Attached: APRCPF02.png (450x442, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

walmart.com/ip/Men-s-Rip-Stop-Cargo-Pant/14542025
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ky poorfag

Why'd you just post a white picture?

>$400
sweetie

Snake pants cost the same, and I'm actually interested in a whole full body snake proof suit.
In a shtf situation I'm more afraid of venomous snakes than I am of armed commiefaggots.

Actually uses pants user here. Jeans and kneepads will work fine.

Attached: john-goodman-3.jpg (900x750, 123K)

SUPPLY AND DEMAND PROBABLY
URHRHRHRHRHR
CAPITAOLISEMM

*corporatism, a filthy government undoubtedly has something to do with this.

Military buys them for much less I'd assume. Crye makes bank from contracts.LARPers and people obsessed with cLoNE WaRs and drop a few grand to build a Block II Clone but never use it are willing to spend $400.00 on some pants.

Are you off your rocker

Looks tight around the crotch. Many cycles of taking a knee will destroy them. Why can't the combat-pants industry grasp this?

Why can't people grasp stretch panels?

uh, they did. 15 years ago.

Actual snake skin would probably be more bad ass.

Attached: 537992929929843798129112315.jpg (450x270, 13K)

Awfully CPIIDF ITT.

Since you're shilling, might as well tell me more about stretch panels. Is that some nylon-ey material placed in the crotch? Is ther some reinforced stitching there as well?

Not really, it's more you not knowing about the product. But yeah it's basically what you describe but it's not nylon and they're also on other locations like the knees and rear waist.

>heh, why didn't they think of (X feature that is literally the key selling point of the design)? I'm so smart xd
Might as well look it up yourself instead of running your mouth about things you are transparently ignorant of.

flagrant military spending?

you can get arcteryx LEAF ones that are much better for like $175.
garandthumb has two videos on combat pants that serve as great resources for different brands and their build quality.

get some carhartt or duluth pants you faggot.

Fucking this. You tactifags are so fucking dumb sometimes it just hurts. Tards think if you dont spend $200+ on a pair of fucking pants they wont do what you need em to when a solid pair of carharts will outlast your life.

>muh camo

fucking faggot if you really want muh integrated knee pads get carhartts and duluth

>what about muh fire resistance

they got that to.

you faggots are be goy'd cause you want to larp.

>spending 400 bucks on pants with muh camo and knee pad integration
>not just buying 35 dollar kneepads

>buying a shirt cause muh combat side pocket.

true story, i got in one barfight the other day and ripped my new carhartts. the fuck guys

>they dont make their own ghillie camo
They are LARPing anyways

Post rip also post your weight

No that user. But that shit is made by the lowest bidder out of shit materials and the government pays a fortune for it. SOMEBODY got greased for that shit to fly. Because the government is Jewy enough to take miltary personnel's whole paycheck over the dumbest shit at CIF.

190lb 6'1.
have worn twice.

Attached: 20180628_005105.jpg (1960x4032, 1.47M)

show the tag, you sure you didnt buy the fashionista verision of carhartts?

>ITT

Attached: madmencrye.png (490x554, 268K)

nigga what you think they is? some carjitos?

What ever ripped that would rip the shit out of these meme-jeans OP posted

>bar fight
grow up, child

Even richfags wont pay for it.

You faggot

what brands are those?

I did lmao, they're not even $400.
Two of my ACs were $80s and my G3s were $240, all straight from Crye.
I have casual sneakers that cost more lmao.

What in the shit do faggoty pants, the faggots who buy them, or the faggots who talk about the faggots who buy them have to do with weapons?

how can you operate a gun without wearing operator tools like operator pants user are you insane!!!!

OP is a moron just got g3s from crye for 120 a few months ago.

Man this is kinda funny actually. I have a lot of tacticool stuff but when I see people with stuff like revolvers, milsurp rifles, basically anything not "tactical" I just go "huh thats pretty cool". What ive noticed more and more though is that a lot these guys have a chip on thier shoulder and anytime you mention anything overtly tactical they come crawling out of the woodwork SEETHING about the tactical stuff (riced out ars, glocks, crye stuff etc) and how useless it is. They usually go on to making baseless assumptions like "none of the tacticool mallninjas can shoot" or something. Can someone explain this to me? I see there are a few of you in this thread, is it a sour grapes insecuirty thing or what?

It's more of a "not trusting or liking people who see guns as a fashion statement" thing, but you do you, boo.

>people call out ridiculous over pricing on shit, and question the quality vs price ratio
>t.triggered by people questioning their purchase choices.

Fudds vs Regular (as we see it), gun owners. They're different breeds.

But I see it, you're more likely to see the *genuine article* in fudd gun owners. Fudds nearly always are outdoorsy and they have some shooting skill, they like camping and really do live the like.

The "regular" gun owners are much likely to contain the gun power demographic. The guy who owns 1 gun or maybe several, but they don't get used for YEARS. It's just something he likes to bring up from time to time to give him some edge. "Hey guys, I know I'm a pussy looking normie that doesn't do anything but vidya, but did you know I have GUNS?? I bet you didn't expect that."

> gun poser demographic

Nah I puchase shit because its cool and I want it. Having to justify everything you buy with shit like "price to performance ratio" sounds awful. Do you only buy rice and beans for the price to calorie ratio? Lmao

Niggers leave

snugpak and crye my guy

>because its cool and i want it
So you admit you just buy the shit because it appeals to your eyes, good. Now that we got that out of the way we can talk about how childish, irresponsible and impractical that is. Clothes, in my humble opinion, have two practicalities, fashion and utility. Ill admit, i have $100 meme jeans that are fashionable, but i also have levis that can get some wear and tear, but never would i ever pay $400 for a pair of jeans, not even $200 for a pair, just to be some tryhard leet operator LARPer. Thats just fucking stupid.

if they are $400 they are not made of cotton and spandex. The drifire cryes are made of extremely expensive materials

>let me tell you how to spend your money.

I think it's fucking gay, but I would not call it childish, impractical or irresponsible. You sound like a boomer and your shit is all retarded.

>$400.00 "combat" pants. >cotton>spandexHow in the flying fuck?

Trump.

Sounds more like your fat ass got in a fight with your pants.

>buying things because of how they look is childish
>I admit I bought some jeans because of them being fashionable
Jesus christ. 0 self awareness.

> i have $100 meme jeans that are fashionable, but i also have levis that can get some wear and tear, but never would i ever pay $400 for a pair of jeans
You realize whats expensive is relative right? $400 to you is a lot while to someone else it mine as well be $20. You're just outing yourself as an angry poorfag.

I've torn the crotch of out Crye's before, but then again those pants went through a deployment so they were pretty worn down

It's illegal for gov contract products to be sold to the public for less than what the gov pays. So your dollars being flushed down the toilet twice if you buy this shit. PVS-31s are 50 grand. These pants are 400. The geissele rails are 600.

reddit tier

>quality price ratio means nothing to me

Attached: 1527026608261.jpg (480x540, 107K)

>angry poorfag is a complete retard and misses the point of the post
What a suprise. If $400 is 15% of your total net worth and .5% of someone elses, you are going to vale $400 differently. When you go into an autistic fit because the .5% doesnt have to treat spending $400 like its the most important decision of his like ("MUH RATIO, I GOTTA TREAT 400 LIKE IM BUYING A CAR") it makes you look like a massive poorfag.

Most important decision of his life**

Quality to price ratio has nothing to do with your worth, kiddo. If I'm going to objectively judge the quality of something I need to know what kind of work went into it. Instead of being a retard like yourself and focusing on what costs the most. Probably why you look at mcmansions in lust and I stick to the 18-19th centuries buildings.

Attached: 1498803427057.gif (280x210, 2.91M)

HEH

Yeah im sure elon musk spends hours a day worrying about if his pants have a good quality to price ratio.

Can't speak for him or his taste. Don't follow him much. I'm sure you follow a bunch of rich people on w/e cancer social media it is they post on.

I see it as an extension of tribalism instincts. People need to belong to a side of a fabricated argument and they reshape their world view around that nexus instead of with facts so they have someone to be angry at all the time. Americans enjoy doing this with literally everything, down to the kind of paper we wipe our asses with and the orientation of how we hang it on a hook. To attempt to try both sides and form a rational preference would be to admit you were wrong, which is something stupid people simply cannot handle without their entire fabricated concept of reality breaking down. It's easier to deny a truth than to think about it.

Anyway just buy the Duluths and stop crying about fashion brands being overpriced. Stupid people are free to buy whatever they want and my business models mostly rely on that.

Attached: 1526349257205.jpg (680x646, 64K)

>work at lgs
>co-workers make fun of me for wearing nice stretch denim from american eagle
>its super comfy for edc
>they don’t know i wore my gfs jeans and posted the pics on Jow Forums once
>one day kicking cardboard boxes around the back room
>that’s just what we do
>co-worker Jow Forumsonfesses he bought stretch denim
>revolutionized carrying a gun for him
>three other co-workers admit same
>call the cute one gay while im sucking his cock in the armory

Attached: 95542662-23A3-4AB2-BC92-37D2E5DDED47.jpg (760x1055, 121K)

>American eagle
>nice denim
Not that you'd have any idea.

that cuts deep user, pls don’t bully

Attached: A4283722-158A-4FCC-BB5E-F8311DC3FE0F.jpg (600x850, 74K)

You bullied yourself when you walked in to a middle school hangout to buy carry pants. There is no more accurate portrayal of the term mallninja.

I’ve always bought my jeans from stores like GAP or these days AE. Just so happens that stretchy denim also makes carrying IWB a far more comfortable ordeal for me. Are you upset for some reason? Do you buy walmart jeans for $18 or the $400 tactical pants from the OP?

Levis. Levis is the answer
>inb4 my levis ripped for whatever reason
Levis makes more blends of denim than anybody else. This allows them to put out high quality in more diverse sizes at intermediate prices. The highest quality Gap/AE denim will cost as much as an average pair of levis and be worse in overall quality. Believe me. I've worked a few retail jobs, including a levis store.

>mall brand denim
18+ website.

This is you isnt it.

Attached: main-qimg-4e57c6c7dc13c8869cde849f16fbda01-c.jpg (240x423, 12K)

Get on my level:
walmart.com/ip/Men-s-Rip-Stop-Cargo-Pant/14542025

Oh, so that’s your beef. A dude who works at the Levi’s store thinks his product is a better value. OK. I’ve never seen a guy take such offense at another man’s jeans, unless, of course, he was a faggot. A man’s trousers are largely a matter of taste, user. I like my jeans, they cost less than Levi’s in my area, they also fit better and look better (to me.)

WHY DO YOU H8 MY PANTS SO MUCH

Attached: F37282BC-3752-4DF4-85C4-56872FD9295C.jpg (4032x3024, 3.23M)

Price I understand, and looks are subjective. But just know that whatever those are are lower in quality and that the pants 'not fitting as well' is on you for buying the wrong fit. Also that washes like in your pic are like 10 years out of date. Where do you live?

>owning gear makes you a poser

>try on a few levis
>don’t like the fit
>don’t like the price
>try on some other jeans
>comfortable
>look good
>better price
>buy them
>log on internet
>get told I’m wrong
>demands to know where i live
every time

Attached: D9C42BC2-D449-4D40-84E7-AA251A1D9D77.jpg (4032x3024, 3.39M)

Idk man, running with seperate kneepads sucks and they fall down.
Integrated kneepads stay where they are.

It's okay to be wrong.

Its just that the fit and wash of those jeans, the reported unavailability of modern levis fits, and reported regional cost increase for levis leads me to believe you don't live in a major retail market.

cross your kneepads bands man, that's what i do, i also have OP picture pants, MASSIF us army issued stuff and they are very good

your right. the govt would never do anythgin corrupt, inept or just plain wasteful

Attached: USA.png (500x735, 182K)

The best part is that shit isn't issued anywhere, and no military guy ever bought that.
The only market for those are obese permavirgins living their operator fantasies at the range, then hiding the pants in a closet forever.

You’re the weirdest motherfucker I’ve met on Jow Forums so far and that’s saying something.

just sew them on.

You haven't been here long then.

Oh I’ve been here through it all, even the guy who out the .22 shell in his penis was less strange than your attitude towards jeans

Wrong dude. I'm the jeans guy and it's wierd to me that you have such negative thought about someone who just happens to know more about jeans than you. Very insecure of you.

>making up bullshit
Cryes are issued heavily throughout the military

>American Eagle
>nice
Are you 15?

Thats retarded. Especially with the bulky ass kneepads you guys probably think of when you use external kneepads.

ok :_;

>found the 50yo who shops at buckle and hits on 30yo women

Found the undocumented mexican buying stonewash bootcuts from a ROSS in a strip mall in Arkansas.

No lol just know I stopped shopping at AE about 10 years ago. Only high school kids wear that shit. Never heard of Buckle. Sounds like a fag bar you'd frequent with your cute AE jeans tho. That jeanfag guy really trigger you I see.

Attached: IMG_1012.jpg (160x275, 15K)

Attached: 1449656789228.jpg (709x538, 57K)

if you guys say one more fucking disparaging remark about my clothes i swear to fucking god. here's some A&F i wear at my office job. this might really upset you

Attached: fuckyouguys.jpg (4032x3024, 3.78M)

>office job
>jeans
Ok, kid.

When your boyfriend fucks you in the ass does he make you call him daddy or sir?