How do I beat up somebody if I’m weaker than them? Genuine question

How do I beat up somebody if I’m weaker than them? Genuine question.

Attached: E4D7A580-E171-4DFA-9B98-120F03BA8DF0.png (680x559, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BKgGFrT1Tbk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A gun.

hit them first. you don’t need to be stronger than them, only strong enough to hurt them.

MMA or just kick/ grab their nuts like a female

judo

Stop thinking of it like some macho fight for ego and status, instead start thinking of it in terms of brutal unhinged violence. Suddenly you have a lot more options.

Attached: 1528472299181.jpg (600x518, 57K)

Tell on them to your dad.

tard rage

Learn BJJ and/or buy a gun.

i laughed

What if my dad is the antagonist

the no homo or no butt rape version is like what
and said
K I D N E Y P U N C H

If you get a really good liver hit in they will double over in pain and could be hospitalized.

Attached: Punch here.jpg (493x335, 55K)

Brazilian Jiu Jitsu

spiked knuckles to the liver

neck punch or karate chop will also put most people on the ground gasping for air.
but it does not actually do much if you have the mental fortitude to resist.

youtube.com/watch?v=BKgGFrT1Tbk

This. You either win or lose and the punishment is the same regardless. Go buy one of those Mexican import coke bottles. Beat the fuck out of them with that or something. When it breaks you now have a knife.

kek

Tools help human with any task they cant normally accomplish, for example an elderly woman wanting to defend herself from future astronauts may use a gun, just as a lumberjack against a tree uses an axe.

Show them your post and they might give you a free punch out of pity

There is no escaping us you little bitch. Pay your due or we WILL come and collect ourselves.

>bjj
This is an inclusive board you don't have to use code to hide your homosexuality

All of the BJJ advice is literally BS.
BJJ thrives in a state of order.
When it's Ja'Qwan and DeeWayne coming for your ass, you need to either be quick with the Mozambique, or know how to deliver a hellacious cheapshot before they do the same to you.

Don't. Seriously, learn to solve your problems without fighting. If they instigate that's why you have a gun.

Martial arts and/or a weapon

That's the entire goal and point of martial arts.

Secret sauce:
People are made of parts, even strong people. You dont have to be stronger that the sum of parts. Just a few important ones.

Aim for their ear and fuck with their temple and balance, throws them off, then throw more punches

Grow stronger. Learn martial art techniques that focus on gaining leverage over the other person's joints. Alternatively, you could save up enough money to pay someone else to beat someone up for you.

Learn CQC, strength is important, but if someone is faster than you, they will always kick your ass even if you bench 500lbs and squat 600lbs.

honestly this. If you're forced into a fight where the odds are stacked against you the objective stops being a dick measuring contest and becomes survival.
hit hard, hit brutally and do not hold back.

If you have to ask this question, you already lost.
fag

This shit
Everyone thinks you need to be major strong because they imagine punching someone's skull, in which case yes you would need to be fairly strong because they're made to withstand that shit.
However internal organs have a LOT less protection and will FUCK someone up royally if hit with major blunt force.

>mexican coke bottles
Know exactly what you're talking about. Isn't it like 1 whole liter or some shit?
And we wonder why they're obese.