There's literally nothing wrong with a single stack 380 edc

>There's literally nothing wrong with a single stack 380 edc.

Attached: D83CD7C7-0CBC-4D33-AE54-610CFDB29DF3-406-000001443B0A7326.png (1740x1776, 483K)

Other urls found in this thread:

buckeyefirearms.org/alternate-look-handgun-stopping-power
youtube.com/watch?v=GNtPHYwcDts&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=hVfStJS5XQw&t=721s
youtube.com/watch?v=wWmg0wB5xsA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

K.

Nice pic faggot, you must like to think about guys that look like that a lot

/v/edditors need to be gassed

Skinny jean wearer here. I carry a full size double stack Ruger SR9 no problem.

Nice. Not too many women can handle carrying full size.

Attached: 25ACBC5F-DD50-48BD-8B86-DFA63F39C642-8518-00000CAA561727E5.gif (444x250, 3.04M)

What's onions about a shield?

I ironically there isn’t for those of us who see guns as tools and not as toys or penis extenders.

Your choice of gun doesn’t reflect your manliness any more than your choice of socket wrench does. It’s just a tool, dude.

Thank you OP. This post was truly eye-opening.

cope, you are fat, wear cargo shorts and but still print when you carry your double stack 9mm

gr8 b8 m8.

Guns are tools, but the size of the tool you can carry is dictated by the environment you're in. That's why multitools are popular. Would I rather have my toolbelt? Of course. But since I can't have that on me at all times, I have my multitool instead. Same for guns. I love my fullsize doublestacks. BUT. Single stacks conceal well. Try CC'ing a double stack anything even if you're thin. Business Casual dress code in particular does not lend itself to anything but a small single stack pistol. .380 is acceptable and the smallest ultra concealable pistols are chambered in that round or .32 ACP. There's a reason they sell well, and no, the population of "basedboys" is not buying them all up.

tl;dr OP is a fag, as always.

*Unironically

Pocket .380s exist so that you can conceal carry when you can't conceal anything bigger.

>your the guy who owns the 10mm colt delta elite and claims to CC it everywhere but is actually to afraid to to leave the house with it.

the 380 in your pocket is better than the 45 you left at home. I'm a pawnbroker and i need to carry a gun every day. i own a glock 19 but after 2 years of all carry no action i decided that form probably does top function and got a pocket 380. its no ones business if im carrying a gun and prefer people not to know.

What about the kahr k9 mooniegun masterrace?

It's been awhile since I looked at the data, but don't something like the high 90 percentile of defensive shoots occur within 10 feet?

>Phoneposting redditor thinks guns have anything to do with masculinity
Genuine retard or Feinsteinian false flag?

Attached: Naga ostentatious laugh.png (1162x1072, 2.37M)

>implying a .380 in skilled hands isn't deadly.

Percentage of attackers stopped with one shot by pistol caliber.

Attached: Ellifritz_OneShot_Percent.png (481x288, 14K)

Pocket guns shouldn't be a primary carry.

.357 master race.
Also why is .44 that low?

I cant tell where shit posting memes begin and real opinions begin.

I carry a glock 42 (single stack .380) every day. I keep a 9mm s&w sheild in my car with a holster just incase i dont have my glock.

Why is this wrong?

Attached: 1512052731511.jpg (560x560, 46K)

>everything I don't like is x
Gas yourself Jow Forumsnigger

He doesn't like it. These terms have no fucking meaning anymore thanks to all these newfag brainlets.

Not only women wear pants that actually fit bro

Small sample size; that graph is shit. Same reason that .32 got inflated

Well, if you want a very small concealment gun it works great. Fuck off nogunz

Sample size is almost 2000 shootings. Just because data doesn't conform to your existing biases or expectations doesn't make it bad data. Post your competing/refutational/oppositional data for comparison.

.44 mag is a terrible gun to shoot humans with. Plus, I imagine the data for .44mag is old. When's the last time you even met anyone that carried a .44mag? Bullet tech has come a long way since Clint Eastwood told some punk to make his day.

Pockets guns are made primarily for carry, you fucking idiot

maged and deported kiddo

Attached: 14586755672331.jpg (800x820, 149K)

Attached: Condescending Wonka.jpg (1600x899, 106K)

Fuck off
>skinny jeans
Dress slacks and knit polos don’t offer a whole lot in the realm of concealment. Besides, a shield and a backup mag is a lot easier to carry than a m&p2.0c and nets the same amount of rounds

nogunz. go away and never turn

Attached: 130.jpg (600x522, 38K)

kill yourself nigger

Attached: 1527170252783.png (633x640, 278K)

A gun is a tool, and fuck anything but pocket carry during the summer where I live.

How am I being condescending? I'm not trying to be. When's the last time somebody you knew carried a .44mag for self defense? Legitimate question. The only perspn I even know that owns a .44mag is my uncle and he's practically a fucking fossil. No, my anecdotal experience doesn't matter. That's why I asked who and how many people you (or anyone) know that carries it.

So, if we go back 10, 20 or even more years to get a sizeable portion of our shooting data for .44mag, we're going to get a lot of over-penetration with hard ball ammo that doesn't effectively or efficiently transfer much energy to humans.

As a backup gun.

Single stack users need to be bullied and shamed.

Where's you backup backup gun?

>cutting out bulk on a gun you're concealing is bad.

>Triggered by Wonka
LMAO

You've inferred incorrectly, the implication is that I don't think you can back up the statements that you made with anything of substance and considering that you're now talking about energy transfer I'd say I was right. Energy transfer from a bullet is not what kills people, blood loss is. Punch a .44 sized hole through someone and you've gone a long way towards killing them. It can be desirable to have a bullet remain inside of someone to exacerbate blood loss but the real goal is cavitation.

I don't disagree that the chart is dubious but this is less about that and more about
>.44 mag is a terrible gun to shoot humans with.

No?
Lay off the memes, back up guns aren't normal for CC

>having such a shit aim you absolutely must have a double stack
I like my single boy, fits in the console of my truck and I can actually carry it when it's hot out

Attached: 20180414_150015_Burst01.jpg (4160x3120, 2.86M)

Wonka is fucking Facebook Tier

>not normal
Who the fuck cares what's normal. They're called CONCEALED WEAPONS for a reason. I agree however that most knuckleheads are walking around hopelessly underarmed.

Good thing my shield is
S A G R D
T G E E
S T A C K

Are you one of those dumbasses that carries 2-3 guns on your person every day?

>there is literally nothign wrong with anything but people will bitch about anything for any reason

I wouldn't know because I don't have one, apparently unlike you.

Attached: Wonka condescending to ants.jpg (100x100, 3K)

None of that made any sense as a reply

>will not go outside without gun

????????????????

Attached: 1520823117036.png (480x800, 309K)

wonka is an old one
summer go

>cucked noguns liberal commie shithole country won't let me own anything beyond .380 for HD
>at best you can have 12ga if you're in a hunting club or olympic target shooting but good luck trying to defend your home from cultural enrichment, much less carry

Attached: 1450677317612.png (762x342, 566K)

Where?

Mexico
We're gonna have a bad time next monday if people elect the literal commie.

Attached: 1911-380-Pro-Lifestyle.jpg (3000x2400, 2.52M)

I would pay $10million to see the look on your face when your slide locks back as you're trying to defend your life.

Heh, good thing I get back to the states before monday, then.

This. Isn't that the point? Your gun can't help you if you don't have it.

When boomers use a meme it’s time to put it out to pasture
Get a beretta 84 or a bda

Wat. Business casual had button up shirts, which are super good for concealment. Just get a tuckable holster.

OP posted soiboi nu-jak. He's concerned with the fragile separation between masculinity and being a cuck. To him always carrying a gun is cowardly, not being prepared.

And where do you go that memetic boomers are even a thing? Surely I'm not seeing a Facebook using redditor telling people to fuck off of Jow Forums.

The fuck? .44 mag kills bears, why on Earth would it not be a good human killer?

So yes. I'm guessing by the way you type and the fact that you think that carrying 2 or 3 guns is a plausible thing, you don't even own any fucking guns. You're probably 15

facts

Attached: Capture+_2018-06-29-13-36-12.png (710x926, 997K)

Is he the one that said that immigration to the US is a fundamental human right? Not a whole lot really gets me angry, but that made me fucking mad.

what if I do this but its because im a small cross dressing fag

Only acceptable if you're cute.
Which you're probably not

is this cute enough to carry a .380

Attached: 1577603584.jpg (750x1000, 167K)

The LCP was made for deep carry in a workplace that will fire you for being suspected of carrying. I'd love to always carry my G19+XC1, but a LCP is better than a sledgehammer for nog or tweaker problems.

imma need a timestamp

>Mexico
It's almost no wonder the country got taken over by cartels. I bet if they legalized normal gun ownership laws, politician blood would flow in the streets because cartel's can't do shit if everyone's armed.

Attached: 1515608282375.png (600x600, 45K)

I hope we nuke you filthy fucking cockroaches straight to hell. Then we can send your sweaty beaner families that made it over here back to study the effects of living within nuclear fallout on "humans"

Attached: Beanerscum.jpg (500x560, 147K)

c'mon I need to know if I have to go buy a new carry gun

Attached: two 9mms.jpg (1000x750, 151K)

You pass.

it's probably the sample size. there may have been almost 2000 total shootings in the analysis, but only 24 people shot w/ 44 mag.

------------------------------------------------------------
.44 Magnum

# of people shot - 24
# of hits - 41
% of hits that were fatal - 26%
Average number of rounds until incapacitation - 1.71
% of people who were not incapacitated - 13%
One-shot-stop % - 59%
Accuracy (head and torso hits) - 88%
% actually incapacitated by one shot (torso or head hit) - 53%

I'm hoping if you elect the pinko more beaners will stay in beanerland. No offense.

Oh wow you are cute.
Huh.

Attached: 1496163249778.gif (384x408, 182K)

sweet, what .380 ammo is best? I've got gold dots atm
thx you too

Gold dots are good. Don't fuck around with meme ammo in .380. Just stick with regular hollowpoints.

Hornady critical defense .380 is one of the only .380 hollow point ammunitions that actually expands.

dammit user, quit makin' me gay.

Attached: 1529377397045.png (664x501, 362K)

mutant ugly swine

youtube.com/watch?v=GNtPHYwcDts&t=1s

Also lehigh extreme penetrators are a valid choice. ideal penetration but expect ball ammo like wound channels until proven otherwise.

youtube.com/watch?v=hVfStJS5XQw&t=721s
youtube.com/watch?v=wWmg0wB5xsA
There are a few brands of hollow points that have great expansion

It's why I also imagine 9mm is so low. I mean, I don't think the data is awful, and it is useful, but it's been misused a lot. I bet 9mm is so low because people think "It's 9mm, so magdump" so there aren't exactly a lot of cases where you would only fire one.

what about like +P ammo?
nice that's what I've been putting in the 9mm. I'll try some .380 too.
you can't make someone gay user, you were probably born gay

Wow, never new that .32 acp offered rifle like terminal effects.

>You can't make someone gay
Speaking from experience, that's a lie. It's an sjw community meme.

>I also believe the data for the .25, .32 and .44 magnum should be viewed with suspicion. I simply don't have enough data (in comparison to the other calibers) to draw an accurate comparison.
why the fuck would someone need to create a competing study when the original study came to that conclusion in the first place?

Expansion means little if penetration isn't adequate.

>you were probably born gay
No. I like begina, not benis. >:(

Absolutely annihilated.

It doesn't. I got a 9x19 recently and been comparing it to my .32 it's really not a big leap in difference in the fmj's. It's kind of a significant difference but not really what I'd expect makes huge performance leaps. If anything it made me think my .32 wasn't quite as bad as I assumed it was.

If you get shot in the face or chest with pretty much anything it's going to fuck you up.

The penetration is as much as 9mm hollow points. The ".380 hollow points are worse than .380 fmj" meme needs to die. Maybe 10 years ago that was true, but there are a ton of options now for hollow points that actually do what they are intended.

how can you know that if you've never tried either

R E L O A D

Too cruel user, you're too cruel.

Attached: 1529377511289.gif (38x38, 193)

I mean that's what I would do. But i actually carry a reload. Unlike most in this thread and most in the edc threads. But say theres lint and shit in your spare and you get a stoppage or a stuck follower then what? That's when I would go for my holdout.
>you: that will never happen the odds are astronomiclohtbsksvtksjsheldb!
I mean I hope so but I'm not much for gambling.