You know what to do Jow Forums

Some youtube gangster shares his wisdom how you anything more than a high-point is for collecting.

youtu.be/XpNe-ZVEpPk

Attached: Ted.jpg (640x480, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=999RqGZatPs
egunner.com/100572,owner_id,other_items
abc.net.au/news/2017-01-04/guns-stolen-from-army-barracks-in-nsw/8161424
baka.com.au/national/revealed-how-secret-talks-to-find-stolen-rocket-launchers-broke-down-20151023-gkh7y7.html
theage.com.au/national/victoria/missing-guns-fresh-doubts-over-victoria-police-firearms-registry-20180612-p4zl1i.html
miragenews.com/police-confirm-sks-rifle-used-in-hobart-firearms-incident-tas/
youtu.be/55yzDmTo2lE
youtube.com/watch?v=_Yia8EJd11k
youtube.com/watch?v=gffEqMytRtg
youtube.com/watch?v=RDaErsPXqcY
hkparts.net/shop/pc/Barrel-Standard-Length-USP-45-Full-Size-444p1520.htm
sportsmansguide.com/product/index/hi-point-45-acp-semi-automatic-45-acp-45-barrel-91-rounds?a=1821441
twitter.com/TEVO_SPRITEEEE/status/1012358753302269952
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

For hoodrat shit, he's absolutely right.

>Dirty Redd
Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=999RqGZatPs

No you're poor and underaged most likely retarded too. All you need to change is your barrel...

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1920x1280, 286K)

really nigga?

What are these guys shooting at each other for that they need to throw away their gun?

retarded busta right here

Mouthbreathers

dullard

Capulets and Montagues.
No one knows why they feuded in the first place anymore, but too much blood to stop now. They've all sunk too much in.

I did one second of research and it proves I'm wrong by just a bit. Yall still gay and dumb as shit if you think the whole gun needs to be thrown out. Little underage summerfag posting in a summer thread.

Disagreements

/thread

It's good you're taking the effort to discover the depths of your idiocy. And don't fret, your spastic rage only provides laughs.

Except for 100 dollars more you can get a spanish/italian surplus pistol with 5/6 extra rounds in each magazine.

But that's not gangster. That's not gangster at all.

Glad we can all be friends here on Jow Forums. I still stick by my claim: If you toss the whole gun you're a poor retard. So get foooked m8.

Attached: 1504221925594.jpg (670x424, 145K)

Can you imagine the Jow Forums screeching if gangsters started doing that? I mean, a gun used in the commission of crimes would generally not have either a good life or a long one. Do you really want the massive butthurt that would inevitably come from posting pictures of surplus pistols being found in lakes caked in mud and rust or beat and rusted to shit pistols found in stash houses with tape replacing broken grips?

Seriously, these guys are inadvertently doing us a massive favour.

you've never looked at police auctions have you?

He's not wrong but he kind of negated the stated advantage by making this stupid fucking video.

I'm not American, so no.

Are police auctions actually a good place to buy a firearm? Like, I would assume that a fucking POLICE auction wouldn't have many firearms for sale, considering that the police are the kind of people who very likely come across firearms that were used in the commission of a crime.

egunner.com/100572,owner_id,other_items

hit or miss. Depends upon the agency but after a set amount of time if the weapon isn't destroyed it will get sold.

>Hi-points are literally only good for throwing away

Being a poor retard is a requirement for being a hood rat. Those ratty street hi-points go for less than $60. It's cheaper than a replacement barrel. You don't want to be found with any part of the murder weapon. That's why they are almost always immediately ditched.

>You don't want to be found with any part of the murder weapon. That's why they are almost always immediately ditched.
This. If i'm murdering someone with it i'm not just changing the barrel. Fuck that i'm ditching the whole thing.

Think I might pick up this UNKNOWN UNKOWN 22LR
www.egunner.com/unknown-unknown-22lr,name,11876134,auction_id,auction_details

Attached: bdac9d029dd2767cce53ff5e8af447b2.jpg (3678x1156, 125K)

oh god

That's what's hilarious about all these retards who "turn their guns in for destruction," to police depts. They don't destroy them, they put them in a locker for 6 months and then stick them in an auction to buy a new catcher's mitt for their softball team. Or an officer goes home with a brand new/barely used rifle for free/dirt cheap.

Quality reply, I lold. Thank you.

this gave me a hearty kek

Go take your autism medicine. They're not ditching the pistol to avoid it matching up with anything. They're doing it to deny any involvement in the incident.
>we heard there was a shooting you match the description of the suspect
>is it because im black? I don't even have a root and tooty point and shooty.

Police funding usually happens from auctioning off stuff people can't or didn't reclaim. It's not like they're busting people that have stacks of millions of dollars all the time.

>Or an officer goes home with a brand new/barely used rifle for free/dirt cheap.
A police officer here in Australia got caught doing that just a few months ago. He got caught because he ND'ed and shot himself in the hand while fingerfucking one of them at home.

Attached: 1515001548875.jpg (960x960, 85K)

I heard from an aussie user that criminals have ex-police MP5s and AKMs because of shenanigans like this.

Attached: galaxysgayestdad.png (1024x614, 681K)

I don't know about that, seems kinda outlandish for MP5s, but considering that off the top of my head, people have stolen .22 trainer rifles (1), and M72 rocket launchers (2) from army barracks in separate incidents, anything's possible.

Also just recently, a firearms dealer lost his licence so all his stock was seized by the police. Of 911 firearms seized by police, 81 could not be found in the police's storage audit. But according to the police, that's the fault of the dealer. Because reasons. (3)

But to end on a positive note, two men shot approximately 20 rounds into a cocktail bar a few kilometres away from me five days ago, using an unregistered SKS. Despite being on the scene "within thirty seconds", the police failed to catch them. (4) I say positive, because at least it wasn't a complete fuck-up on the police's behalf.

1: abc.net.au/news/2017-01-04/guns-stolen-from-army-barracks-in-nsw/8161424
2: baka.com.au/national/revealed-how-secret-talks-to-find-stolen-rocket-launchers-broke-down-20151023-gkh7y7.html
3: theage.com.au/national/victoria/missing-guns-fresh-doubts-over-victoria-police-firearms-registry-20180612-p4zl1i.html
4: miragenews.com/police-confirm-sks-rifle-used-in-hobart-firearms-incident-tas/

Really depends. In some of the cuck states, there's laws requiring some firearms to be destroyed rather than resold to members of the public, most commonly those used in commission of a crime, but I believe at least some states include any guns turned in to police.
In some states, the law goes the other way, requiring the police to sell rather than destroy guns where legally possible. In some states, there's no law, and it's up to individual police departments to decide how to deal with firearms. They usually go for the option that makes them money, but it's not unheard of for urban police departments to let their anti-gun principles outweigh their greed.

Everyone talks shit about the nigeroonies, but I always see them exhibiting perfect trigger control and muzzle awareness. I also feel like most of these guys have seen way more combat that your average Jow Forumsommando. Stop making fun of these guys, they're the ones that blow your face off in shtf the second you step out of your basement with your 5,000 dollars worth of gucci gear. Now Tyrone is running around with a plate carrier and a daniels defense sbr with a suppressor on it.

Attached: 1529435360869.jpg (451x440, 27K)

youtu.be/55yzDmTo2lE
his friend rap pgood

He thinks 4-500 is a collectible. The fact that he CAN'T treat 4-500 dollar pistols as throw aways shows how much of a poorfag he truly is. All that badass talk he keeps spitting has gotten him nothing lol.

You're both retarded. If you are even slightly worried that you might be suspected and they might possibly search you and might possibly find the gun then you already fucked up big time.

When your business is illegal(drugs hoes,etc) you acn't go to the law for dispute resolution.

Also bro in OPs vid is a poorfag with no fucking game if he can't ditch a $500 gun.

fp always bp

Attached: UnarmedMen.png (661x496, 302K)

>You know what to do Jow Forums
Not care and go about my business like a functioning adult?

1000% this. Most murders are solved by wrongfully convicting an innocent through a plea deal (over 95% of convictions are reached through plea deals and an estimated 20% of convicted felons are innocent and took deals) or a confidential informant. If anybody thinks it was you, you will take the fall wether you did it or not.

This. These niggas would smoke most of /k on the streets

Mainly because their minds are not clouded by tactics or outcomes. They are literal lizard brain level action reaction. A person with a functional brain might question if their actions will have negative consequences and during that milisecond of hesitation jamal has already shot you in the face while standing under a camera wearing a shirt with his full name on it.

That made me laugh so hard at work my boss was like what the fuck is wrong with you lmao

>too pasty and intelligent to make quick decisions

Having a functional IQ above 85 does add a layer of complexity yes. This is not an issue for someone who has devoted mental cycles to self-defense what-ifs previously and has already gamed various if-then scenarios.

Jeff Cooper does a really good job of laying out how to get your mind right to reduce reaction time by consciously keeping yourself at a heightened state of alert when out and about.

youtube.com/watch?v=_Yia8EJd11k

youtube.com/watch?v=gffEqMytRtg

youtube.com/watch?v=RDaErsPXqcY

Also it's a good idea to watch the vids on the "Active Self Defense" youtube channel. Not for that fat fuck's analysis but just to see all the encounters and what-if it for yourself.

>take autism medicine
It’s only funny when someone is being autistic, I fuck more girls than u palerino and nothing about that was autistic. Geeeet fuuuuuucked queeeer

I think It's more situational. Niggers are more likely to become upset and act on it immediately and irrationaly. (Shoot and run) while humans tend to become upset, and begin premeditation, and during the timeline between provocation and execution, humans are more likely to second guess and overthink.

>I've never seen a firing pin strike, or extractor claw markings used to identify a firearm.

The barrel for a USP costs nearly twice as much as a new hi-point in .45
hkparts.net/shop/pc/Barrel-Standard-Length-USP-45-Full-Size-444p1520.htm
sportsmansguide.com/product/index/hi-point-45-acp-semi-automatic-45-acp-45-barrel-91-rounds?a=1821441

And your extractor, firing pin, and current box of ammo.

Shoot reloads with random spent brass picked up at public ranges.

>It's not like they're busting people that have stacks of millions of dollars all the time.
police are thieves. google "civil asset forfeiture".

Why would you throw away a gun? Wouldn't it have finger prints of the trigger and grip? Do they only commit crimes while wearing gloves?

slide is easier to lift a print. Most grips on plastic guns are textured.

>its is impossible to clian prints off of a gun.
Was is really such an insurmountable task for you to actually think before you post something?

dump a box of shell casings from the range at the shooting

This isn't a great idea on its own. But i can see it being a small advantage among other tactics.

yup bought an Auto 5 that way

If your prints arent in the data base and you arent a suspect you have a good chance at getting away. Prints degrade somewhat rapidly so if it's in a sewer or water you should be golden. Theoretically

Those prints could be used against you later though, if you do get arrested and printed.

sauces? this is interesting

A road raging nigger brandished a hi point out his window as he rode next to me once. Pointed it right at me then aimed it up so I could clearly see it. Im actually really relieved that I didnt have my CC that day because Id have killed him.

His ass

This nigger shoots an unarmed guy, posts it on snapchat and then blames the victim being a pussy as the reason he will now go to prison...

twitter.com/TEVO_SPRITEEEE/status/1012358753302269952

that's fake as fuck also you're gullible and dumb

True.

Most gangbangers do random violence and just ditch the gun afterwards. Why the fuck would you spend hundreds of dollars on a gun you may keep for a few weeks?

Bullet forensics are a Hollywood meme user. Also if you are worried then just get a weel gat.