Moving to chicago

Due to circumstance outside my control i will be moving to/just outside of chicago in 6 months. While most of my guns will stay here in the free land that is PA i will be bringing my G42 with me along with an undetermined AR.

Question to Jow Forums is do i bring my 10.5 pistol? My 16" rifle? Some other build?

Also how bad is this state when it comes to guns? I know they love to riot and burn shit down here.

Discuss

Attached: chicago_riot_trump.jpg (680x400, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/763/web
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i wouldn't even tell them. wtf are you telling us? fuck that must suck

Wtf are you on about?
ARs arnt banned in illinois, neither are normal cap mags

Attached: 1520799338259.gif (218x307, 1.48M)

>complying
Lol what are you? A faggot?

You'll need fixed mag for Chicago, and they have a ban on body armor but it's just a fine so fuck em.

Is that a chicago or illinois law?

Just Chicago. Do you have a FOID already? Thats really that only shitty state wide law.

Before you move, get a personal mailbox in PA. It will cost you extra, but you can have your funs shipped to that in pa, then have the mailbox place forward you your stuff. They're not going to notice or give a shit if they're normal capacity pmags or body armor, but the places selling those things won't send directly to you in IL.

Bump.

Attached: 1516934830896.gif (500x375, 536K)

What is the law on the mag cap? I've read online that its a Chicago law and not really enforceable

Well tomorrow night will be "excessive heat wave" weather so listen to the Chicago PD scanners to get a good idea of what a bad night is. Total shootfest is going to go down.
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/763/web

Attached: 4chan browsing.jpg (359x706, 65K)

Get a foid card from the state
No magazine limits for handguns
Chicago and some Chicago suburbs have rules about rifles and mag limits
Chicago bans body armor
CCL license is 16 hour course plus cost for card with a 90 day wait without finger prints or 30 day wait with finger prints

And that’s about it.

I'll add on to that, they are touchy about lasers pew pew as well. Rest of the state is cool with them.

what did he mean by that?

Chicago is well known to go ape shit every time there is a heat wave. They ghetto have old 1920 and older houses with next to no AC and the apartments are worse. So when it hits 95+ and humidity is over 80+ you are looking at near 105 degrees indoors and at 10pm you might get it down to 95. They will flood the streets, gangs will go nuts all over. There is already shots going on in the radio streams for tonight and it is only 9pm in Chicago.

I've been listening for two minutes and there's already one robbery with a gun and a gang of armed hoods spotted.

Bring whatever you want, just dont live in Cook County and get your FOID card immediately and get your concealed carry permit ASAP. If you end up living in the city like me, get concealed carry insurance.
Or you can just buy whatever the fuck you want outside of Cook county. The gun store in Hodgkins sells 30 rd pmags for $12.

When will Springfield just mobilize the Illinois National Guard and use them to restore order and civility to Shitcongo?

Move to northwest Indiana, if you live in Highland/Munster there is minimal niggers

Still waiting on Trump to do that shit.

>They will flood the streets, gangs will go nuts all over.
In Englewood and shit which op is probably not moving too.

Wont happen. The rest of IL is mostly Red voting, but for some reason Chicago and cook county have all these issues with guns, even with the toughest laws that no other county has. The corrupted keep protecting its own. Then blaming anything and everything but the real problem.

I honestly wish Cook county would just secede from the rest of Illinois.