Jow Forums feels thread

>year is 1992, Italian military goes to Somalia for some peacekeeping work under the UN
>Same area they used to be active in the African theater of WW2
>When they set up camp, they're approached by an 80 year old Somali, in full WW2 Italian kit with a tricolor sash and perfectly maintained rifle
>Soldiers wtf hard and ask him what he's doing
>He's a veteran of an Ascari group that fought for the Italians in WW2
>Insists that he's back to fight for them "like in the old days" won't be turned away because he's taken an oath to serve them for life, and intends to keep it
>After consulting the general, they keep him around as sort of a mascot, give him an honorary position as a camp guard and let him raise the flag
>He's very loyal and they all love him except for one awkward problem
>In ceremonies and formal events, no matter how much they always tell him to stop, he always screams, "Viva re, viva duce, viva Italia!"

translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=https://italiacoloniale.com/2017/05/01/viva-il-duce-viva-il-re-lonore-di-scire-lascaro-ancora-fedele-allitalia/&edit-text=&act=url

Attached: 1540034212137.jpg (168x300, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

englishrussia.com/2008/05/29/the-old-vet-and-his-tank/
youtube.com/watch?v=e-4RlBwxBEI
regiamarina.net/detail_text.asp?nid=294&lid=2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's probably going to most of us guys. We'll be that awkward old guy showing up with guns.

Bless that man

I hope so.

>Jow Forums
what's Jow Forums?

Damn, a true Patriot. May the cube bless his soul.

Oh shut up, you know what he means
>inb4 le super cereal secret sub reddit channel forum messageboard

it's just a crazy old man who got caught up in some weird fetish for the people who came to his country and massacred thousands with mustard gas

long live the king, long live the duce, long live the country that came to my home to kill everyone i know.

englishrussia.com/2008/05/29/the-old-vet-and-his-tank/

Attached: 1480710314644.png (730x486, 665K)

Don’t you have school?

he's not an Abyssinian, he was a colonial soldier from italys colonies in east Africa (Italian Somalians)

Not him but the kids are having parent teacher conferences so they are let out early, figures.

Ascarii helped Italians agains ethiopians

F

>the message "Out of ammo, God save The King." was radioed out before Digby was captured.

Attached: snoggered, snoggered right indeed.png (1711x689, 357K)

well if your american you are kind of like that. Most whites are ether mixed or have some non white blood and blacks and asians and even some whites were all enslaved in a way so there's that

Attached: 1540924764067.jpg (919x1024, 131K)

I hope so. Gonna be dressed up in Shepherds clothing holding me great grandad's VZ-24 when we get liberated from the EU fags.

DURGESH

You know ever since I first saw this story about that man, Ive always hoped there was atleast some footage of a Flag rasing where he Yells "Viva re, Viva Duce, Viva Italia" Hes probably been dead for a long time. May the Lord bless him

No more brother wars!

>viva duce,
BWWHAHAHA!

Attached: iuHBYHH8E6.jpg (250x369, 19K)

>tfw nobody will ever direct a movie about the Battle of Amba Alagi

>May 8th, 1945 in Prague
>Czechoslokavian rebels disable a captured Renault FT attached to an SS armored train
>The same day Germany had signed for unconditional surrender
>This Renault FT would be one of the last armored vehicles knocked out in Europe
>tfw this tank survived the first world war only to be destroyed on the last day of the second world war in Europe

Attached: Czechoslovakia - German FT serving on an armored train in Prague.png (582x330, 199K)

Please be careful, user.

Attached: Be safe on your deployment, Anon.jpg (1120x678, 58K)

You are aware that shit like that is a bit more nuanced than you think right? There will always be a group of people who end up betting all their chips on an occupying, imperialist force or to the people funding you to hold off commies/religious radicals/whatever badguy. Where do you think all those ARVN Viets and Hmong in the US came from?

based old fuker

When I was a 45Kilo I trained alot of forgine students, one was an Ethiopian, he weighed about 80 pounds and was squared away; of course they only send their top tier soldiers to the US

well, what if you hate everyone you ever knew?

How does it feel to be pretty gay?

You fucking idiot. Gas was eused in Ethiopia not in Somalia which was under Italy since 1890's.

That guy witnessed his country (which was nothing) raising from villages to rationalist architecture, he saw churches being build, he saw schools being made etc... he probably fought with hate against the brits. then he gained" indipendence" and he witnessed his country turning into a zoo while remembering the good old days in which he used to charge brits with Amedeo Guillet. Of course he took an opportunity in 1992.

>he saw churches being build

Ew, it's a christfag. There's nothing great about churches being build unless you want to see kids molested by priests. Keep that cancerous shit tp yourself

Go away fedoralord.

There is still good in this world.

Since I am bothered by your ignorance of "muh evil axis colonial power" I took my sweet as time to search an Italian documentary about El Alamein, with the last survivors of the battle.

I don't know if it has subtitles in english, but there are plenty of nice stories about indian defectors that despised the british so much (and rightfully so since they were nothing but canon fodder) that they often defected (or Exchange goodies with the Italians).

youtube.com/watch?v=e-4RlBwxBEI

Ethiopia beat the italians in the the 1890s, thats why they came back during ww2. Get it right.

Attached: 1542336381040m.jpg (1024x576, 45K)

not surprising Mussolini and original Italian fascism and had "progressive" views on race especially for the time period they were in
he was fine with the Libyans being Muslim so long as they called themselves Italian Muslims

Attached: race.jpg (850x400, 72K)

On a similar note there is still an Italian (Raffaele Sanzio Kobayashi) in Japan he is a veteran of one of those Italian submarines that served for Japan after the armistice.
He is still pissed to the Italian government for having treated him as a traitor.
regiamarina.net/detail_text.asp?nid=294&lid=2

Do you realize that these people lived in nothingland and that a church was for them some sort of civilization in what was basically a Mad Max movie tier civilization.

To make you understand what level of nothingness we are talking about: the Somalian dictionary was made recenlty by some Italian in Rome...and you are stupified for someone showing what can be loyality (which is a rare thing among somalian)

Wow you really have no idea of reality do you?

He was likely muslim

>Most whites are mixed with other races
Speak for yourself

Attached: Screenshot_20180810-130716_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 373K)

well what constitutes as white
Persians and Italians both roughly look the same in my opinion but one counts as white and the doesn't

Objectively they're both Caucasoids so they're white

>implying you aren't "Mixed"

Loyalty is loyalty.
I don’t care what it’s to.
Who it’s to.
If it’s the good or the bad.
The ability to come back decades after what you fought for collapsed, rifle and uniform squared away and ready to be back blasting for a country you’ve probably never even visited is admirable.
F.

Why the fuck should anyone care about muh architecture if the same people come to kill and rape your people. If someone comes into your house, rapes your mom and kills your parents, but he leaves you a 1000 dollar check are you going to thank him for that? What kind of an animal do you have to be to think this way

>not sucking the dicks of the people who are invading your country means you're gay
So everyone who doesnt suck immigrant dick is gay?

Right right, so you also feel the same way about SJWs and commies who are deathly loyal to their cause?

Loyalty is loyalty

bump

They didn't do that to the Somalians you fucking retard, colonialism isn't just oppression from Europeans. Most of it involved favoritism and relations with the native tribes.

Most FT's were post war produced so without a serial number I wouldn't embellish it more than necessary.

Even if hated the guts of those who I was fighting I would still respect their loyalty. Nobody likes traitors, thats why they always bite the bullet.

If the natives are Africans, and the immigrants are Europeans, then yes, it would be gay not to suck those immigrant dicks.

>Not one reply refuting this post

Didn't he get IED'd?

>Somalis are Ethiopians

>the balkans
la creatura........

The first. Thing mussolini did in ethiopia after winning was to Free 400,000 slaves. Abolishing calabrese facto.
You don t know shit about fascism you punk.