Is your gf into guns?

Is your gf into guns?

Attached: 1530268532356.jpg (1365x2048, 261K)

Other urls found in this thread:

derpibooru.org/1050643
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So far im 5 for 6 out of gfs that liked raifus

My last bf has loved firearms after getting into them a bit.

She’s not that into it, but she almost applied for a cc permit while I was getting mine the other day because she saw how easy it was to get a permit and other women were getting them. She left her license in the car, though, and it closed after me.

I don't give a shit about your faggy bf

no gurls on teh internut

Attached: 1489705385336.png (499x682, 622K)

Neck yourself, degenerate fuck
derpibooru.org/1050643

Attached: Bronies, this is your mindset.jpg (307x156, 24K)

It was an uphill battle for us because she had a very bad experience the first time she fired a gun. She fired her uncle's 10ga holding it AWAY from her shoulder when she was 7 years old (bad times were had). I took her to a range 18 years later and taught her how to fire my 10/22. She made a total 180 on her feelings and begs me to go the range every other weekend. Still need to get her used to my Mini 14, but I have high hopes.

No doubt I'm going to marry this woman.

Yes, she very much is. And even developed her own taste in guns. Which is fortunate and unfortunate.
She LOVES AR pistols, while im a fuggin slavaboo.
But she loves coming shooting with me none the less!

ha ha you tell him user

k is a straight board

Attached: garfi.png (540x581, 316K)

Heres her 7.5 DTT.

Attached: carolblast.png (1032x528, 1.21M)

Powertools, more. She has nothing against guns though.

>She fired her uncle's 10ga holding it AWAY from her shoulder when she was 7 years old
How does that seem like an ok thing to let happen? How can you be so reckless with a kid?

Attached: 1529792803982.jpg (1200x675, 94K)

She likes being around guns.

Attached: 20180301_185233.jpg (4160x3120, 3.99M)

Hasguns? Yes.
"Into" guns? No. She's a fuddette.

No, but she's cool with me being into them. I just keep them in a safe, and have a small bench in the basement with a small press for reloading. As long as it doesn't cut into the time we spend together and there are no accidents, she doesn't mind at all.

>gf
>implying

Attached: 71b.jpg (540x353, 19K)

Originally, not really. But through using pellet guns and rimfire spinner targets, she started to enjoy them a lot more, even shooting on her own some and buying a few hundred rounds of 762x39 and 54r.
She really enjoys is when I take out the psl or vepr12 too. Even though she doesn't want to shoot them herself, she loves watching me take a few shots.
What's with all the cuts? Is that more of a handgun thing?

I'm glad you're still autistically fighting the good fight, barneyfag.

die faggot

Attached: 1373330483200.png (511x101, 23K)

He missed like 20 of my horses yesterday.

She's mostly uninterested in guns. Likes shooting clay pigeons tho and is a natural marksman. She'd be really good if she practiced, but it's just not that interesting to her. That said she never complains about me buying guns and going shooting. I've admittedly made some panic purchases in the last year and she was actually 100% supportive of all of them, which was kind of funny. She thinks everything is going to shit is unironically happy that I'm armed to the teeth. Glad I married her : )

Attached: cat-shit-one-80-8715907.jpg (800x1174, 171K)

I'D JUST LIKE TO SEE YOU FUCKING KILLED, ARGENTINIAN FUCK

Attached: Screen Shot 2012-08-11 at 4.16.35 PM.png (997x285, 59K)

>your gf

Attached: 1456538514825.jpg (736x715, 62K)

>girlfriend
>implying

Attached: 1530194957759.png (841x797, 107K)

Went shooting with my wife for the first time today.

She was afraid at first, but very quickly warmed up to the point where she didn't want to leave the range when we ran out of ammo.

I think we're gonna make it.

Attached: 1511983134929.jpg (1024x694, 152K)

She has shown some interest, but I dont want her to. I feel as of I can not trust with that skill set. Out of fear of my own personal safety for many, unrelated reasons.

What ever many of you have to say about the relationship I have, I already know. But I'd much rather have four walls and a roof than some Walmart parkinglot.

She got her first gun tattooed on her hip. So I'm gonna say yes.

wtf? Are you leaching off a schizo or something?

Good stuff man

Her being skilled with firearms would make her more safe with them, not less nummy.

>Meet current gf
>Despite living in the western US her whole life she never shot a gun
>Show/teach her the basics of guns, shooting and safety
>After shooting her first whole magazine she looks at me with the biggest grin I'd ever seen on anyone's face

Now going to the range followed by rigorous, aggressive and kinky sex is now her ideal date. She doesn't own any guns yet (because her job sucks) but she already has a list of guns she wants as long as her arm and is currently looking at taking the next available ccw class. She has a thing for lever actions.

Jow Forumsomrades, there's nothing better than having a 5'2 big ass, wide hipped, submissive gf with chub in all the right places that legitimately enjoys funs.

Attached: 1502952917250.jpg (550x336, 26K)

She carries and is a good shot but doesn't practice enough she always knows what to get me for my birthday.

Thank you based barneyfag.

More or less. I cant do jack with out her wanting me to give her a play-by-play every hour when Im not at home or work. That shit is already old. Been working several jobs in hopes of moving out, even pushing 80+ hours a week.

Calls me demanding to know who I'm with when I was 3 miles out on a jog around the neighborhood. By the time all the red flags started popping up, I had already moved in with her. There was nothing fucked up about it all until after 3 years of going at it then moving in with eachother.

5'2 big ass, wide hipped, submissive gf with chub in all the right places
You just described Mae, you really one lucky dude.

On the plus side, it's probably a lot easier to move out some day than try kick someone else out of YOUR place.
Especially if you are a bit scared of them.

People like this turn people away from guns. My first esperience was going to my friends house, and shooting his .22. not a bad time. Only 2 things of ear pro though. My friend took one, and his step dad took the other. With a .22 its not bad, but then i was handed a 12 ga. The step dad then left with the ear pro and my friend kept his. I thought guns were like movies at the time and nearly ruined my right ear. Fucking dick step dad.

Where do you get a gf? I've never had a gf and I thought it might be because I have something wrong with me but then I realized I haven't really even talked to a girl not related to me in months. So where do I go to do this?

Attached: Tekashi69.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

Somewhere away from your computer.

You go to the girlfriend store you dumdum

Attached: 1524689535202.jpg (494x500, 133K)

>So where do I go to do this?
Do you have any friends that can indirectly get you into casual contact with women?
Don't go into it looking for a gf, that'll happen when you meet and chat up the right one.

>implying

All my friends are engineering students so no

>been dating 1 week
>yes user, I love guns! My daddy used to take me shooting all the time!
>2 weeks later
>um, user, could you teach me how guns work? Like, I know the basics, but...where's the safety? And where do I put the bullets in?
Fucking women

I don’t get it

Same man, except I'm probably in a worse situation, because I go to a small ass university that has a minuscule female population in a retirement town, so finding someone around my age has been difficult.

My boyfriend is a pure wholesome country boy who got his first gun when his grandfather gifted him a 1911 when he was 16 (that’s how things go in the rural south). Which is way different from me - I didn’t buy my first gun until I was 43 years old. But guns an anime are the two hobbies we share (I’m not into cars like he is). I even got him a Polymer80 Glock lower for his 20th birthday a couple months ago. We’re going to build it into a Glock 22 together. Should be a fun project!

I get old this a lot by other people on this board. Thanks Jow Forumsomrade! DESU she is kind of like Mae, she even wears glasses, though I'm sure my gf is SIGNIFICANTLY shorter than Mae.

Ever consider online dating?
And no, I don't mean a tinder fuck.

RIP user

Try having the same situation but you were also homeschooled by helicopter parents you whole life, so you never had a chance to develop social skills.

>your gf

Attached: 2049k2.jpg (1080x1080, 276K)

Yup, loved shooting an AR. Loves wheelguns so I think shes gonna want a big iron when she can get pistols.