BUMPSTOCK UPDATE

BUMPSTOCK UPDATE: The Department of Justice has delivered a final ruling proposal for bumpfire devices.

Attached: Capture+_2018-11-15-17-42-15.png (1216x2029, 405K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/law/2016/nov/01/republican-senators-oppose-clinton-supreme-court-nominee
youtube.com/watch?v=PfZvj0_O_Jc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes we know this is like the sixth fucking thread on this today - it's literally nothing and nobody fucking cares.

Tl;dr?

It's classified as a machine gun and you are now a felon if you own one.

So what do these politicians expect the current owners of bump stocks to do?

T. Cucklord wanting to turn his in ASAP

its time to turn in your belt loops lads

So you have to turn them in if you own one? Would they even know?

Its not a ban... Yet. Its still only a proposal.

>"regulation"
>absent congressional approval
THIS IS NOT HOW FUCKING LAWS WORK I HATE THESE GOD DAMN FUCKING AGENCIES THIS IS LITERALLY FUCKING ILLEGAL

>literally nothing
The same mechanic that bump stocks cause (bump firing) can be achieved easily without one using an ordinary unmodified semi auto rifle. If bump stocks get banned, it basically sets up a future ban on all semi autos.

>Yes absolutely because everyone knows the federal government has all the resources available for them to subpoena every single gun store in America for receipts related to bumpstocks, private transactions and video camera footage. Followed up with investigations and forced confiscation.
No just keep it under the radar

If the Democrats get the power to ban semiautos someday they'll do it with or without this. It's not like they need an excuse.

So, how long until the next run on ammo? Should I start loading up on .22lr now while the prices are low?

how would they have the nation turn in all the semi autos. Itll literally be alcohol prohibition all over again, and probably started by women again

>have bumpfire stock
>l like it, feels comfy in regular non-bumpfire mode

If I modify my bumpfire stock to not function. Will that be legal?

Just tell the fed that you sold it to someone

Just get a proper stock you poorfag, I have a hard time believing MOE shit is not as good as a fucking bump stock

what about binary triggers

>poorfag
>220 already into a stock
>"just pour more money into your gun after government bullshit forbids your entire purchase"

Thats stupid. I have a good comfy stock already. Why should I have to buy another one and a pistol grip? Just because the furniture has a totally gimmicky function on the side doesnt mean the whole body deserves destruction.

Attached: maxresdefault(67).jpg (1280x720, 97K)

Thank you based Emperor Trump. Bumpfire fags BTFO!

Did you want 2 liberal supreme court justices?

Hillary wouldn't have even been able to appoint a Supreme Court justice yet. Kennedy wouldn't have stepped down, and the Republican controlled Senate could continue to refuse to appoint a new justice like they had already done with Garland. Honestly, we'd probably be in a better place right now if Hillary won.

So apparently it hasn't been placed into the Federal Registry yet. Anyone know what the most probable outcome is?

Maintain status quo, unless Trump suggests otherwise.

You are on crack.

Are we sure we're reading that right? Are we maintaining THIS status quo, or the one where they're banned?

It'll go into effect some time next month.

Since "status quo" means "the existing state of affairs", I the most probable case is that it means unregulated.

If Hillary was elected, we would have had 2 more years of the status quo under Obama. I'd say that would be better than the Republicans showing the country they can't lead, which will hurt their future chances of being elected, combined with the Trump laying the ground work for banning all semi autos.

We are going to become a brown shithole, I'd prefer to have the boogaloo happen while I'm relatively young. Hoping for blue 2020.

The only people who would turn them in are famous people or cucks. Both are usually the same anyways.

>with the Trump laying the ground work for banning all semi autos
I hate Trump more than you do but this is some extremely tortured logic

Wait til you find out the wall is going up, but it's to keep people in. We got bamboozled.

>If Hillary was elected, we would have had 2 more years of the status quo under Obama. I'd say that would be better than the Republicans
No we wouldn't. There would have been an AWB with no sunset provision after Parkland and it would be confirmed constitutional by the two judges she would have had the chance to put on the Supreme Court. If you don't think so, then you're a shill or an idiot.

>Wait til you find out the wall is going up, but it's to keep people in. We got bamboozled.
Nevermind, you're a leftist.

As soon as one gets used in another falseflag shooting, they will be the next hot topic item for libs to screech about.

>Republican controlled Senate could continue to refuse to appoint a new justice like they had already done with Garland
Complete idiot confirmed. The only reason they were able to get away with doing that was because the nomination came up a few months before a Presidential election. It's not the kind of thing you do with years to go in a president's term of office.

Again, you're a fool or a shill.

Bumpstocks don't improve your ability to bump fire, they give you something to actually hold on to and shoulder while bumpfiring so that you can do it with a decent level of accuracy. Any ruling against bumpstocks when it comes to rate of fire can be just as easily applied to anything semi auto, including normal handguns.

>There would have been an AWB with no sunset provision after Parkland
The simple change of president will make the Republican controlled House and Senate competely flip on guns?

>the two judges she would have had the chance to put on the Supreme Court
What judges would those be, and why should we believe the Republican controlled Senate would approve them when before the election they were saying they would block any appointments she'd try to make?

>What judges would those be, and why should we believe the Republican controlled Senate would approve them when before the election they were saying they would block any appointments she'd try to make?
See >The simple change of president will make the Republican controlled House and Senate competely flip on guns?
Yes because they were already a bunch of cucks before that and Hillary winning would have broken what little resolve they had to fight. Without Trump stiffening some spines, energizing the base, and remaking the party in his image, Paul Ryan would have folded like a cheap camera, then Flake, McCain, Collins, and/or Murkowski would have buckled under intense pressure, and that would be that.

>The only reason they were able to get away with doing that was because the nomination came up a few months before a Presidential election
There's no law saying they can't, and they specifically said that they would continue to do so if Clinton was elected. If Clinton was elected, the Supreme Court would have seen no new justices at this point in time and would continue to have a vacant seat.

theguardian.com/law/2016/nov/01/republican-senators-oppose-clinton-supreme-court-nominee

>There's no law saying they can't
The only thing that let them do it is a tradition saying they can in an election year. The idea that they would have left two (probably three, the way Buzzi Ginsburg is looking these days) vacancies on the Supreme Court for eight years of a Hillary presidency is ludicrous. And again, all they'd need to do is peel off a couple of cucks under extreme pressure from the media and shouts about a constitutional crisis, and it's done.

Again, you're an idiot.

Be calm young grasshopper. Breath deeply, and remember the supreme court.

>no wall
>caravan not stopped
>bumpstocks and fire rate increasing devices banned

Le god emperior!

Bumpstocks, cranks, binary triggers, and other fire rate increasing devices will be classified as machine guns, and carry a $100,000 fine and 10 years in prison as a minimum sentence.

So when this bs gets struck down and the mg registry gets reopened what is everyone going to buy first? I think I want to build an UZI cause they're good and the parts kits are cheap.

anyone that keeps them is a retard when you could just drill a third hole and have something useful instead of risking getting fucked for a slidie boi

it wont
reopening the registry is illegal because of Hughes

Jesus Christ read the letter tards. Says it in clear english.

MAINTAIN THE STATUS QUO IS THE ONLY FEASIBLE OPTION. Thus no new rules.

>Without Trump stiffening some spines, energizing the base, and remaking the party in his image
You need to stop drinking that Kool-Aid.

>The only thing that let them do it is a tradition saying they can in an election year
There is no tradition. That's literally something that the Republicans made up, and if Ginsbrug drops dead in 2020 that """tradition""" is going to go away real fucking quick.

I'll repeat what I've said before: Most presidents, of either party, get about 30% of the stuff they ran on actually done during their terms of office. That's just how the system works. If you expected more out of Trump, then it's not so much a case of misjudging him as misjudging the system. If we get more than 30% of what we wanted, great - but what he's done already is probably as much as we could reasonably expect.

What faces us was never going to be settled with elections. Sorry, it just wasn't.

>2020
Good thing Trump will be president until January 21st, 2025.

Good thing trump selected a judge with a history of opposing MG's to the supreme court.

hahah 8D chess MAGA!

Not even a little, sweety
12D chess!

Attached: 1523848645131.png (1104x864, 181K)

Only the AG has the power to redefine application of the machine gun laws in this way. So, lacking that, the only way to add bump stocks to the list of machine guns is an act of congress.

Unless the AG or congress do something to redefine bumpstocks as machine guns, the DOJ/ATF can do nothing, and nothing has yet happened.

You should always be stocking up on ammo.

NFA was never getting changed, it's been in place for 84 years. Delusional 16 year olds only thought the supreme court is going to magically repeal it.
Trying to maintain the status quo is the only feasible (even that's growing less likely) option, compared to the alternatives it's the preferable choice. Demographic timebomb will put the nail in the coffin though.
Judges are the only somewhat postive thing zognald has done.

MAGA great news, hoping his AW ban goes into effect soon.

youtube.com/watch?v=PfZvj0_O_Jc

It's your shit, dude. I'd gather the consensus of most people would be to think you're retarded, but go ahead and try and convince us otherwise.

>Hearts and minds
If you left a SCOTUS appointment vacant for 2 years there would be riots in the street.

>the AG
>acting one is a PC gamer
>says non-christians shouldnt be in justice positions

Attached: 07-matt-whitaker.w700.h700.jpg (700x700, 113K)

Angry console-using fedora fag detected

>tfw my hapa baby will have a impact

Attached: Headshot Boom.jpg (248x363, 26K)

Keeping Jews out of justices positions would be the best thing to happen to this county in years.

There have been riots in the streets for the last 5 decades you fucking retard

Not to scale, brainlet.

To scale of what? Your delusional non-event? Again, you are a fucking retard.

My binary trigger that I in no way shape or form still own was made illigal in the gunshine state thanks to that faggot rick scott

I hope others are able to avoid our fate.

Debunked. Shareblue go away.

Your a idiot.

That section is under alternatives, retard.

Please convert every bump stock rifle into a machinegun. The influx of new MGs would be great. Just think anyone with enough money to buy a bump stock now has a legal machinegun, which they can dump the bump stock and put in a full auto sear.

see

Bumpstocks would be required to be destroyed.

>“The universe is no narrow thing, Mr Mueller, and the order within it is not constrained by any latitude in its conception to repeat what exists in one part, in any other part. Mr. Mueller, you have overextended your investigation.”

Attached: 43473D49-0D46-4120-8C4C-5FA9B300D3DB.jpg (770x433, 41K)

Not going to happen dip shit. The Hughes Amendment closed the machine gun registry.

>Just think anyone with enough money to buy a bump stock now has a legal machinegun, which they can dump the bump stock and put in a full auto sear.
The bumpstock would be the machinegun you fucktard. The drop in autosear would be regulated separately as a second machine gun. If the Hughes Amendment was repealed so bumpstocks could be registered, you'd need 2 MG stamps to set up the gun that way. Might as well go for a 3rd and drill the lower so you can have a legendary 3 stamp monument to idiocy at that point. Anyone know if it's possible to put a DIAS and a lightning link in the same gun so this user can it 4 stamps and fire his gun on true fullest auto?

>“Your heart's desire is to be told some mystery Mr. Mueller. The mystery is that there is no mystery”

Attached: E68709FC-3ADB-4F11-944D-8D1AA5727456.jpg (306x360, 33K)

>“The man who believes that the secrets of the world are forever hidden lives in mystery and fear. Superstition will drag him down. The rain will erode the deeds of his life. But that man who sets himself the task of singling out the thread of order from the tapestry will by the decision alone have taken charge of the world and it is only by such taking charge that he will effect a way to dicrate the terms of his own fate”

Attached: 8DD3A95A-810E-42C6-9238-B8FA06A3CBD5.jpg (600x337, 31K)

>y-you ain’t nothin’

Attached: 1704D4DE-21F0-464E-8EF3-8D296E6BFC92.jpg (1000x541, 90K)

“A man seeks his own destiny and no other, Mr. Mueller. Will or nill. Any man who could discover his own fate and elect therefore some opposite course could only come at last to that selfsame reckoning at the same appointed time, for each man’s destiny is as large as the world he inhabits and contains within it all opposites as well. This desert upon which so many have been broken is vast and calls for largeness of heart but it is also ultimately empty... like your investigation Mr. Mueller

Attached: 9BDE0985-D005-4A01-B003-CAE02FD99E47.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

>“Those subpoenas? Your entire case Mr. Mueller? Know that whatever exists without my knowledge exists without my consent”

Attached: C84A5EBC-CEDD-4586-9CCB-1CFBE8D13610.jpg (1052x842, 493K)

should of voted for clinton.

>it ends NOW Mr. Mueller

Attached: 46123B89-DC8A-404B-8FF6-0745ADC566EA.jpg (217x209, 24K)

Not really IMO. The bumpstock is being declared the MG, at best they could claim that the act of bumpfiring constituted creating an MG.

>mfw a ~ $200 piece of plastic now classified the same as an AK with a 3rd hole, a lighting link or a AR with a sear hole

That’s it faggots, I’m buying binary next you know that shits getting there sooner or later

Attached: 9DE4D712-723B-4532-9FB8-0D7C201B42D7.jpg (564x804, 80K)

You didnt read did you

It's not my fault that your fake scenario you make up in your head never happened and that you picked the most fucking retarded phrase possible to describe "it would be bad". You could have said nothing, but you had to act like a woman even though you're anonymous.

Attached: 1540934141862.jpg (565x500, 99K)

Hahahahaha holy fuck user I'm dying over here you killed that guy

Attached: 1542143512751.jpg (600x532, 40K)

If by better place you mean shooting each other while an organ harvesting human trafficking pedo ring bulldozed the walls of our border and half the nation disappeared into dumpsters as hollowed our husks that used to contain organs and now 37 migrants live in what used to be your family home
Yeah

>You need 4 stamps for fully fully automatic
Is this why it's called fully semi automatic?

What would it take to repeal the Hughes amendment? An act of congress?

A smart attorney and a traditionalist court.

Who cares if American kids get shot, Americans don't.

>Thinking that Democrats really want to ban guns to protect "the children" instead of to protect their own power.

I believe it's fullest semi auto.

Is this what I think it is? Should I read the book?

Yes

Attached: 3BCE062E-0A0B-4EE7-BFC4-0437C0D7352F.jpg (576x720, 620K)

It's the flavor of the week. Next they'll be back to video games, then flavored tobacco, then rap music. Finally, it will come back around to guns and we repeat the cycle.

>implying
nigga they're mad as fuck about the last two years and want to hit Trump's base where it will hurt
they'll never be able to live 2016 down

I mean, he's not wrong.

Attached: 1530568002790.gif (177x210, 2.12M)

Im honestly shocked the Deep South coastal states are so high.