Two Navy SEALs, two Marines charged in murder of Green Beret

>Two elite Navy SEALs and two Marine Raiders were charged with felony murder in the June 2017 strangulation death of U.S. Army Green Beret Staff Sgt. Logan Melgar.

>The U.S. Navy brought the charges against the four service members on Tuesday, painting a gruesome picture of the effort to kill Melgar, 34.

>The suspects are accused of driving to Marine quarters to obtain duct tape, breaking into Melgar's room while he was sleeping, restraining him with the duct tape, and strangling him in a chokehold. The four U.S. service members, which include two members of the famed SEAL Team Six, killed Melgar "while perpetrating a burglary," according to their charge sheets.

>Melgar was killed in Bamako, Mali, where U.S. forces were working with local military to counter the local al Al Qaeda affiliate, al Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb. The charges were first reported by the Daily Beast.

>Melgar died in the embassy housing he shared with other service members.
In addition to felony murder, the charges against the four men include conspiracy, obstruction of justice, hazing and burglary.

>The names of the two Navy SEALS are redacted from the charge sheets, but a September 2017 Army Criminal Investigative Division report about the incident quotes Navy SEAL Tony DeDolph saying he and Army Staff Sgt. Logan Melgar were wrestling at 4 a.m. when a fellow SEAL Adam Cranston Matthew came in and joined in the horseplay. According to the SEALS, the men fell down together and when they stood up, Melgar wasn't breathing.

>The SEALs say they attempted CPR and tried to open an airway, but Melgar died of asphyxiation.

Attached: $.jpg (799x1027, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

msn.com/en-us/news/world/two-navy-seals-two-marines-charged-in-murder-of-green-beret/ar-BBPKwEc?OCID=ansmsnnews11
youtube.com/watch?v=d9zaFGANyrI
paraglideonline.net/news/20170608/in-brief-june-8
thenewsrep.com/110430/seals-charged-in-another-mali-murder-scandal-six-years-after-soldier-deaths-involving-prostitutes/
armytimes.com/news/your-army/2018/11/07/navy-completes-investigation-into-death-of-green-beret-in-mali-heres-what-happens-next/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>A spokesperson for U.S. Special Operations Command said these charges do not reflect the conduct of U.S. Special Operators all over the world.

>"We will not allow allegations or substantiated incidents of misconduct erode decades of honorable accomplishments by the members of US Special Operations Command," Captain Jason Salata said. "If these allegations of misconduct are substantiated, they represent a violation of the trust and standards required of all service members."

>"We hold ourselves and each other accountable on a daily basis because we know that lives are on the line."

msn.com/en-us/news/world/two-navy-seals-two-marines-charged-in-murder-of-green-beret/ar-BBPKwEc?OCID=ansmsnnews11

Impressive 56% face.

They've finally been charged.

So strangling still kills people, good to know OP.

This is old news isn't it?

Not exactly the brightest of people are they? How the fuck did divs like that manage to get into spec. ops?

You don't have to be smart, just tough.

Most Special Forces guys have above average IQs. The real reason is that there is a weird culture in circles of people that get paid to kill and they were likely just doing some intense hazing. Its unfortunate but I dont expect others to not do the shit they've been doing.

This, or Seals being Seals did something illegal/fishy and panicked when they gotr found.

How did they even manage to strangle this man; he has no neck.

wasn't it reported that the seals/marines were stealing money from the funds used for locals, and the SF guy found out about it and refused to join in?

>above average IQs
the average isnt hard to beat. like half the polulation of the world has an above average IQ

yes

Hope they get a firing squad.

glad to hear those traitorous fucks are finally getting charged. they deserve to rot in prison for what they did.

Spoken like someone who has not had to work with rangers.

I'm not saying you're right. But there's a bag of money

MUH BRAVE HEROES.

MUH SHEEPDOG

muh shut the fuck up. these murderers a bunch of low-intelligence psychopaths who deserve either death or solitary confinement until death.

It's a shame cuz Green Berets are smart cookies

GT Score requirement for SF is 107. Been 110 forever. I'd say most people in the army score below 100. I think perhaps 1 in 10 people in my unit are qualified to attend selection based on that criteria alone. Above average in this context definitely means more than "better than half" but you don't have to be a genius.

They're basically 120 IQ tier. A solid cut above normal, but probably 2 steps below seriously cutting edge intelligence.

>most people who have no options in life have a sub 100 IQ.
fascinating breakthrough

>This is old news isn't it?
Yeah but they've formally been charged now.

Good, dude looks like a rat faced kike.
>Inb4 muh pole!
Grow up kid

How many have you met/worked with?

I hope you understand that the guy in the OP will forever be more of a man than you or any other genetic rejects you pop out.

Attached: intercept.jpg (720x720, 86K)

>felony murder in the June 2017 strangulation death of U.S. Army Green Beret Staff Sgt. Logan Melgar.
>Melgar was killed in Bamako, Mali

Something is fucky guys.

I remember this happening shortly after those Green Berets were ambushed and killed near the Niger-Mali border but this article says Melgar was murdered several months before.

Some people in those threads back then suggested he may have been killed because he knew something about the ambush.

100% pure unadulterated scuttlebutt

winrar

Am I safe where I am? Should I hide my doggo?

>Bamako, Mali
Thread theme.

youtube.com/watch?v=d9zaFGANyrI

3 different teams

>Murdered June 2017
>Ambush happened October 2017

I think you can just chalk it up to your own retardation

Read again. I said I remember the story of the Melgar being murdered occurring after the ambush.
This article however says he was murdered before it like you say.

>Most Special Forces guys have above average IQs

These were spec. ops though, not special forces.

>caring about some mudshit looking subhuman

Idk why they thought they'd get away with it serving israel

>Read again. I said I remember the story of the Melgar being murdered occurring after the ambush.

Yes, so you're clearly completely mistaken. Why do you think your vague incorrect memory is some kind of conspiratorial evidence?

>10 points above requirement \
noice

>Green Berets are smart cookies
Why? Because of muh 0+ score in Pashto?

That's not how averages work

paraglideonline.net/news/20170608/in-brief-june-8

Consider his death is officially recorded on Fort Bragg's local paper in June 2017

Keep it classy, SEALs

> SEALs charged with Green Beret murder in Mali, six years after another case involving soldier deaths and Malian prostitutes
> thenewsrep.com/110430/seals-charged-in-another-mali-murder-scandal-six-years-after-soldier-deaths-involving-prostitutes/

>Consider his death is officially recorded on Fort Bragg's local paper in June 2017

He clearly knew something about Hillary’s server in the kiddie dungeon underneath comet ping pong where the shooter on the grassy knoll was hiding after he killed Vince Foster with Elvis.

israel wont be happy about this.

>Elvis
I knew I was missing something! This brings it all together.

Attached: Average Aerican circa 2040.jpg (612x428, 97K)

>Thinking you're onto a conspiracy because you instantly believe something you semi-remember that someone on Jow Forums told you

Jesus Wept

They are tough mother fuckers though.

Attached: sontaran2.jpg (1330x762, 215K)

i miss fragging

leave Brian Michael Bendis out of this

You're fucking retarded mate. Special operations are _LITERALLY_ carried out by Special Forces.

>Raiders and SEALs sticking together, representing true brotherhood
>SF and AFSOC eating shit because they can't hang, the chaff of SOF

Hmm, sounds like one group is made up of winners. Alpha predators.

Attached: USMC Critical Skills Operator.jpg (564x564, 54K)

>the average isnt hard to beat. like half the polulation of the world has an above average IQ
thats quite literally the most profoundly stupid thing I've seen on this board today

>polulation
You aren't one of those with the above average IQ, sport.

This wasnt hazing, the green beret found out they were stealing money and they killed him

And yet when a SEAL gets shot and cries like a bitch who do they fucking call in? Oh yeah, the FUCKING PJS.

Attached: E51733F3-E38C-4FB9-933B-905DEFB17671.jpg (677x750, 225K)

I thought Raiders weren't supposed to be frathouse tards like SEALs?

Stay where you are. The deep state has deployed a retrieval team to your residence.

Dios mio!

I could give a fuck about being a man so long I keep an 8-or-9-figure net worth.

Go read a book and learn something you fucking uneducated mutt.

SEALs are shitbags? Who ever would have guessed

>SF and AFSOC eating shit because they can't hang, the chaff of SOF
Maybe because they're actual professionals that believe in what is right, are straight edge, and are all around good people that don't need notoriety or drugs to feel important.
Also this

Attached: 1534053495108.png (512x512, 108K)

2 SEALs and 2 Marine Raiders? Well they certainly aren't good ones if they got caught.

>tfw the only thing americans can kill is their own
lmao. the would get fucking washed in a war.

wasnt that guy polish?

Isn't this the Delta guy that caught the Seals selling drugs?

>defending a rat faced kike
shiggy diggy do, rabbi.

Attached: rep-frank-pallone-nj-200px.jpg (200x200, 41K)

it wasnt hazing the green beret figured out on accident they were stealing the black budget cash thats used to pay off informants for intel. they tried to pressure him into joining in on the scheme but he refused and threatened to report them so they silenced him. this story is like 2 yeras old idiot

Attached: 1542218423306.jpg (992x744, 160K)

Literally retarded. Do you not know what SFG means in relation to green berets?

>Burglary

So the Navy is still trying to save face with this? The Green Beret caught them laundering drug funds and using dope between missions.

Word in the intel community is that they killed him because he found out they were running drugs and was going to report them.

HAHA good one, sir! Based and redpilled! See you on The_Donald! Praise KEK!

110 IQ is still pretty fucking stupid.

"I’m fairly conservative but I’m convinced that most SEALs and other elite troops are human pieces of shit who only managed to pass psych tests to get in because they’re borderline sadists with massive egos."

t. some /his/fag after reading about this last year

Attached: US Navy SEALs Mogadishu.jpg (1024x802, 247K)

link faggot

www.google.com

>both members of SEAL Team Six, were soliciting prostitutes and taking them back to the safe house in Bamako, Mali’s capital city. As The Daily Beast reported last year, Melgar had found the SEALs skimming cash from a fund to recruit informants about local Islamist activity.

I like how you are aware that the language req is abysmally low for SF lol

so nowadays raiders are the SOF meme flavor of the month unit for Jow Forums?

Nah... Modern Raiders aren't even real Raiders, just cheap tryhard knockoffs.

lel

SEALs are wierd, they're usually the best/worst of both sides of the coin. Smart but capable of acting really really retarded.

>SF
>AFSOC
>less than SEALs and Raiders

Attached: 1520826823493.jpg (490x427, 72K)

>seals and raiders know they ain't shit
>need 4 dudes to bushwack 1 green beret
>..but.... but.. muh american sniper... muh seals stronk
the absolute state of the Department of the Navy

>mfw a few months later, more GBs got merc'd by a bunch of tribal niggers in the same country
bad year for Greens

Attached: Nigerian kino.webm (960x540, 2.77M)

raiders are just recon washouts

Of course some tardo marines were involved

Attached: 1351125124938.jpg (475x311, 23K)

this webm always has me expecting a quote from sun tzu at the end

You shouldn't have people who are trained to kill and fight guerrilla tactics be forced to herd cats and teach retards how to actually run a country. You can't build nations from the ground up if the people don't want it. And if the people did want it you wouldn't have to build their nation for them. God i hate how the US is using the SOF these days, either they are getting killed or are being jokes to indigenous people

it's true though.

Do you even understand how stupid that statement is?

Every SOF guy I've ever met was a piece of shit except the medics.

Attached: file.png (203x203, 76K)

>Metal militia

Shit taste.

>requirements for SF is 107 GT, officer requirements are 110GT

This concerns me. I've seen some dumb officers and if they made 110, I'd hope SF would be better but theoretically not

Many SEALs are fucking assholes and it doesn't surprise me that there are a ton of them who think they're above the law to the point that they murder someone for uncovering their third-world-tier levels of corruption.
t. live in San Diego and know a few of them

Why'd they kill him?

He found out that they were stealing money meant for use in missions. SOF guys are shady as fuck and not in a good way.

armytimes.com/news/your-army/2018/11/07/navy-completes-investigation-into-death-of-green-beret-in-mali-heres-what-happens-next/