A question for CW prepers

I'm not an American, but I am curious
Do y'all actually have any strategic plans, other then eating poo grown potatoes

Like organizing a seizure of your local town/village, or even a siege of the local metropolis
Hell even just going innawoods and then executing guerilla strikes, Red Dawn style

And most importantly, how many allies do you have when SHTF

Attached: battlela3[1].jpg (1600x894, 153K)

No because Civil War 2 is a larp and the people who buy into it arent real preppers. Its like the zombie apocalypse fad all over again.

My plan is to get through it alive.

Attached: SafeSecs.jpg (601x717, 110K)

I have a location chosen, a bug out bag, a rifle shotgun and pistol with a lot of extra ammo saved, 4 weeks of canned food for 4 people, and the motivation to survive and protect my family. So yes, some Americans actually do. Do I ever plan on anything actually happening to need to go do this or use my supplies? No.

Yea go chill with my girl at my property in Vienna until the initial bullshit is over, then come back and appoint myself ruler of the West Coast.

Blend in with the rest of the civilian population and sabotage military and civilian infrastructure after dark

There won’t be a shtf in the US that lasts more than one or two weeks, and if it does than you probably don’t want to survive, because nukes are being thrown around like rocks.
Prep like there’s a good chance for a hurricane that blocks all the roads.
I have enough dry/canned food for four people for two weeks (just me and my fiancé) at 2000 k a day. A few solar phone chargers, two radios, and tons of water. Literally tons. I told her that the swimming pool was an investment. But no really every week at Walmart we buy two 5 gal coolers of water. The basement and crawl space are stocked for weeks.

good luck faggot

What, you don't want a beach house full of guns?

Could I stock up on enough guns to supply a small militia?

Attached: eughe.png (98x136, 3K)

My isn't more for survival but to ensure that California gets fucked over the most in a civil war which is destroy all the electrical and water resource management systems. after that idk maybe try to find a militia that I align with.

Attached: Omae wa mou shinderu.jpg (540x410, 52K)

How does it feel knowing deep down nothing is ever going to happen and you're just a lunatic wasting money on water?

You might want to re-think targeting the military if your goal is to survive, user.

To many scenarios to really explain each. I got locations of a bunch if shit, got gear, weapons, food and water preps, if I see any thing lasting longer than 5 months, I'll probaby just fuck around, pretend I'm playing fallout or stalker, than either kill myself or get killed.

Attached: 1522255802690.png (274x402, 171K)

feds git OUT

>he doesn't want to martyr himself to the cause of liberty and die so that a future generation of free Americans may live

get a load of this faggot, the tree of liberty needs the blood of patriots as well.

Yeah, get out, feds. Now that the feds are gone, what do you guys plan on doing to your guns, once SHTF happens?

You can still drink the water if nothing happens, you mountain dew guzzling dumbass

No my plan is to leave the city as people Start getting chaotic. Going back to the country

Where every one else will go.

Good luck collecting any tax or tribute from my happy ass.

choot de bleks

Go to the Appalachian mountains and join up with my Pentecostal brothers and sisters. Stay safe up in the mountains while the country tears itself apart.

Not really. Cities are easy as fuck to cut off. I live right on the edge so I’d definitely be able to get out. Eventually with everyone else trying to leave, a wreck is bound to happen and block up the interstate. Plus back in the country (rural area not nation)where I grew up, everyone always helps each other any time some sort of crisis happens. Real comfy.
>I just wanna shoot guns and be left alone

>all these civil war threads
>all this gas lighting
>pic related definitely involved somehow

Attached: 367F6197-41C5-41E4-A60A-7F494615A27F.jpg (1600x1200, 157K)

Implying whites aren't eager to get it over with. Implying every jew wouldn't get strung up.

>implying current nukes are a threat in a civil war

you dumbass motherfucker they are tactical devices for shit like tank columns and bunker complexes and hardened mil installations or key bases.

unless you reside in those places you wont be nuked.

their explosion radius is honestly pretty small, and the whole "dont destroy your infrastructure beyond repair" thing is pretty important today, also a jdam does the same thing with A FUCKLOAD less international backlash

jdams destroy and no one cares, people say >muhnewk and the un has a fucking shitfit and you are no longer in just a CIVIL war, you are now in a CIVIL war with FOREIGN parties there to liberate you from a tyranical government who just nuked its own fucking populous

god damnit

Attached: 31a846ed3c759f342f69a0347c862a6e-disgusted-seal.jpg (602x668, 93K)

Can we shill for foreign supplies? Slav surplus and all?

it's simple
we keep the dark skinned people out of the people of lights territory.
As long as we don't let them take over civilization will continue to function despite nationwide conflict.

you know a jdam is just a smart bomb right?
it's not like... a really big bomb or anything.

Yes i am aware, im saying you don't use the long dick of god to swat a fly, and you dont use the long dick of god against your own people.

When all you need is a few smartbombs you dont use a nuke.

Kill as many sons of bitches as I can before they kill me.

Maybe commit some war crimes for the lols too

Attached: 1505177135785.jpg (598x717, 52K)

Its just autistic LARPing, nothing more

The usual "when cw2/zombie apocalypse/alien invasion happens i will be the coolest toughest guy unlike now" fantasy faggotry

I'm a conservative that lives in NYC so whatever way the country breaks my home won't be in my favor. In a CW scenario, I plan to use the Lincoln Tunnel to get to the mainland and defect to friendly territory.

Nah nigga I will be in the end of the tunnel and I will snipe every cuckservative

Then I will teleport behind you with my katana (the most elegant of all blades)

Attached: 1530163932899.jpg (546x767, 67K)

yeah Nah i have s turret behind me and an anti teleportation shield minefield

Wha-What?

Attached: 8fa.jpg (183x232, 12K)

Nah. We all die eventually. Might as well die for something, right?
Besides, covert attacks allow me, either as an individual or as a small rebel cell (which would give for a greater capacity for action), to do the most damage to the enemy, and right where it hurts too.
Not to go into too much personal detail, but I actually have access (albeit partial) to a local military base. Not sure if that extends beyond this one, the circumstances are a bit complex.
Just think of the damage I could do. Of course, if I want to milk that cow for all it's got, I'd play the spy. Leak whatever I can. Troop movements, locations of commanding officers, sensitive areas. One person can make all the difference by simply repeating what is seen and heard, assuming what's seen and heard are the right things.

you have autism

Not larping, a close family member of mine is a commanding officer. I have my own ID, I can enter and leave whenever I damn well please.

>Not American
>Y'all

Go back to Jow Forums, shareblue shill

Different user here, sister is O3 (one of the rare ones that started out that high, started as a Captain) and have an ID as well. They will not let you on base with the civilian ID during an emergency/lockdown except in rare cases.

but what if I'm just a friendly pizza man with an active deportation warrant that dindu nuffin?

They don't let any on base in emergencies. Won't go into detail but my sisters base was in an emergency lock down and they wouldn't let anyone on base for 10+ hours, no one in or out of their quarters (it was a foreign threat not a domestic one).

I feel it'll depend where you are. Cities? Lots of chaos, especially if supplies are cut off/infrastructure damaged or destroyed. Different factions fighting over shit, think Aleppo.

But the US is large enough I think you'd see smaller towns (under a few thousand people) band together as they still have senses of community and identity. Then some states using their NG to effectively secede in all but name until the "emergency" is resolved. Federal government would probably become more fractured the longer the conflict wore on.

Tbh Jericho wasn't too inaccurate when it came to the politics of a post SHTF America.

If you leave you family behind you have 4 months of food.

Attached: 1528527916672.png (558x744, 428K)