/n/ here

/n/ here,

I've gotten chased by dogs a couple times and they were absolutely terrifying experiences. What should I be looking for in pepper spray?

Aerosol-type spray vs stream vs gel? Do you advise for or against the tiny pocket sprays or should I get something bigger like something a cop would carry on a belt?

Attached: 3175130F00000578-0-image-a-42_1456168483474.jpg (636x382, 70K)

Get you a good fixed blade knife. Hold it vertically pointing down and bring it right into the dogs skull or base of the skull. A violent dog like that will only attack someone else and needs to be put down.

a gun

this would be fpbp were it not for the knife recommendation. shoot it or bust, necessitating that it close distance in order to fend it off will only get you mauled.

if you would spray a dog and put it through all of that pain might as well kill the fucking dog

Well I’d recommend a gun but this user is from /v/ so I highly doubt they’re old enough to buy a pistol, and OCing any long gun is just asking for trouble. An extending baton would be another valid option.

>putting it through pain
>dogs only go into Hulk mode
>not enjoying the moment

literally any pepper spray should work fine. If an animal feels a strong burning sensation when it fucks with you, it's going to fuck right off immediately because of how sensitive their eyes and noses are.
It's why bear spray works so well.
Anyone saying to shoot it is an edgy retard that's trying to fit in.
>temporary pain is worse than death
really makes me question why you haven't killed yourself yet then.

guess im an edgy retard because I ccw specifically for dogs
you have stunted emotional growth, why do you care so much about animals? specifically one that is chewing someone's balls off?

12 gague, aim for the owner.

Spray them with 9mm, it works really well for the ATF

What kind of dogs are we talking, just neighborhood dogs? your body language and state of mind are probably all fucked up. Dogs can sense when your a pussy boy and if you are on edge. If dogs are just attacking you at random it's probably a better idea to find out why instead of listening to these autists telling you to "Travyon Martin" a neighbors dog because they made you uncomfortable.

Big man over here thinks he could just backflip off his bike, take out his knife and stab an attacking dog right in the skull. Have you ever been chased by an animal?
>10 or 20 minutes of pain
>might as well just put it down

I get why OP wants to avoid shooting it. If you pepper spray the dog, you can just fuck off and keep going about your business. If you shoot it, you'll just be losing time having to talk to the cops and maybe getting sued by the assholes who own it.

Get dog chow.
And a gun in case that doesn't work, but animals like free food.

this. take out the head and the body will die. if the pigbull loses it's commander then it's morale will decrease and it will be routed.

I carry a cold steel recon 1 for dog attacks, I've almost been mauled 5-10 times in my life and I've pulled out my knife on about all of those occasions. If those dogs had bit me I would have stabbed them to death. I'm thinking about upgrading to the cold steel recon 1 XL, longer knife. Don't get me wrong I like dogs, many dogs are nice and wouldn't do you any harm but some dogs are like wild animals and will maim and or kill you if given the chance.

>What kind of dogs are we talking, just neighborhood dogs? your body language and state of mind are probably all fucked up. Dogs can sense when your a pussy boy and if you are on edge. If dogs are just attacking you at random it's probably a better idea to find out why instead of listening to these autists telling you to "Travyon Martin" a neighbors dog because they made you uncomfortable.

You're*

and while that's a fun idea dogs going after beta pussies the reality is whenever you take your animal to the vet, vets are still using PCP to tranquilize animals. The majority of pets out there have some level of brain damage because of the continued use of PCP as an animal tranquilizer. The reality is some dogs just attack people for the fuck of it, etc. Has nothing to do with your body language or who you are. Some dogs are like wild animals. Sure if you're the dog's owner and you feed it, it won't attack YOU. However most people do not train their dogs in the slightest, the way a professional would. It's no surprise when their dog then attacks people they are unfamiliar with having had no training.

They make actual dog spray that you can clip to your handlebars, effective and will cause you least grief.

Pibbles dindu nuffin raycist cracka ass bike rider

atf please go

The atf are blackbelts in dogfu. This is one subject I for one would appreciate the atf's input on.

Get yourself a nice, fat can of pepper spray. Something that packs a punch. You can probably use bear spray. Anyone who suggests a knife or a gun, you're a brainlet.

Collapsible Baton.

>Anyone saying to shoot it is an edgy retard that's trying to fit in.
What. Killing something that's trying to kill you is a valid response in any situation regardless of how edgy you are

Seriously, what are the legal ramifications of firing on a pitbull that is chewing your leg off?

The only ramifications are in YOUR favor. You can sue the tits off of the owners for damages both physical and psychological. Especially if it's in public or better yet comes on your property and attacks you. Many dog owners own dog owner's insurance for this reason.

Assuming it’s actually attacking you, literally nothing negative.

FREE MONIES!

This desu.

Afterwards call the police on the low life scum that owned the animal - they most likely have a meth lab or some grow op on their premises, so nail two shit birds with one stone.

Attached: derp.jpg (639x960, 109K)

Sue the owner for the cost of ammo.