Upcoming federal bumpstock ban

Since the comment period for the ATF's proposed reclassification of bumpstocks as machine guns ended last night, how long until the ATF actually puts it into action?

Attached: hapcon 3.gif (310x760, 23K)

just buy one if you're so concerned with it.
compliance is complacency gas the feds civil war now

>just buy one if you're so concerned with it.
That isn't going to keep this from setting a ridiculously bad precedent that could be used to go after semi autos in general in the future.

Ban bump belt loops now

>in the future, all gun owners will wear skirts to avoid getting slapped with constructive possession charges
>skirts for boys will become acceptable and common
>non gun owners will start wearing skirts as well, just like non hunters wear Mossy Oak
OwO, I can't wait.

Fuck skirts, wear kilts

I’ve Unironically done this before.
> Renaissance Festival

My interests have been peaked.

Attached: KiltTactical3.jpg (450x600, 43K)

Piqued you brainlet

Peeked you silly goose

This will probably get stopped if a lawsuit in a conservative circuit gets up and running.

That last letter with the atf admitting they didnt have the authority is pretty damning.

Gun groups gotta be smart and keep said lawsuit AWAY from the other courts.

Shit, you got me senpai.

>mfw bumpsticks are banned and I don't have to hear about that worthless junk anymore

Attached: 1516308917599.jpg (260x326, 25K)

>constructive possession charges
Not a thing, retard.

I've owned and used guns since '93; what the fuck is a bump stock?

With retarded bump stocks being banned they'll move onto capacity and other gun features. Inbred

Some faggot shit you can do with your shoulder and finger

>mfw this doesn't happen

Attached: 1518843431393.png (432x413, 216K)

>boomer.jpg
it's a dumb stock that collapses and resets with each shot, lets you shoot ARs really fast in semi-auto. they're trash and dumb. gimmicks. supposedly the vegas shooter used one?

That's kinda what I thought. I only occasionally watch the "news" and it sounded like some nothing they just wanted to get attention with.

>onto capacity and other gun features
Why, when they could instead move on to anything that could be bumpfired? Give it a while and they'll use this as precedent to reclassify all semi autos, double action revolvers/pepperbox revolvers, and double barrel shotguns that use a single trigger as machine guns.

Attached: Lewd rifle on CNN.webm (1024x576, 2.16M)

Shit bait but it’s a stock you can use to mimic a high fire rate with little to no accuracy or precision. These really only got popular because of the 86 ban making giggles expensive