Muh feels takes over a trained killer and protects kid

>muh feels takes over a trained killer and protects kid
>only operator part was when they sent SOF to Somalia to find the nigger who helped smuggle the terrorists everyone forgets about and only serves to set up the whole mission
>Forsing is the comic relief, leddit tier writting
>muh feels also takes over a CIA paramilitary guy and puts kid in witness protection
>muh feels at the end because spic kid who "killed" Alejandro is spared instead of killed and later is foreshadowed to be the next Alejandro

4/10, don't waste your money

Attached: P_HO00005492.jpg (480x686, 69K)

Why the fuck would this movie even get a sequel in the first place?

Okay.

because people actually liked the first one

Spartan is far better

They shouldn't have made it without the guy who makes good movies, then.

the guy who made the first one didn't make this one? that explains everything.

Eh it was okay, the part when the kid sees alejandro alive was a bit funny.

Also I laughed at the sign language part for some reason.

The plot was simple and irrelevent but fairly straightfoward.

Also it is clearly pro-american this time since no-real americans got hurt besides those poor terrorist attack victims.

Yup. Different director, cinematographer, and composer. I was not surprised when I heard it was shit despite being a very big fan of the first.

makes sense. Sicario was not the type of movie to make a sequel to. It's like No Country for Old Men. If you 100% have to make a sequel you don't do a direct sequel, you Letters From Iwo Jima that shit and find a new perspective.

I actually would have preferred a piece from the perspective of kid going into and rising through a cartel like the American teenager Rosalio Reta did with the Zetas.

As soon as I saw the
>nah I need to save the kid now not summarily execute her like I did the others
I bailed. Fucking cliche Hollywood bullshit.

Don't forget that the point of the whole "mission" was implied that Alejandro was supposed to kill the girls father and get even for his own family's murder.......and it's literally forgotten about too.

The trailers made it out to be that Alejandro was a good guy this time around. Forget every other reason to not see this movie, resorting to a cliched plot with the most irredeemable of characters is both insulting to our intelligence and our love of the first film.

I suppose it's a bit like Rambo in that regard, but even then you like Rambo.

I liked it. It wasn't as good as the first one, but I still enjoyed it.

>>muh feels at the end because spic kid who "killed" Alejandro is spared instead of killed and later is foreshadowed to be the next Alejandro

Thanks alot fuck head.

>went into a thread with movie spoilers
>mad because he saw movie spoilers

you sure are fucking stupid

Wrong. I opened Jow Forums and it was top of the list. Saw poster so yeah why not. No spoiler alert.

Fuck you OP

And they were all retarded, it was a shit movie.

>i'm on Jow Forums and I don't like a Jow Forums appoved movie

Attached: tips.jpg (900x1344, 76K)

Same reason why Jarhead got a sequel - ye olde money

No mp5 no deal.

Attached: Sicario-MP5-BTS.jpg (620x372, 63K)

they gave him a UMP variant this time around while everyone gets what looks like Mk.18s

So does Alejando die or is it left ambiguous? If so I'm not seeing it

NO MP5 NO DEAL

No reta didn’t you faggot

he gets captured by cartel trying to cross the border with the loli and they give a kid a gun to kill him. the kid just ends up shooting him in the cheek doesnt kill him. one year later the kid is still with the cartel, older and has tattoos and when he goes to get something from his superior in a front restaurant in the mall, alejandro's all like "so you want to be a sicario huh? sit down. lets talk about your future" so I guess alejandro wants to train a replacement for when he dies.

Thanks. Guess I'l see it since I got an old movie pass I didnt use

You can review a film without spoiling it asshole, in fact theres a people who make a living doing it.

>f150 trucks by federale
>it was cheaper to procure fords, then rams in the USA

Always makes me laugh seeing those ford trucks.