Hypotetical question

hypotetical question

USA decideds to invade your country

1 by force with troops

2 by toppling the government

how do you defend or protect your family from getting killed looted or raped?

Attached: look out sni.jpg (1200x900, 103K)

leave

like Irakis do?

lern normal american phrases that could save you like I do not have a gun, i like beacon, how about that hand egg game last night hey pardner. No sir my daughter and wife have std's

Attached: american hero.jpg (620x388, 28K)

look out snip

>USA decideds to invade your country
LOL'd. Mutts can't even protect their own country. They got conquered and now they're about to become a minority in their own country and lose all the rights.

Anyway, wouldn't worry about it mate. Just chill and laugh at them.

bump

Attached: sleeping people.jpg (1440x720, 188K)

So it’s a military coup then?

Attached: DC34DE1B-D0BB-4EE4-B133-7E254AA2F65A.png (774x255, 124K)

t. probably lives in a country with american bases on its soil

Attached: 1523177277627.jpg (1333x1246, 420K)

Nothing, celebrate the liberation of California as I join other CA nasty girls, veterans, military dudes and watch the US burn and rebuild.

Attached: 1521476516151.jpg (324x291, 15K)

Probably get burned and looted again.

Attached: sherman rampage.jpg (1280x532, 673K)

Since i live already in america i will use my birth country as an example, canada.

You could obviously leave but one f the best ways in to go inwood and just wait it out. The military aren't exactly trained in surviving in the woods, and if you just booby trap the vicinity they will be helpless.

>hypotetical question
>USA decideds to invade your country

The US military is going to invade Appalachia?
Oh no no no no no. What is our equivalent of "welcome to the rice fields motherfucker!!!" ??

I think it is "hey y'all, watch this"

reporting from kentucky.

What family?

>live in north Georgia Appalachia mountains
>us invades again
>civil war 2 electric boogaloo: guerrilla fighter's wet dream edition

Come get some Yankee boys, hope you like literally the most unsustainable region for millitary invasion, let alone occupation!

Attached: feels good dixie.png (884x642, 1.06M)

Imagine being sent on patrol in the hills WV, KY, TN, and GA.

> he doesn’t know that Afghanistan has mountains that are just as tricky to traverse
> he doesn’t know that we took said mountains
The Taliban only has IEDs as their main weapon against us, and I don’t see you Hicks getting soviet artillery anytime soon or having the brain cells required to even make one due to the years of inbreeding.

Attached: BF7B808F-FBC9-44F0-B6A7-AC2EB2AB0F2A.jpg (525x809, 75K)

Jokes on you, I work on a container ship, the US Navy will never be able to defeat me

>The military aren't exactly trained in surviving in the woods

What kind of shit military is that? Dlnt theh fo SERE?

You think infantry take SERE school?
Just do go near Alaska and they won’t even give a shit about what you do in the forest

>da souf will rize agun
*laughs in burning Atlanta*

Don’t*

Not talking about the cities. I'm not in georgia, but I know all the good ol boys in gerogia would just help an invader burn the ATL.

>he thinks jihadis only make IEDs from artillery shells
>he thinks the average jihadi is smarter than the average redneck
The only time you should be laughing at somebody is when you're looking in the mirror.

All troops (Infantry, artillery, logistics, hell even air force mechanics) take SERE school were I live, you are not awarded the title of soldier unless you have done it here. I just assumed that was the standard in most countries.

HOW DO YOU SHOOT WOMEN AND CHILDREN?

>easy, you just lead them less

We are the definition of don't tread on me also we shall take the mines and use them as our vc tunnels

This man speaks the truth, Atlanta is the enemy of Georgians. You'd be doing us a favor.

Attached: Georgia state constitution.jpg (1024x768, 156K)

Also reporting from TN

I assume you will help us in ky burn lexington and half of louisville?

Appalachia rise up!

>USA Invades California
Im joining them

Why the fuck would the US military invade it's own country
RING THE GOOD OL' BUGLE BOYS WE'LL SING ANOTHER SONG

Attached: vlcsnap-2010-01-01-18h11m43s21GK2.jpg (490x276, 14K)

>by force with troops
hey mate don't mean to be a cunt or anything but bunnies is out of kero, mind giving us some for the snags? one per don't be a cunt and we're out of fanta so you'll have to get that yourself.

btw any of youse got a light?

Afghani mountains are way worse than Appalachia. That said, the US didn't take those mountains. At best they would foray large patrols through them periodically to try and flush out and kill fighters/ make intermittent contact with the locals.

>this is red fox one we have a problem here
>what's the problem red fox one
>we have a wounded
>whats the injury
>he twisted his ankle we need evac per ranto
>okay we send out a amberlamps your way
>copy that
Back at base
>sir we got a wounded comming in
>what's happened some guy twisted his ankle
>okay best break out the purple heart

Attached: 1540866608944.jpg (607x505, 40K)

>I don’t see you Hicks getting soviet artillery anytime soon
implying we won't have Russkie SAMs in the Appalachian mountains soon after the Civil War breaks out

Shitpost on reddit until all the limp wristed leftists throw such a temper tantrum that they pull out of another war before their goals are met.

Attached: 1540874229517.png (1070x834, 352K)

it takes time for the russians to train a SAM crew
its not like in video games, you need to solve equations really fast and shoot down at least one jet or some number of uavs, or 5 helicopters to get upgraded from short range to mid range
there is a long way to go to get into the s300 crew
400 is just an upgraded version, better missiles and another command post/truck as well as communication networks with other short, mid and long range systems

mountains are great for SAMS tho, with decoys, unnamed lure radars, lone wolfs with manpads and shit
it can be done, but it takes months to make a proper aa umbrella
but crew training is the most difficult part, you need mathematicians, not warriors or rednecks looking to kill and die for a cause, best they can hope for are old manpads
and the number of soldiers in the US that have had any experience and training with SAMs is very low
Russians would probably operate the SAMs at first

Fuck now I wanna see a remake of windtalkers where all the codetalkers are bogans.

Attached: FBM68Rp.jpg (750x750, 22K)

yeah, just leave.

Just like drug labeling telling you to consult your physician. You should just leave your country if you notice the following...
>You have a tyrannical government
>Your military has just invaded another country
>The military have been using WMDs
>Your country hates Israel (recommend immediate emigration)

Hey leftists, I'm not wrong

>the US burn and rebuild.
>lives in California
>air is literally garbage
>state is literally burning

Because most of the people who did that or know how to lead people to do that totally won't be on the side of the Rebs huh?

Face it, Civil War 2 electric boogaloo will be just like the first one: a 5 year war of attrition where the side that doesn't know how to fight gets gashed over and over and over until they win by drowning the rest of us in their blood.

Destroy the oil reserves first.