Let's get real here for a minute: pic related is the most underrated YouTube gun channel

Let's get real here for a minute: pic related is the most underrated YouTube gun channel.

Attached: tibosaurus_rex.jpg (995x750, 179K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SGKV2-0QcWk
youtube.com/watch?v=WdUN9xIFWik
twitter.com/AnonBabble

americans dont like bolt actions

I liked his long range series.

What's with the bible verses on his vids?

Good channel, lots of excellent content.

Similarly : Brent0331

Attached: facecamo.jpg (304x166, 7K)

Rex got me into long range game and for a Serb kid who had no one to turn to, he was a god.

I feel compelled to send him some cash for the info I got from his Sniper 101.

is Paul still small enough to be considered underrated? Sure Jow Forums knows and loves him but to the general masses, he's no Ian

Attached: Paul talks dirty.webm (600x336, 2.66M)

He's a ballsack and a faggot.

True Dat

youtu.be/SGKV2-0QcWk
Does this faggot count?
How so?

Hes a Christian, is it that hard to put together or does it trigger you that someone in this day and age could live by a moral code?

>Christians
>moral

Lmao

I like Brent but I lost his contest so now I have a subconscious grudge against him

Korean style face camo is best face camo.

Let me guess you’re an atheist who lives by zero moral code but likes to call out people who value an idea because you find enlightenment in accepting mediocrity?

When was the last time you cleaned your room if ever?

>xd he’s a fallable human what a great Christian amirite?

Tip harder

Well you’re right to a degree. Only the orthodox are morally sound. Anything post schism is amoral and heretical.

why did Jow Forums turn into /his/ for this thread?

Attached: plebs.jpg (400x402, 38K)

GunBlue490 is underrated
youtube.com/watch?v=WdUN9xIFWik

Yea ok faggot
>yes I am 18+ and take pride in cleaning my room because it shows im not mediocre

Attached: image.jpg (600x600, 52K)

Confirmed doesn’t clean his room

Get your fucking life together

Yes I do clean my room. Why the fuck did a middle aged man have to tell you to do it at 18+ instead of your dad at 5?

>haha omg bro nah I like don't like christianity and stuff
>no I'm not any better than he is and I would never put my money where my mouth is, what are you a bigot or something

Kill yourself

Attached: 1529022743126.jpg (203x267, 17K)

Agreed. I'm shooting long range thanks to this man. Legend.

>samefags and can't tell the difference between two different posters
Color me surprised you ranting manchild. Honestly don't even know what you're trying convey with your insecurity post

Attached: image.jpg (215x172, 10K)

>calls others a manchild
>lives in a Western nation but shits on a guys videos because he puts bible verses in them
>claims Christians are immoral

Watch out guys, pic related has started browsing this board

Attached: 1529781801398.jpg (768x1024, 173K)

>still thinks it's one guy
I was the cringe poster because I found you to be cringey. The guy asked a simple question and sperged out on him. You got angry over a such simple bait post that it's actually mind boggling, but please go ahead and call me whatever you want. You're not a man child user or anything user

Attached: image.png (408x389, 29K)

I'm not that samefag, as you claimed, and I'm not even Christian. Great arguments, btw. All ad hominem and "I was only pretending to be retarded" tier.

Attached: 1529016256739.jpg (637x854, 70K)