Want a VP9sk for carry

>want a VP9sk for carry
>see pic related
>Even with apex trigger will be much cheaper

Help

Attached: IMG_2303.png (2048x1536, 2.09M)

Other urls found in this thread:

vanceoutdoors.com/flyer/pdf/2018 November Deer Hunting Sale Flyer-Web-2.pdf
discord.gg/bQvKzt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Help
Ok. Buy it. The 2.0 is a bigbrain endgame pistol and that's actually a pretty good deal.

Buy the M&P, the extra money left over can be used for ammo to train with. The VP9 isn't going to do anything special for you except tell everybody that you're willing to spend extra money on a mediocre product.

VP9SK offers nothing over the competition

This. M&P 2.0 is unironically clearly the best polymer striker fire on the market when price is considered. Even when it isn't it beats the fuck out of glock and hangs with all the other top tier choices fine.

You could always get a p30sk or p2000sk if you want hk OR you could get the patrician's choice, the sig p320 subcompact. Or get a glock 26.

That's a great deal desu and the m&p is a great gun

They have just the gun for $379

>he patrician's choice, the sig p320 subcompact
How so?

With an apex trigger you've closed the gap to ~100 dollars. Potentially more depending on what trigger you go with. You should probably pick up and feel both so you don't get pissed later and feel like you settled by not getting what you originally wanted..

OP I know that's a Vances catalog. Where you at? I'm in Grove City.

Oops. Didn't see the accessories. Yeah, buy that.

Do it. M&P will serve well.

Attached: IMG_20181115_191935928.jpg (3200x2400, 2.65M)

The 2.0 trigger is really good and I think took improvements from the CORE. Like spend a box or two at the range and think about maybe doing the apex later good.

The smiths are awesome get one.

>Caldwell mag charger
They are giving these things away, they are so shit.

>the patrician's choice, the sig p320 subcompact

Attached: BenGarrisonLaughing.gif (500x332, 997K)

OP here, Dublin

Tite. Where you shoot at? I shoot at PCSI mostly.

Because it is underrated. It's like 450 dollars for the railed version with night sights. It is very reliable and drop safe. 12 round capacity, just slightly larger than Glock 26 which i'm a huge fan of. I don't own the sig, but this is my conclusion through research.

Do you have a light? Do you have a mag loading tool? The ammo is worth 30 bucket, the mag loader is another 25-45. I don't know anything about gun lights but that right there has already paid for itself

Usually LEPD or at families aka in the country

The LEPD folks are friendly. Gave me a good deal trading my L1A1 for a P30S they had from an estate sale. I CC it now. Real helpful people.

Any other good gunstores you hit up? Ive really only been to Vances, Smokin Aces, LEPD, and the New ShootPointBlank

how is the safety?

That's a good deal if you actually want that specific light and that specific ammo (the loader is worthless.

Why not just wait until nigg friday and buy just the M&P M2.0 on sale, and buy the stuff you actually want for it?

Great gun. So's the VP9/SK but I prefer the M&P ergos and grip texture. The trigger could be improved but it's not awful.

Also M&P thread apparently

Attached: mp fam.jpg (1333x2000, 985K)

Pretty positive and sticks on both positions well. Normally I don't like manual safeties, but the M2.0's is gud. Ambi too.

Bullet Ranch were nice guys. Cabellas in Polaris isn't bad but you'll pay out the ass. I've still bought a couple guns there. Ammo isn't bad there. About to try out Gun Envy because they have the SilencerShop kiosk that does fingerprints. There's a gunsmith in Grove City on 665 that I've used a couple times for transfers. He had an SKS on consignment I bought from him. There's also that gunshop down in Circleville but I've only been there for ammo. They are pretty good on transfers I hear though.

But mostly Vances, LEPD, and private sales or Gunshows.

what about the trigger?
did you really need to change it?

Gun Envy are cool guys. They're super friendly and usually have an interesting inventory since they only deal in used guns and milsurp. I got a Makarov and Calico there for a good price.

It didn't need to go. The stock trigger is on the higher end of striker poly guns, but I put an apex on my gen 1 Shield and it spoiled me too much. Hence the apex on my M2.0.

Sounds like nice guys. Did you look at their NFA stuff? That's really the only reason I'm going.

Not OP but I was looking at the VP9SK because of muh paddle mag release, which I like, and a Glock 26 because it's smaller while still double stack.
Does the M&P have any distinct advantages over the VP9 and Glocks aside from price and the subjective mag release?

What about the used p320s full size that everyone has on sale now? Are those drop safe now?

Nope

Attached: 1540722944193.png (1900x859, 93K)

Besides price, it's got
>Steel insert in the poly chassis for extra sturdiness.
>Never-lose-your-grip stippling
>Stock trigger is good.
>Safety if you want it, no safety if you don't.
>Has 4 inch barrel or 3.5 inch barrel, whichever you like more.
Also a huge aftermarket and holster selection, but that's only over the VP9 since Glock has those too.

I hope you fags are in the ohio discord

What about Ram Ranch?

I am. You know who I am bby.

Haven't even heard of it.

Attached: IMG_20171109_203117186-2672x1503.jpg (2672x1503, 631K)

That’s a fucking deal. Even without the trigger

Elaborate as I am not

vanceoutdoors.com/flyer/pdf/2018 November Deer Hunting Sale Flyer-Web-2.pdf

Flyer from op

>live in a state where private sale is legal
>buying guns from stores

why?
also speaking of private sale and ohio, how come every time i buy or sell a gun from someone i end up meeting at the walmart south of mansfield?

discord.gg/bQvKzt