Meanwhile in 2076 Jow Forums

hey, guys, did you hear about that new power armor the U.S. military is coming out with? its called the T-51b power armor, I bet its gonna kick the communist Chinese right out of Alaska!

I got my energy weapons permit should I buy a plasma rifle, a laser RCW or a laser rifle? I'm only 19 so a laser pistol isn't an option.

Attached: fallout1flag-620x.jpg (620x348, 80K)

>laser
Babbys first energy weapon, but a decent starter I guess. But if you want some punch, plasma all the way. The Chinese won't know what hit 'em, and you'll actually take someone down in less than 7 shots.

FUCKING PROFLIGATES REEEEEE

Attached: Vulpes_Inculta.jpg (800x571, 167K)

it takes 7 shots just to take down a man with laser weapons? that sounds like fudd lore to me, I was on my terminal watching videos when I saw a video of a communist Chinese soldier that got one shotted by a U.S. soldier sniper with a laser rifle.

Just got the new Glock 86 Plasma Defender. Its a bit large for conceal carry so I'm hoping they make a compact version. I heard they were going to change the grip angle but I'm glad they've stayed with the traditional glock angle.

Attached: Glock_86_Plasma_Defender.png (1750x1100, 1.03M)

>Caesars Legion
>2076
Come on user.

Oh go fuck some little slave boys, furry.

Attached: a6f.jpg (1140x855, 455K)

That's not the kind of stuff you'll get on the civilian market, most of that are just milsurp trainers or weapons that have been "tuned down". Heard of rumors that you could tune them up more to what they once were but those are just rumors. Plus it's supposedly for specific weapons.

nothing interesting was going on in 2076 besides the Chinese being btfo in Alaska

Sure is summer

>2076
>ceasers legion and NCR

Attached: 1522354527053.jpg (720x720, 116K)

well, that's pretty exciting if you ask me.

My uncle can tune them up, there is a legal loophole in the ATFL that he uses every time to avoid getting arrested.

We were waging a manuever warfare campaign in the deserts of western China

we are also pushing up the Yangtze river I don't know why you keep referring to these events like its happening in the past.

Man this stuff is fucking killer when you put booze in it.

Attached: Nuka-Cola Quantum Recipe.jpg (1080x1774, 684K)

this shit is only something unbridled american 90s pride could come up with

The prophesy is true!

I wish they would lift the
*CONSTANT BEAM laws of 38

Tbh why go with a laser? It's not stealthy at all, and in a survival situation, every enemy for miles around would know where your at. I'll stick with my R91. Flash hider means no one will see my location, and even though it's far louder, hearing the sound will take them longer to find me than seeing a bright red/green streak across the sky. M-series rifles will also do just fine, along with 20th century NATO rifles, altough the chance of you finding one is slim to none. What I wouldn't give for a genuine FAL . . .

Attached: download (3).jpg (432x117, 5K)

Sooo... anyone privy to this Vault nonsense? Just found out from Pop that we've been accepted into "Vault 34" and we're leaving in August next year.
I asked if I could bring my BB gun but the old man told me the Vault Tec guy said "We're good on weapons."
Nuts to that; I'm not leaving without ol' Abeline Kid.

YOU GOT INTO VAULT 34!?!?!!! dude holy shit anybody can bring any firearm they want into that vault I wouldn't bring some little shitty BB gun.

>taking that piece of shit over the M4

Attached: 1448051256597.png (1693x500, 497K)

Wonder why Pop told me not to bother. Shoot I might just bring that carbine my brother in the 82nd built for me. Why he thought I would like woodland camo (I live in friggin Nevada) is beyond me, but hey, it looks nifty with the big "AA" on the side.

>taking the M4 over the M1 Garand
lol, what are you a skinny manlet that barely got passed meps because you wanted to kill communist Chinese so badly?

Attached: 1489021519506.png (3000x1260, 1004K)

I heard that the military donated a few heavy weapons to the vault, damn I wish I lived in Nevada right now.

I just bought my corvega And they gave me a free M72 Gauss rifle and PPK12 Gauss pistol with a couple of mags and since a used my bonus from serving in mechanized infantry to buy a reloading kit for it I'm pretty much self sufficient. You don't even need gunpowder just ferrous metal and a fire. Gonna take them out to shoot tomorrow before I have to report to vault 69 for check in.

Attached: IMG_1520.png (467x308, 110K)

>vault 69
I want into that vault.

They best not bring any damn negroes into the vaults. America is a white man's place, and God damnit, if there's gonna be bombs droppin, and we gotta repopulate, I don't want any of 'em in the future America. Thank God those damn yankees didn't get their way back in the 1950's.

I've heard that the computer simulation of Gaston Glock suggested using these things called transistors to try and bring down the size of the new 86 compact. Not sure how it would work without tubes, but we'll see when it comes out.

You and every other guy does too

Man I love my r91 but my buddy, who was in spec ops. Just showed me, he was rocking this in while fighting up the Yangtze river. Its a modified r91, they call it the perforator.

Attached: Infiltrator_(weapon).png (2000x816, 620K)

I figure it'll be a swell time, I imagine I'll have time to sit down and read the paper, walk my dog, and drink with the guys after a hard days work at the base, that T-45 D isn't going to operate itself!

Attached: IMG_1521.jpg (189x358, 28K)

Ugh. Just got assigned to the EVA branch of the Space Marines. Can't believe they'll have me piloting one of those ancient fucking POS suits.

Really depends on atmospheric conditions and laser specifications. Pulse lasers > Beams. Would rather use a mass-driver than a laser if there's any water vapour, though.

Oh you're a comic book nerd. Maybe you should put down the Grognak and read a book. My dad read books and he's a senator, got me this job and in this vault, keeps telling me his legacy is secured even though I won't join the government like him.

Attached: IMG_1522.jpg (408x509, 39K)

Hey I know a guy named nate that lives in boston (well actually he is fighting in alaska right now) anyways he reads comics all the time and he is an alpha chad son of a gun, so I wouldn't hate on comic book readers.

Hey guys I've been offered a job doing some subcontracting work on an oil rig off the coast of Cali. The pay is amazing and work is meant to take a couple years but I don't know if I can be away from my wife and son for that long. I've got to be there next week. What do I do?

Hay guys! :D

Attached: received_1749660195110956.jpg (1152x648, 118K)

I know a guy named Nate fighting in Alaska too, I dated his wife in college.

Attached: IMG_1524.jpg (236x380, 25K)

I'm pissed off at the Gov't right now! Some commie sympathizing sons of bitches took over a local military base at Mariposa! They're blasting about "illegal gov't experiments" over the radio, and "human rights violations". Apparently they're military guys that are deserting, led by some shithead named Maxson. And the Gov't refuses to do anything about them! Or the local police!

Its also killer when you have glowing urine

I immediately thought of the Bernie blue glow sticks tutorial for a split second seeing this.

T-51b is old news spud, I have highly classified info on a new power armor called the X-01 that the military is letting Bradberton tinker with it, yes you heard me right the one and only Bradberton of Nuka Cola.

Attached: X-01 power armor.jpg (783x612, 89K)

We should withdraw from Canada so we can invade it again

Jodie?

bullshit
Why the fuck would they have the Nuka-Cola guy work on power armor?

I got an idea, how about i bring my car to the Sunset Sarsaparilla for a reactor overhaul.

>yes you heard me right the one and only Bradberton of Nuka Cola.
I don't want to sound like a red or anything, but why is this allowed?

Attached: Ancap_50f4a4_6051479.jpg (495x960, 97K)

Has anyone in the Vegas area collected enough blue star Sunset Sarsaparilla bottle caps yet? I'm really curious of what the prize is, I bet its something amazing.

Where is this?
Those shacks look like something you'd see in some third world shithole like Sweden or the UK

>wasting time money and energy on collecting bottle caps for marketing gimmick
>like bottle caps are ever gonna be worth anything

probably a fucking decoder pin or someshit. they are always doing crap like that. Though Shop-Mart is having a having a sale with a 12 case only costing $650.

all this new shit, all a real man needs is his hunting shotgun with emp rounds so no Chinese robot can get ya

na, they probably fly em up and take a picture.then give em cheap slavshit pins, bags and pencils

wtf is he gonna do to it. add some kinda nuka nuke launcher?

>Though Shop-Mart is having a having a sale with a 12 case only costing $650.
Hm, that's sort of pricey. I make above the US average and I only make $448 an hour
But everything is fucked up because of inflation.

Gauss Firearms when!
I'm sick and tired of Star Wars baby toys.

To bad she got married faggot.

What are you a commie faggot? Don't you know that companies all across thr U.S. are making weapons for the military.

I dunno its probably a free sarsaparilla or some shit.

pics or it didn't happen

hey, guys, I live in Alaska just a few miles outside of Chinese controlled territory. it's surreal leaving right next to a battlefield I see soldiers in T45 body armor marching to the war all the time, one time I saw a dogfight between an F-22 and a J-20 dogfighting over my house.

Just got my spot confirmation for my local vault, 77. I hope you faggots enjoy dying of radiation when the commies finally push the button while i'm underground getting sucked off three times a day by my designated vault wife.

Any of you know guys know anything about the rumours of troops being deployed in Gobi Desert?
I've got a buddy in marines and he's been telling me how there is a sudden influx of desert patterned gear popping up. Shit, his DKS's bolt got fucked and instead of them issuing him a new one or fixing it up he got a newer model he didn't know they even had.
Painted of course in shades of beige and brown.
Why the fuck would they throw our guys in the middle of nowhere?

Its true man. Entire divisions are being moved their. Were down the gobi and pushing up the Yangtze river too. Looks like were making a major push towards central china in the end.

/k's opinion on new proposed laser rifle?

Attached: df58e3a3f54f5ae1d9f018290bc5eec8a1912ca6_hq.jpg (1024x451, 47K)

You say that like a floozy is worth a ring. Every real man knows no hymen no diamond, we're not commies you know.

Attached: IMG_1525.jpg (250x329, 39K)

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING! SOME COMMIE SYMPATHIZING AUTIST SHOT UP A COLLEGE WITH A GATLING LASER, 926 CONFIRMED DEAD

NLA is already cucking and supporting a ban on Electron Charge backpacks to assuage the commie sympathizers.

>Direct Impingement
Even the Chinese wouldn't pick those up.

>implying the communist chinks could get close enough to our boys and pick up U.S. weapons.

troops in the Gobi desert? how did we get entire divisions behind the frontline?

Attached: 1522705162466.gif (500x375, 663K)

Check the fucking news you illiterate, it was a US citizen with communist sympathies carrying out a lone wolf attack.

wait wrong user sorry my terminal screen got fucked up after some commie chink hacked into it.

I replied to the wrong user I meant him

speaking of commie sympathizers did you hear about that riot of communist that got gunned downed by DIA agents in T-45 power armor? that was awesome!

>926 CONFIRMED DEAD
Maybe someday someone will break Anders Breivik's highscore.
I still can't believe the madman broke out of prison and stole a suit of power armor AND a gauss rifle

Attached: 1370640848058.jpg (2250x1346, 2.73M)

hey, guys, should I go bomb my neighbor
I learned a new recipe from patriots cookbook I think my neighbor might be a communist Chinese spy, he claims to be Japanese but I don't believe him.
also, I like this gif its a few U.S. troops blowing up a communist Chinese supply shack.

Attached: cool guys don't look at explosions.gif (504x364, 1.74M)

I didn't know europoors have power armor I thought those guys were thrown back to the stone age when the European civil war broke out.

Nigger what is a .gif? How am I supposed to view it on a terminal?

its a funny name for a holotape.

Oh ok, still would've been helpful if he posted a Usenet download or something.

It is your moral obligation to free your fellow humans from the shackles of slavery. Therefore it is your duty to blow this communist neighbor to hell and help your fellow man.

Attached: Commie Gun Grabber.png (1125x1110, 568K)

can your terminal not play holotapes? what is this some shitty 2018 terminal?

>Chinese robots
The Chinese are too busy turning invisible and sabotaging our shit, aren't they?

My CO lets us "divert" certain resources from the armory for worthy causes like this. You just have to get whatever I lend you back to me after you're done.

yeah but what if he really is a jap and not a filthy commie? I don't want to go to jail for life.

Why in the fuck did we adopting this hulking piece of shit? Like what the hell is wrong with the R-91? Is it because of the Power Armor fags need to have a weapon we can use too? That fuckin' thing's heavy as shit! The Power Armor fags can lug around missile launchers, miniguns, and god damn nuclear slingshots for christ's sakes, why the hell do they need an assault rifle and then need to force it on the rest of us? God dammit, fuck the US Army. I really hope China just nukes our asses like Salisbury steaks at this rate.

Attached: AssaultrifleFO4.png (1700x709, 461K)

What are you a fucking newly annexed Canadian? Suspected communist activity is a pretty much bombproof legal defense for murder.

Jail is a different term for slavery at the hands of the government. Have a talk with your neighbor. Convince them that the government needs to be abolished and blow up the capitol building during the state of the union adress

I think you watch too many movies, we've never adopted anything like this or the ridiculous power armor that I see posted on this forum from time to time. 100% fiction, not at all based on reality and the person who thought it up is a literal retard.

We keep pumping out vertibirds nonstop. It seems like some large scale shit is about to go down soon. Vaults are becoming active quicker, loads of more troops patrolling around the homeland and guard checkpoints,set up on roadways now. Guys we got to start preparing for the worst.

>go to college
>get communist literature
>plant said literature
>shoot person
That's what you get for not shortening your fence.

Do you have a spot in a vault? If not stay on the rig. If the Commies start bombing us, you'll be safe. The Chinese would never bomb an inconsiquencial oil rig.

looks like bombing it is.

Attached: 1521916000859.jpg (683x768, 115K)

communist spotted I have reported you to the DIA!

Ha! American Capitalist pig dog lasers are very bad! I laugh at them! Alaska is ours! You will die to a rain of gauss rifle projectiles and Spider Mines! (Engages stealth suit and vanishes from sight.)

*sees stealth suit shimmering and shoots you down*

invisible technology isn't full proof though you can still see shimmering and if you shoot it they light up.

It's good to see vault-tec is helping our shared aim of a Christian and virtuous future with vault 69 and the like.

I still can't believe the US of fucking A, is still using this in the rear echelons, i mean i see our national guardsmen using those new assault carbines and the usual r91's

but i'm getting weird stories from the boys out there that they found guard units using old captured guns, mg42s!!!!

Attached: 1442791821447.jpg (3000x2000, 241K)

it's technically not the same one used in world war 2, it is chambered in 7.62x51 after all.
also check out my engraving what do ya think?

Attached: ThisMachineKillsCommies.jpg (1280x720, 37K)