Rhodesia on Forgotten Weapons

youtube.com/watch?v=gQOlQs9OZ4A

Attached: ianrhodesia.png (879x652, 901K)

Other urls found in this thread:

genocidewatch.org/images/South_Africa_2013_08_27_Email_from_SA_Citizen.pdf
genocidewatch.com/countries-at-risk
youtube.com/watch?v=Lcr-KEQT0iM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Communist.

>Comments Disabled
OH NO NO NO NO

In before hundreds of posts of autism

Attached: Ian is not a communist.jpg (1024x963, 255K)

>damage control

I don’t blame him

>he's a communist!
>"No, I'm not a communist."
>OMG LOL DAMAGE CONTROL SEE? HE'S A COMMUNIST BECAUSE HE SAID HE WASN'T A COMMUNIST

Attached: 1510458369295.jpg (645x773, 56K)

>A Communist would never lie.

Attached: 1501277981677.png (571x618, 53K)

What do you mean Ian is a communist? I thought it was established he was a white supremacist who reviewed guns on how good they are at killing niggers

Attached: iankarl(1).jpg (599x461, 213K)

let me guess
he drones on for 20 minutes about how Rhodesia was an evil fascist state and those racists deserved to have their families raped and murdered because much progressivism?

No.

That's for Patreon's only.

Im glad Ian keeps putting out good content.

Also fuck off Jow Forums

You're forgetting that he died his beard for pride, you can't see it in the thumbnail.

>sick of people constantly claiming theyre communist since reddit started false flagging them with edited fakes
>channel keeps getting flagged for fostering racially motivated and obscene statements
Oh gosh no how could this have happened.
This. Proud to give you a (you).

Worst

He establishes that Rhodesia was a nation built by pure white supremacy and was a nation for whites only that hated blacks and talks about how there was a war between the whites and blacks in the nation until the white supremacy was defeated by the africans and talks about how the africans reclaimed their stolen land that was taken and destroyed by the Rhodesians.

thisthisthisthisthisthisthisthis

THIS THIS THIS every time I see a Nazi I just think about how fucking great it would be if he was murdered and his entire family was raped beaten and left for dead in an African American neighborhood to let them have some revenge
Fucking Nazis deserve to be burned alive I don't fucking care if they're man woman child whatever they are the most retarded backwards racist pieces of shit on the planet and the same goes to fascists/ Republicans/ alt-right/ conservatives/ libertarians/ whatever they're all the same damn thing just a different name to disguise they're hate. Hate is a weapon and the only way to fight against it is complete and total annihilation

It didn't take long to catch Jow Forums's attention...

I wonder who(((38378233)))

Why is Jow Forums getting retarded over gun jesus?

Serious questions guys, why are so many hating on Gun Jesus now?

Checked it out 20 so minutes after it was put up, noticed a few Rhodesians never die memes, come back 5 minutes later and they're gone along with a few other Rhodesia meme comments.

because, much like sjws, Jow Forumstards hate people who don't think like them.

Because he is a communist piece of shit that is part of an Antifa group that collectively arms themselves with guns and claims that genocide and discrimination on whites do not exist in afrika and says it is actually the whites that are doing that in afrika. Fuck Ian that leftist cunt should go to hell.

You just posted that same shit on Jow Forums, again do you have a single fact to back that up Jow Forumstard

butthurt polshit detected

>angry Jow Forumstards attacking gun Jesus

kek

No, that was last year, Jow Forums decided at their annual congress that they were now antifa communists.

>most people on Jow Forums calling OP a fucking idiot and telling him to fuck off

Niggers

repeated for racism
enjoy your ban :)

Reported for announcing sage and offtopic racism

what type of weird world do we live in that pol attacks Ian when he goes over in a unbiased way guns from Rhodesia?

Are there actually a number of guys who seriously hate on Ian or are these just two or three retarded spergs?

Everyone that doesn't agree with Jow Forums are antifa redditor communist race traitors.

Checked over the pol thread, even pol is thinking it some sort of raid or summer shitheads

Holy fuck are there really people this stupid?

Attached: download_20180618_123228.jpg (512x474, 34K)

Comments were getting deleted from the moment it went up, harmless shit too.

MUH SLOPPY FLOPPYS AND BASSBLACKS IN SHORTS

>plebbitor calling anyone a plebbitor

You have to go back

I'm thinking one or two retarded spergs, actually.

You're a special little faggot arent you?
Are you new from reddit? Someone said a word you dont like so you reported them, he wont get banned you stinky loser

Announcing reporting someone for racism has been a meme on Jow Forums for years. It's a subtle, ironic joke because it's against the rules to announce your reports.

...But the comments aren't disabled?

Attached: 1530111974391.png (788x121, 17K)

Attached: 1530112561324.png (1080x1920, 431K)

I thought you were being for real for real.

I got baited by a baitless hook.

have no idea.
If only you knew how bad things really were

I wasn't joking you fucking Nazis all need to die

I pray and hope Ian and all his relatives die just like Antman

Why hasn't the John Brown Gun club used him in any promotional material? I'm also sure the nazi larping shit would piss them off

You sure are a persistent lot

Attached: 1529913930862.png (625x626, 27K)

False flagging lefties want to sow strife and discredit an effective advocate for the individual right to bear arms

Low IQ stormfags fall for it unquestioningly

Attached: 1527751229140.gif (640x400, 27K)

There's a special place in purgetory for inferior Jew scum like you

Attached: 1529770490945.jpg (750x728, 129K)

>False flagging lefties
>Low IQ stormfags
What's with all these tautologies, m80?

It's literally an HTML inspect.
I don't know who to blame for the smear campaign, Jow Forums, forced memes, reddit but whoever they they're massive fucking faggots because now we can't have a thread involving Ian because it devolves into REEEEEEEEEEEEE commie commie commie in three posts.

Attached: 1527190534420.png (900x637, 521K)

>white farmers in South Africa are attacked and even killed for being white
>"hurr the two city-dwelling South Africans I talked to aren't dead so it must not be true"
Really activates my almonds.

Attached: 1529449244888.jpg (330x413, 20K)

Drop the tinfoil underwear already, it's just a bunch of fragile teenage egos freaking out when someone they imagined to be "their guy" turned out not to be buying into the bullshit they build their identities around.

it was obviously a lie he didn't even bring it up

Well Jow Forums is dead at the moment but Jow Forums is responsing to every bait I ever saw.

Jow Forums is now mass flagging his video now and sending false reports now.

You know how ludicrously high the murder and violent crime rates are in SA? There’s is no such thing as a white genocide, just farmers in general being a perfect target for murders and violent robberies due to their geographic isolation and the total failure of the South African government to properly counter rural crime.

Somebody post the character assassination pasta.

He doesn't validate them 100% like mommy does.

If you don't believe this you need to go back to school this fall

Attached: 1526165693047.png (429x431, 9K)

>whites are killed disproportionately
>"It's not genocide because the whites are easy targets!"
if it was black farmers being killed by white people, it would instantly become genocide. Just stop with the mental gymnastics.

Attached: 1528999642203.jpg (640x619, 97K)

Is there any a single serious verifying your claims?

Jow Forumsthe_donald verified his claims, you race traitor.

Whites are a disproportionally high percentage of farmers, dipshit.

If you want a serious, non-meme and non pol stuff on it, Gregory H. Stanton, professor at Genocide Studies and Prevention at the George Mason University has done some nice real work on the issue.

So when are we going to talk about black on black genocide in the inner cities of Chicago?

Why do you faggots feel the need to project your politics onto something apolitical?

Attached: 1520505922073.jpg (500x473, 100K)

If you talk about that, progress liberal cuckfaces scream racism. It's fucking sad, blacks are being fucked over so hard by liberals it's crazy, whereas conservatives actually want to talk about it and be reasonable.

How exactly is someone a cuckface?

By being a FAG like YOU.

>leddit
Nice job outing yourself.
Again, you're claiming that because whites are an easy target, it's not genocide. So I say again, if it was black farmers and white murderers, it would be considered genocide.

>the joke
>Nice job outing yourself.

Attached: (You).png (207x243, 7K)

False flag. Don't buy into it my dude. Ian stays very neutral, and he does good work for gun enthusiasts.

Here's one of many reports.
genocidewatch.org/images/South_Africa_2013_08_27_Email_from_SA_Citizen.pdf

>reddit

That's not a report from Gregory Stanton, that's an email to him. Ya moron.

An email to him published by him.

They're viscous attacks for sure, and I have my doubts that they would do this to other blacks, at least not to the extreme barbarity that the farm attacks contain.

How are blacks being fucked over?

Everyone who thinks that the forced removal of illegal immigrant farmhands from the USA constitutes a 'genocide'.

Yeah, it's called transparency. His website doesn't list South Africa in its alerts here: genocidewatch.com/countries-at-risk it just said SA has got a couple of their identified symptoms for the lead-up to a possible genocide.

>it's only building up to a genocide, it's not really genocide yet!
>no need to worry!

Because liberals censor any legitimate attempt to help them. You point out the outrageous black crime rate, it's racism or the facts are racist etc. anything to avoid talking about the deadly serious problem with blacks and the black community.

It's not building up to genocide, that would warrant them being included in the Genocide Watch category:

>A Genocide Watch is declared when early warning signs indicate the danger of a genocidal process underway.

The website also lists some of those same processes happening in America. So if you think it's building up to genocide there based on that information, you must also think there's genocide building up in America too right?

Its all they have.

It wouldn't be far-fetched. Blacks in America commit crimes against themselves of course, but they also target whites specifically when possible. I've seen it myself in South-East DC where I grew up. Whites are considered weak and easily robbed. Those robbings/beatings can quickly turn into murders, so a white genocide in America is very plausible in places like DC, Baltimore, Detroit, and Chicago.

Not against whites, silly. Against minorities.

>See thread
>Oh boy, these guns are actually pretty neat and they're never discussed online!
>90-something posts and the guns are never really mentioned

Oh ffs, guys. You suck and you should feel bad.

Attached: STFU.jpg (1000x694, 132K)

Hmmmmmmmmmm...

Attached: Screenshot_20180627-190133~2.png (720x277, 25K)

>these guns are actually pretty neat
Nah not really. They're basically just what Luty's would be with industrial backing.

Are you familiar with the concept of DFM? Firearms designed to deal with the limitations of manufacturing capabilities are usually really neat.

The Jager pistol is a great example of this:
youtube.com/watch?v=Lcr-KEQT0iM

If that's real you'd best be linking the thread. I want to fucking save and enshrine the whole thing.

Jow Forums was a mistake.