What are my chances of surviving bootcamp if im a little sissy boy who-s had 2 fights in his life and writes poetry as...

What are my chances of surviving bootcamp if im a little sissy boy who-s had 2 fights in his life and writes poetry as a passtime?

Attached: SAS.jpg (615x409, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-LksYTLJpVE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

100%
Nigga, that shit is easy mode
It's designed for you to be able to pass

Plenty of soldiers have written famous poetry during or after conflicts

Yeah but I wouldn't describe myself as a soldier, I'm a pretty bland and undisciplined nu-male. I want to feel what camaraderie can blossom from living next to others

How heavy is the boot camp vibe? are people as brutal as I am told?

When it comes to any kind of training always remember someone weaker than you has already done it, that means you can do it too.

Dude I was in bootcamp one time and it was lights out so everyone was sleeping. So I decided to start tugging my meat cause I was horny as fuck then I look over to my right and see another guy tugging his meat. He turned left and we locked eyes and started moaning a little bit. It was heaven in that hell, but then the DI walked in and started shouting at us. It was all down hill from there

That's some of the wisest shit i've heard. Thanks for those simple yet wise words, user

Fuck you user, you cant just say that sorta shit and not give us details. come on man!! give us the whole story!

the only way you wouldnt survive boot is if you were an absolute retard.
then again, the marines exist so nevermind.

Don't worry. We got the whole thing on camera. Email me if you want behind the scenes details
youtu.be/-LksYTLJpVE

What-s the most retarded thing you've seen someone do in BC?

I hate you with a passion, user
>DI walks in shirtless
I dont think this is actual boot camp, user

Dude, fucking boot camp nowadays is designed so even a women could pass it.

act like a tough guy in front of the DS.

that sounds a bit gay desu

I-m not gay, dude
i-ll suck your dick for some skittles though

women are as strong as men #metoo #girlpower #trustinwomen

Shit user, just admit you want to suck cocks.

Yaaaasss! Slay queen!!!

Attached: soviet sent women vs finnish, ww2.jpg (800x490, 50K)

I sucked cock once and it was pretty fun
then i got fucked up the ass and it was ruined

I dont get your image, user. ARe you implying men didn-t die in world war 2? Women die when shot, but so do men. None of us are invincible

$10 on you having SI a week in.

Camaraderie doesn't exist in today's military. Have fun stabbing each other in the back for the next promotion cycle and the barracks whores getting it over you cuz they suck dick better than you.

I'm a bi furry who weighd 96 pounds when I joined the navy lol.

I'm not entirely sure they would suck dick better than this guy, user

Is this a troll thread or....

Attached: 1519754556387.png (550x593, 136K)

You just described me and I was promoted to e3 in basic.

Not a troll thread at all, i-m just a pretty affeminate male
hence why im so worried about joining boiot camp

what exactly is E3? Electroonic entertainment expo?

It's not brutal in a sense that you'll be beaten and abused by 70IQ Gorillas screaming at you. It's brutal because it requires discipline and an ordered schedule from you. You have to take care of yourself and be ready to throw out decadent or spergy habits in order to not look like a retard.

It also challenges your ability to work under stress as you will have shortened sleepcycles and constant pressure by a planned day. Otherwise it's like a summercamp of physical and sometimes fun activities.

Were you in bootcamp? could you tell me your strongest experience?

have any of y'all been to a geology field camp?

Nope

Was she raped?

Which countries army?

If your fit and take it seriously you will be fime.

I'm originally from MExico (and living there right now) but the military here is absolutely shite. I'd think of joining either the american or british armies.

Cant join brit unless you are commenwealth citizen and live here im afraid.

Assuming you're not trolling...
It's Enlisted, rank 3. The scale like this, at least in the Army. Marines are similiar, they just have different ranks thrown in. E1-E9, Warrant Officer 1- Chief Warant Officer 5, and Officer 1- O5

Now as for an effeminate twig passing boot camp or basic training- that's up to you. If you want to pass, you can do it.
I'm bored out of my skull right now, got any questions?

Fucking typos. Bane of my existence.

Shit man, I thought if you lived in the Uk for at least 5 yearsyou could join. My plan has always been to move there (thought moving overseas, especially from mexico, is pretty tough)

Sure man, same here. Have you seenc ombat?

Sheboon went on a hunger strike because the DS made her stand up to eat. Her dumb mexican friend also stood up and dumped her tray onto the floor. Needless to say our whole platoon got fucked up for it.

Absolute worst though was when somebody coughed during chow once. DS yelled "stop fucking coughing". Then half the fucking chow hall starts doing an obviously fake cough. This was in week 6, so idk what the fuck they were thinking.
Entire company was running, crawling, sweating, and crying laps until lights out

Let me see your war poem.

So any sign of misbehaviour is punished with phys ed? what happens if someone just gives out while trying?

100% because its easy as piss. You dont need to be an bar fight brawling badass to survive in the military.

I thankfully havent been to war, i just write gay shit whenever i feel like it

Unfortunately, no. I never got to see combat. I let my dumb ass overthink things and I joined as a 91F Small Arms and Artillery Repairer in the Army. Closest I got was being stuck in a camp 20 miles from the Iraq border. If you have questions about day to day military life, go ahead.
And as for joining the US military, go for it, so long as you're in it to improve yourself and your lot in life. You can gain US citizenship that way. I'd suggest Army over Marines if only because you get to choose your job in the Army. With the Marines, you get put where they need you.

Physically can't do any more?
They don't really get people to that point unless you're training for a combat job, infantry, scouts, etc.
But if you're just not doing it? They have ways to make you suffer.

When you get to the point that your muscles physically cannot move, they will just yell at you keep going. Just say "yes drill sergeant" and keep trying even if you are just shaking in place without moving. If you say something along the lines of "I cant" they will either fuck up everybody who still can, or find another way to punish you

Honestly the one thing that keeps driving me off joining the military is fear, you know? I'm pretty good at shutting up and following orders, but I'm really nervous I just won't fit in into the bravado-fueled military life. How are recruits, generally speaking? are they all jarheads like we're pushed to believe?
And hey man, even if you saw no combat, your service is deeply appreciated. To die for a cause bigger than oneself is a pretty commendable way to go.

What's the worst punishment you witnessed user?

That's not a war poem, THIS is a war poem:

>HALF a league, half a league,
>Half a league onward,
>All in the valley of Death
>Rode the six hundred.
>'Forward, the Light Brigade!
>Charge for the guns!' he said:
>Into the valley of Death
>Rode the six hundred.

>'Forward, the Light Brigade!'
>Was there a man dismay'd?
>Not tho' the soldier knew
>Some one had blunder'd:
>Their's not to make reply,
>Their's not to reason why,
>Their's but to do and die:
>Into the valley of Death
>Rode the six hundred.

NOW LET ME SEE YOUR WAR POEM

"and when he gets to heaven,
to saint peter he will tell:
"Just another soldier reporting, sir
I've served my time in hell."

I'll use a name for now. Makes it easier.
I really don't like bursting bubbles, but if you go into a Support MOS, like I did, the bravado, the comraderie, the brotherhood... it's dead. Everyone is at each other's throats trying to get ahead. Not everyone chugs the kool-aid and believes the military's propaganda bullshit. I did the healthy thing and sipped it. Yes, I was better for it all. Snd I am grateful for the Drill Sergeants and My First Sergeant in Basic Training. They took a wreck of a person and made him worth something. But that's because I wanted it. I WANTED to be made into something new and useful. Too many people join only for personal benefit. They don't absorb the lessons nearly as well. Twice I have heard some variation of "Fuck the Army/Uniform, this is a paycheck.". Both times I had to leave the area before I started a fight with the trash that said it. You'll get scum that are only in it for the benefits or the paycheck, shirking duties. You'll get scummy leaders, who are thst way because that's what they had. Stick to your beliefs and morals, and do what's right. I had an NCO gunning for me because I turned him in (for failing at his job as my squad leader for three fucking months) to the NCO in charge of him. But he couldn't do shit except make me miserable because I did what I was supposed to on a daily basis, and the higher ups noticed that. Basic shit like being respectful to those appointed over you. People forget it so quickly, but it kept my image squeaky clean
My favorite was watching the Senior Drill Sergeant get around the rules of "only 5 repetions per exercise" by having an entire platoon switch between the push-up and the 8-count push-up, ad nauseum.
The one I hated experiencing was being caught in the middle of the 8-count push-up, and either being left in the Front Leaning Rest position, or cycling through counts 3,4,5 and 6 until the Drill Sergeant FINALLY said 7, which finishes the repetition.

You can, but also need commenwealth citizenship. Tbh if your happy to live here for 5 years first you could probs get citizenship.

Irish citizens can also join and dont need to live here if you happen to have connections with the emerald isle

My fucking NCO had me read up on and about Fiddler's Green, then explain it to him in my own words. Fucking Cavtastic bullshit.

Still have Invictus memorized. Got me through a lot of stupid shit.

tugging on your weewees like a pack of fucking fruits?

Attached: 4653526432.jpg (480x360, 8K)

It's been hugbox'd. You'll be fine.

Yes

Drill Sergeants constantly bitched about how they couldn't do anything they wanted to do to us, it's easy as fuck. They even had to talk to us about not bullying other trainees because "its 2018 and people have feelings or some bullshit"

You get 50 guys picking on one or two in a high stress environment and eventually someone's gonna snap. It's a good thing they cracked down. Cycle before mine, the guy tormenting the other dude lost his eye for it.

Fake story

Nope, had a drill sergeant say those exact words to our bay after some kid fell asleep on firewatch and his sheets got thrown in the toilet. Went through Fort Jackson in February

>Relaxin' Jackson
Well THERE'S your fucking problem.

care to eloborate?

No, she stripped naked on her own and died of the cold

Had this socially awkward guy in my platoon; We'll call him 'Swanny Boy'. He was excussed for half the day for medical reasons unknown to me. The rest of us were at CLS training.

The class room had cots through out with a dummy. Each station was used, except for two. The two stations were in the very corner of the room. Swanny Boy eventually returned from sick call a little more than half way through the day. He quietly sat at on of the two unused stations.

The end of the day came, I was put on clean-up detail. We had touched and reset every station, except for two. The same two that went unused. After 30 minutes or so, we finish, fall in rank, then get a weapons count.

We were short a single M4.

To sum it up from here... CIA and FBI got involved, maybe an hour of sleep at most, sweept the barracks a dozen times... Swanny fuck face had the gall to hide his M4 back and tucked underneath the unused CLS dummy that we didnt touch, since it was unused. Needless to say, damn near had all of Leonardwood on total lockdown.fucker got an ND, sat for another month getting paid, then that was that.

Lots of warriors write poetry

Should be fine. Boot camp is about training, not breaking you. Just don't get overly nervous about penis inspection day and you should be fine.

Its easy. It was easy in 2010 when I went through Knox, which was all male. I felt the same way before I joined, but 3 of my friends had before me and reassured me I could do it. I met all sorts of people, awkward dopey motherfuckers and some guy that wanted to create a soda called tentacle grape with big ol anime tiddies on the label. Just dont quit and never give up, youll be fine.

yeah, lots of GAY ones

Welp. I guess my mileage may vary

I'm basically you and I passed. Just do what you are told/follow the crowd. You'll be fine.

You're 2 fights ahead of most of the weirdos and autists who join, especially combat arms believe it or not. It's designed to turn you into a soldier. If you think the Infantry is full of Jocks and "cool kids" from HS, you're mistaken. There's a very high proportion of normies and spergs, and despite the dumb guy memes, most of the people in combat arms are white kids that come from a middle-class background and are fairly intelligent.
Remember with any type of training that they can't stop time. Just pass your reqs, keep your head low, and it'll be over before you know it. BCT is a foggy, distant memory for me, though that might have to do with the fact that I was sicker than hell most of the time. Oh yeah, you'll get sick as shit so be prepared for that. I also broke both of my feet and they gave me all kinds of painkillers so I was pretty blitzed for the last 6 weeks too.

What's 91f like? Im thinking of national guard

>sissy boy
post feet

The only reason you'd fail is because you quit.
You're not a quitter, are ya?

>who-s
>i-m
why? Why do you write contractions like that?

Join the Navy then.

Or maybe Air Force. But probably best the Navy.

>disrespecting the uniform
makes me want to rip their throat out every fucking time

post pics

Okay but what the fuck happens when I can’t move anymore? If I’m shaking in place and he’s waiting for me to finish the push-up I can’t maintain a shaky half rep for long, won’t the DI just grill me when I inevitably fall?

No, the Finnish took that picture as proof that the commies were conscripting women to fight in their wars.

You either find it within you to do the pushup. Or they just sit there waiting for you to get the energy. Sometimes, they get distracted and just tell you to get up.

Probably not, it's too fucking cold for that. They probably found her body after a battle and said "Hey, look, a woman, let's look at her titties." and took her jacket off and lifted her shirt up.

Ayy
went through jackson in february of 2017
Same year?
Please tell me where you were