I would like to apologize for ever calling anyone on Jow Forums an armchair general, or unhinged larper

I would like to apologize for ever calling anyone on Jow Forums an armchair general, or unhinged larper.

Attached: 1530158800742.png (663x905, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=whoKciwOML0
youtu.be/k3WSnlP1Ijs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lol which one of you was this

>controlling major cities
This is a good thing? Cities are logistical nightmares. Cut off food, fresh water, even electricity and they collapse into anarchy in just a few days

>right wingers continue to commit acts of violence

When was the last time a right wingers did anything? The Charleston thing that gave the whale a heart attack?

Also it's hilarious these people assume everyone in cities is a lefty. I've got enough arms and ammunition to outfit an upsizes squad and I live in Seattle.

The Rapture can't come soon enough.

shh

>EU is very adept at urban guerilla warfare. Russia is not.
But isn’t that basically the *only* thing Russia has pretty much done since the Afghan wars?

>The EU is very adept at urban guerrilla warfare
>Russia is not

Attached: 22i.gif (220x259, 174K)

>When was the last time a right wingers did anything? The Charleston thing that gave the whale a heart attack?
That's probably the one incident they claim, and if memory serves me right I believe that the left has been constantly showcasing violence towards everyone else.
>Also it's hilarious these people assume everyone in cities is a lefty. I've got enough arms and ammunition to outfit an upsizes squad and I live in Seattle.
This, and they also believe that everyone in the pentagon, or even the government is on their side.

Id also like to add
>Russia will arm “paramilitary units” inside the US
Isn’t a paramilitary just a militia that’s competent though? And a militia is just an armed group of people? And those armed people would be right wingers....who, with the exception of that communist gun club, pretty much have a monopoly on civilian gun ownership in the US.

You forgot the second part.

Attached: 1530160963720.png (675x1344, 110K)

>a density to rival depleted uranium

so is it being delusional that makes people leftist or is it being leftist that makes people delusional?

Yea, but if you're a pre-millennialist the rapture comes before tribulation so you won't get to have any fun.

Since some of these far left lunatics believe that saying "nigger" is as bad as taking a black person out to a cotton field and whipping them, I can see why they think that.

>(with urban farming) most major cities will be self-sustaining with respect to produce
This one in particular gave me a good laugh. It has to be a faggot from Jow Forums trying to stir people up. It's to retarded to be otherwise.

>that response
NMA is delusional.

Please tell me this is satire.
Please.

Pretrib or posttrib I don't care. I just want off this ride.
youtube.com/watch?v=whoKciwOML0

my head hurts. why is urban destruction unacceptable in civil war? how is terror inherently right wing?
>we can take up thier arms
stealing some retards SAW doesn't mean you can coordinate effectively as a fireteam

There simply ain't enough wew's on this godforsaken earth for this one, lads.

user I...

Attached: ௵.jpg (372x260, 21K)

I hate to insult such prestigious trips, but tactics are decided by the officers, and only lower enlisted are dumb enough to be trumplets.
You actually have to go to college amd be educated to be an officer.

Attached: 1442078149972.gif (230x250, 1.88M)

lol this fobbit.

That gave me cancer. Thanks.
>U.S military
>lib
Did they forget most of the people who work for the government hate the government? That voluntary service kinda backfired didnt it?
Bring it.

Attached: 20180429_183852.jpg (3844x2247, 3.78M)

I don't really understand the premise of this guys fantasy
conservatives currently control all branches of the government
yet the conservative government is going to attack conservative people with a conservative military

>that fucking picture
like, what level of MCR faggotry are you on.

I had to jewgle what "MCR" was. Kill yourself for even knowing what that is.

youtu.be/k3WSnlP1Ijs

Attached: 20180610_123817.jpg (2560x1440, 2.11M)

Why do urbans think that agriculture has changed at all since the 80s? Its all still just tractors and rotary sheds.

Attached: maxresdefault1.jpg (1280x720, 143K)

Food magically appears from Obama and Clinton

Even if this particular post is, there are people that legitimately think like this

>Russia is gonna be our buddies and not destroy my home or overrun it if my imaginary war scenario occurs
>First we kill the soldiers. Then we BE the soldiers.
>We're not terrorists we're freedom fighters!
>All I eat is onions anyway. I swear I'm more than 120 lbs soaking wet.
>We'll kill anyone. Again, not terrorists!

Attached: Animal+crossing+new+vegas_37391a_6546146.jpg (1200x695, 118K)

Underrated

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT

I do not want to have to fight a fucking civil war against the left. I'll do it, but fuck. I just want to be left alone in my fucking rural state, shoot my guns and sail my boat on our little lake. Our culture has become so fucking divided that I'm going to end up killing people simply because they were born in a more densely populated area than me and watched different TV channels. Identity politics have destroyed the greatest hope for lasting freedom mankind ever had, the greatest nation on earth, the only nation conceived in the unblemished spirit of the Enlightenment, is going to die because some people hate any lifestyle that does not involve a 500 sq ft apartment and constant social and racial recrimination. Why can't I just give you fucking urbanites the wheat I grow in exchange for the money you earn, and we live in respect, and you let me alone. Why do you want to kill me? Where did all this fucking darkness come from, it's risen in less than a generation. It's not racial, not really, I live near some of the poorest black people in the country, they don't hate me, I don't hate them. I know them, it's the people that don't know me who hate me, who look at my state and see an abyss, a wasteland without culture, without any real people living in it, fit only to be flown over. We're misguided and uneducated at best, subhuman at worst, in their eyes. They will kill us without hesitation, and worse yet, my sister, who was raised here, whose family is buried in this soil, will probably be on the other side, because she moved out to california and swallowed all the lies. She denies where she came from, she's ashamed. If the war comes, even if we win, what will we be. A pariah state? The Hague will be out for our leaders, our passports won't be worth the paper they're printed on. All we could have accomplished together will never happen, we'll never send another American into space, he'll be Californian or a Texan, but not an American.

Attached: Gtgoes+innawoods+gtdoesnt+bring+his+sks+_5b6f90d1cb6c2061a858c0deefea5767.jpg (862x700, 205K)

born stale

>Left wing terror is impossible by definition. All terror is right wing.
That is one of the fucking stupidest things I have read in awhile.

Anyway, when do I get my Russian-issued AK-74M and Shmel?

Attached: 1200px-RAF-Logo.svg.png (1200x1180, 66K)

I would not put it by Hillary to make onions green out of her political opponents.

> While we maintain control of all the major cities
Who do they think provides food for these cities.

um urban farming sweetie :)

Not sure if it was some sort of filtering, but I did not type onion, I am referring to the movie where the end reveal is that the food is people.

blame the mods
>soilent green

>the military will be more focused wiping out home-grown militias over literal communist backed geurilla fighters
This person is fucking delusional

You in the discord?

Its a word filter for s o y and s o y l e n t
They were pol memes for betas

I love how people don't understand even remotely the amount of resources they consume and where they come from, it reminds me of every time I see Californians wanting to cede and not realizing how much water comes from out of state (ignoring the fact that massive hunks of that state are just on fire half of the time).

Kek they think they'll still be able to get their Starbucks.

Not the user your replying to, but im interested in a Jow Forums discord

over my dead body, and probably yours, too.

Attached: 4.png (112x112, 18K)

this went mainstream all of a sudden today. To be honest at this point, with years of preparation under our belts..and over them for you dunloppers, thinking about it becoming real just feels like a pain in the ass.

>honey can you take the trash out?
>can you pick up my cousins niece's niglet?
>my parents are visiting, you can't take that trip with your friends
>Damnit Wesley! Those BOLSHEVIKS are fucking at it again, get off your ass and do something about it

In all seriousness, my body is ready.

Attached: anigif_sub-buzz-27708-1506386849-9[1].gif (500x200, 694K)

Nice try FBI. its for WA state anons tho if ur serious.

>urban farming
Yeah that's great white boy but where the fuck I swipe my EBT at? Ain't no fuckin' plants gon' grow no chicken wings. Y'all trippin if y'all think I gettin' my Jordans dirty for some cabbages 'n shit nigga

I left California and don't tell people it's where I came from.

Oh god can you imagine them having to tell a bunch of black dudes to work some farms for them?

This is one of the dumbest things I've ever read, and I've read some doozies.

I trolled a bitch so fucking hard in debate about this, she was advocating for community farms and my rebuttal was "how are you going to make people work on farms for no pay" shit was fucking hysterical.

Ah yes. I remember back when us pesky Republicans tried to leave the union. Good times.

>the EU is very adept at urban warfare
>EU
>competent in anything except sucking nigger cock
kek

Why is this "SplinterNews" site getting so much coverage over the past few days?

Truthaboutguns cited them and some other really far right podcast and article writers have done the same. I want to even say Breitbart did.

Attached: 23127708._UY475_SS475_.jpg (475x475, 40K)

Truly. Notice how in this entire addled rant they never once mention doing anything themselves, only alluding that they would watch this all go down as an observer.

Are you high?

CONSERVATIVES own every branch of government right now, the ones that are almost indistinguishable from the moderate Dems like Pelosi except on issues relevant only to the irrelevant under class (us) like guns or immigration.

The right wing elements of which are either in middle management roles or super sidelined advisory positions or ones specifically relevant to the ideology like immigration positions. The Democrats were never the enemy, it's the Republicans who we had to latch on to to get to the position we are in today. WE are the reason the GOP won the positions it did but now the GOP leadership are stocking the seats with THEIR neocon shills.

To be fair Russia was shot in Chechnya against a weak force and shit in Syria on the ground. They've relied on bombing with loose targeting restrictions and since they'd never get planes into US airspace they'd lose that edge.

Discord is fucking botnet.

from the premise it seems he is calling for leftist to start a civil war since they lost the supreme court
so why would the government target conservative people when its libshits who are revolting?

be a shame if someone dumped some arsenic into the water treatment plant too

>their strategies in Syria have been brilliant
Which strategies are those? Yeah, they RuAF bombs a lot but beyond that...

What? We got a pretty cool lil thing going actually

>Europe
>Adept a guerila warfare
Why do you need Russias guns?
loooooool
Also I think the right/Trump supporters have been very retrained up until now with the frothing mouthed liberals so this is all kinds of wrong.

Yeah I see it.

An instance of ree'd before read.

It's because the Media is hypnotizing and manipulating everyone through TV and social media to hate one another. They've studied psychology and are using advanced psychological principals behind all of their propaganda.

Liberals are morons, as if the Supreme Court matters in a day and age where the rule of law has effectively ended and everyone does whatever he wants anyway.

>Left wing terror is an impossiblilty..

Attached: 1501025307401.gif (230x175, 1.94M)

>Your basic soldier to easy to replicate. That is their most basic function and we can take up their arms.

AS IF any of these lefties could pick up a 100lb combat loadout and not break their back in 5 minutes

>Urban farming has exploded recently for just this reason. We're not there yet, but in a few years most major cities will be self-sustaining with respect to produce.

... ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND? YOU CLEARLY ARE.

B O T N E T

Isn't this basically the plot of Deus Ex.
Rebels vs the evil UN/EU

Literally everything you just listed is the fault of the Jews. Prove me wrong

>The EU is adept at guerilla warfare
This whole post is a cavalcade of retardation, but this takes the cake. Based on fucking what?

Attached: 1497840541508.jpg (432x569, 56K)

>while we control giant population centers with less than a weeks worth of food and supplies available while they 'sit and spin' on the internet thats already been shut down

I kekked and then kekked some more.

And then I kekked some more.

OH NONONO
LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

WHEEEEEZE!!!!!!

That's retarded.

...checkmate

>Russia isn't adept at urban guerrilla warfare
So they didn't learn anything from Chechnya? I mean yeah Russians can be fucking stupid but come on.

>Global outrage
>EU is adept at urban guerrilla warfare
>Militias on the internet
>Dissenting US military forces in the Pentagon and intelligence community
>Control NORAD
>Bomb into non-existence
>Russia is adept at guerrilla warfare
>Russian strategies in Syria have been briliant
>Destruction of urban environment
>Left wing terror is an imposissibility
>Major cities will be self-sustaining

Ok, this is my list of retarded stuff.

I hope we got a good right wing supreme court judge and they overturn all of these retarded local level gun laws.

Man this guy is in for a rude awakening

He's not entirely wrong except the EU arming guerillas nonsense.

also EU special forces have better things to do than train, yet alon supply guns genderfluid nonbinary polyamorous landwhales and basedboys to fight. I'd be willing to bet there would be a lot of European volunteers, myself included, coming over to help you guys out

That and how the part that actually has water (NorCal) and the part that actually has all the Agriculture (CenCal) will secede themselves and come back to the Union in a heartbeat, you can bet both of those regions are also extremely bitter and would love to cut Old California off

Can’t have any of those officers if they got brained after all the retarded enlisted men raided the armory now can you?

I've never seen Segal as JCD.... Thats fucking hilarious. I genuinely did a fucking double take.

>no such thing as left wing terror

Attached: 1528462168259.jpg (413x395, 9K)

Yeah... I wonder if he'd survive it.

Attached: 1526420113553.jpg (1002x857, 54K)

>a group that's had a history of stabbing its host nation in the back multiple times since the dawn of time would never do such a thing!

Kys

The delusion makes my head hurt.

Out of curiosity, where did you find these? I could use more giggles.

>in a day and age where the rule of law has effectively ended and everyone does whatever he wants anyway.
What did he mean by this?

Attached: kisspng-emoji-thought-internet-meme-thinking-5ab9e8f077e077.260488521522133232491.jpg (900x900, 100K)

Look at the bright side user. We'll finally get a white ethnostate, with full auto funs! New Rhodesia user. More freedom than you have now. America as it should be.
Imagine...