Would this work

would this work

Attached: smg.png (800x600, 85K)

I don't know anything about guns so yes

maybe,but it would look like shit and you NEED to rework the sear, and learn how to spell steel.

Attached: 9873cPi.jpg (374x503, 35K)

Uhh, I don't know what the fuck's going on with the trigger/sear, but sure. The ejector can be incorporated into the guide rod, or "springbar thingy". This is the main reason why I watch Ian. Suggest you look up some of his videos on:

Uru SMG
The PPS variants he's done
The Croatian SMGs, including the PPS they did, which I think was called the Sokac or something.
The British submachine gun development video
The Luty SMG video
And not an SMG, but interesting is the Leader Dynamics T2

fixed

Attached: smgfixed.png (800x600, 84K)

that sear still doesn't work at all, when you pull the trigger it doesn't drop at all, it just goes farther up, you fucking monkey

Attached: smgfixed.png (800x600, 84K)

you're gonna need a really strong trigger spring to make sure that bolt doesn't go flying and nd at random times
just look up how they did it in the sten and copy that

ok I'm gonna help you here, the red is the trigger, the blue is the sear and the green bar connects the two of them, when you pull the trigger the trigger pivots around the black pin and pushes the green bar forward, the green bar causes the sear to pivot downward, this obviously has to be under spring tension somehow

Attached: simple sear for idiots.jpg (601x367, 9K)

>case grabber

whats it actually called.

Extractor.

Hmmm...

Attached: smgfixed.png (800x600, 90K)

user, get yourself a copy of SolidWorks and do the tutorials.

>I have no idea how sears work: the post
otherwise, clever (but illegal and don't make it if you're in the US)
has the right idea

I literally just copied the sten one, this isn't fucking hard
also how are you gonna get the bolt and the spring to fit behind the sear? I can't believe I only just noticed this major flaw.

ok I think this would work

Attached: 1530210854304.png (800x600, 86K)

its cool to see how it went from unreadable shit to something less shitty. 6/10 for actually following responses.

not as intended, you trigger would have to be pushed forward instead of pulled in order to fire. Also as drawn the bolt won't fit behind the trigger. Also there's no charging handle as drawn, which you'd need to pull the bolt back.

Also and more importantly, the bolt has to fit a little bit through the top of the magazine to push the bullets out, so the bottom of it should have some shaping to accommodate this. Alternately, you go oldschool, and just make the front part of the bolt much narrower than the back, like on a suomi.

Anyway unless you are a huge fan of surprise anal sex and dead dogs, I would not recommend building this in the United States.

Attached: attachment[1].jpg (362x588, 21K)

trigger still won't work. you need to consider your points of leverage. at any usable rake angle, the bolt will kind of slide off the sear with this arrangement.

Here, let Big Carl show you how it's done:

forgot my carl, also checkem

Attached: kpist_planw[1].jpg (900x616, 108K)