Where can I find one of these for cheaper than $45?

They want $45 for this shit they welded in their backyard + shipping. I understand it's unique, but they got a monopoly on this kind of product.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 94K)

3 options.
>buy it
>make it
>don’t buy it
Pick one

This is what I figured, but I was hoping godblessed American capitalism would've stepped in by now, but alas. Honestly, probably order a new slide release myself and just take it to a friend's dad's welding shop, see what he can do

why would you even want that?
its a slide release its something that doesn't need quick access in actual use. that looks obtrusive as fuck and impossible to hold the gun as a lefty.

people that want to sit on the couch and rack the shotgun all day

that makes sense. a product that only people who never actually shoot would think was worthwhile.

If you think ANY fab shop isn't going to just charge less than $50 an hour on labor alone you are probably MISTAKEN.

Plus the demand is probably not NEAR enough to make millions to get the price down below the current ask.

Maybe learning about capitalism first would help before commenting on it.

Be the capitalism you want to see.

That's cheap as fuck for the product desu. Where are you getting it? Last time I saw them was for $100+.

beg for money on a freeway off ramp. you're still paying 45$ but it's cheaper since you didn't really have to use your own money

Or maybe someone that doesn't want to remove the shotgun from their shoulder and point it at 9 oclock just to pull the slide back.

>my opinion
>This product is useless because I see no use for it
>Other people see use for it
>"STiLL USELESS"

I have never had this problem.

My man you can make one of those yourself in half an hour with $2 worth of steel, a dremel, and a hammer.

I don't have a long ass thumb

this pic serves as a reminder of how frustrating rem-shit is

want to put pistol grip on a shotty
stuck between having a safety in an inaccessible spot, or buying remshit

>Where can I find one of these for cheaper than $45?
You can't. Guns aren't a cheap hobby. If you're too poor to afford it, take up something else instead.

pull the trigger if its a dud and if you're unloading wtf does it matter you where unloading anyways buy snap caps to home sweep with you poor dangerous faggot

I already spent over $700 on a shotgun. I was wondering if I could find one for $45 but maybe with free shipping.

I guess you're right, but I just want to be able to use it properly and not have to pull the trigger

You can always find something cheaper.

what if you need to tactically switch to a slug or dragons breath for an ice type enemy?

this level of dumbass made me stupider

pulling the trigger is "properly"
you dont need to open the slide in any quick manner unless you're shooting

Or you could just be left handed.

asking the real questions here