Napalm tutorial?

I have a pending cicada killer infestation in my backyard, comes back every year. I was going to just burn em out with gasoline and a blowtorch like usual (since almost nothing else short of DDT works for me)but I wanna be exotic and add some flare to it. Tips on how to brew some up? Is it even legal? Illinoisfag here.

Attached: ATF meme.jpg (500x381, 20K)

Gasoline plus acetone plus polystyrene is supposed to work. I haven't tried it though.

Danke, always knew styrofoam and gas were involved so thanks for the additional info.

Benzene, gasoline and styrene. Don't remember the ratios.

Its called experimentation and discovery. Just mix stuff together and record the results.
Its science.

If you just keep feeding styrofoam into the gas until it gels up it burns for a super long time.

I bring a container of that when I’m hunting/hiking in the back country for fire starter. Just a dab will do ya

>stuff styrofoam up your butt
>drink gasoline
>poop out all-natural napalm!

/scribbles note

In a lifetime of camping I never once thought of that. You've done your good deed for the day, user.

>The Jow Forumsommando enema!(tm)

Get out of my state and the neck yourself, you fucking hick.

Grab the AK and start blastin niggas

>'We sure are pleased with those backroom boys at Dow. The original product wasn't so hot – if the gooks were quick they could scrape it off. So the boys started adding polystyrene – now it sticks like shit to a blanket. But if the gooks jumped under water it stopped burning, so they started adding Willie Peter (white phosphorus) so's to make it burn better. And just one drop is enough, it'll keep on burning right down to the bone so they die anyway from phosphorus poisoning.'
It's a good thing you weren't in charge of Vietnam napalm. Also OP is likely an underaged/foreign faggot since they would have realized it's their right to make a burning agent that isn't used against someone else or their property.

Attached: 1528766178469.jpg (3371x2697, 1.06M)

lol everyone checkout this retard
Enjoy the hospital, fatboy

All these meme replies.

OP

It's diesel fuel and plain soap. The shit that's made of fat and lye.

You're welcome from /diy/

>Chick-fil-A
>desert
I'm noticing things

How can anyone be this much of a boomer for this long?

a) You can't get an industrial amount of benzene
b) DON'T FUCKING HANDLE BENZENE YOU RETARD THAT SHIT IS POISON AND THERE'S NO WAY IN HELL YOU HAVE THE EQUIPMENT TO HANDLE IT AND NOT BTFO YOURSELF

You would have to eliminate the killer's prey first. Destroying all the trees in your yard would reduce cicada habitat. I honestly don't know what you're worried about. Cicada killers are scary looking and clumsy enough to run into you but virtually never sting. You would have to crush one in your hand to actually provoke a defensive response. Stop being a bitch.

no children on K

Bleach + Vinegar

Attached: 1525306407731.jpg (1175x946, 588K)

Attached: Molotovs.png (459x596, 105K)

>meme replies
>gives a meme reply
Benzene styrene and gasoline is literally the ingredients for napalm b. Napalm a is Naphthenic acid and hexadecanoic acid, or palmine.

>you can't
You can make benzene using sodium benzoate. It's actually one of the easier synthesis.

>don't handle
It's not a big deal if you're outside. Plus man's wanting to play with napalm. A little poison with that fire isn't a big deal. However don't put benzene indoors. Ever.

>man's wanting to play with napalm
yeah mans tryna chef up some napalm inni

just mix some vinegar and bleach, these meme replies will get you killed

>You can make benzene using sodium benzoate. It's actually one of the easier synthesis.
t. clandestine chemist

Petrol and polysterene/styrofoam/styropor. Abundant amounts of styro, to dissolve and crate a white cream/paste. Add a bit to your molotov cocktail for extra fun.

I don’t trust OP to perform an acidification and decarboxilation considering the vapor pressure of benzene. Even if it decarboxolates at only 70 C they’re still gonna gas themselves if they don’t use closed glassware in a fume hood