The Revolutionary War was a mistake. England was the freest country in the world at the time...

The Revolutionary War was a mistake. England was the freest country in the world at the time. The taxes weren't even that high. The only effect of the war was to transfer power from the king and parliament to American elites.

Attached: Battle of Cowpens.jpg (1200x921, 211K)

Attached: 17821BEC-FA08-4F77-9472-68DDDF087C9A-190-000000A4F8C58083.jpg (667x725, 163K)

>The only effect of the war was to transfer power from the king and parliament to American elites
No shit. Did you just learn this in summer school?
At least Jefferson tried to build in protections against rampart government shitting on common people.

Look at this way

If we hadn't done it, we'd be just as cucked as Canada or Australia right now.

fpbp.
None truer words were ever spoken.
look at all of the commonwealth countries now though OP. we could be cooler Canada?

This, take your tv licenses, and shove them right up your asses, lobsterbacks.

Or....nobody would be cucked

They honestly werent that cucked either until the stupid edgefags shot up their shit.

Countries with large non-white populations tend to keep their arms even after tragedy, just look at the USA, SA, and even non anglo european countries like Italy which is getting more progun because migrants and mafia.

Theres always a way to save our rights.

He was British though, so were they all. Franklin specifically said he didnt want non-Britons immigrating

Look where the Brits are now
>No free speech
>TV license
>Insult Muslims is a crime
>Greatest Nanny State in the world outside of China and North Korea
>Elects women to hold power
>Literally holding on to a decrepit Queen with a cucked next in line, balding prince and a ginger who married a slutty American
>Butter knives are considered offensive weapons

Everything before 1776 was a mistake.

Attached: EFGnF.png (811x480, 137K)

Tartleton did nothing wrong

>me on the way to OP's faggot cave

Attached: 320E6ACD-F795-47EC-8DA0-72B1EB8DE52D.jpg (435x600, 57K)

Do it again Lighthorse Lee!
Tarleton's Quarter for Torie filth

Attached: 1F4D7606-89E2-4211-9557-A5D47A12B674.jpg (1600x1139, 588K)

We were fine until after WW2. America has gone completely downhill too, everywhere has really.

America is still the top country in the world. Instead of Nazi's and Commies, we are dealing with Mudshits and Liberals.

its not really, there is no top country now. Liberals are the central problem, but so are neocons and a certain group that benefits from conflict in the middle east.

Then go to England, faggot.

Listen here you separatist faggot, tarteton gave Buford several times to surrender before killing (most of) his men. Not his fault enemy brainlet commanders have to wait until 80% of his men are dead before giving up and then shoot tarletons horse after that. If he'd been more competent I'm sure more of Buford's men would have lived.

>King's Mountains your loyalist ass

I'm sorry, but feel free to tell me what country is ahead of USA in terms of power projection, economy, global influence and allied countries?

Attached: 1521700966977.jpg (470x470, 31K)

>Come to the Cowpens, Banny
>We're totally retreating, come run us down like dogs, think of all the surrendering troops you can murder
oops

Attached: 222A34DC-C5F2-4E86-B273-52B75C77D0FC.png (750x1334, 109K)

Ferguson's death was a war crime too, rebel

see Crowncuck

global influence? how are you categorising that? China and France have the most influence in Africa, Asia is currently between Russia and China apart from Japan. Europe is not influenced by America. I suppose America influences South and Central America maybe?

Power projection? Power of what kind? Military Power? America spends the most money on its military but as for projection...? What has America done with that? Made itself enemies, cost itself money and losing out to Russian influence in the ME even with the help of Europe.

Economy? As in size of the economy? China, or the EU if you count that. As in living standards? Much of Europe and australia. Its a large economy for sure but not special or central to the world.

Allied Countries? By power? Any other NATO member. By number? Probably the UK as it has all the commonwealth.

Fuck you, and fuck your tea
Canada and Australia should have broke off before they got cucked

>Everything before 1776 was a mistake.

Attached: giphy.gif (500x282, 498K)

Attached: 1530012931487.jpg (552x690, 41K)

>Laughs in freedom

Attached: 1484752307212.png (707x490, 27K)

>The only effect of the war was to transfer power from the king and parliament to American elites.
That's the good thing m8.
>Let us consider awhile, that which is now proposed to us—let us compare it with the so much boasted British form of government, and see how much more it favors the people and how completely it secures their rights, remembring at the same time that we did not dissolve our connexion with that country so much on account of its constitution as the perversion and mal-administration of it.
'An American Citizen'[Tench Coxe?] writes on Sept 27 1787, in the Independent Gazetteer, Philadelphia.

It's complicated.
>[during the revolution] Americans no longer thought of themselves as members of the British body politic; they were no longer part of what they, and most enlightened European opinion, often regarded as the freest, best-governed nation in the world.
Ralph Ketcham's introduction to "The Anti-Federalist Papers and the Constitutional Convention Debates"

>It is of great consequence that we should not depress the virtue and public spirit of our common people; of which they displayed a great deal during the war, and which contributed principally to the favorable issue of it. He related the honorable refusal of the American seamen who were carried in great numbers into the British Prisons during the war, to redeem themselves from misery or to seek their fortunes, by entering on board the Ships of the Enemies to their Country; contrasting their patriotism with a contemporary instance in which the British seamen made prisoners by the Americans, readily entered on the ships of the latter on being promised a share of the prizes that might be made out of their own Country. This proceeded he said from the different manner in which the common people were treated in America and Great Britain.
Madison's notes, Ben Franklin on suffrage. Aug 1787.

Attached: 1526600885475.png (548x619, 30K)

>Asia is currently between Russia and China apart from Japan
And South Korea. And the Philippines. And I didn't see Russia or China at the summit in Singapore. Even Taiwan is on the fence.

>China and France have the most influence in Africa
The US is very active in africa, you just don't hear about it as much except for that squad that got owned.

>Economy?
The US has the highest nominal GDP, even higher than the entire EU combined and almost half again as big as China's, 4 times the size of Japan's, which is the next highest after China.

>Allied Countries
The USA is NATO, not to mention non-NATO countries like Israel or Japan.

Let me tell you some actual historical mistakes:

>The Norse should have defeated the Skraelings (native Americans) and established a foothold in the Americas before the Spanish and Anglo degenerates could get there and make their useless nations rich. This should've been the great empire of Vinland, not some Anglo/Spanish/French/Amerindian clusterfuck.
>The Persian empire should've never fallen, and they shouldn't have been so accepting of other cultures, they should've been like the Assyrians and genocided all the Arabs and Jews. (Their hegemony also means the Mongols wouldn't have reached Europe, the Mongols never deserved power beyond China).
>Rome should've never assimilated non-Romans, and thus fallen.
>The German and Austro-Hungarian empire should've won WW1, alternately if that didn't happen the Axis should've won WW2. Alternately if even that didn't happen the Americans shouldn't have let Jews conquer them by wriggling themselves into key positions of economic/political power and social influence.
>The beavers should've won against the Canadians.

AT LEAST the right side won the Cold War. AT LEAST, but then again Russia should've never fallen to the Jews I mean Bolsheviks in the first place. The wrong side seems to always win everything. It's like the gods hate us.

what freedom lol, i hope your dog survives though still user.

South Korea? Yes thats under American influence. Phillipines? No. Taiwan? Going its own way really , America isnt willing to be friends with it anymore since the end of communism.

The US isnt relevant in Africa, its not near there and never had any colonies there. It has some obscure anti-terrorism/piracy forces in the north east but not much and not such that it puts it in a position of influence.

China is 23.19 trillion, US is 19.42 trillion. I think i was wrong about EU monies though.

Allies -USA is not NATO, NATO is NATO. But if we say that two NATO countries are at odds and one is America and the other is Britain or France then we could possibly count.

America has on its side Japan (which cant militarise) , Israel and its puppet state of South Korea as a given.

Britain and France have a military agreement to support one another, Britain has the commonwealth countries too: Canada, Australia, New Zealand.

So now we have the rest. Most small European countries wont want to get involved in such a mess, mostly the baltics and eastern european ones, however if they did join in then it depends who they are getting their money from.

We still have Germany, Spain, Portugal and Italy however. Germany would be a big deciding factor the rest of the countries, imo Germany wont want to be at war with France yet again and so wont side with america, i will accept arguments to the contrary though.
Portugal has a very ancient standing alliance with Britain so Portugal would go in with the Anglo-French.

This does still leave Spain and Italy. Spain is frankly a wildcard and Italy leans towards copying its neighbours.

Now you have the latin american countries, Brazil, Argentina etc who would likely side with America out of fear and convenience.

Africans are largely useless but nonetheless most of Northerly Africa is French influenced, America could doubtlessly pay the others though.

>American exceptionalism simply is not enough for him
>Has to have hegemony
You and the likes of you disgust me. That was never the purpose of this nation existing and directly contributed to its fall.

>GDP
Blatantly incorrect. Chinese GDP is 11.6 trillion and US GDP is 18.5 trillion.
>SK still on our side
correct
>Taiwan going its own way
Is this why we just opened a not-embassy in Taiwan? Pretty big first for our relationship with RoC.
>Flips
Only being pulled away because Duterte is a Chinese whore
>Japan cannot remilitarize
Then what do you call what they are doing right now? They just bought an LHD and called it a destroyer to get around not being able to own a carrier. Lmao.
>America is not NATO
We may as well be. The bongs and the frogs are the only other ones that carry their weight.
>Germany wont want to get into a war with France and so wont side with America
What? In what reality was this even possible in the 21st century? Why on earth would their be any military aggression between the United States and any western european nation?
>This leaves Spain and Italy as wild cards
No it really doesnt.

All and all i have no idea what your getting at here. No western democracy is ever going to war against one another so i dont understand why your implying that. There is just so much wrong here im not even sure how to address it all. I tried to keep it coherent, but what youve written is so incorrect on so many levels that its actually difficult to maintain coherency. Where are you from? How old are you? How often do you even read about geopolitics?
>contributed to its fall
Not him but what? Last time i checked we are still global hegemony.

It was unfortunate but ultimately required in order to retain Anglo-Saxon hedgemony of the world. Had America not become independant of the commonwealth, we would have been a second-rate country like Canada, which would have benefit nobody.
>By number? Probably the UK as it has all the commonwealth.
And who do you think defends the Commonwealth allowing its member states to invest their money on matters to improve their quality of life? Certainly not the UK, not anymore.

The Colonials originally were fighting for representation in Parliament and Peerage for locally elected Governors, effectively making the colonies integrated constituencies of the UK instead of being ruled by a Governor by Royal Appointment. Unfortunately King George III (who we call The Mad King in the UK) was a bit of a prick. Maybe his porphyria flared up, maybe he was just tyrant, who knows, but the response he ordered was considered a disproportionate escalation of force even at the time.

How to turn any riot into a revolution 101: gun down the protesters.

We were fine until the Great War. We were bankrupt and had lost millions of men. The UK and many of our Colonies and Dependencies were crippled. WW2 finished us off.