Really tickles my pickle

So wise. Much wow.

Attached: 89E7AB32-BE42-4F0F-8814-168B4210E9D6.jpg (1024x843, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_E9w5ojNnIA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

that's some next level bullshit

>Supporters of the law signed by Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger in 2007 say it will help police solve gun crimes by allowing them to link bullet casings to guns.
What are revolvers?
Jow Forumsommandos in Cali, I know it may be a difficult thing but you need to uproot and gtfo out that genuinely retarded place

>Who cares if laws we pass are impossible to understand or even uphold, THINK OF THE CHILDREN!

>put gun in heavy trashbag
>poke appropriate hole(s)
>ghetto casing catcher for five cents

Attached: 1530123686672.jpg (480x360, 38K)

No, they need to start killing people.

>I can't read so the law bullshit
K, niggers.

Explain yourself.

>you need to leave and let California fully collapse

Dont be a faggot

>Phone filename
>Politics

Attached: Like pottery.jpg (650x423, 67K)

Remember , these people are very well read and trained very hard to obtain their level of knowledge. We need to respect their wisdom.

Attached: C2F3E5AD-0224-486D-B20F-E411BDC5E2A5.gif (400x226, 2.65M)

It's like a law being passed in 1900 that says from now on horses born after this date can't be used for transportation, only automobiles.

The New Jersey smartgun law is one thing, because at least it has the sense to say it won't take effect until the technology is there. In this case the lawmakers are dictating the progress of technology before it's developed.

you morons
they dont pass laws they expect you to abide by
they pass laws they expect you to break
duh

micro-stamping technology doesn't exist so how can you make a law mandating it?

My gun complies with the law. It's not my problem if you can't read the stamp.

>being Jow Forums fag
>being legal cuck'd

how does it feel to know that these people can use legal loopholes to cuck you out of things
kek

It's even easier than that.
>Take firing pin out of gun
>rub on sidewalk for 2 seconds

Double-action revolvers aren't roster exempt (Only single-action) and because they don't self-eject they would never be approved by CADOJ as "not unsafe" even if the non-existent tech could be implemented. Even though the law doesn't say anything about auto-ejection spent cases that's the BS they would make up.

The way the law was written and being enforced requires handguns to use a patent technology that even the patent holder/designer says is unworkable and fundamentally flawed. As a manufacturer you are expected to figure out to imprint a SN using a pin tip smaller in size than a human hair strand into any conceivable primer design and surface and do this basically every single time without fail. Not only is that not possible without magic space metal but most modern firing pins like to smear on the primer. In addition the law stipulates that you also have to imprint the SN "somewhere else" on the cartridge, and this is supposed to work 100% of the time without fail on any kind of shell casing imaginable. Steel, bi-metal, polymer (the stamp would probably bounce off). Even if we got to that point I wouldn't put it past CADOJ to have some ammo casings made specifically that would be too difficult to imprint so they could fail every handgun.

What's interesting about the NJ case is the judge who slapped down the people trying to enforce it after the ip1 incident created a standard so crazy there will be no enforcing it anytime soon under his interpretation. He said the Armatix pistol failed the test of the law because if someone is wearing the watch, another person can still fire it. Baring more legal BS that puts us at Judge Dredd levels of tech.

As a side note on the Armatix the CADOJ actually approved it for sale AFTER the micro-stamping enforcement date and then tried to make up some BS to cover their ass. Kind of a moot point anyway since they failed to pay the yearly extortion fee to the CADOJ to keep it legal for pleab sales after their UN civilian disarmament NGO stopped giving them money after the law was blocked in NJ,

Mr. & Mrs. America turn in your shotguns, think of the News Writers.

The tech to stamp a serial number on brass has exited for a long fucking time.

>It's like a law being passed in 1900 that says from now on horses born after this date can't be used for transportation, only automobiles.

Why wouldn't you consider a law like that to be absolute bullshit? Cars have clear advantages and people would switch to them when they could afford to.

JUST TURN IN YOUR FUCKING GUNS YOU FUCKING HICKS

RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: david-hogg.jpg (2048x1536, 136K)

Because it's not like everyone can adopt to technology instantaneously, even if the tech is there (I guarantee you until the model T your average man would've just said fuck it and kept using a horse and carriage).

so the fuck what?

>Source needed

Also it's not just brass, it's every conceivable casing material and primer, it has to work 100% of the time without fail or imprint smearing while firing and it has to be legible under a basic microscope.

>when they could afford to

Which they can't since you've now destroyed their livelihood and made them destitute. Further more you've failed to provide adequate justification for outlawing horses for transportation. You've in effect only made the problem of pollution worse while screwing over huge chunks of the working class.

>at this point
>still dollowing the law
Lol

>"it doesn't exist"
K...

Attached: laser-marked-micro-2d-qr-code-into-metal-conductor-on-pcb.jpg (1024x768, 110K)

So you can't dictate the impossible just because you made it a law. Historically that's probably the quickest method to win a mob lynching.

>increase price of all ammo 50x over for this meme engraving shit

Unless 2nd amendment says you cannot not place limits on it, they can do what the fuck they want along as they allow you some gun models. Your right to bare arms exists and is not infringed..

Yeah just shove a little laser in every gun that will mark all the required info on every casing, and can do that if the user is firing as fast as his finger can pull the trigger.

Dumbass 30 year old boomer retard

Attached: 1529348600004.png (727x722, 226K)

>I'm a poor spic!
>maymays!

Attached: 1509857910323.png (599x600, 121K)

Then where are all the micro stamping guns? Why can't I buy one if the technologu exists. Fucking tardlet.

The machines that do that can cover areas in excess of over 2 feet square in under a second.

This just in: Only laser pistols are legal in California. This isn’t a breech or the 2nd amendment because you can arm yourself if these weapons existed

Attached: C3DC10A6-A8B2-410E-9B16-32980BB1DFC6.gif (416x307, 2.58M)

Let's look at actual Model T sales starting in 1909, noting that the US population in 1920 was around 106.5 million with 11 years of sales totaling 4.15 million.

That process is done in a clean room with extremely expensive equipment where the target never moves and is under no force. Now fit it inside a handgun right next to the cartridge and behind the primer with all the tolerances and high pressures taken into account. This already fails for one simple reason

>Submit handgun to CADOJ
>CADOJ lets it sit for months
>Dead battery
>Laser no longer functions
>LOL FAIL

Attached: Model_T_Sales.png (1455x67, 12K)

Guess you'll have to wait.

This law essentially forbids modern weapons. There was already a court case saying the right to bear arms is not limited to arms of the founding fathers era. I can see this being overturned due to that court case.

Thats a cute interpretation but the fact of the matter is you really can do what you want fuck these dumb ass laws.

And I'm sure you've got the design scaled down to work in a gun firing in semi auto, right?

Attached: 1529285694780.jpg (300x400, 53K)

>need to start killing politicians & bureacrats.
*ftfy

>bb-b-b-but you didn;t inevnt it!
I'm just showing you retards that tech is there.

Or just hop on the old BART and buy a glock for 200$

but if you can't fit it into a handgun and have it work reliably the tech isn't there

>hey guys the airplane was just invented, it let's us escape the ground for a short period of time
>basically means we can go to the moon

Just because you're a brainlet that doesn't understand differences of scale and stress for various engineering problems, that doesn't mean you can spout non-arguments

Just because it exists in one application or as a hypothetical does not make it viable in any sense. This is like NASA putting out a paper on a theoretical device that in a small-scale lab simulation might reduce g-forces and suddenly declaring every single car must now have a G-Diffuser to be road legal. The logic is absolutely preposterous.

Here's the theme song youtube.com/watch?v=_E9w5ojNnIA

Attached: 1453248182156.jpg (469x505, 48K)

Guess the law can wait until the tech catches u- oh wait.

Hey again, you retards said it didn't exist. Now your argument is that of practicality. You can thank me later for making you a little less ignorant today once you over being wrong.

That's some serious retardation you've got there mate. Ain't got shit on Upsidedownia though.

"The laws of Australia prevail in Australia, I can assure you of that," he said on Friday. "The laws of mathematics are very commendable, but the only law that applies in Australia is the law of Australia."

Actual quote from our Prime Minister.

Attached: MFW5.png (520x488, 276K)

The technology for a handgun to reliably microstamp does not exist

What is it about California that makes people so retarded?

For the purpose of this law it does not still exist. That was the argument.

does not matter faggot. It is possible, even if it is not economically viable, or cumbersome.

What the fuck is wrong with you? This fucking law impedes on firearm rights. If you don't support the 2nd amendment, why the fuck are you here?

it doesn't it impedes new firearms, but all previous set forth ones can be bought.

Funny how not even the liberal courts are claiming it's as possible as you make it out to be.

>it's not an infringement, you still have your choice of 3 state approved "guns"

And year after year that list dwindles. And when that production is deemed unproductive to manufacture, the selling of new handgun is practically illegal in CA, that shit is infringing on CA citizens right to own handguns.

>till have revolver exemption

This is why we cannot win, the left can 6d chess, while you guys cannot.

>left loves to use laws to fuck you
>right doesn't like laws,and prefers vague generalization.

They legally judo the right's generalization and hate for specific laws.

Sauce?

>revolver exemption
you mean single action exemption?

Right, and that's why the left is all REEE'ing at the moment. This is California, the gun owners of that state will do what they can until SCOTUS fixes this mess.
Fuck you for being a statist cuck.

>The technology exists REEEEEEEEE
>Except, for all those stated reasons why it's impossible BUT IGNORE THAT PART!

Nice weather and beaches attracted a bunch of tards and leftists. They outbred us. California was a red state until the late 80s, we fucking elected neocon Jesus (Reagan)as governor for fucks sake.

mexicans

>Neocons
>A good thing

Avocados, lack of water and constantly being on fire.

>Mexican boogyman.

It is clearly the white and jewish liberals baiting the poors to vote their way. They pray on their fears, and give them comfort.

For all the bad they've brought it was fun to watch the dems shit themselves when their pet minorities voted yes on prop 8. Then they had to end run around the democratic process they claim to love so much to legalize gay marriage.

What happens when you disconnect the battery that powers the laser

Never said they were, Skippy. Just using that as an example of how far to the right California used to lean. If it can happen here, it can happen anywhere.

Don't forget the blacks too, majority of that demographics do not like homosexuals either.

Justice Long Dong Silver has been licking his lips for a 2A case. When Trump hopefully gets a hardcore commie killer appointed to justice these shit-ass California laws are begging to be overturned and set lasting legal precedent.

Attached: 280BCF49-CE83-433F-A148-CA9FE5A6BAB2.gif (400x212, 1001K)

It's almost like they expected their pets to act like mindless sheep.

>Unless 2nd amendment says you cannot not place limits on it
What do you think "Shall NOT be infringed" means, retard.

Infringe:
act so as to limit or undermine (something); encroach on.

Key word there is LIMIT

I think you understand the word "infringed" about as well as a typical Californian law maker.

>It is possible,
No it isn't. Show me a working prototype gun.

The voted the same way in their own countries, that's why their countries are dogshit.

You know what else is possible? Nuclear fusion. In the interest of the planet we should pass a law mandating all additional power must be supplied from fusion power plants.

Autists deserve gas

>inisits it's possible
>even the fucking court doesn't deny it's impossible, they just don't care.

imagine being this much more of a faggot than OP.

Attached: 1530152759431.jpg (474x712, 129K)

The Hogg has successfully baited one Jow Forumsommando.

New pro-life regulation: Abortions must be done in a way that doesn't kill a lifeform.

What, that's impossible? Still the law, roasties.

Levitation is a possible mode of transportation.
New law has been passed, now all cars are banned and you have to fly everywhere on your own power.
Inces can finally use those robes they have.

It has, and it's also fucking retarded due to how stupidly easy it is to circumvent, on top of expense and fragility.

It's basically an honor system kind of idea.

>Law passed in 2007 to help cops figure out crimes better
>years later this technology doesn't exist at all therefore the cops have solved zero crimes thanks to this technology
>a lawsuit suggests that because the law proposes ideas that are impossible to employ because the technology doesn't exist is thrown out because some judges think "just because its impossible doesn't mean its unenforceable :^)"

I don't think it has at all, I can't find a single gun that will microstamp the head stamp of a pistol at all in any way.

The Cali DOJ and SC has always been a bunch of assholes.
I'm not saying you guys should hack all their heads off and write a bill to default to Federal laws, undoing all state legislation, just that this is something someone irresponsible would suggest to solve your problems.

Attached: california-doj.png (1221x268, 23K)

You'd think if so many of these huge companies wanted to make tons of money selling california compliant pistols they would and could but NONE of them do because they can't.

I'm probably misremembering something, but what it came down to is that any of the suggested setups would be easy to defeat, either shoot enough to wear down the stamp pin, or grind it down, then replace it with a new one.

Or fuck, don't do any of that shit and either melt the fucking thing down, bury it in the middle of nowhere, or drop it off a ferry trip. Let's see them match the casings to that gun.

>that pic
>it's all listed on their site
can't be this dumb

Theres no such thing as the "revolver" exemption and if you're trying to talk about the single action exemption, they got rid of that years ago.

I mean not only would it be easy to defeat I can't find a single company in the world that makes these for guns that you can buy.

Well, no, because it's a fucking stupid idea that would do nothing and just add cost and complexity.

Smartguns are just kind of a better idea, and those aren't exactly flying off the shelves. Didn't Armatix go out of business, even?

>NJ combines with NY, Filthy, and Baltipoor to become Megacity 1

Hmm

>imply the feds can compel the state.
10th motherfucker

They went out of business because their pistol and watch was 1200 dollars for a 380 acp pistol with like a 9 round capacity, and it sealed the deal when someone used a fat fridge magnet to disable the gun entirely.

Here's talking about in general, yes there's a roster for CA handguns, but there's the whole "assault weapons" classification and how to comply/register it (why would someone want to, who the fuck knows). There's been several cases of people trying to be legal and register their AR-1& with the DoJ and they follow what is written but have no clarification from said DoJ and get buttfucked by the LEO and DoJ.

Reagan was never a conservative, brainlet

This, when the handgun roster went into effect, there were 12000 pistols to choose from, today theres only 800