So, user. Tell me about yourself. How did you become a school shooter?

>So, user. Tell me about yourself. How did you become a school shooter?

Attached: girl-coffee-mug.jpg (852x480, 40K)

>How did you become a school shooter?
fuck you on about i'm an abortion clinic bomber

>implying a qt3.14 would talk to anyone here
Heh

daddy didn't give attention

Oh, to the fact that mommy didn't care

My earliest memory is watching Red Dawn

king Jeremy the wicked

Fuck you, cunt, when did you become such a whore that you'll suck every dick that buys you a scone.

If you want something done right, ect ect

Attached: 1529162113176.gif (250x250, 3.88M)

You know the feeling where you're excited and happy about something, and everyone else is annoyed, like they can't bear to see you just get a W for once, even though things that make you happy hardly ever come along, they couldn't even pretend to be happy for you, let alone join in? That's when I realized.

I'm saving that gif just for the banjo part

The same way you became a brainless cum dumpster, incapable of higher thought.

Anyone have a link to that? His gun contemt is boring as fuck, but Appalachian folk history is my jam.

It all started with caffeine jitters. I see you have a high capacity coffee mug yourself.

Attached: twistygif.gif (500x500, 475K)

Now I have a headache, asshole

This hit too close to home

Attached: elliot rodger art.jpg (600x337, 76K)

based

Reminder about all that work you do, how people think this shit runs itself, but in all actuality, it's through your forethought, planning, and skill that anything gets done around there at all. Without you, these lazy idiots would be lost. Are they ever truly thankful for it everytime you bail them out or save them from fucking everythin up? No, you get eyes rolled at you, disrespectful sighs, sarcasm.

Two things
> i believe in you. The world is brighter for having you in it and your actions have the power to improve your life
>>>r9k

Fuck off, you didn't read any of the posts you replied to. One of them's about clawhammer banjo for Christ's sake.

Attached: 18F88635-78D6-49CD-AF8E-639B847DFFE6.jpg (839x1000, 133K)

Oh, my bad. Sorry about that
>>>mu

I saw it on tv, saw it on tv
And I thought it looked pretty cool to me.

Peep the catalogue.
You're doing a pisspoor job, you salty cunt. /out/ is having more useful and productive conversations about firearms than this whole board, and God bless them for it.

I got the idea from this thread.

Well, you see, I brought a gun to a school and shot people.

"see, I was on my way to Sacramento when I made a wrong turn at Albuquerque..."

>/out/ is having more useful and productive conversations about firearms than this whole board, and God bless them for it.
You mean SCAR dickwaving thread?

Well, I fought the school and I won.

Attached: 34648BC6-6581-437B-A392-AA6596EDA0F0.jpg (1024x1024, 225K)

YOU AREN'T TAYLOR AND THIS ISN'T APPLEBEES GO AWAY ROASTIE

why would someone draw this?

Ruled his world.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (600x450, 22K)

Thicc

Fatt

Fuck iktf man.
Getting made fun of for staying home on a Friday night by your own mother, and then being complained about because “you’re never home” when you do go out with friends.

It’s a no win situation.

Bruh fuck

Attached: F784BF70-E86B-4206-8CB1-EA0633598217.jpg (578x495, 54K)

Back to the fires of Mt. Doom from whence you came!

Attached: 20E396CD-CADE-4C9A-A636-66B11E603406.jpg (515x645, 53K)

Well, I went to Katana middle school and then got into the School Shooter Kids program. Now I'm studying at Cinematic Community Shooter College. Hopefully I can transfer my credits to do a Country Music Concert Shooter Degree.

>Tfw on the last day of high school one of your classmates offhandedly says "You know user I wouldn't have been surprised if you became a school shooter."

Attached: 1465191284896.jpg (421x421, 62K)

fpbp
I major in baneposting myself.

I built a sten gun and I didn't know what to do with it

Did he go up to the class nigger and say, "I always thought you'd murder a 7/11 clerk for $172"?

>i hate women

I was only trying to be as Lit ™ and Based ™ and Gay ™ as possible Senpai. Also, the helicopters flying over head sent me brain waves WOOoooooOOOOOoooooooOOOOOOOOooooo My penis is the antenna of reception

>why would someone draw this?
Autism. You must be new to the internet

I don't like Mondays

Mass repliers should be gassed.

Attached: 1525015707579.jpg (388x388, 33K)