Kommifornia

Just went to apply for a REAL ID so I can actually buy a gun and apparently an abstract birth certificate is no longer accepted. Good ol CA adding more and more hurdles for us citizens trying to protect ourselves.

Attached: E461F441-4481-408D-98C1-E687B3F79DFD.jpg (500x488, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I4K4bYjieW0
eu.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2018/05/05/california-now-worlds-5th-largest-economy-beating-out-uk/583508002/
calmatters.org/articles/commentary/california-sees-slowing-population-growth/
taxfoundation.org/states-rely-most-federal-aid/
wallethub.com/edu/states-most-least-dependent-on-the-federal-government/2700/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wait what's up with the REAL ID being into effect for buying new guns? Last gun I bought was back in July and I used my regular DL for that. Plus dude it's California, what do you expect? You already feel like a felon just for getting ammo.

A regular californa id wont do it for gun perchases?

If you had the idea before the start of the year its fine until 2020 but if you renewed this year and didn’t get the Real ID then you are SOL on buying a gun.

barack obama detected

thank you moonbeam for giving all the latins DLs
may the fires burn for a thousand years

Attached: 1500953124158.png (158x164, 53K)

I have nothing to add really just wanted to say fuck California and I’m glad it’s burning to the ground.

>SCOTUS declined to rule on carry case AGAIN

in b4 california bans fire

Im getting mine thise year

I'm Californian and I support this message

Why is "commiefornia" doing so great economically do?

Attached: Pikachu-.jpg (880x480, 20K)

Tech, and a massive agriculture industry reliant on illegal slave labor. It's really not that much to brag about.

worst kind of traitors
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Literally what does that have to do with gun laws you spaz

Attached: 1534287428129.jpg (4032x3024, 1.75M)

youtube.com/watch?v=I4K4bYjieW0

California is garbage. Get over it.

Muh Hollywood
Muh Silicon Valley

They are making so much money they consider the high taxes the price of privilege for living there.

Attached: The-Course-Of-Empire-Destruction,-1836.jpg (1000x614, 151K)

I'm not going to watch your gay video. Just reply like a normal person.

>California now world’s 5th largest economy, surpassing UK
eu.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2018/05/05/california-now-worlds-5th-largest-economy-beating-out-uk/583508002/
>California sees slowing population growth
calmatters.org/articles/commentary/california-sees-slowing-population-growth/

Id rather live in "commiefornia" then any of your shitholes you call states.
like seriously, there was a underage kid on this board couple of days ago seriously thinking about moving to his family in alabama because they have better gun laws there

>>California now world’s 5th largest economy
That doesn't mean much when you have the highest poverty rates, highest cost of living, and lowest quality of living
>California sees slowing population growth
Yeah, if you don't count our "undocumented" and homeless populations.

Sucks this state was ruined by New York Jews and faggots from the Midwest

How come more people are being priced out of their homes than any other state?

you are not gonne answer to what i said about this board full of underage kids thinking living in a shithole is way better then california simply because owning a legal AR15 is more easier.

Attached: (you).png (990x1146, 963K)

>Id rather live in "commiefornia" then any of your shitholes you call states.
I live in the city of Los Angeles. No joke, I seriously live in the thick of it. I live east of the 10, and south of the 405. I'm 3 miles to the beach, and about 15 minutes to the Santa Monica mountains. Geographically, I love where I live.

You'd have to be seriously retarded to think the politics, demographics and crime rate of California's major cities aren't an extreme hindrance to quality of life.

Where do you live, needle dick?

I bet you vote No on Prop 6 you enormous faggot

>Id rather live in "commiefornia" then any of your shitholes you call states.
lol, they are called flyovers. CA is truly a shithole, its why people are leaving

only based people in this state are the okies, natives are fucking faggots through and through

Attached: 1509743061960.jpg (480x480, 48K)

California is great.

It's Californians who should be violently sunset'd

>Okies

Who else here /foothills/ and /highdesert/ masterrace?

I don't even know how to respond to your retardation. I was born in and currently live in California. It's really not that great. I make pretty good money and live within walking distance of the beach too, so it's not like I'm basing my opinion off of Fresno. California sucks.

This. Fuck literally everyone in that state. I hope a wildfire sweeps through and catches half of LA on I-5 and burns them in their cars.

t. Washingtonian

and linking that meme of an article that states California is "5th largest economy in the world" when they still heavily rely on federal money is such a joke. most people in California struggle to afford basic needs like rent, food and utilities.

anybody who truly believes California could survive on its own and still be the 5th largest economy in the world is too dumb and shouldn't vote.

seatle native, lived 2 years in la, 2 years in Brussels and im now in singapore

if all of you really wanted a rifle to protect your rights and yourself you would acquire one by any means necessary but since you only want one because you are a insecure fuck

I live in Fresno and I prefer it to my old neighborhood in helLA, its ridiculous just how marginalized rural Californians are

I have nothing against normal people from the Midwest, but you're fooling yourself if you don't think every small town homosexual doesn't do everything in their power to move to San Francisco or Los Angeles. There are plenty of fine natives of California. I'm not one of them though; I come from Georgia.

you got a point

I kind of understand that. LA is a horror show. I live on the central cost, but my family is from Tulare co.

Learn English before your next response to me, you illiterate nigger

shit, this is about the dumbest thing I heard all day and I live in Toronto

Best Californians weren't raised here. During the 2 years I used tinder, the only girls I really liked weren't from California.

Attached: 1472533462283.png (594x675, 26K)

>so it's not like I'm basing my opinion off of Fresno
imagine Ray liotta's sides leaving his body

you literally meant what you said, thanks for clarifying

Attached: 1911 get.jpg (1024x767, 210K)

Lol okay buddy seems like your mine is made up.

Most liberals in SF and LA are transplants from cities like NYC, Boston or Chicago (3 most common places people move from) or they're rural American homos. Through voting they've chosen to allow more Mexicans flood the state, and have been doing so for decades.

Find me a Jew born in Los Angeles, and I'll find you his parents who come from New York City. Every conservative I know from California is a tried and true native. I worked in Hollywood for years, and all those shitlibs everyone complains about are transplants.

New York and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race.

Yes, I literally meant people who are homosexuals from the Midwest move to Los Angeles and San Francisco.

When I said Midwest faggots, I literally meant people who are homosexual.

Attached: 1149.png (620x470, 59K)

What the fuck is this response, I wasn't even arguing with you. Also you're dead wrong that the liberals here are somehow imported from New York. Miss me with that retarded shit bruh.

Attached: 2018-10-25_1.png (859x646, 329K)

Not really true, Salt Lake City has become an LGBTWTFBBQ hub for the last 10 years at least. Why SLC? No idea. I just like it because it triggers the magic underwear niggers.

Attached: 1538952407101.jpg (990x500, 57K)

Attached: th.jpg (500x215, 20K)

I bet you didn't even watch your whole video.

>What the fuck is this response
If you're saying "Best Californians weren't raised here" then you pretty much are arguing my point.

And yeah, New York City is the #1 city where transplant Americans move from. All the Jewish families who live in cities like Los Angeles and San Francisco first migrated through New York City.

You can disagree all you want, but you're wrong. A shitload of liberals in California move from states like New York, Massachusetts and Pennsylvania. People from those states also move to Florida.

The only way that California has been able to keep liberalism at the forefront for decades is by allowing more Mexicans into the state. Millions of native Californians are still conservative, whether you want to believe it or not. As long as the Hispanic population keeps growing, expect Democrats to keep winning. You can thank New Yorkers migrating to California since the 50s for that.

>oy vey you think Californians come from New York?

Attached: qgfkt9dtjhbtjuolktpb.jpg (800x500, 31K)

I don't know why you posted this. Salt Lake City isn't the Midwest. Utah is still mostly conservative, as its a huge Mormon state. If SLC has become more gay in the past 10 years, those aren't native Utah residents. Those would be transplants.

Funny, a lot of people are saying their state was ruined by an influx of Californians.

California and its people are fucking trash. They have a way to look down on everyone else. My family recently went over there to attend a relative's wedding and from their words that cesspool has only gotten worse.
>the visitors were recommended to stay at the hosts' house and not go anywhere in town on feet because of recent robberies
>can't go anywhere on wheels either because nobody's got time to drive the guests to places
>hosts' house has no food, they drive into town by themselves to eat and don't bring anything back because "lol u guys probably don't like our fancy Californian delicacy anyways"
>everyone is starving and can't go anywhere
>finally get some tiny pastries at a bakery on their way back to the airport, not at the airport mind you
>those turned out to be $4 a piece at check out
>homeless immigrants standing in front of businesses asking for money

Yeah they love saying that. I'm sure there's some truth to that. Living in Los Angeles, I see plenty of shitlibs from states like Texas, Oregon and Idaho where people complain about Californians ruining their state.

There are plenty of hippie/liberal California natives. I wouldn't argue that. I'm just saying there are a whole lot more transplants who have moved here in the last half century who have really fucked up the state. John Cox, Republican governor candidate, still got 40% of the vote. When you consider that 40% of the state is Hispanic and most vote Democrat, it's easy to see how Gavin Newsom got his 60% share.

>global superpowers such as russia and italy
>italy
picrelated

Attached: 1534416554058.jpg (500x623, 80K)

I'm a former californian and I also strongly support these messages

I'm saying midwest gaybros move there in numbers, that's all.

My fucking sides, this is so accurate. Californians are by and large really fucking smug and shallow. Half their paycheck goes to rent, another 25% to eating out because they're too lazy to cook for themselves and the rest to whatever frivolous bullshit attracts their attention at the minute.

I'm still kinda SEETHING over a recent interaction I had with a co-worker. It's been getting dark recently and, living in a town on the coast, there are lots of crusties and drug addicts running around. My female co workers like it when I walk them to their cars which are 15 feet away from the building. I'm currently trying to convince them to get even fucking pepper spray to defend themselves, it's like the logical disconnect is expansive.

One time I was making the mistake of revealing my powerlevel and talking about how I would CCW if it was legal. Of course they're like "no why would I want to carry a gun, I don't want people having guns." They then asked if I wanted a ride home instead of walking because it's dangerous outside.

Logic doesn't exist here.

Attached: 1522886098662.jpg (600x787, 79K)

Jesus Christ this is so painfully familiar.

I see. This is pretty much the case for every major city. Even Atlanta has become so big (because of transplants) that it's political voice now a big part of the state.

The country's population is far outpacing projections done decades ago.

wait when

I live in LA and this is like every interaction I have with my neighbors. I follow neighborhood crime, too, and these people have no idea how much violent crime surrounds their million dollar (literally...average home price in my area is $1m) homes.

I keep my Glock loaded with extra mags on bedside table, with my AR hidden behind the bed. I'm sure people would think I'm some extremist if they knew.

Shut the fuck up faggot, if you're too retarded to type proper sentences like an adult, you shouldn't be dictating legislation to us. People like you are the reason why that David "Boss" Hog faggot and his Sinead O'Connor lookalike spic friend are so popular, they pull screenshots of this idiocy and parade it all over social media. Grow up and speak in properly formed sentences you gigantic faggot

hope an earthquake hits and the fire continues to spread

This is false.

Nigger, the licenses literally denote that they aren't citizens.

Hollywood is not a significant part of the California economy. Our oil industry is a larger contributor. Our largest economic segment is dairy production.

Agriculture is 2% of state GDP. Read a book.

A few days ago. The guy who sued eventually moved to Hawaii and got a permit. In HAWAII. Just goes to show how fucked it is trying to carry in CA.

Attached: 2018-10-25.png (850x855, 585K)

>Our largest economic segment is dairy production.
This is retardedly incorrect.

The only people doing well are those that work for the bloated state government and tech. Central valley farmers are getting fucked out of their water supply and everyone else is picking up the crumbs left by the tech industry that's rapidly working to make every other industry obsolete. Hell, even a lot of entertainment jobs are being outsourced to east asia and canada.

hell yeah this is like when liberals cheerlead red states getting hit by tornadoes and hurricanes

It fucking boggles my mind how wide the Urban/Rural divide in Cali is, I live in CenCal and travel to NorCal quite a bit and I never, NEVER meet people like that. I see videos of riots and ANTIFA breaking shit but I’ve yet to see any of that even though it’s happening in my own state, people say what they want out here, we go out shooting and camping, the local police can’t be assed to enforce the gun laws (unless you’re a cholo faggot) and the atmosphere is generally just comfy. How on earth is it ok to let people who are so drastically different from us, who view the world so differently, who don’t understand our culture and way of life dictate how we live, what we can and can’t have and even what we can say?

Attached: 67452F31-4141-4CD0-8554-97574362C633.jpg (1334x1029, 556K)

I'm on NextDoorNeighbor, people are always complaining about crime and shit, yet they keep supporting shorter sentences for people who commit thefts and burglaries. If they found out I had guns they'd probably flip. This is one of the most expensive counties in the state.

Oh yeah, and a while back, a bunch of people were REEEEEEing about how a new cell tower was going to go up, and they didn't want to get cancer from the non-ionizing radiation lmao

Those cocksucking farmers have been pulling unlimited and unregulated amounts of groundwater for nearly a century. Fuck them. You can go grow almonds in Georgia.

You can get permits in a lot of counties. LA County doesn't issue because Sheriff Jim McDonnell (lol...Mick transplant from Boston) only gives them to political donors.

Shut up you dumb fucking nigger. Blue states (and red ones too) sent huge sums of charity money and public assistance (police search and rescue teams, firefighters, nurses, etc) to hurricane zones.

Literally stab yourself in the throat.

>how I would CCW if it was legal

In California? It is legal. Most counties are shall issue.

I'm on there too but never comment. I want to respond to every post asking about crime with "buy a gun." They also don't really seem to add up that 90% of violent crime is done by blacks and hispanics.

>waaaaaaaahhh, I can't help it if I want to live in a desert city that has no right to exist, give us ur water waaaaaaaaahhhhh

>calls someone else a nigger
>literal chimp out
>nonsensical response
okay dumbrain

Sheriff Mims is pretty good on CCW issues, literally just have to take that gay class and ask

>when they still heavily rely on federal money is such a joke.
california pays more to the fed than they get out

I live in a place that has more naturally occurring water than pretty much anywhere in the central valley. Get fucked flatlander faggot.

I really think Cali should be split up. The political divide between the coasts and even a dozen miles inland is very high contrast. Based Jefferson may only ever be a dream, but it's definitely a goal to work towards. I would prefer to live in a more center-libertarian version of where I live now.

You can't even refute basic facts and objective reality. Good work dipshit. Next time maybe don't make such an utterly fucking preposterous and easily disprovable statement.

Attached: 2018-11-15 21.04.43.jpg (500x623, 81K)

I'm in 831, I'll get a permit if I manage to become a statist pig but no sooner. Thank fuck the college kids can't vote because they're not permanent residents here.

Attached: 1535461229990.jpg (639x634, 59K)

California pays gives the feds FAR more money than it receives. The states that are net recipients of federal dollars overwhelmingly skew red.

I live in a cucked county. The cultural divide between here and somewhere 100 miles inland is insane. It's legal to open carry a knife here too, but if you did you would probably have the comply-or-die squad come correct your behavior

I don’t think we’ll ever be split up, the only solution that both sides could be happy with is to make cities like LA, San Fran and Sac autonomous districts like DC and leave the rural areas to govern themselves, that way the new City-Districts can be free to fuck themselves up as much as they want without dragging everyone down

Barely. And the only reason they pay more to the fed is because their tax rate is through the roof and California's state population is much larger than any other state. This state still takes a shitload of federal money. Case in point: the fires still raging in NorCal and SoCal required federal aid and help from other states. This state has pissed away almost $80bn on this bullet train that doesn't even exist. People like Xavier Becerra (liberal spic) push shit like California is a donor state to the federal government, ignoring that this state taxes the shit out of residents. And most of these idiots eat it up, voting to secure they pay more for gas than any other state because "muh public transportation and road repairs"

This state would drown on its ass if it left the US.

>a dozen miles inland
Go on...

Attached: dozen miles.png (1233x627, 82K)

Horseshit.

I'm too tired to show you why, and you would disregard it if I did. But horseshit nevertheless.

see

>barely
Wrong

taxfoundation.org/states-rely-most-federal-aid/

wallethub.com/edu/states-most-least-dependent-on-the-federal-government/2700/

Lol OK, my hyperbole got the better of me. It's obvious that the coast (and I guess bakersfield/kern because of messicans) is blue, everywhere else is red.

Go fuck yourself, Phil, you miserable ignorant piece of fucking dog shit. You're literally the worst poster on the entire board.
see

Based Central Valley and NorCal

>he states that are net recipients of federal dollars overwhelmingly skew red.
They're also full of niggers on welfare. Blue states like California also keep taxes on income, property and sales tax higher than anywhere else.