What weapon do you need to take-down a Nephilim 1 vs.1?

youtube.com/watch?v=jpxbb_KKD-8

Attached: giants-compilation-3_1.jpg (719x291, 52K)

A female one? My dick.

FPBP

Attached: amazons.jpg (992x1403, 1.42M)

A battle rifle, and a prayer to archangel Micheal

God I wish that were me

>ywn battle beside nephilims as support for them
>ywn cuddle a living goddess
>why live?

arm them

Attached: 1481076506467.png (2000x3000, 1.32M)

Attached: 1481076101799.png (963x736, 254K)

Attached: 1481071308289.png (2900x2200, 1.87M)

OK let us just start right here with L.A. Marzulli & the guy he got that story from Steve "buy my 20 year shelf-life food" Quayle.
L.A. Marzulli is a complete huckster shill who looks like his long lost twin is the old dude from Detroit pawnshop or whatever the name of the show is. Evey time he has ever "found or taken a photo of anything" it always gets "confiscated" or it is lost or it just is "affected by some weird phenomomom" that fucks it up. His power point presentations are rambling garbage and personal anecdotes about the continental breakfast coffee he had before getting there. Christian boomers eat it up.
Steve "the world is ending next year for the last two decades, I have a large online prepper website" Quayle hasn't written a decent book on his own, He's just like Jim Marrs, with borderline plagiarism + Jesus is coming buy my food packets.
That story in particular first came from a email that Quayle received, the person who sent it has never disclosed what unit he was in or what years he was overseas. He is out of the military and could, with no repercussions whatsoever at all. The Army would say he has PTSD give him a check and he could do the Corey Goode(a never deployed computer programmer in the TX National Guard) screaming that he is a time traveling toddler astronaut fighting lizard people with giant bluebirds help, bs charlatan thing and the fedGOV would not even care.

Attached: 1509812248551.png (671x496, 277K)

Wipe out all the males with nitros, then enslave the females over generations to fight for us in the long run. (Impregninate the females, then send out the babies to be adopted, all while government keeps the whole thing hush hush) until we can have amazon women..

A Xerox

>you will never operate against supernatural shit with your bro.

Attached: 1458824127220.jpg (439x475, 110K)

>ywn be kept under the literal bootheel of a qt3.14 giantess soldier who enjoys your pleas for mercy
>ywn raped continuously and kept as a pet by the local giantess garrison occupying your country
>ywn go to the range in their pocket and witness their 30mm cannons that they use as "assault rifles" tear through their targets

Attached: 4b5c8f99471a84d3e9f1b5c9dd2c579c7ccf253d.png (2152x3036, 3.91M)

I'm cool with being a sex slave for a giantess and it would be kinda hot if she allowed me to work on her cannons during the day and be a sex slave at night is there really any downside to this?

>not going the patrician route of powering up and going Super Aryan and beating them to death

Attached: rekt2.gif (500x271, 848K)

Wouldn't we have the advantage in a war though?
We're smaller targets and there's probably more of us than them. They're also huge targets.
I'd be willing to fug for peace though.

"Nephilim" is Hebrew plural of "Nephil". So a correct way of saying it would be "Nephils".

Sure they would be larger targets but their body armor could resist most small arms fire and the only real advantage we would have is air superiority; unless they all pack some sort of AA gear. I would guess tanks/LVAs would be the most useful against them provided the nephilims "rifles" don't outright shred the tanks/LAVs or simply bludgeon them to uselessness.

Kike

>is there really any downside to this?
They probably won't allow you to have a gun, what with you being their prisoner/pet/slave/toy and not being trusted to have a gun around them.

Attached: 1408243556725.jpg (1400x1980, 1.93M)

If they captured the remains of said giant and now when designer babies are a thing, that means we'll see amazonian battle waifus within a few years, right?

Attached: sample-b97054af30026b5504815842f5878f43.jpg (1144x1000, 72K)

If they allow me to maintain their equipment and hopefully eventually join them in battle I'm cool with that.

I really don't understand the appeal when they get this size, other than a basic super huge=super powerful. There can be no meaningful interaction at that scale.

Physics. Chambered in the Square-Cube Law.

If anything their body armor would be useless, with all the small gaps that normal sized people could exploit. also the fact that they cant cover 100% of the body

Can you imagine the sons a nephilim chick would give you?

Attached: IMG_1519.jpg (350x206, 46K)