How much do amphetamines enhance a soldier's combat effectiveness?

How much do amphetamines enhance a soldier's combat effectiveness?

Attached: tumblr_mrvj1eTSTq1spwr70o1_1280.png (800x359, 210K)

An entire bottle of pervitin unlocks god mode.

awake soldier>sleeping soldier
good to keep going but they dont really increase the effectivesness of the person

PERKELPERKELPERKEL

I dunno man, I've taken a hit of crystal meth ONCE and I felt like Jesus Christ rising on the third day. My mental acuity literally doubled instantly. It was pretty extraordinary.

It increases focus and keeps you awake. Think of college students taking Adderall before an exam, same deal. It's generally better for pilots, not so much for an infantry soldier. Combat amphetamines tend to get painted as "those wacky Nazis!", but in reality American aircrews in World War II were using basically the same shit. It's well-known that the US Air Force was giving out amphetamines by the bucketload during Desert Storm, it's just glossed over because that isn't really conducive to the "winners don't use drugs" attitude at home.

Have you ever taken amphetamines? It definitely does increase your mental sharpness. There's a reason esports events drug test for them now. However, it won't do much for physical endurance as far as allowing a soldier to carry more weight or anything like that. I think it is best suited for people in static positions like pilots or a grunt standing watch in a machine gun nest, and not as well suited for a soldier who is actively out patrolling or storming a beach with a ton of weight on his back.

I think it probably would increase infantry performance if war were like Call of Duty where opposing forces got dropped 50 yards from each other. If you took some Adderall and played a paintball game you might see some improvement.

You ever bump a couple of lines of coke? One in each nostril...while doing shots of vodka..all while blasting some Thunderstruck by AC/DC? There is nothing like it

THE AVALANCHE IS RUSSIANS

Attached: E3AC666E-4706-4835-BA4A-059109A15279-406-0000008A5636803A.gif (381x271, 3.74M)

Oh wow what an experienced veteran! You know what PERKERLE You know what I'm not saying the fucking word. You're a newfag who only saw a screenshot of the Perkele meth meme. You weren't in the thread, reaping energy from the amazing vibe. You just saw a screenshot. -6 points for sentence beginning repetition, I could make a 1970s rock chorus if I replaced them with "he"'s.

Attached: fathorror.png (410x418, 243K)

Chill out spaz.
even if he's a newfag, he's assimilating.
Anyone tooting their own horn as an oldfag is the first giveaway of them being a newjerk

I swear to fucking god you faggots would call oldfags new just because they weren't browsing a funny thread on /b/ that was screencapped in 2010

Attached: 1505710567031.gif (466x315, 788K)

>2010
>oldfags

Attached: 1351621437354.jpg (533x594, 79K)

>missing the point

>ignoring the point
>shitposting anyway

thank me later

Yeah I IVed it once, but I got so horny it was hard to focus on other shit, and the crash was BAD

If you're having a prolonged siege or engagement that you know about, like Fallujah or Hue City, I could see rations of them being effective if used correctly. On an every day patrol? Hello rampant abuse and shooting at shadow people in the middle of the desert experiencing amphetamine psychosis after being up for 5 days.

>How much do amphetamines enhance a soldier's combat effectiveness?
It'll keep you fighting, as currently seen in Syria.
But it won't make a bad fighter better, as currently seen in Syria.

>shitposting where it is not necessary or wanted
>getting butthurt when people tell you to leave and be retarded elsewhere

Just by taking a small amount of adderal I could become very focused and clear headed. I'd imagine the effect would be even better with a heavier amphetimine

2005 is oldfags

pretty soon there will be guys in my unit who have been alive for less time than I've been on Jow Forums