Choose your "bad guys"

It's your final stand, Jow Forums. There's too many of them, but you're going to take out as many as you can before they get you. Who are they?

St. Patrick's Battalion for me. Treacherous Catholic terrorists aiding the aggressive enemy and turning their guns on the land that saved them all for their cult and some land.
Not only that but with a Mick last name and Mick appearance people expect that I'd like these fucking thugs.

Attached: Sanpatricioshang.jpg (550x377, 34K)

Probably a bunch of Fallschirmjagers led by Otto Skorzeny.

That or the Persian army at Thermopylae so I could rack up the maximum possible kill count before dying.

Communists

Attached: 1512748164990.jpg (1024x576, 108K)

Specify what Communists.
Era, war, country, etc.

MEIN LEBEN

Roman legions.

No guns, probably rack up a pretty high killcount just because guns. Also go down screaming Fallout New Vegas references.

leftist Canadians
If they kill me I win

The United State Federal Government.

WHEN I GOT SURROUNDED, I WAS HOPING THERE WOULD BEE MORE GAMBLING!!

Smurfs. Just to see the blue tide before I die would be worth it.

US politicians.

i will die defending the last american flag from being turned into a rainbow by the hordes of gays with barbed wire dildos

Does it really matter what kind
Better dead then red.

Ohians during civil war 2
I will chug a 2 liter or rock n rye or verners then hold the line for as long as possible with horrible stains from the soda on my face and clothes.

Attached: Michigan.jpg (648x432, 23K)

Nazi zombies

Ayys

Lmao get fucked you salty hun bastard.

Incompetent rapefugees in Ireland

Boomer and millennial gungrabing women

A Chinese horde so I can feel like I’m in the Korean war

Truer words have never been spoken

The Emus.

Pantifa

All religions, followed by India, China, All of the middle east. Then all current politicians and all the Hard right and left. Then anybody who has more than a million to their name and does not contribute to the betterment of humanity.

Remove all unnecessary laws. And use the final move to bring back intelligent dino waifus and start to populate space well fixing our planet.

BOOM. Perfect utopia.

Attached: dinosauroid_martial_arts_by_iririv.jpg (1362x637, 132K)

Communists.

Communists' allies. Communists themselves aren't people.

Attached: badguyloadout1.jpg (1010x1120, 389K)

rapist amazonian women trying to grow their tribe numbers by getting impregnated

Attached: 375360.png (375x360, 72K)

Attached: badguyloadout4.jpg (1010x1120, 385K)

Go on...

Commies, government thugs, antifa, Jihadists, and Zionists
I am the Catholic you were warned about. If you leave me and my people in peace, I will not raise my gun towards you. But do not mistake my love of peace for weakness.

Attached: 5fraernyzqi01.jpg (640x327, 27K)

Attached: Zuluuuuuu!.jpg (550x334, 31K)

Says the country that bought/sold/traded Irish slaves, which were treated worse than the Africans. No wonder about 200 of those potatos fought against you, I'd say you're lucky there weren't more.

>freedom fighters
>bad guys
You sound like a total cuck to the britbongs
Really any government military force are bad guys.

Cute 2D communist girls

Attached: CPSfVaLWIAAr0jX.jpg (743x478, 69K)

Feds. All statists get the bullet.

Nazis or americans. Mow them down with machinegun fire

But if they catch you they'll rape your dog and take your kids to reeducation camps
Also
Nice digits

incoming shitty movie plot
>ex seal team 6
>hiding innawoods
>alaska mountains
>commie fags invading
>???

Isn't that the plot of the TV show 'SIX'?

>posting fashwave in current year + 2

Attached: altright.png (434x428, 239K)

Havin flashbacks there, aussie?

The entirety of the SNP. Fucking dickheads can come get me. You can try take me you whiney bastards.