AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhahahahahahahahha

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhahahahahahahahha

youtube.com/watch?v=ok5QQKtkVP0

SIG FAGS BTFO AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Attached: 45t34545454.png (1473x985, 2.29M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mdTsFB1ejo8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>watching a judens vidyas
>thinking a first generation gun was gonna be 100% reliable across all production
You played yourself.

>Buying ex-german guns from a now jew lead company.
>Same price tag, now garbage product.
>MUH FIRST GEN mental gymnastics

Double jewed by your self and the juden.

>>thinking a first generation gun was gonna be 100% reliable across all production
It should be. Firearm manufacturers need to stop acting like video game companies.

This. I ein't your fucking beta tester. Sell your gun for 100$ and maybe i will be. But at full price i want full quality.

Jesus nu-SIG is hot pig vomit. Why do (((they))) ruin everything?

Attached: 64BDF71F-E987-4A5E-86C8-68204E2448AC.jpg (500x500, 39K)

>made in India

I love how he's comparing it to a G2C/G2A

POO
O
O

>using a Jew gun
Kek

Shit ain't software. Hell of a lot harder to patch a slide than a class file.

Taurus unironically better

The pistol in the video isn't even a first gen.

I love how the taurus outperformed it by leaps and bounds.
NUSIG CONFIRMED FOR RING OF FIRE TEIR

>claims that the video has no value because it was made by a shill
>proceeds to shill
Absolute pottery

Attached: brainlettttt.jpg (800x450, 41K)

Attached: hD4A7B03D.gif (200x150, 1.4M)

I'm glad Jow Forums hates on sig so much, more delicious p226s for me.

west german sig master race

Attached: 1493084937293.jpg (761x1000, 215K)

>SIG Sauer
>German
It's Swiss

You can have them. Rather have a Rex zero1t

the older p22x models have "made in west germany" etched on the slide

I'd be fine with a Norinco, personally.

:^)

Attached: P762.jpg (3264x2448, 433K)

>The original company, SIG Sauer GmbH, is a Swiss-German company, formed in 1976 as a partnership between Schweizerische Industrie Gesellschaft (SIG) of Switzerland and J.P. Sauer & Sohn of Germany.
>The SIG Sauer P220 is a semi-automatic pistol. Designed in 1975 by the SIG Arms AG division of Schweizerische Industrie Gesellschaft (now SIG Holding AG), and produced by J. P. Sauer & Sohn, in Eckernförde; it is currently manufactured by both SIG Sauer companies: SIG Sauer GMBH, of Eckernförde, Germany; and SIG Sauer, Inc., of Exeter, NH, USA.

>choosing chyna over based slovenia
>can't cocked and locked
>trigger guard for ants
Rex zero 1 all day erry day, and finger groove grips are garbo

I will never buy a chinese gun/car. End of story.

FUCK SLOVENIA.

Now the extractor is failing?
God damn, guys.

The only reason I brought it up is because that specific model is in 7.62x25 Tokarev.

Honestly, some of their guns are pretty decent. Their 870 clones are better than the shit Remington has been putting out for years.

The fact that you feel the need to stick shit in the trigger guard instead of leaning on the keyboard immediately behind it bothers me. Like for what reason. It's not even a good angle or even a good picture for that matter. Just put the gun on its side on a table and stand up or some shit. Jeez.

Not my pistol, bud. I didn't take the picture.

And they're trash?

>Honestly, some of their guns are pretty decent.
>Their 870 clones are better than the shit Remington has been putting out for years.
Thats not saying much. I don't even understand the obsession with cheap pumps anyway, seeing as a carbine is better for practical use and a semi shotgun is better for comp and hunting. The only shotgun that I have any interest is a Beretta 1301. Maybe if money was a big deal. But even then I don't believe in affordability being a anywhere near a top priority when buying a gun. It's an important purchase that shouldn't be compromised on.

>W. German sigs are trash but Exetershit isn't.
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1529909836923m.jpg (1024x1024, 78K)

>7.62 tok
ok that's actually really cool
Calm down Charlie Chan, Chyna still numbah wan, maybe someday you'll get to own guns like Slovenians.

Even better is when people use a cartridge to prop it up. Makes it extra tactical.

No because it's made in the USA

I do that. Shotgun shell. Works gud.

Shotguns are versatile.
Also, for what it's worth, manually operated firearms (like pumps) don't have barrel length requirements like semi-auto's do up here. A 13" barreled 12 gauge is pretty much optimal for defending your home.

Attached: 125.jpg (750x285, 25K)

No. Fuck China, and.......FUCK SLOVENIA.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

because it's $160 for a functional thing that shoots a ounce and change of lead

>Made in the USA
>Not the best in the world
Hi kraut/vatnik/chink

>meanwhile can't even make an AK that doesn't explode

>for what it's worth, manually operated firearms (like pumps) don't have barrel length requirements like semi-auto's do up here
Sucks to be up there. I'm of the opinion that a small carbine or pdw fills the HD role better due to more controllable recoil, significantly higher capacity, lower volume with or without the additional benefit of supression, and smaller size (I can aim down the sights while standing sideways in a door frame with my Scorpion Evo3).

STOP IT

STOP IT MAC YOU ISRAEL SHILLING SHABBOS GOY!!! I BOUGHT A P365 THE WEEK THEY CAME OUT AND I’VE HAD TO SEND IT IN TWICE FOR REPAIRS!!! ALL MY FRIENDS KEEP LINKING YOUR VIDEOS AND LAUGHING AT ME!!! FUCK YOU!!! WHEN SIG IRONS OUT THESE SMALL ISSUES THIS WILL BE A GLOCK KILLER!!!

>Vatnik delusion
SIG is shit

Meh. Shotguns are up there with full powered rifle rounds in the "one shot stop" class. I'm in the process of putting together an AR-15, though. Thinking I'll go with a collapsible stock, 10" barrel and one of those "linear compensators".

As the epitome of a 1st generation american capitalist, I don't own a single american firearm and can't think of a single american designed or branded firearm I even want. All my guns are european as are all the guns I'm planning to buy. Same with my cars tbqh.
I understand that but it's a mentality I don't agree with. I like to buy exactly what I want based on my very strict parameters and cheapness is not one of them. At the same time I do appreciate good value for money but it isn't a top priority. I like the benelli M3/4 but at the same time I see zero benefit over a Beretta 1301 which is also significantly cheaper, cycles faster, and IMO looks better. While an 870 clone is cheap as fuck it doesn't meet any of my parameters besides maybe reliability.

I don't believe in 'one stop shots.' Obviously they aren't mythical by any means but I don't think it's something to base a platform around. I think that, in HD scenarios especially, the ability to neutralize a threat depends on quick decisive action and individual marksmanship which both come from training.

Where did the slovene touch you?

>I-Iam American
Sure thing, Juan Mueller

how much would it be worth to lose it on a trip near the us boarder?

More American than you'll ever be.

Attached: Capture+_2018-06-28-16-03-30.png (402x478, 324K)

this is a gen 2 pistol you stupid shite

>he's never wanted an M1
I'm sorry, but we need to revoke your citizenship.

Handguns fall under "Restricted" classification, which are still easy to acquire but have pretty stringent storage and transportation requirements, compared to "Non-restricted" firearms like the shotgun posted above.

Come and try it with that old chair leg. I dare you.

>Florida
OH NO NO NO hi Juan Cubano

1v1 me fgt

When will SIGllets ever learn?

Attached: 1502269761861-1.jpg (2208x5136, 2.79M)

>7.62x25 Tokarev
fucking leaf, one of the only things im jealous of yall for having

PULL UP DEN

Yer on byo

>steel case in OP pic
Maybe the guy finding all these problems has brain damage

Maybe you should actually watch the video. Last one worked with steel case, this one doesn't, and there is more than one problem.

You're just begging to look stupid aren't you.

>watch a MAC video
Pass; stop being shills for this faggot and taking his awful opinions at face value.

My AR can take steel or brass without a problem. If a firearm can't deal with either one of those then it's shit out of luck

Attached: 1525401427819.jpg (640x853, 63K)

SIG is the king, just look at all the military and police contracts their getting.

All you plebs are just jealous.

>comparing your AR to a subcompact with a magazine packed tighter than Ryan Seacrest's asshole

>MAC
Fucking no thanks, you should not take anything that shady faggot has to say about anything.

Not an argument.

I don't have an argument (nor do I care) because I won't give that fuckstain a click.

>I don't have an argument

We know :)

why is he shady jw?

I've dealt with him as part of a business proposal, he's a scumbag.

You gonna elaborate or just bitch and moan? Because as of now you have zero credibility

I'm not looking for credibility, nor can I give details that would reveal my identity. Just saying he's a scumbag and you should not take anything he says seriously, that's all. Take it or leave it.

> contract goes to the lowest bidder
> the lowest bidder is the best.

exactly, look at the beretta 92

>le witty t-shirt
I take it Rustington isn't a sponsor.

Attached: Stay+mad+glock+fags+now+with+glockleg.jpg (1000x618, 98K)

>specific model is in 7.62x25 Tokarev
Damn son

It's not funny. It would be awesome if this gun were actually good. I really was hoping it would be, but I guess Sig officially a shit. I'd sooner trust my life to SCCY or Canik.

Let's just hope someone good like FN or s&w copies the design. I'd even take a Ruger with that size/capacity.

Did you watch the video? Just grab a Taurus. You'll be better off.

The Taurus is fatter, might as well go m&p compact or FNS9c at that point.

Isn't the FNS9 the one that had the "squishy" grip?

Were CC a thing here, I'd probably just opt for a .380, though.

Attached: Lehigh-XP.jpg (600x524, 28K)

IT BROKE NEW GROUND

Attached: kel_p-11.jpg (535x408, 21K)

Wait, never mind. That was the FNX.

youtube.com/watch?v=mdTsFB1ejo8

I agree any of these guns would be better than a sig or taurus. Im just saying that you'd be better off buying a g2c than a p365

>owned by a Taurus
How will they ever recover from this?

>p320 drop fire
>p365 pin drag and just overall flop sweaty quality control

Can’t wait for their next iteration

Lucrative military contracts, until they end up like Colt and go bankrupt.

>Buying ex-german guns from a now jew lead company

sig has been building and designing its pistols in the us since the 90s, and it's not an ex-german. it's actually owned by germans headquatered in bavaria. it hasn't been swiss since before you were born.

It's not hard to be the lowest bidder when Glock was charging a premium for the manual safety.

Jow Forums is fucking retarded and literally incapable of understanding that a company can produce good AND bad products. Either everything a brand produces is amazing or it's pure garbage.

One recorded instance of a shitty FN product vs every p365 recorded being shit. That's the difference.

Glock is the lowest bidder for pretty much every police agency what dat say bout Dem?

Well, if they keep making new things (even if the new things are not good) they’d be a head above colt. Colt literally became a stubborn grandpa as the world has long passed them.

They care more about leo contracts than military contracts.

The Beretta was actually tested well twice over and performed marginally better than the p226 and majorly well over everyone else who entered, including Colt.
The 320 is reported to have not even finished its testing and has already seen issues before being fielded. So don’t fucking start, retard.