How do you carry?

For an average sized 6 ft tall guy, what's the patrician way to all-day CC e.g. a small old school metal framed DA pistol like a PPK/Bersa CC? Not a micro pistol, but small.

Ankle? Shoulder holster? Waist at 2 o'clock? Waist at 4 o'clock? Suit/jacket/coat interior pocket?

Attached: Bersa-thunder-380-cc.jpg (1200x900, 393K)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?t=k9dfu_1529882144
youtube.com/watch?v=trlURNYssik
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Ankle?
no, that's a shitty place to carry and will be slower to draw than anything above the waist. Okay for a small backup if you're into that.
>Shoulder holster?
no, but nothing wrong with it if you wear a jacket regularly.
>Waist at 2 o'clock?
I find it uncomfortable when sitting, and constantly flag myself when going into my pants pockets.
>Waist at 4 o'clock?
This is what I do. Comfy, and good position to pretend to be reaching for a wallet in your back pocket.
>Suit/jacket/coat interior pocket?
I'd use a shoulder holster over a pocket any day. I can't imagine any kind of proficient draw without snagging on something.

I also use a belly band if I'm wearing something without a belt, like gym shorts while jogging.

In my dreams because my country hates freedom. I'd get a harsher sentence for printing than I would for shooting a shopkeep.

Thanks
>belly band
Is abdomen position? Not familiar with these

*is this

OCC:

>A full or compact size gun, carried in an OWB holster with just your shirt covering it. Some who notice it will basically know you're carrying, but don't know for sure.

Pros:
>Not carrying a tiny cuck gun with 5-7 rounds that wouldn't do you any good in a mass shooting or against a group of attackers
>Helps to re-normalize the carrying of weapons by men (if you aren't an autist that makes us look bad)
>Bitches will see it and want your dick

Cons:
>Can't reach for anything on high shelf's with your dominant hand anymore
>Lefties might freak out but that's kind of a pro because it's free entertainment

I still wear mine in basically the same place to keep training as consistent as possible. 4 o'clock on my waist. it's just a velcro elastic band that acts as a gun belt/holster.

Attached: QThFOEY2MzRBQTExNUVFQjZDRDg6ZDRhYzcyYzBiYjZmZDcwN2VlMjg2YTJhZjdiYjRjODg6Ojo6OjA=[1].jpg (600x487, 57K)

I love how you think you cant carry a fullsize or compact IWB. Are you like 300 years old?

this. I've carried my 1911 and even 92fs iwb. I don't see an advantage to owb

Looks like shit.

>The thing that stays concealed at all times is ugly
Oh noooooo

i carry a full size, striker pistol OWB in a very flat pancake holster @ 8 o'clock(lefty). untucked shirt, and it's for all intents and purposes(including in the eyes of the law in my state), concealed.

comfy as f, and no one has ever noticed a thing.

i don;t really feel comfortable carrying IWB, or carrying a compact/subcompact. it probably because i'm a grown ass man.

not him, but OWB = faster and more reliable draws

Attached: 1FABA487-7D49-4CB7-B6DF-D6E6B2E8C0FF.png (750x1334, 1.2M)

Why the fuck would you cuck yourself by shoving a gun in your pants? Afraid Susan the hoplophobic boomer might see you printing and get scared? Go ahead and shove your mouse gun up your ass söyboy, I'll keep mine outside my pants where it belongs and not have to alter my draw. I even get to use these things called retention holsters so I can actually kick someone's ass or run without my gun falling out, but your fat ass would never even contemplate doing anything other than immediately drawing when you feel slightly uncomfortable.

also, this.

>and no one has ever noticed a thing
>it probably because i'm a grown ass man.
The only one who believes this is you.

Or or or we don’t want everyone in the room to see we’re armed.

Attached: 8CA88F60-25FA-45C4-B51D-44CF9A555481.gif (222x139, 703K)

did my random post on the internet rustle you little guy??

Attached: o2988554.jpg (1680x1050, 41K)

Why? Men used to carry swords, spears, bows, axes, etc. Even guns in the cowboy/frontier days. Why are men so cucked these days they can't even have their handgun print?

>because i'm a grown ass man
A Bersa CC gives you 9 rounds, 8+1... is small enough to be practically invisible yet large enough to hold and fire very accurately like a full size pistol

micro pistols = too small to fire accurately and often clumsy

full size pistols = print like crazy/uncomfortable for CC

Plus the DA/SA action gives you multiple carry options... chambered with safety off with the safe to carry revolver-like first DA shot, or safety on with basically a double safety in effect for those freaked out by safety-less carry... or unchambered/saftey off for the paranoid

You can always carry a backup mag or two for the 1/1000000 chance of being around during a mass shooting/multiple shooter situation

Attached: 1529965762241.png (499x505, 311K)

I won’t say it’s dumb to owb but being so loud about it is. Y’all walk around like those biker patch fags eating up people gawking at you.
calm down Batman we know you kick 0 ass. Most of us actually interact with society and having an obvious size gun on my hip makes that hard.

Attached: 1614AD9D-26DE-4C25-9723-799465B7958A.gif (322x178, 2.56M)

>Most of us actually interact with society
slow your roll there, pal.

Hell, the Thunder Plus gives you 15+1 rounds and modern .380 loads are no slouch.

Attached: PolyCase-Ammunition-ARX-Ammunition.jpg (600x391, 15K)

This is you isn't it?

Attached: 1526565160021m.jpg (1024x905, 193K)

>A Bersa CC gives you 9 rounds, 8+1.
but bersa is a shitty nigger gun. no offense.

>micro pistols = too small to fire accurately and often clumsy
totally agree.

>full size pistols = print like crazy/uncomfortable for CC
it took me a lot of experimentation, but i have worked a full-size into my carry system and it works great.

love DA/SA, bro. and i have a backup mag in my center console, and three in the trunk. but, i have 17+1 on me at all times. g2g.

Printing is fine but when your day to day involves normal people it’s unnecessary to open carry a full size gun.

Attached: 67509351-45A0-4E3A-B2F6-6D8E29C9CEE7.png (1125x2436, 2.06M)

tfw I can't 4/5 o'clock carry a P01 or G19

I agree open carry needs to be exercised.

But you don't want to be freaking out people soiboys/landwhales when you're out Friday night at a restaurant/the movies etc. either.

I wish people would open carry more in general, but it's not all or nothing. Don't want the hassle of the cops being called on me by a SJW when I'm out trying to enjoy myself on a date etc. That's just reality. Running errands etc. during the day/week, I don't care as much about triggering people.

Attached: 20180601_081648.jpg (2560x1920, 1.35M)

>a shitty nigger gun
you negated the rest of your post right there, attention seeking troll

Just carry it in your hand like your phone.

kydex OWB holster at 6 o'clock

This is the type of advice I come here for.

Attached: 90C9470F-3664-4CB5-99C7-27DCC3F3CF61.jpg (1920x1080, 861K)

I carry full size, but a g43 used to be my go to pistol so..
>OWB 3 o clock: Most comfortable carry method ever, but understand that you look like a retard without a cpver garmant
>Ankle: Buy quality or dont fucking bother
>AIWB: ..What did your penis ever do to you?
>IWB: not bad, not bad. 05:00 is pretty great for this
>Pocket:Broke.
>Back pocket: Woke

bro, i was a salesman at a gun store for a long while, and i have been in the firearms/tactical world for a long time.

bersa is a shitty nigger gun.

>bitches will see it and want your dick

Sorry bro but everyone’s busy cracking jokes

Attached: 4B54DF2C-9B74-4869-88DD-29D2AD68DD74.jpg (193x227, 41K)

>Salesman
>at a gun store
>tactical world

Attached: 1528317749189.png (706x669, 52K)

You still take the ol g43 out? Currently my hot day summer carry.

Attached: 2B9E441C-5C71-43A4-A682-B890B67D2F89.jpg (1011x1024, 221K)

We actually had a simulation like this in my police academy. You're presented with a situation where a guy is just carrying around a gun like a phone. Not doing anything with it, just carrying it because he doesn't have a holster. Some recruits would start yelling commands and he would be like "what, this is how I carry my gun! La-di-da-da" and just continue prancing around. The correct way to end the scenario was to just leave him alone because he hadn't broken any laws (in our state at least). I think it was ultimately just a way for the training officers to troll us.

unless you own stock in bersa, you should really listen to people that know more than you, and let go of your unreasonable attachment to that poofag gun.

>The correct way to end the scenario was to just leave him alone because he hadn't broken any laws
i wouldn't count on that, though

Agree.
If things get worse or I move to a shit part of town where an actual threat exsists I’ll open carry but when I need to go to the deli or hit the movies I generally don’t need a full size on my hip.
The real cuck is the guy basically screaming he’s armed to everyone around him with a retards awareness. Standing behind you at the grocery store I can pull that shit off you way easier than you would think.

Attached: 6C9ACA5F-DE88-4697-9AD9-B801C338D989.jpg (1125x1014, 299K)

Attached: israels finest.jpg (1649x1320, 1.06M)

All it takes is one fuckable female cop to see that and he’s either getting lit up or getting buttfucked by an 8th graders understanding of the law.

Attached: 9F453B92-D82C-4AEC-AB42-84015A4393C0.jpg (469x505, 48K)

Attached: FjIr4Eg.jpg (850x784, 100K)

I used to have a thunder plus. Then I realized the fucker is as big as a G19 and lol380. .380 only really has a place in pocket guns T B Q H

Not so much, had a pretty traumatix experience with it on the outskirts of pheonix and sold it. Its current owner loves it though

I was more referencing the average Jow Forumsuck

Attached: 757CAEC6-1667-4513-B023-26EAF8E2952C.jpg (510x340, 89K)

>Back pocket
Do any of you actually consider what would happen if you got into a fight or had to run and jump walls and shit, with your gun on you? You can't just jump to lethal force in every situation, that's how you end up like this guy.

liveleak.com/view?t=k9dfu_1529882144

Traumatix like “damn this gun failed me” or “damn I need something bigger”

I currently dig it for times I really don’t want people know I’m carrying(g43 is as smol as I go) no problems yet.

the regular thunders are pretty good size, much less the double-stacked plus

the cc is trimmed down to ppk size

shorter slide, smaller frame etc.

Attached: 005.jpg (1600x594, 166K)

Also now I just carry my 1911 IWB at like 3:30-4:00 with a pretty extreme cant. It's p comfy. No one I work with knows unless I've told them. Yada yada OPSEC I don't really care it's AZ and I would rather be known to be "probably armed" but no one really knows for sure.

The latter, got attacked by a pack of dogs

KEK @ THAT VIDEO

Uhh, that's why they're teaching the proper way to handle that type of situation?

>Muh tread on me fags complain that police aren't getting proper training
>Police get proper training
>Muh tread on me fags make fun of the training and still lack way more skills/knowledge than the police

4-5 oclock holster, IWB or OWB depending on comfort, holster, gun, and clothing

This is why you don’t adopt that dumb superhero mentality when you start carrying. He’s lucky the kid didn’t use his gun on him. Probably tried to citizens arrest them over road rage or something stupid.

Attached: 415A3F3C-14C9-47AE-9C07-3D542168D317.gif (251x240, 1.98M)

If someone says "shoot me" isn't that consent? In my state we have mutual combat laws, so if someone says "hit me" they're consenting to a fight and if the person hits them they can't be charged with assault (though they can still get disorderly conduct if someone feels their oeace was disturbed by the fight).

So if this dude just said "ok" and shot that little shit would it not be murder, just discharging a weapon within city limits? I mean his last request was even on film...

Dogs or nogs? Story, faggot.

No one is making fun of anything, just saying I wouldn't walk around carrying a gun in my hand and expect the best.

I don't own and would never buy a bersa. Im laughing at how fucking stupid your reasoning for literally everything is. Nice creds dipshit.

Not like there’s hundreds of examples of police fucking up over open carry situations.

OC for has a noted disadvantage of advertising to everyone that you have a gun and to a potential armed criminal you become threat number one. You lose the initiative and any element of surprise you would of had. I feel like most of you are trolling or live in states where OC is so common this might not be a factor. But for those of you who are serious and saying shit about the benefits of how people perceive you, just know in the event you have to draw you are disadvantaging yourself.

Some people here seriously carry makarovs a bersa isn’t THAT bad lol. I don’t own/wouldn’t buy one but if someone showed me one I wouldn’t instantly be like “that’s retarded you’re retarded”

you are really rustled. i'm sorry high school, and your fast food job makes you so irritable.

Dogs, not dindus. Long story short too few rounds of too small a caliber

The Thunder is probably the most reliable DA/SA 380 available new today.

youtube.com/watch?v=trlURNYssik

If you intend to use a pocket 380 for the range to put 5,000 rounds through, you have other issues. It's ideal for what it is = break it in, get good with it, carry it for protection

I carry my Bersa Cc with this. I like it. Very thin and breaks up the out line of the gun in your pocket. Only $17 on ebay

Attached: s-l1600.jpg (1600x900, 232K)

Glock 19

IWB Holster @ the 4 o'clock position.

nothing special about it, but it works well for any outfit, any situation.

ahaha my OC got reposted.

>an average sized 6 ft tall guy
My manlet ass is seething. Your Bersa Thunder is my .25 ACP.

Modern .32 ACP's are actually pretty decent and not much larger than .25 ACP's.

Attached: Lehigh 32 ACP Xtreme Cavitator Ammunition.jpg (1325x1325, 133K)

How comfortable is it, esecially for jogging/running like you mentioned

>He's such a weak little faggot that he can't win a fight with anything other than a full size handgun.
Yeah... I am sure your definitely some big macho Chad browsing Jow Forums.

i dont know guys, she's only partially weapons trained. imagine if she was *fully weapons trained*. that would be the end for this neo fascist

>partially weapons trained
>i know dat da trigger make da gun go boom

Try them all and see what's right for you.

Attached: 1242752916123.jpg (600x750, 52K)

what kind of literal faggot needs to carry a gun around all day?

6 feet isn't average