Any former enlisted encounter spooks whilst deployed? Does it happen often if at all? What where they like...

Any former enlisted encounter spooks whilst deployed? Does it happen often if at all? What where they like? Stories much appreciated.

Attached: CIA-Logo.png (800x639, 201K)

I've seen them, never was in a position to say anything. Never saw one with a gun. A suit and a helmet, usually.

Attached: 89f.png (500x378, 239K)

They were up the road from our compound. Hardly ever saw them because they hid inside with their hajji bodyguards watching the compound. I'm still pretty sure they were the dudes getting ISIS out of Raqqa

I met a retired spook that was doing consulting work (consulting for things with zero relation to spook ish). He was a very nice unassuming guy.

Yes.
They would show up and take our detainees.
Men of few words. Wore pretty basic plate carriers.

Yeah man black people are every where

Attached: Galactic lulz.jpg (1284x980, 262K)

I was accused of being a spook many times while working at Al Asad. The "tipoff"? I carried a POS Glock instead of a Beretta.

The only ones who had problems with us were the ePRT's. We always reported their BS.

Fuck off

Attached: 1529805885569.jpg (327x346, 62K)

saw some come out of a UFO once

This shot doesn't exist. Fuck off LARPer.

Yeah, I killed a CIA nigger with my car in 1999. Score one for the good guys.

Lived in Pakistan for two years while my dad was assigned there. Met many CIA peeps. They were all normal people. I've met two paramilitary / ground branch guys over the course of my life though. Those guys were legit and very nice. One ground branch guy once grilled me a burger in a compound in Lahore. It was a pretty tasty burger.

tell me more about this burger

Attached: PulpFictionVincentVega[1].jpg (693x562, 28K)

Ground branch dude was working with some mil guys and they went to politely knock down some people's door in the middle of the night in da FATA.

>Those people shoot at them
>Mil dudes shoot back
>They probs dead
>Cow outside of compound gets shot in crossfire
>Ground branch guy butchers a couple pieces of cow right there
>This isn't proper SSE
>Needed something though for the consulate potluck
>Tells me this story while I eat the burger
>I'm eating a burger from a cow probably owned by an Haqqani fuck

It was truly an American burger.

Had a cousin who was C.I.A after getting out of the air force she flew around in planes translating Arabic according to her she said the C.I.A is boring and is a personal trainer now.

You know that that deal was made between the IS and local forces, right?

You probably respond to more of them on here than you'd find overseas honestly.

>Any former enlisted encounter spooks whilst deployed? Does it happen often if at all?
In a way, yes.
>What where they like? Stories much appreciated
No.

It does. Just not like movies. The info of some of this stuff is already out there due to leakers.

This is 99% true. Most of the legwork is done with gathering intelligence from all sources, but there are only a few who are active at any given time on the ground.

>sit around
>fly drones
>look at drone footage
>shoot missile from drone
>send pissed off grunts to investigate
>repeat

how many times are you going to make this thread faggot?

> CIA to personal trainer
I know a personal trainer that pulls in $80 an hour so I'm honestly not surprised. What GS level do you have to be to make that?

I'd tell you but then I'd have to kill you.