Mfw people with precision bolt guns and DMRs think they can justify self defense with their guns at distances of 500...

>mfw people with precision bolt guns and DMRs think they can justify self defense with their guns at distances of 500 yards+
>”I could barely make out his shirt color but I knew he was going to kill me”

Attached: C4444E8E-6CB1-41F6-BD61-6E57AAC5A862.jpg (480x360, 31K)

>mfw some people think everything regarding guns is about self-defense

Attached: 1423787657539.jpg (313x286, 31K)

>all guns are for self defense

Attached: 8BA82E0F-CC02-4866-8E3C-FF2EAF8F6804.jpg (689x689, 83K)

>buying guns for any other practical reason

Unless you’re jerry miculek you won’t make a living off of any competition

Unless you’re sponsored and have a fuck load of free time you won’t ever be the top 10% of competitors

With civil unrest just around the corner from either BLM or Antifa (take your pick) and violent crime increasing everywhere you’re reasons not to waste time and practice self defense dwindle by the day.

So why do you chose to be a fag?

I enjoy making groups, I don't give a fuck about competitions
Eat a bag of dicks, redditfag

Because guns are fun and I can buy what I want if I have the money for it. Fuck you faggot, you’re just upset because all you can afford was your Taurus clone of a beretta 92.

You enjoy gargling cock about something that doesn’t matter meanwhile you could be shooting and spending time on somethings that could save your life.

It’s your life your decisions whatever you think is good yadda yadda relative post modernism bullshit or whatever but seriously you’re wasting your life, literally

Also
>with civil unrest just around the corner
Then why not buy a long range rifle? Why not buy something that can lay down a good amount of fire power? If it’s true civil unrest, then nobody is going to be around to question why you shot the cocksucker.

Calm down Elmer

So you intend on siting in a snipers nest you made for hours, even days on end and have a network of reliable people to tell you who to take out and what?

You live in an estate big enough to justify precision shooting 300m beyond yet live in a city center close enough to where major civil unrest may happen?

Precision rifles aren’t practical, they’re fun, don’t play this game with a cocksucker like op

>I’m a fudd for being anti fudd guns and pro ARs

Summer Jow Forums is painful

Honestly

My enjoyment matters, nigger.
I shoot multiple types of guns because I'm not some bottom barrel poorfaggot like you.

You're a fudd for thinking some guns are ok and some are not, and for believing that your way is the only way. Fuck off

Lol did someone in /prg/ cuck you or something? Not ever role a person plays is the same. Not in the military, not in post collapse militias, not in every day life. If they were impractical or useless, they wouldn’t be employed by every decent military on earth.

>tfw my ar fag friends are all like OP and aggressively disapproving of my $3000+ precision bolt gun build because it’s more than they would ever spend in a far more practical gun

I just wanna shoot some groups and suck some toes man ;_;

Attached: 2EB06A30-47F4-461F-BB85-09F2A9FED044.jpg (579x435, 58K)

Attached: 1511804399986.png (818x960, 444K)

>With civil unrest just around the corner from either BLM or Antifa (take your pick) and violent crime increasing everywhere you’re reasons not to waste time and practice self defense dwindle by the day.
>you're wasting your life, literally

SHTF schizoid autists definitely aren't wasting their lives......like *literally*

apocalyptic daydreams and civil unrest aren't new. we're gonna be okay, user.

because agressively disapproving of your philosophy emboldens their own----they get so high off the vitriol in order to forget 95% of their gun ownership is LARPing.

at least you're actually enjoy what you are *literally* doing as a hobbyist (with some real practical benefits thrown in there). you seem to be more in the real world and more stable, imho

>niggas buying guns for other reasons than they are cool

Shiggy diggy my niggy

LARP LARP

>mfw I bought a .308 SPECIFICALLY to take out long range threats right after the Las Vegas shootings

If the threat has planning and the high ground and distance. You need a long range rifles with the testicles to reach out and touch beyond any normal hunting needs. After about a year and change of training I can confidently say that if my rifle were in my vehicle in the parking lot I could have fragged that faggot from my truck bed.

Attached: 1502698899691.gif (500x500, 1.71M)

>”I could barely make out his shirt color”

OP was today years old when he found out he has poor eyesight

>You enjoy gargling cock about something that doesn’t matter
>while shitposting nonsense on Jow Forums
You have no sense of irony or self-awareness do you?

This has to be bait. OP is too close to this meme.

>summer Jow Forums
>while sperging out like a retard about shit that is vidya tier

My nigga, I bought a 30-06 after that for the very same reason.

I live in the mountains, I need something that's effective at range

this.. i wish i had more money. i want more guns. i have a couple of collectors. i want a ar platform so bad.

>he doesnt have 500+ yards of driveway past the second gate on his property, making kill shots completely legal.

What a pleb.

>*burp* MORTY
>JUST GET AN AR MORTY
>*burp* THERE'S NO REASON TO GET ANYTHING BUT AN AR MORTY, IT'S THE BEST THING SINCE SLICED BREAD MORTY

too perfect.

>Implying my hobbies have to generate money
>Implying I give a fuck about competition
>Implying I don't have a selection of self defense firearms at my disposal already
Here's your (you)

I have firearms for everyday self defense varying from an attack on my person while Im on foot and away from home, to group of niggers in armor kicking my front door down. The DMR serves a different purpose. I live in an a remote area where there isnt a local government or police force and I live on top of the hill in the center of my property, the DMR allows me to cover the whole perimeter from my porch. Additionally if theres ever a situation where the government decides its treading time, I prefer not being within 100-300yds of the nonstop full auto 5.56 spam.