Every day I'm not 21 is another day I worry that Makarovs will dry up and become prohibitively expensive

Every day I'm not 21 is another day I worry that Makarovs will dry up and become prohibitively expensive.

Attached: uhhh...UHHHHH.jpg (300x250, 58K)

You probably should. Not even trolling here, but they most likely will (at least depending on your definition of "prohibitively expensive").

How long do you have to wait?

Just recieve one as a gift

slavshit

I still have two years to go. To me, prohibitively expensive is more than $1,200.
I thought you couldn't own handguns period if you were younger than 21?

Why would you want that commie piece of shit?

I'm not from America, but I thought that depending on your state, you can't buy them, but can be gifted one by a family member

I collect commie pieces of shit, just no handguns yet.

Even in California you can get gifted handguns. If OP really wanted one he would have read up on legislation for a few minutes.

You need a new hobby then. Start collecting guns that's arnt commie

By federal regulations, you can buy a hand gun from a private party (or receive one as a gift from a private party) at age 18, you only need to be 21 if you're buying from a licensed dealer. It may vary based on your state though.

They won't go over $1200 within two years, but they'll almost certainly be $500-600 by then.

No

that would require the family member to pay out of pocket and not be reimbursed, otherwise it;s a straw purchase and a crime

if you're the kind of fag that cares about the law, that is.

Holy FUCK what is it with faggots recently becoming infatuated with this absolutely mediocre pistol?

There are anons who will be buying more makarovs now and telling their boomer friends that they will be collectable and getting them to buy more makarovs too.
Then, they will start a highly successful normie tier TV show but the main character uses a makarov that he can't hold correctly because he's a British cunt.
Everyone will want one and even gamer kiddies will demand for it to be in Fortnight.
Prices will rise 800% in 6 months.
All because you posted this.

>Holy FUCK what is it with faggots recently becoming infatuated with this absolutely mediocre pistol?

Attached: M1911A1.png (1200x751, 862K)

The Mak (and P64) are probably pretty close to the last affordable milsurp firearm we'll ever really see, and everybody knows it. Other than that and the Star BM, it's hard to see what else will be coming on for a reasonable price anytime soon.

You mean a pistol that is still relevant and is practical?

When the 1911 was adopted everyone knew it was something special.
Even Lawrence of Mother Fucking Arabia was ranting about them.
Colt hasn't stopped making them since the first updated trials 1910 was shipped to the army.
Dozens of manufacturers make them now today.

It's an entirely different thing compared to a direct blowback throwaway meant only for use by commissars to shoot insubordinates.

Slavaboo btfo.

>what is the SKS

A rifle that costs more than a AR15?

Those are drying up too dude. Expect most milsurp to be handguns from now on.

The SKS is undeniably a more rugged, simple and all around better rifle than the AR-15. It's worth the price.

increasing in price at a high rate? not just because production has ceased and imports are starting to slack off to but thanks to bubba finding one in original configuration for less than $400 is difficult. When nuggets were 75 bucks an SKS was like 150-200.

no.
sks was good for being under 200.
now at 400+ its deff not worth it.
still is a good gun tho.

>heavier
>10 rounds
>longer
>less accurate
>less modular

the SKS is not a better rifle

>10 round fixed mag
>shitty aftermarket detachables
>shitty aftermarket in general
>0 optics capability without welding a rail or sticking the action in a flimsy plastic stock that won't keep zero anyway

the brown bess is "simpler" than an AR15 too, simplicity is nice in mechanics but only when compared to contemporary devices.

>10 rounds
>what is the SKS-D
Also, you'd have to be pretty fucking weak to think any SKS is "heavy".

heavier

>shitty aftermarket in general
Who cares? Only people with shit taste put aftermarket accessories on their SKS. I use mine just as the ChiComs left it. It's beautiful.

Tactical AR-15 operators just don't understand.

>cant differentiate heavier and heavy

Attached: download.png (211x239, 6K)

If it's not heavy enough to be uncomfortable to use, then calling it heavier than another rifle isn't an argument.

>imlying carrying gear which has weight doesnt matter

Attached: 7F3C04B0-7709-4D7D-BE60-50A44C41900C.png (251x201, 37K)

Continued, user is just a manlet with baby arms who's attempting damage control. Starving Soviet conscripts and Vietnamese children could use the SKS.

>brainletposting

Attached: brainletGrayons.jpg (720x736, 32K)

>"hurr durr da vietnamese could do it" so rifle weight must not matter!

Attached: 1525703715502.png (842x792, 82K)

Are you implying you're too weak to carry an SKS for prolonged periods?

>t. buttblasted comblock larpers

Oh, so you've finally accepted that i could carry an AR platform rifle for longer, and therefore be a more effective soldier?

Just dug youself into a hole

>what is an SKS-D
i dunno, banned from import and $700?

Also: heavier =/= heavy

a full bottle of water is heaver than an empty one. conversely, a dump truck filled with gravel is lighter than one with an empty bed. this does not make a bottle of water heavy, nor does it make a dump truck lightweight. they are terms used to compare one object to another.

An 8.5lbs SKS is heavier than a 6.5lbs AR15, the only thing weak around here is your brain.

You're buttblasted because you've been outed as a mall ninja who can't handle carrying a rifle that's like 7 or 8 pounds.

not an argument.

>SKS D is unoptainium
So why mention it?
>SKS rifles are sliding into the 500 to 600 dollar range, same as a used wasr
They're not better, give up my dude

You should be able to carry an SKS for prolonged periods if you're not a weak child.
>implying 8.5 pounds is a lot
When did Jow Forums become infested with basedboys?

>"hurr durr if you cant carry a heavier rifle you are a weak child"

except every fucking military in the world would agree with me that ligher=better. you have no real argument

>SKS
Yeah, those ain't cheap anymore except in Leafland, and even there they're going up.
>Expect most milsurp to be handguns from now on.
Yeah, pretty much. The Type 53s were the last of the sub-$100 milsurp rifles, and the Spanish Mausers were the last of the sub-$200 ones. As for handguns, they'll go up fast too. Remember when Nagant revolvers were $99 a pop? All milsurp is going up in price, and that's not a trend that's going to end anytime soon... or probably ever.

Yeah it's not just an argument, it's the ENTIRE argument.
The Sks is too heavy for you bro, just get an AR :-)

Yeah I think well be seeing more stuff along the lines of the mak and BM. Foreign police officers will drop their standard issue service pistols for a newer model and the older versions will just get surplused out

I like both, but I can't really see how someone could claim that a 1911 is "relevant and practical" but a Makarov isn't.

Where the fuck are you guys finding SKS's for more than $400? Bubba's Overpriced Shit Emporium?

There are still plenty of SKS's left that cost $300 to $400. Still cheaper than an AR.

are there?

If only you had a family member that could buy them for you like literally every other Jow Forumsommando did when they were a minor

Why do you want a Makarov? Just get a pistol that's still made.