Thoughts?

5newsonline.com/2018/11/15/bass-pro-shops-pulls-trail-of-tears-rifle-amid-complaints/

Attached: 20181115_170904.jpg (1080x1819, 522K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xMP-JqFQ_l4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Really bad taste, but not like you niggers care

It's a non-story.
t. great great grandmother was a Trail of Tears survivor and relative of John Ross

This is a gun made decades ago, and they only had one. lol.

some white woman probably bitched about it

youtube.com/watch?v=xMP-JqFQ_l4

>complaints
Fuck I hate liberals

I'd make a point of explaining how Indians suffered such abuses because they were disarmed by the US Federal government and thus were unable to defend themselves.

Or go full Jackson and loudly say they're lucky we let them have any land at all.

>soi liberal NPCs getting mad about an old collectors edition of a rifle
not surprised, most of these people are literally sub 60 iq NPCs, their opinions don't matter.

Both points are correct. The Indians suffered massive abuse due to their inability to properly arm themselves and fight back against pioneers who were better armed and well equipped to fight Indians on their own land. That being said, the progress that was made due to the subjugation of the Indians was astounding and the fact that they were shown the mercy they were given despite their backwards ways (fuck the "noble savage" meme) is a great testament to human tolerance. People back then honestly didn't give a shit so spending any amount of resources to give them a hand, no matter how shitty, is pretty surprising.

Because back then Christian (and other) charity was still a thing, people wanted to help their neighbors and fellow man.

Today we have a pervasive welfare state that saps any energy in that effect, and crushes any desire to help people. I have so much taken from me to pay for welfare that I now say fuck helping anyone but my family and direct neighbors.

But they're the only ones stupid enough to listen to commercial advertisements and vote based off 2 minute ads. They matter to someone.

To say that the Trail of Tears was an act of Christian mercy is beyond laughable. I'm not even mad.
>backwards ways
If we're going to stay on topic regarding the Cherokee, they were one of the civilized tribes that quickly adopted the lifestyle and industry of white settlers. They owned plantations and businesses. Jackson and his cronies simply stole from them outright.

she may have been 1/256th native, and therefore oppressed and deserving of Instagram Likes

>being this far up your own ass

>posters unironically believing prairieniggers had civilization
Lel o lel

Native person here fuck you nigger spic babies go back to your own shithole down south we are not family. I love the white man 1000x more than you fucking monkeys.

>prairieniggers
>Cherokee
Can you even be bothered to learn the history of your own country?

Based fellow native. Also, fuck the freedmen; being descended from Cherokee property does not make you Cherokee.

eh. it was done in poor taste. It's like having a "slavery" theme rifle for southerners, or a "rape of berlin" theme rifle for slavs, it's pretty much guaranteed to elicit rees from whatever group you're disparaging. Better to just sell the rifle and not market it with ethnic genocide of any flavor. I mean they have the right to sell it but people also have the right to protest it.

I'm not a part of the Cherokee Nation so that's not my history. What those fucking barefoot corn-eaters did on their own time is their own business, and the land was taken from them fair and square. If you can't defend yourself and protect your own land from invaders it deserves to be taken from you.

>If you can't defend yourself and protect your own land from invaders it deserves to be taken from you.
I'll be sure to remember that when you get redflagged by the soccermom you pissed off at Thanksgiving.

Why the fuck would anyone make a Trail of Tears commemorative rifle? You might as well just make a Spanish blanket commemorative rifle.

The rifle is commemorative in a "Gee, the Trail of Tears was really sad" kind of way, but otherwise I agree. A tacky bit of 1970's kitsch shouldn't be making headlines.

The trail of tears was a compromise. The other (of two) option was to genocide them.

I want a 9/11 themed ak or a holohoax themed mp40 now

>To say that the Trail of Tears was an act of Christian mercy is beyond laughable. I'm not even mad
Well it was a merciful alternative to Andrew GET MY CANE Jackson genociding the Plains

You do realize that's the same logic gun grabbers use, yes? I will have no sympathy for you when hispanic ATF agents knock down your door.

Fucking injuns hate guns just like the soulless bastard japs

The Cherokee didn't live on the plains, brainlet.

Why are you using a tripcode?

Attached: 3781173_orig.png (915x606, 279K)

There is not a single difference between a jap and an injun except for the skin color, gay language and their primitive self righteous fucking cult mindsets.

We should have killed both of them off when we had the goddamn chance!

japan has a higher average iq than any white country

The creation of catgirls is the only evidence one needs of this.

Says the fucking nip shill himself

>Cherokee
>country
6/10 bait

Did they not live in the United States?

They literally did not. Are you retarded or like sixteen? PROTIP: the united states is also one of the oldest countries on the planet

>the united states is also one of the oldest countries on the planet
No. It isn't. It's one of the oldest governments. Please stay in school.

This is the work of the Children of the Soi. No Injuns are left/sober enough to complain about this.