I know there are urban areas where there are communication towers disguised as fake trees...

I know there are urban areas where there are communication towers disguised as fake trees, and oil pumps housed in fake apartment buildings.

Are there military tech hidden in urban areas, in plain sight? Like SA missiles hidden on rooftops, or missle silos under real/fake baseball fields, etc?

Attached: hidden-missile-rocket-launcher-building-skyscraper-54552299.jpg (800x600, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theintercept.com/2016/11/19/nsa-33-thomas-street-att-new-york-photos-inside/
theintercept.com/2018/06/25/att-internet-nsa-spy-hubs/
io9.gizmodo.com/5872461/the-brooklyn-vent-and-other-pieces-of-disguised-infrastructure
clui.org/newsletter/spring-2010/bus-tour-urban-crude
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sure because nobody would notice the helo with a fucking Minuteman dangling under its belly hovering over a skyscraper for hours

You know? How? Where?

In Richmond, VA the military staged a patriot missile battery atop the US Treasury building after 9/11. It wasn't the tallest buit around but it was one of the few federal buildings in the city with a good position. This was mostly done because it was the largest city within range of the local airport.

This is totally unvarified and I've never seen the battery myself but it was a vastly popular rumor and I don't recall anyone official ever denying it. I even recall a news interview where the mayor jokingly "can't confirm or deny".

Idk about military stuff but the NSA has entire sky scrapers in some of the major cities across the U.S. dedicated to sucking up information.

You know that blue koolaid you find in every porta-shitter?

Stop drinking that stuff.

He probably thinks the portapotty is a secret missile silo.

is down the hall and to the left

samefag disinfo CIA nigger confirmed

Attached: 1521450713032.png (480x466, 139K)

I can't tell if this is legit or not, but I do recall there being normal looking cell towers that were actually just data collectors.

Attached: timthumb.jpg (550x500, 50K)

No, big cities are the domain of spooks, feds, and local cops. I wouldnt be suprised if some majors cities had hidden AA somewhere.

Attached: download (1).jpg (183x276, 7K)

What DLC of C&C Generals is this picture from?

>I wouldnt be suprised if some majors cities had hidden AA somewhere.

Point-defense AA has been obsolete for decades now.

If cities in the US have any form of air defense, it takes the form of nearby airbases & local military strongpoints capable of deploying mobile SAMS in rings around valuable targets.

>SAM sites on top of large buildings
we /modernwarfare2/ now

In normal civilization, military targets are usually not in the middle of densely populated cities

That's the AT&T building you dumbass.
The building is 90% server rooms.

Thats what "they" want you to believe, m'sheeple

I haven't seen it in America but I did see it a bit in South Korea. Here and there you can come across patriot missile systems.

I'd imagine few if any actually would have that, and what's the point of investing heavily into that when odds are there's a military base not too far from where a potentially targeted center would be?
t. never played civ

It's also an NSA interception point as well as a literal vertical nuclear bunker
theintercept.com/2016/11/19/nsa-33-thomas-street-att-new-york-photos-inside/

One of many
theintercept.com/2018/06/25/att-internet-nsa-spy-hubs/

> m'sheeple
Lost it.

It wouldn't surprise me if they were using loads of high bandwidth SDRs to collect wifi/satellite/HAM/FRS/GMRS radio signals and archive them.

I autistically wish we lived in some cartoonishly hypermilitarized future society where every megacity is made up of dual purpose skyscraper-fortresses with fully automatic icbm silos or particle cannons in the middle and matter-synthesizers to replenish the missiles along with studded gun emplacements and robot-factories/cloning banks everywhere.

Like if we all lived in RTS style buildings with infinite resources.

did you happen to watch Tailspin and Swat Kats as a kid, just asking

I don't think they could've. The virginia dept. of the treasury is housed in the James Monroe tower, which is the "tallest" building but not the "highest elevation roof" in Richmond.

Plus its roof is anything but flat and not condusive to a patriot missile battery.

Perhaps you're thinking of the federal reserve, which is roughly the same height when factoring in the terrain and much more defensible. It's a secure enough building as is.

No but I watched roughnecks, babylon 5, and played thousands of hours of homeworld and command and conquer.

There were actually Stinger fire teams on buildings after 9/11, not sure about Patriots though since their launchers would have had to be airlifted on to a building.

When I was a kid a guy told me there were SAMS under the streets in case of a missile or air attack on the US.

A few years later he raped a dog.

Attached: TZZ53Dw_d.jpg (640x1000, 32K)

In America? Few and far between. In Russia, Moscow specifically, there are Satan silos near apartment complexes and have been there with different missiles since the 70's.

Can confirm, work for CenturyLink in Omaha.

>literal vertical nuclear bunker
pretty much ever major metropolitan area's telephone switching building is overbuilt because they're critical infrastructure in the event of war

>major metropolitan area's telephone switching building
gib info
tell me more about these buildings

Intelligence agencies have branches as unlisted offices in large buildings. Your local state college and possibly hospital has some DoD projects. Beyond that, I can't imagine there being any "in plain sight" military stuff.

WTC 7 was basically a spook command post that was running the coordination of the WTC attack on 9/11. I know most of you are too young or never looked into it but there is a reason why its demolition happened.

>have hundreds of Minuteman missiles ready to nuke any point on the Earth in minutes stationed in the middle of the country
>hey let's put more of them but in the middle of cities
You fucking retarded?

fuck off ivan

The only secret nukes in major American cities are Israel's.

genius plan.
>Let's put the command center for our elaborate plan to blow up these buildings right next door to these buildings we're going to blow up instead of in some middle of nowhere shed in Arkansas that no one would ever look twice at!
it was a jewish debt center wiped clean

Or you can bring it in covertly by truck or rail?
Switzerland had some military bunkers designed to look like houses. But I think they've been decommissioned now and they weren't in urban areas.

> rape
Did you see how she was dressed? She was fucking asking for it.

>communication towers disguised as fake trees,
>Oil pumps housed in fake apartment buildings

Uh huh. How do you know this.

military tech
...surveillance?
could be

It was a command post for a lot of agencies. Guliani I believe was specifically told not to put the command centers there because the WTC had been targeted before. He said he wanted the command center "where the action was" or something retarded along those lines.

Do you guys really believe that the most plausible explanation is all this conspiracy nonsense. Why not move it to the WTC? Why not have a convenient fire? Why not have the terrorist attack that building? The conspiracy theories just don't hold much water.

>Or you can bring it in covertly by truck or rail?
>Covertly
>a fucking ICBM

Are you high on crack son? How could ANYONE think it would be possible to sneak a 60 foot dildo into a citiy of several hundred thousand or even million inhabitants without anyone noticing?

Seriosly, wake me up when sumtember ends...

What would be the point of hiding AA? or even ballistic missiles I mean isn't the point of most of this studd deterrence anyway? Small arms weapon caches, surveillance tech, civil defence, all of that makes a modicum of sense, but standoff systems i don't think

Ladies and gentlemen: america

io9.gizmodo.com/5872461/the-brooklyn-vent-and-other-pieces-of-disguised-infrastructure

The thread opener was OP talking about 'oil pumps' hidden inside fake apartment complexes and cell towers disguised as trees, for some reason.

OP must have woke up, had his coffee, then IV'd 4 tonnes of methamphetamine. Or you know, woke up, had his coffee and just had autism. Either or.

Attached: 1500883061377.jpg (960x620, 42K)

I'm not falling for the clickbait you fucking goon. Take your meds already, your're acting crazy.

Pic related, its one of those buildings.
>the windows are actually microwave transceivers which used to have millions of calls routed through them every day

Attached: 255px-33_Thomas_Sidewalk_View.jpg (255x340, 17K)

I thought it was common knowledge to have infrastructure "disguised" ie designed to blend in better with the surrounding area and not be an eye soar. The article isn't clickbait, it's just a few pictures and talking about some facade buildings that are really vents for subways and/or emergency exits.

Cell towers have been designed and painted to look like trees for decades.

Here's some more clickbait (also known as sources)
clui.org/newsletter/spring-2010/bus-tour-urban-crude

You've never seen a cell tower with a bunch of fake tree bits on it?