I saw Paul Harrell at a grocery store in Oregon yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person...

I saw Paul Harrell at a grocery store in Oregon yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with a shopping cart full of store brand soda without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bottles and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each jug and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by burping really loudly.

Attached: w4y0qxy984x01.jpg (1134x636, 269K)

Did you get video by any chance?

I really liked him I hope he's really not a asshole.

Attached: 1529210751538.jpg (600x600, 207K)

>He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I could honestly believe this.

I do enjoy some older pasta every now and again :)

If you think this is an original post, I’ve got a story about my time in the Navy SEALs to tell you. Do you want to hear it?

user, it was a joke

Now that i live in Oregon (I'm from alaska) i want to track that nigger down and shake his hand. What city?

Stale pasta. I remember Ian.

got a firetruck here now guys, hold on theres a couple cars coming *car passes* were gonna let er rip

whooooooooo yeahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! oh look the ladder went up, that was great guys

I remember about a year ago I was in an Oregon gun shop looking at an S&W Governor and out of the corner of my eye spot Paul. I tell him that I'm a fan of his channel and asked him what he thought of the Governor and how it compared to the Taurus version. He just looked and me with a smirk and said "You be the Judge." and left with a bag of oranges wrapped in a leather jacket. It was really weird desu.

I remember 16 years ago in origami I met a man called p-model and he led me to Paul Harrel shooting tannerite in his backyard. Then he shot me through a car door

>being this new

.com

I don’t. But I want to.

Attached: 86925B2B-63CC-4089-9EF7-EE2474C1D56B.jpg (201x251, 14K)

> Frustrated tone Someone is about to die, so please bare with any gunfire you hear in the background
> So lately there has been a lot of claims being made by the so called experts that 5.56 is JUST AS POWERFUL as other rifle rounds.
> Now critics are saying that 5.56 was "designed to wound" and not a REAL rifle round.
> Well today we are going to be putting that to the test, now for those of you who haven't seen it; this is the meat target, its a live human being that I've set up and today he's going to be driving a car at my wife.
> Now this is going to be a great test for the 5.56 because not only will the target be moving but also behind auto glass and steel sheet metal.
> [pulls out a white box from pocket] and today we will be firing Winchester Whitebox 55 gr FMJ which is fairly representative of whatever I found at Walmart that day I went shopping. they are not quite as effective as Hornady custom but I'll be firing six shots so I think we can live with that.
> [Car throttles towards wife, Paul fires six shots striking suspect three times through driver side window]
> [pulls suspect out of car, drags over to table]
> Okay, so how did we do? well where it hit the ribs broke them. and we did a ton of damage to the "lung tissue" represented by human lungs [I wasn't able to find watermelon this time of year] and also obliterated the "heart" made of human heart. It exited through the backside of our "rib cage" and all three bullets were stopped by the human skin "skin".
> So where does that leave us? Well the guy is dead and now the case in being forwarded to the grand jury. Does that mean 5.56 was designed to wound? You be the judge.

>He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
Based.

Attached: 1520659284659.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

It's a copy paste meme.

Attached: E6D06EB6-47B5-417F-A12F-4C814445DDBA.jpg (324x291, 26K)

COPY. PASTA. FUCKING SUMMERFAGS GET THE FUCK OUT JESUS CHRIST

Ballistics gel is a much better control for bullet expansion and penetration than the human body. Human bodies have too many variables, fudds have no idea what they are doing. He needs to get out in the real world and buy ballistics gel indoor spreading his “human meat target” misconceptions around the Internet.

It’s a copypasta

That's actually not a very good medium for expansion. It takes usually something like 4 inches of ballistic gel to = penetrating skin. That's an extra 4 inches for it to expand and that's rather misleading. Besides people are covered in bones and different type of tissue not just one solid block of gellatin.

>Besides people are covered in bones and different type of tissue not just one solid block of gellatin.
>not just one solid block of gellatin.

Some people seem to be, though

Look, we're trying to have a nice civil thread. There's no need to bring your mom into this.

Curious is this pasta based on a true story by some other eceleb?

Holy shit doods, i met him at the store just one hour ago.

>walk up to 7 yards and yell "hi Paul, i really love your youtube chan.."
>"did you just say you love me? GAY RAPIST!!"
>he pulls out his Taurus judge and fires 6 shots at me, hits center mass
>luckily for me Jow Forums taught me never to leave my home without a plate carrier
>get kicked to the ground by the stopping power of Remington green and white box quadruple-ought buckshot, 14 gauge 88 pellets
>no penetration, i pretend i'm dead, he leaves mumbling something about being a professional
>get up, ribs hurt, proceed to follow him from a distance, peeking behind shelves for concealment
>he gets to the checkout line and there is a dozen people in front of him
>cart is loaded to the brim with meat targets he opened and prepared in the store
>guy in front of him turns around and says "lol, what the fuck do you eat?! what kind of meal is watermelon and pork?! aaha"
>entire checkout line starts peeking at his cart and laughing at him
>Paul yells "THOSE ARE FIGHTING WORDS!!" Jumps back to about 7 yards and pulls out his M16 that was concealed under his shooting jacket, the foregrip on the M16 is actually M9 Beretta modified to fire full auto
>fires a total of 30 rounds of Remington green and white box, 5.56x45, jacketed hollow points, and 20 rounds of Remington green and white box, 9x19 jacketed hollow points at the dozen shoppers in the checkout line
>turns to the cashier and says "what that effective? You be the judge"
>this guy is insane, i pull out my Glock 20 that Jow Forums told me to buy, take aim behind his back and pull the trigger
>BAM! glock explodes in my hand, severely injuring me, FUCKING SHIT
>he turns around around, takes aim at me, but realizes he depleted all of his Remington green and white box ammo in all 3 of his guns
>looks at my bleeding hand, still full of plastic shrapnel, rolls his eyes and says: "that was marginally effective"
>pushes his cart of meat targets over dozen corpses and leaves the store

Attached: 1529183591545[1].png (668x1089, 1.44M)

I posted the pasta in another thread like a few years ago to bump a thread and just edited paul's name in instead of someone else, then people came up with one about ham and soda juggs which was way funnier. It's kinda funny it's still floating around once in a while.

just some fake pasta about ryan gosling originally i think.

Attached: 1316313653612.jpg (514x600, 46K)

This is very good bait

Gets me in shambles every time. Doesn't matter who the subject is. Whoever wrote the pasta is a comedy genius.

Attached: 1454997577081.gif (229x176, 987K)

Kinda shit tier desu

I saw Paul Harrell at the mall and I asked him for an autograph and then he shot me.

Hey Faggots,

My name is Paul, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, fake experts who spend every second of their day shotting at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any kill ? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own lack of experience, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on armslist.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was accused of the court team, and starter on my shooting team. What guns do you play, other than "jack off to fantasized shootings scenario"? I also get straight 10's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just judged me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my judge

I wish I had a family member like Paul that taught me how to shoot as a kid.

Attached: seven-six-two_by_thirty-nine.jpg (960x953, 65K)

0/10 no .38 Super Automatic

>be me
>innadream
>get invited to a house party on Halloween night
>drinking, having a good time
>Paul Harrell shows up
>kinda weird but whatever
>starts drinking too
>too shy to talk to him
>starts flirting with an underage girl
>he goes in another room with her
>later cops show up because of noise complaint
>they shut the party down
>drag shirtless Paul Harrell out in cuffs
>he's yelling "I know my rights" and bitching at the cops
kinda bummed out party was over but I was surprised to see that side of Paul Harrell

>copypasta
>people think its a real story
>newfags/summerfags outting themselves
>mfw

Attached: 1529215745742.png (354x378, 140K)

quality post

Guys, I really fucked up this time.

you tried

Attached: 1525742267413.png (571x372, 66K)

Holy fucking new