>talking to tho
>bang thot
>block thot
>thot gets her beta orbiters to harass me on social media
>finally tell them to fuck off
>they escalate, say they are coming to my house tonight
>they type my fucking address
>kk.jpg
>Currently sitting in pic related with my pistol on a belt, and my ar by my side, and Hawaiian shirt on

yall wanna keep me company while I wait for them to show up?

Attached: homedefensefreedom.jpg (750x709, 115K)

do you seriously think anyone is going to show up? lol

What body type do you have?

70/30 they show, im pretty excited desu
psychological warfare is my favorite

I've had this happen in my youth. Legit wished a niggah would.

6 foot 200 lb 8%bf, similar to pic related but slightly smaller. im on fit alot

Do you own a crossbow?

Do you have a shotgun and some rubber bullets? Pepper them with rubber bullets

no, stop watching the walking dead. Although I am putting my pocket pistol in the hammock of my speedo. tanfoglio gt27 in 25 acp

You've never had sex with anyone. You beat up a freshman or some dumb shit and now you're gonna get your ass beat. Used to be a normal part of life. Go ahead and brandish or shoot at them though, enjoy the state pen that is full of them. Dipshit.

Ok 2018 magnum PI, stay calm and be ready.

Don't do this.
Lethal or nothing. Just remeber you ARE going to be arrested. Is your NRA memebership paid up? If not, memorize a good attorney's number.

R O C K S A L T
O
C
K
S
A
L
T

Beautiful. You should be lifting right now, make sure you got a great swole going on to show off even more.

You just said they're beta orbiters; even my doughy ass has more of a spine than them. They're not showing.

nah, no fun in that
no, but I do have a compound, im putting my tanfoglio gt27 pocket pistol in my speedos hammock

Too bad. I would have liked for you harvested the first one with a crossbow.

lol so I assume you two are living in a shithole state?

Don't listen to these coke heads. Shoot them in the knees with rubber bullets..then rush them and castrate them with a pocket knife

What gear are you on?

why do i get the feeling there's only one person in this thread

I live in Texas. But if the cops show up and there is a dead body, everyone is probably getting arrested until they investigate. Just the way it usually works. Not that OP will DEFINITELY be arrested, but he needs to be prepared for that likely outcome.

If I was in your position I'd be completely naked. Or better yet have your front door open and sit down watching it naked and wait until anyone shows up.

>Posters:12
Cuz you have too many chromosomes?

I'm sorry to tell you that this is a simulation. Everyone else is A.I. and you are the subject to experience it. Sorry you had to find out via Jow Forums of all places.

Make sure you are naked with a raging hard on if they show up.

Ad hominem.

Attached: jRwVK0O.jpg (1024x1024, 160K)

what an idea!

From experience, they never show op. I've done this at least 10 times. Live your life normally, if you waste time gearing up and being paranoid they win.

Attached: 1528838597031.jpg (640x426, 72K)

ruger ar556 mpr w vortex red dot/various magpul furniture, czp07

Ahhhh
Reminded me of the clown "WANNA FUCK!?!?" green text.
OP- just wear cowboy boots and a hard-on.

dont rain on my parade, you dont understand how excited I am
>pic related its me
>sorry for shit quality, im excited

Attached: homedefensegear1.jpg (1280x960, 141K)

Im in my bates lites with knee high coyote socks on

You think your build is similiar to OP?

I lost it at the condoms. You a marine?

Good Hunting you glorious bastard. I salute you.

Attached: 5D598305-3726-4C95-96CE-44252EA519D0-4784-00000577C0CF133A.gif (356x200, 2.09M)

Of all the things that never happened this never happened the most

not in the legs admittedly lol i run alot

This

Sure, in my opinion they wont show up if they are beta. In the event that they do show up just look them in the eye and watch them stutter when you hold a gun and let your dong hang out on YOUR property.

top kek

Attached: s-l1000.jpg (1000x1000, 88K)

:)

Keep me
>
posted

fuck! One off!

Also thanks for this, I'm buying a fucking America speedo now. FUCK

probably but what fun is that

This is me, and i just bought it on amazon. Fuck you OP. I'm gonna end up on the news one of these days in this, a multicam plate carrier, and camo facepaint running from the CIA.

Attached: Screenshot_20180626-221949_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 507K)

exact one i bought, quality and fit ar 9/10

Start a livestream so we can wait with you

this

Lol it looks good on you OP I wanna show off my cockadoodle this summer too

I swear if I see a news story about a guy slottin some fags while wearin a star spangled speedo tomorrow it will have made my year,

God speedo OP

Attached: 1529296061917.jpg (332x332, 13K)

haha nahhhhh im rocking out to my home defense playlist

ill do it for u bb

underrated

i had one of those aliengear belts. got an anson and never went back

did u buy yours on ebay? that might be my belt

>8%bf

Whip it out and lets rate it.

>Fuck you OP. I'm gonna end up on the news one of these days in this, a multicam plate carrier, and camo facepaint running from the CIA.
Thats sounds like a pretty good plan for the future desu.

How big is your cock? Like 9 inches. I could never fill out a speedo like that

>castrate them with a pocket knife
Fun fact: if it ain't got balls, it ain't a man, and if it ain't a man, it ain't gay.

right about there, marine corps gives u a few inches. Its more the girth than anything

I love you OP.

You should just take off the speedo and stroke your dick to a semi-erection when they show up, that'll give them a good scare.

F U T A

Pls no bully gubernment
I already had a run in with some alphabet agencies i dont wanna do it again. But last time I had cargo shorts on. This time I'll have my speedo.

prime great plains shmeat

Lmao. If I had a nice half chub I could. If it's completely soft no way.
Which is why it's essential that op keeps one going until they show

Someone post that freedom boner

well since we're all already here, post story

It’s hard to tell in the picture but it does seem like OP has some sort of prosthetic cock device in his speedo. If you look close you can tell the cock is lighter than his skin

lol keep wishing

what song should I put on, currently sitting on living in the sunlight by tiny tim

I don’t want to be caught looking at a dick

Basically the long and short is, I posted a pic of some of my guns on Jow Forums (no serial numbers showing)
Cool thread, got many compliments
About 2 months later knock on my door
It's the feds. They whip out that pic I took for the thread
Say it's being shared on twitter with some terrosism Muslim ISIS shit under it
Ask to see the guns to verify I own them and not terrorists
Show them the guns
They leave
Haven't heard anything since, its been about a month.

Hahah you fucking queer that’s not even how it works. I know because I work for them

Repost pic plz so that we may track down and bulli the terror posers

I'll fight with you chadbulge user.

Attached: 20180626_194758.jpg (3264x2448, 2.29M)

I have no idea how it works, that's what happened. My friend said theres no way they traced that pic back to me, he thinks they were investigating me and that was all lies they told me to make me cooperate. And no I'm not posting pics on Jow Forums or anywhere else ever again.

Attached: 1530064113239.jpg (750x709, 246K)

Thats what you get for not scrubbing your exif data from the photo

I post on the phone I dont know how to do it with a galaxy s8

and people that say "post guns, nogunz" wonder why i wont post photos

*which is why I'm never posting shit ever again fuck the internet.
Yes bro DO NOT. I am 25 but I'm not tech savvy, but I know they showed up somehow some way. I shit my pants super hard after that. I called my lawyer, called my parents, freaked the fuck out.

Jow Forums scrubs exif automatically.

This guy is larping.

If you kill yourself really quick it'll scare the shit out of them.

Gun bulge thread?

retards.

reverse image search of the isis version easily leads to the Jow Forums post, atf asks gookmoot for IP, and feds are knocking by lunch.

welcome to the ranks freindo

Attached: 1481367885085.jpg (640x640, 64K)

Everyone says this is a fake story but I swear to God it happened. I have no idea why or how or what their motivation was, all I know is what they told me. Do what you want though, I'm just saying what happened to me.

shoulda got a selfie with agent smith, dummy!

If that's how it actually happened I would be less paranoid. I thought they had my phone tapped and were watching me for some reason, because whenever i tell people on Jow Forums this story they say I'm a faggot and that's not how Jow Forums works.

Livestream it right now

I'm a huge bitch. My knees were legit shaking when they told me what was happening and showed me a pic of my guns and said terrorist. All i could think was patriot act and they are gonna bag me and take me to Guantanamo and torture me till I give then info about some sand niggers I dont even know

well 100% for sure, they easily find the first posting of the photo by reverse image searching, leading them to your Jow Forums post. as far as what happens from there, it's technically speculation, but 100% possible that they asked Jow Forums for your IP, then asked your ISP for your address. there could be other spookier ways they got from the Jow Forums post to your address, but this way is definitely possible, and pretty likely.

I have no idea, they didnt say anything about how they tracked me down. They seemed pretty cool but I know feds always do. I told them I love America and would never be a supporter of the sand niggers (because I fucking hate them and love watching videos of them getting blown the fuck up)

Dude can you not derail the thread?

You faggot. Do you know how many times ive had to fend off the friendzoned manlets....more than thrice. Don't even trip.

I'm sorry, they made me tell the story! I am glad though because now I'm thinking it wasnt a huge deal.

is there a situation update or was this just an excuse for OP to show his faggot dick to strangers on a Korean cave-painting forum?