Out of grenades

>out of grenades
>out of ammo
>rifle stock has splintered from beating Germans
>lose knife after stabbing some Hun to death
>continue on cracking Bosch skulls with your bare hands
>fight off 20-30 attackers despite no combat training

Attached: Henry Johnson.jpg (762x920, 81K)

Attached: Cool.jpg (750x912, 114K)

>when the hellfighters were sent into the line, despite being about 1 percent of the american forces, they were holding 20 percent of the total frontage defended by americans
>with no combat training
>never retreated
>not a single soldier captured
>awarded 179 legions of merit by the french

The germans feared the african american warrior

F

Attached: salute.jpg (1280x720, 150K)

yeah, that's pretty cool

Credit where credit is due, blacks are really good fighting men. Probably not the best when it comes to doing anything else but they're primed for killing shit.

this but unironically

OOGA BOOGA WHERE DA FREEDOM AT

Hey you fucking niggers aren't allowed to like neat military stuff unless Jow Forums approves.
Delete this thread immediately

Theres some 15 minute documentary on youtube about him. Smokes cigars all day because its healthy. Eats ice cream every day because it makes him happy. Funny guy

Okay. Cool samefagging. Le epic troll, bro.

what?

Didn't know about this guy until now. Pretty fuckin' rad.

Alpha as fuck.

Attached: 1516273849845.gif (400x400, 1.19M)

Living to a really old age is overrated in my opinion. Dying young is retarded but once you hit 80 it's really downhill from there.

>Not immediately killing yourself on your 55th birthday

Attached: fuck you leatherman.jpg (1028x1917, 453K)

Dunno man, pneumonia bouts aside he seems to be doing pretty damn well for someone 112 years old.

Blacks then actually had work ethic and weren't subhuman nigger slaves to welfare, Section 8, and EBT.

Shame what happened to their bandleader.

I guess if you are able to take care of yourself and dont lose your mind it doesnt seem that bad

Heil Hitler.

Attached: fine_as_hell_by_princessophelia2-daicoca.jpg (760x1119, 50K)

That's a cool dude.

If you do that hopefully you retired at 40 at least. Imagine working your whole life and then killing yourself before you get to stop

Good thing you'd need less money to retire

He's black. For the reason alone I cannot respect him.

Btw, most medal of honors recipients are white men.

>can't respect someone for their outstanding act of murder for something inconsequential to their outstanding murdering
the murder/k/ube shames you

Fuck that. I'm holding out for 2077.

Give credit where credit is due user. He didn't get the Medal of Honor through Affirmative Action.

Real man

I'm a white nationalist that wishes Germany had won, but I have to admit, that's pretty badass.

The Krauts probably thought he was some sort of demon because they never saw a black man before (well, those that were never deployed to Tanzania or any of the other colonies anyways). I was pretty stunned the first time I saw a black guy when I was kid, I don't blame them.

The Germans had been fighting against a wide variety of British and French colonial troops with any number of skin tones, even on the western front.

Fucking badass

Hell of a man.
Hell of an American!

>and still, I'm but a simple nigger tending to my niggardly business

so this is the power of the kara boga...

You Jow Forumsacks are the same as vegans and faggots, you can't stay in the same place for 5 minutes without informing everyone in sight of your opinions.

After all that
Still be a nigger

>unit created specifically for political reasons is mysteriously claimed to be most effective unit of the war
hmm....
really does me the thinks...

Attached: really makes you think6.png (640x640, 708K)

>niggers are useless criminals but at least they had a decorated unit in ww1.

Groundbreaking.

Thats nice tyrone but still, you only get 3/5ths of a vote
Be black somwhere else

FUCK BLACK LMAO XD Are you niggers jealous that a black man accomplished more than PPPyouPPP ever will?
DA JOES forced the French to give black American medals

>DA JOES forced the French to give black American medals
No, just racial egalitarianism.
It's a disease.

>falseflagging this hard

blacks used to have culture
in my home town of Weed, CA its like time travel
the town i half white and half black
the town has two post offices two grocery stores two main st (they arent both called main st) and the two sides only mix at the school and at the lumber mill (the only steady employment in a town of 3000)
shit is diffrent you drive through over there and you see some of them dressed like bums and some like christian white people in nice houses and what not
desu segregation was goat and we need to go back

Attached: 1525201852430.jpg (600x388, 48K)

>racial egalitarianism
Nope they earned every medal.
MUH SHILLS see pic

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-29_00-09-47.png (1366x768, 192K)

>Nope they earned every medal.
How do you know?

Elaborate

Also, german soldiers would have gone through school. If anything, they'd probably notice that those american negroes were a lot less black than the books showed them.

got knifed by a fellow bandmember, small cut but he bled out and died

This is a horrible thread and you should all feel silly for participating

Attached: 1530150294666.jpg (942x872, 111K)

F U C K O F F Jow ForumsACK

>Volunteers, most motivated people from all america
>Sent to fight underage german draftees after 3 years of starvation
So impressive.