I live in the Netherlands where gun laws are cucked, what would Jow Forums recommend for home defence...

I live in the Netherlands where gun laws are cucked, what would Jow Forums recommend for home defence? Air powered rifles are legal and I already have a couple of those for both entertainment and defence.

Attached: 1522701314601.jpg (960x720, 153K)

A phased plasma rifle in the 40 watt range.

way out of my price range, and probably also illegal

Uzi, nine millimeter.

Having a good airgun is probably the best, they havent passed the legislation that limits their power yet. Been pondering this as a dutchie as well, havent found a good answer yet. Best i've come up with is a crossbow with a tube and small steel pellets that get pushed out, because im not counting on being able to aim well when I wake up in the middle of the night. need to make that soon probably.

Just as a guess does that say Jews go home?

"are going to die", in the same spirit

Get a gun Permit and a gun

more like "Jews are done for"

Flaregun with a shotgun shell in it instead of a flare.

Punji Sticks

those are usually plastic, wouldn't it just blow up your flare gun?

What a creative way to remove your hands and face

Its an arduous process unfortunately, and using your gun against attackers will most likely get you in jail. A woman who was violently beaten during a robbery when she came back from the range used her gun to shoot one of her attackers and had to serve 3 years. keeping your gun assembled (instead of the gun locked in a vault and the ammo in another), would worsen your case at home. I would consider this route suboptimal.

There's an aftermarket for inserts and they usually will last about 4 shots before breaking/breeching/becoming grenades.
You will get at least one shot out of it.

Bonus points for costing like $50 all in and you can always leave it on your would be assailant's corpse and claim he drew it on you and you struggled and took it away.

Bow and arrow you doofus

This

Attached: 20160527_141304.jpg (5312x2988, 3.05M)

Here's a few ideas:

>Small baseball bat
>Baton
>Machete
>Crossbow
>Bear Repellent/Mace
>DIY Slamfire Pipe Shotgun
>Washbear 3d Printed .22 Revolver
>Squirtgun full of acid
>Blackmarket firearm
>Uncuck your gun and self-defense laws

Attached: okafor.jpg (1200x910, 91K)

Dutch here, you dont need anything.
Keep a baseball bat or a knife around just incase but you have no idea how save our country is compared to the shithole that are us states

>Projecting this hard

Tell Theo Van Gogh about how safe your swampy blitzkrieg speed bump of a countrylet is

Two seconds on Google confirms what I suspected. Black powder revolvers are legal and just as deadly as the last time they were used by your army in 19th Century combat.

"The Netherlands
Exempt are the following weapons (leaving out items that are not relevant in this context):

b. All firearms produced before January 1, 1870

c. Rifles, shotguns, revolvers, pistols and combination-firearms designed and destined to be loaded with:

1) Loose balls and black powder, or"

Beats the hell out of air guns and goddamn bow and arrows. FYI, a spear is the best weapon after firearms.

crossbow

Thats very interesting, i never noticed that when i skimmed through the law.

Are there any good resources out there on diy blackpowder weapons?

a package of bacon

Why? Just order one online

I'd like to scale my tool or make replacement parts during times when online shopping is no longer a thing.

>JODEN GAAN ERAAN
wat? juden?

This right here is the biggest shit ever why are people in certain countries not able to defend themself without serving a prison sentence, call the police? yeah works great if you live in bumfuck nowhere and it takes atleast 15 mins for them to arrive

Not true. Yes, you can own the firearm, but no black powder/balls. If you want to shoot it then you have to register the gun on your weapons permit, which you can only get after at least 1.5 years of being a member of a range. Also, you cannot use this for self defense.
read my post
t. Dutch person

Get a truck, and drive it around "peacefully".

You can only use pic related for self defense here user.

Attached: smurfenspray.jpg (700x700, 123K)