.40 s&w?

Newfag to Jow Forums. What is the consensus here on .40 pistols?

Attached: 1529434164860.jpg (600x600, 34K)

fbi told us 9mm was better. if we can't trust shadowy government spooks, who can we trust?

dumb frogposter

40 is the most versatile caliber on the market. It has the stopping power of a 45 and higher velocity than a 45. It is the ultimate choice of caliber. Perfect medium between 9 and 45 and 10 mm. Every pistol I own is in 40 cal. I suggest a HK USP 40

good problem solvers

There is no consensus, only shitposting.

Lol you’re a fucking faggot more like
>capacity of a .45
>stopping power of a 9
>10s retarded little brother

.40 S&W is a fudd-tier caliber

Attached: 1529331298840.gif (487x560, 898K)

.40 is for people who want to shoot bigbore pistols but are too cowardly

For me someone told me it was the most common round for handguns so my inner jew realized it would save me a lot of money in the long run.
Damn I love being jewish.

But it’s not. 9x19 is.

.40 is the best round for subcompacts

It's a shit. But G23s go for pocket change, so fuck it. I'm getting a 9mm and a 357 sig barrel, and I can practice stippling without worrying if I fuck it up.

Thoughts on pocket carrying a PM40? As far as I know it's the largest caliber you can get in subcompact.

Attached: 1411486757250.gif (700x861, 55K)

There is definitely a debate to be had between 9mm and .40 S&W but they're both better than .45 ACP. The .45 is an acceptable choice in a 1911 for traditionalism's sake but if anyone is buying a modern double stack like a Glock in .45 ACP for any reason other than use with a suppressor then they're just falling for fuddlore.

>What is the g29

g29 is technically a subcompact, but it's
t h i c c. Heard good things about kahr. I'd recommend always at least having a trigger cover/sheath to protect against AD if not caring iwb.

Attached: IMG_20180611_193350496.jpg (2140x2005, 755K)

It makes holes in bodies.

>Stopping power of 9mm

Good job ignoring every ballistics test that's been published....

You're an incredible faggot

>hook line and sinker

But seriously .40 is fine. Enjoy the rest of your newfag troll thread.

My father was an LEO and he sewars by it. That being said every time they had to use it the target either survived or died hours later.

dumb "dumb frogposter" poster

>My father was an LEO and he sewars by it
DAILY REMINDER THAT BEING LAW ENFORCEMENT DOES NOT GIVE ANY CREDIBILITY IN REGARDS TO FIREARMS KNOWLEGDE OR BALLISTICS.

Shhh... don't confuse his inner jew with facts.

I don't like it. I feel like I'm controlling a .45 but only getting the results of an underpowered .380 auto

Literally the best caliber ever, particularly with all the cheap LEO trade ins on the market right now.
>plenty cheap
>high capacity
>great penetration
>great expansion
>great post barrier performance
>easily converted to .357 Sig
Only reasons to dislike .40 are because you're a glass wristed faggot or too poor to afford 20CPR.
>inb4 muh i can practice X% more with 9mm
Some people actually have enough money that the bottle neck for practicing is the free time that they're willing to commit rather than their neetbux running out.