LBT 6094 plates

Looking for the best prices on non steel plates for my LBT 6094 need front, back, side plates.

Thanks in advance.

Attached: lbt-6094-ss-2.jpg (858x697, 256K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rmadefense.com/product/level-iv-hard-armor-plate-model-1155/
att-tactical.com/att_ballistics_rifle-plates.html
youtube.com/watch?v=u0SmAD2TqXw
botach.com/battle-steel-level-iv-ballistic-plates/
rmadefense.com/product/level-iv-hard-armor-plate-model-1189/
store.atarmor.com/product_p/at-ffs4.htm
dkxarmor.com/m12-series.php
botach.com/battle-steel-level-iv-ballistic-plates
leecosteel.com/mil-a-46100-steel-plate.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

rmadefense.com/product/level-iv-hard-armor-plate-model-1155/
cheapest level IV ceramic you're gonna find
btw do you have one of those mag holders? the only ones I can find say they're for airshit so idk if they're worth buying or not.

>RMA
garbage

it stops boolets what more do you want ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

They came with the carrier when I bought it from LBT.

I can sell you some 2007 ESAPI side plates

Something that doesn't look like an item a Karate instructor would try to chop through.

I appreciate it but I'm looking to buy new ones.

I have some ceradyne MSAP 6x6 side plates. The tan ones. They are not delaminating, nor are they cracked or chipped. Fit perfectly in your cummerbund because thats what they were designed for. reply if interested for pics/email.

Ar500 level 4 ceramic.

>what more do you want?
How about plates that do not vomit large amounts of their ballistic material when they take a strike? How about plates that do not have a non-ballistic foam edge?

>best prices on non steel plates
10x12 Hesco 4400 at Officer Store for $130 each. SAPI cut Hesco 4400 at Life and Liberty Gear for $200 each.

Attached: used.hesco.4400.jpg (960x960, 318K)

orderd esapi's from bulletproofme recently. I will let you know, im putting them in an lbt 6094 too

Okay. Suck my balls.

>Suck my balls.
Present them.

okay then fuck you Im not selling you plates, Im not the same dude that offered to sell you the 2007 plates.

how come these don't protect the gut?

Because theres nothing immediately important in your gut (ie: that is required for basic function like a heart or lung) that cant be patched up later; plus being able to bend over is generally deemed a worthy thing to sacrifice the protection of your liver to.

Whoa whoa. This is OP. The last comment I made was thanking the other gentleman for the offer. I went to bed. I don't know who this dude is asking other to suck his balls. I think he's hard up for a ball sucking.

Livers grow back anyway

Lets be honest...Who isn't hard up for a ballsucking?

Is the velcro up top detachable?

Maybe yours. Mines had a few too many whiskeys. Im protecting it before a lung.

ok, Prometheus

Yes.

OP, are you interested in a pair of 6x6 side plates then? Theyre in perfect condition, and are the size designed for your cummerbund. Lmk and Ill post email n shit

He cannot be that hard up. I offered and he failed to present. What a faggot.

Attached: onion.fag.jpg (474x474, 29K)

Ok post an email and I'll reach out.

Thank you very much, lad

Okay. Suck my balls.

Looking for a standalone shooter's cut lvl4 plate. Which is better? Both are on sale for similar price. Both seem to have similar threat profile and comparable specs. The Armor Express has a much higher MSRP, but I know those can be very over-inflated.
>Hesco 4400 Level IV 10" x 12" Stand Alone Armor Plate, Single Curve, NIJ .06
Or
>Armor Express Stand Alone Level IV 10”x12” Hard Armor Plate, NIJ .05 Rated

Attached: 34F12290-3C70-4C2B-A237-D7EBA1883359-1035-0000027E43E9EDC5.jpg (420x420, 17K)

If you want top top top protection, consider ATT's Model 4520 plates. They are surprisingly light and are rated for M993 and M995 while also being compliant with both XSAPI and FBI Standards.

att-tactical.com/att_ballistics_rifle-plates.html

(Oh god that $1,088 price tag)

NIJ 0101.06 is the newer standard. The 0101.06 certifies that the plate will stop 30-06 M2AP at 878 meters per second (+ or - 9) instead of 0101.05's requirement of stopping 30-06 M2AP at 869 meters per second. Thus, the 0101.06 standard is slightly higher and if both plates are actually NIJ certified for the ratings they have, then you can rest assured the 0101.06 rated model is, in worst case scenario, slightly stronger.

The Hesco 4400 tests that I have seen display a very small amount of ballistic material vomiting out of the strike hole. RMA, in contrast, showed considerable ballistic material loss. I cannot speak for AE. Hesco is solid.

Attached: St. Christopher.jpg (500x709, 46K)

>Hurr steel spalls!
>YouTube ceramic
>MOONDUST EVERYWHERE
>2 round M80 defeat
>X-Ray if dropped
Holy shit why the fuck would you buy ceramic, my range AR500 has taken HUNDREDS of hits from DurrFucker 9000 loads and it still dosent have any fucking holes.
>Hurr M193!!!
If you use M193 you're a walking corpse, even NATO wouldn't take that shit. Besides that's less than 20M if you are taking fire from 20M on in you've done goofed.
>sandbag fighting position
>pop out AR500 plates
>Essentially bullet proof cover
WHERE'S YOUR TOILET GOD NOW!?!

Well, I doubt this is a serious post, but I have two points. First off, an NIJ 0101.06-rated ceramic plate must withstand six hits of 7.62x51mm M80 - so whatever plate you saw on youtube that lost to two hits is garbage. Second, AR500 has issues concerning the capture of blunt trauma and is substantially heavier.

You fail to include BFS in your analysis.

Ceramics are always the safer bet.

>not wearing trauma pads
>bfd
Back face deformation is less an issue with steel, the only real threat is esoteric super high speed loads, and why do toilet bowl fags always go a level up to compare plates? It's like comparing IIIA to Lv III. I've had lots of experience with SAPI plates and don't trust them, I've seen too many multi AK hits pass through.

Another issue with steel being that there's a lack of consistency with AR500. The exact Brinell Hardness of AR500 can range from anywhere from 400 (AR400) to somewhat above AR500 thanks to issues with false NIJ ratings, mis-advertisement, and so on and so forth. This is why some people have AR500 that fails in 20 shots to .308 Ball or is penetrated cleanly by M193. I do not trust steel with such a range in performance from a couple shots of cheap ammo to two hundred shots of that same ammo. Furthermore, Steel is much heavier relative to its protection than steel. Frankly, a "toilet bowler" doesn't know what he's on about if he's trying to "go a level up" between Steel and Ceramic, since NIJ Level IV is not linearly superior to NIJ Level III and I doubt these ceramic fans are comparing AR500 Steel to a Level III/IV dual-rating plate. To stop 7.62x39mm, you want a high-quality "Level III+" plate that will be lighter than AR500, not need a trauma pad, and more reliable with regards to actual ability. Believe me, AR500 has its merits. It is immune to breaking from mere drops, unlike ceramics. It is cheaper and quality AR500 can withstand dozens upon dozens of shots. If I had to survive post-SHTF and I only could take one set of plates, I'd definitely take AR500 because a ceramic can take damage from something as small as a drop from shoulder height. That's no good unless you can expect a replacement in decent time.

Small typo. I meant to say "Furthermore, Steel is much heavier to its protection than a quality Ceramic."

>Hesco
>Steel

Good input, I was going to pick up 1 set of Hesco Ceramic plates (For particular reasons). But I wanted 2 sets of a quality steel set-up.

Is Steel M2AP E-SAPPI rated?

And if so, what is the exact brand/model?

And what is a fair asking price?

Do you know a quality dealer/distributor?

99% of steel plates out there are not rated for 30-06 M2AP like an NIJ Level IV Ceramic or a steel-ceramic hybrid plate. Level IV steel plates exist, but they either exist in prototype form or are extremely heavy. With that considered, I cannot give you specific brand / models besides perhaps inquiring whether this steel-ceramic hybrid made it to production.

youtube.com/watch?v=u0SmAD2TqXw

Furthermore, if you're willing to accept Level III+ protection, I believe both AR500 and Spartan Armor Systems themselves provide reasonable quality steel plates that are more consistent than most and thus more likely to actually be AR500.

I thought I saw some IV Steel plates at a show when I visited family in TX. I would have bought some and had family ship it, but didn't have the money and was a little skeptical at the time.

Cool Video, but any links or other insight on finding IV Steel armor?
Otherwise, I could just double down on buying Hesco M2AP ESAPI?

/raises hand

Nevermind the spalling issue. How thick does AR500 plate have to be to stop a hot .223 loading? There is plenty of conflicting information out there.

If they were the thickness and weight of regular AR500, I would also be very skeptical. I would not buy body armor plates without any documentation that the plates are actually NIJ-certified. The Hesco should serve you well assuming they are indeed NIJ 0101.06 certified for that specific plate.

There is plenty of conflicting information out there because not all AR500 steel is actually 500 Brinell Hardness. Some is as low as 400 while some can slightly exceed 500. You could get M855 / M193 / hot .223 loading protection from something like an AR550, AR650, or AR680 plate but they're going to be more expensive than street AR500. Check these higher hardness steel plates out sometime, both of you.

Sooo... no matter what I get, shoot it to make sure it works. Like they used to do with armor of proof in the late Middle Ages.

That right there is the only way you'll know it truly works.

All in All Gentleman, ignoring weight, what is the best level IV+ (M2AP ESAPI rated) for under $600?

All things considered (Armor piercing, Incendary, etc.)

To the point, whats the best armor plates for under $600 a set that can stop a 30-caliber bullet of any kind and below.
In your opinion?

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (284x178, 9K)

>Armor piercing, Incendary
Are you planning on getting into a gunfight with an Imperial Marine or something...?

Is this a lie? Seems to good to be true for level IV protection.

botach.com/battle-steel-level-iv-ballistic-plates/

I have significant faith in the RMA Model 1189.
rmadefense.com/product/level-iv-hard-armor-plate-model-1189/

It's likely one of the best civilian-accessible Level IV plates. While it is not expressly rated for 7.62x54R B-32 API, it has substantial (5-7) multi-hit capacity against .30-06 M2AP. However, you will get 7.62x54R B-32 API protection from the AT Armor FFS4 Level IV+ plate.
store.atarmor.com/product_p/at-ffs4.htm

I believe in theory the RMA Model 1189 can withstand B-32 API but we should both be relying on something more than just theory. If you're LE, you (in theory) have access to Level III/IV or III/IV+ dual-rating plates like the DKX M12, which is III/IV+ rated but with an unknown price.
dkxarmor.com/m12-series.php

If I were you, I'd pick either the AT Armor FFS4 or the RMA Model 1189 with the call being entirely made on whether you value multi-hit capacity against .30-06 M2AP (RMA) or if 7.62x54R B-32 API protection is a must-have (AT).

The NIJ Level IV 0101.06 rating isn't actually that high, so there have been significant advancements in Level IV armor over the past few years. This plate seems about normal, and there's nothing abnormal about it, unlike an ATT Model 4520, which is Fed/Mil only.

>How thick does AR500 plate have to be
There is no spec. It is not armor plate. It is repurposed abrasion resistant steel. If you want to talk about armor specs then pick an armor steel like 46100. AR500 has no obligation to meet a spec to stop bullets.

>botach.com/battle-steel-level-iv-ballistic-plates

I would be very careful with how cheap it is though. Ask for actual NIJ 0101.06 certification. It could be a complete Alibaba Special and not actually have the advertised rating.

I second this advice. AR500 will do in most cases and when you're in a pinch, but an actual MIL steel will get you further. You can find these MIL-46100 plates from time to time.

Where is the best place (Lowest price) to buy a 6094 carrier? LBT never has sales, and i'm afraid i'll buy rebranded condor/chinkshit from ebay.

Attached: image.jpg (1297x977, 186K)

How pricey are they?

The specification is out there but most companies that deal in MIL-46100 are those that will only sell to professionals and not civilians. For instance, this site only takes custom orders and thus needs you to get a quote to get any kind of price.
leecosteel.com/mil-a-46100-steel-plate.html

In other words, you need to get them custom-cut unless you know some small-time outfits that make them themselves.

They are not. That is what blows my mind. They are cost competitive with AR500 garbage but everyone chases pennies with the AR500.

This is primarily due to the Youtube Fudd craze going around. People watch 2-3 Demolition Ranch videos and they suddenly think they're experts on body armor business. AR500 is not the end-all-be-all of steel body armor. I'd really like to see an industry shift to a MIL steel due to recent trends in AP technology.

No user, but when SHTF the only people alive after initial conflict will be other preppers

>In other words, you need to get them custom-cut
Bullshit. Talk to these guys.
>VRaptor ArmorWorks, LLC

Just another point.

> best armor plates for under $600 a set that can stop a 30-caliber bullet of any kind and below.

You'll need an ATT Model 4520 or a third-generation XSAPI if you want to stop all kinds of .30-06 and below, including tungsten AP rounds such as M993 and M995. Neither of those plates are civilian-accessible and neither are most of the rounds that they protect against.

>unless you know some small-time outfits that make them themselves.

You should really read entire sentences. I've already covered your point.

[email protected]