What would you use to take over the government?

What would you use to take over the government? The brown bress musket, the M1 Garand, or the 1853 Enfield? Chose wisely

Attached: 18D8ECA0-B87A-4F2B-8E34-600E10EEC1ED.jpg (640x1868, 157K)

The correct answer: a ballot.

a garand because I'm more likely to win with a semi auto vs a bolt action and a muzzle loader.

Attached: malcom1.jpg (480x360, 21K)

None. I’d create a fake tragedy and use it to exploit people into feeling bad for me while I slowly begin to take control of everything.

Remember when there was good threads like the time the guy gassed himself just to test a gas mask. Good times

Flood the country with people who are prone to identity politics

no shots need to be fired, just slowly erode the constitution and replace the middle class with a steady wave of third world immigrants. Brainwash the masses with emotion provoking rhetoric. If anyone resists, call them a Nazi

That was just makeup user I'm sorry.

Its answers to moron threads like this that give me hope .

>bolt action

It wasn't makeup, it was a fucking sunburn.

b...but grug want smash gubermint

Attached: 1518310499559.png (645x729, 145K)

There's already a bunch of whites here though

This, Jow Forums is a fantasy world.

Nuking the world over so that all my enemies, friends, neutral countries are dead, but not my ideology

Attached: download.jpg (268x188, 5K)

Attached: cut it cracker.png (493x669, 512K)

Fpbp

we are rapidly approaching the point where calling a right-wing person a nazi is as ineffective as calling a left-wing person a commie.

"There are four boxes to be used in the defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury and ammo. Please use in that order."

Soap?

never heard of a soapbox?

Just said soap

He said there are four boxes. Soap box, ballot box, jury box and ammo box. You dunce.

The Garand is legitimately usable as a modern service weapon.
It's not as useful to modern warfare as a more modern gun, but it's still usable.

Even a bolt action would be terribly outclassed, but a Garand is basically just a battle rifle you reload more often.

Attached: klol41.jpg (585x582, 138K)