Long story short

Kevin Ward
Kevin Ward

Long story short; I need a handgun and long gun for an excursion far away from civilization, meaning I'll be on my own with no chance of help coming.

It needs to be something reliable and poweful enough to handle most kind of threats. Not to sound too /x/, but any recommendations against any kind of uncommon and "different" types of threats?

Attached: 33fdc95e98243fb8ae056baa148d46b3.jpg (1.84 MB, 4608x2200)

All urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Adventure-Medical-Kits-Ultralight-Watertight/dp/B000G80KZQ/ref=sr_1_3_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1532634122&sr=8-3&keywords=Adventure+Medical+Kits'+Ultralight+&+Watertight+.9&th=1
egun.de/market/item.php?id=7183163
discord.gg/pyeaa5
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acid_mine_drainage
discord.gg/SCcs8y
canyoneeringusa.com/utah/introduction/hazards/
cnn.com/2011/US/03/05/nevada.mine.death/index.html
colt.com/series/M4_CARBINE_SERIES
colt.com/detail-page/col-crm16a1-556-20-30rd

Carter Cox
Carter Cox

G19 and 12ga.

Blake Wright
Blake Wright

12 gauge pump shotgun and 357 magnum revolver

Hudson Hernandez
Hudson Hernandez

What kind of uncommon?
If normal munitions will be acceptable, then an FAL or other battle rifle will be an exceptional choice for the rifle.

A .357 magnum revolver or 10mm Auto pistol will also be a good choice for a sidearm.

As far as shit that would require /x/ ammunition to slay, you’ll want a break action shotgun of some form depending on what is required, over under being the most versatile.

So tell me. What do you intend to kill?

Attached: FCB95C12-887B-44EA-B224-BB3774E4110A.png (33 KB, 756x576)

Sebastian Turner
Sebastian Turner

something for big threats and something to shoot small things

like a 12ga shotgun and a .22 handgun
or a .22 rifle and a large caliber handgun
or a shotgun and a 9mm handgun
or a rifle and a 9mm handgun

Zachary Hernandez
Zachary Hernandez

a bolt action rifle and a super light mossberg shockwave

John Walker
John Walker

There's an old mine near Chloride City in Death Valley. Apparently there were rumors of gold being discovered but that mine and near by settlement was abandoned after the water started turning black and miners began to disappear. There some local myth about demon gaurding some treasure in those adits and I wanna search for myself.

Attached: bdcbb71dea2ed0fda8d28b1e16f52432.png (938 KB, 1280x1066)

Jaxson Howard
Jaxson Howard

Attached: saintpistol.jpg (56 KB, 633x855)

Easton Diaz
Easton Diaz

AK and Taurus Raging Judge

Attached: raging-judge-magnum.jpg (20 KB, 640x380)

Gabriel Hughes
Gabriel Hughes

unironically this

Ethan Lee
Ethan Lee

If that's in Cali, then you need Cali compliant guns.

Zachary Phillips
Zachary Phillips

Big and heavy to minimize ricochets. 12 gauge, and .45, there are heavy semi auto rifles but they are generally cost prohibitive

Robert Bailey
Robert Bailey

Hmmmm.
Do some reasearch on what kind of demon they believe it is.

Some things like surplus rifles that have seen the battlefield and have been aged in blood and death are believed to have the power to kill shit that otherwise couldn’t be killed.
White ash, holy water, blesses ammunition, melted crucifixes, and fucking flechettes (made of pure iron) could do you some good.
Bring a rifle that can take a bayonet and has been used in a war, like a Gew. 98, non-refurbed mosin, Lee Enfield. The works.
I personally would bring pic related albeit with more ammo.
The enfield’s a 1944 Savage that i’m Fairly certain was beat up so bad she got completely overhauled post war. If that doesn’t work the Webley has no import marks, is 1915 dated, and is shaved for easy handloaded ammo production as well as quicker reloads.

As for you, it really just depends on why your lgs has that’s been used.

If you want to go full vampire hunter a break action shotgun will do though.
I may go both routes with custom shotgun shells for good measure, just to ensure every possible spook is covered.

Attached: DBDCC1C6-254C-4DFC-BD3B-426C7424D887.jpg (779 KB, 2048x1536)

Julian Long
Julian Long

wasr and any version of an beretta 92

Landon Carter
Landon Carter

You really won't want to use a conventional rifle underground, and it'll be even harder to use with a bayonet affixed

Attached: Sgt.-Ronald-H.-Payne-Tunnel-Rat-Vietnam-War-1967.jpg (166 KB, 990x708)

Benjamin Young
Benjamin Young

It's near Arizona and death valley has little to no law enforcement so I take whatever the hell I want.

This pic is the old abandones mining settlement.

Attached: Screenshot-2018-12-05-20-34-14.png (2.59 MB, 1080x2160)

Nolan Fisher
Nolan Fisher

Whip. Loincloth. Balls.

If you need more than those 3 things for a hunt you should stay the fuck home.

Jaxon Reed
Jaxon Reed

That's the mine entrace nearby

Attached: Screenshot-2018-12-05-20-34-56.png (2.54 MB, 1080x2160)

Logan Gutierrez
Logan Gutierrez

You may not like it but this is what peak autism looks like

Attached: AT1614-d.jpg (282 KB, 1000x1000)

Robert Clark
Robert Clark

And heres a closer look of the mine entrance. Apparently it goes pretty deep, should I bring a respirator?

Attached: Screenshot-2018-12-05-20-35-04.png (2.56 MB, 1080x2160)

Matthew Collins
Matthew Collins

Scout it out first. Personally I wouldn't go further if I thought I needed a respirator but you won't know until you look

Nathaniel Clark
Nathaniel Clark

Then why a long gun at all?
Shotguns don’t spread enough to properly justify them in this sorts of spaces.

A carbine would have it bear for length, and I wouldn’t suggest keeping the bayonet affixed, only to have it in reserve. A knife style would be preferable.
Surplus firearms will receive less attention from the police as well although you don’t seem concerned.

Daniel Martinez
Daniel Martinez

Definitely bring a respirator and avoid yellow colored water within the mine. Do not disturb that shit. It will kill you.

Lucas Edwards
Lucas Edwards

M8 you're going to fucking die.

Attached: 889c982cdef18aa5f299daff0983d796.jpg (179 KB, 800x1129)

Robert Cruz
Robert Cruz

Are we going to go looking for this one like dune kune?

David Sullivan
David Sullivan

Well if that's in Cali, then your options are going to get a little slim.

Your best bet will be a shotgun of some kind and a backup pistol.

For the shotgun, you can't go wrong with a Mossberg 500 and a variety of shells (buckshot/slugs for defense, birdshot for hunting if needed). Alternatively, since you're gonna be doing a lot of footwork, a Kel-Tec KSG-12 is a solid choice. Surprisingly reliable, lightweight, and huge capacity.

As for pistol I would go for a Glock 22 or 20 if you wanna go the 10mm route. The G22 in .40 will give you more capacity, easy to tame recoil, and is a bit cheaper, but both will offer reliability and accuracy with any ammo you choose. Wildcard pistol option is a Taurus Raging Judge, with the option to load .454 Casull, .410 shells, .45LC, or even .45acp with moon-clips. Hard cast .454 will fuck up anything that walks, crawls, flies, or spooks on the continent.

Attached: Bsb04W7CQAAOuXI[1].jpg (66 KB, 599x903)

Joshua Taylor
Joshua Taylor

Long guns produce more force for a given projectile, and aren't usually as tightly restricted (21 for handgun), plus, outside of the cave a long arm is better

But yeah, I'd just take a heavy-for-caliber handgun

Kayden Long
Kayden Long

I have a 1911, but I only use ball ammo cause it's not to fond of hollowpoints. Would that be strong enough?

Such a long gun would probably be cumbersome in a mine no? I have an 18 inch PTR, but it's a bit heavy. I also have a 16 inch AR that's a bit lighter. The only shotgun I have is a 20 inch i shot Maverick 88, kicks like a mule but it's not too bad. As for hanguns I have also have a 92, a CZ compact, a Glock 17, and a GP100.

Yeah I think I'll bring one just to be safe.

Oliver Moore
Oliver Moore

*sips*
Get you a Judge.
.45 Long Colt loaded up with extreme penetrators for the big stuff, buckshot for the medium stuff, and birdshot forthe small stuff.
You can also load your own shotshells with custom anti-creeper ammo (silver balls, wood flechettes, whatever).

Logan Perry
Logan Perry

Guys I'm planning to head out in 2 weeks so I can go to the gunshop tomorrow and buy something better if I have too. I only have 700 to spend tho so pls be reasonable. Should I just go full meme and get a G20? I've never fired 10mm so not really sure what I'm in for, but wouldn't my GP100 be enough for a pistol?

Henry Ross
Henry Ross

When do you plan on embarking to this potential portal to hell?

Attached: 0hjzcqu8ho511.png (349 KB, 640x633)

Jackson Scott
Jackson Scott

Keep the GP100, buy some hot, hard-cast ammo for it (Underwood makes good stuff).

For the long gun, either go with the 16" AR, buy a 10.5" upper for close quarter mine exploration, and buy a decent light and optic.

Christopher Robinson
Christopher Robinson

Also, a sling on your rifle or shotgun will make your life so much easier on treks.

Camden Hernandez
Camden Hernandez

do it come to mine and bring friend maybe not guns you will not need them or protection it is old and you are safe therein

Austin Perez
Austin Perez

Don't forget to bring a decent First Aid kit as well. Here's a cheap, ready to go option.

amazon.com/Adventure-Medical-Kits-Ultralight-Watertight/dp/B000G80KZQ/ref=sr_1_3_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1532634122&sr=8-3&keywords=Adventure+Medical+Kits'+Ultralight+&+Watertight+.9&th=1

Alexander Hill
Alexander Hill

Just a normal $200 maverick 88 12 gauge when you're topside.

Get a glock 17, with a stream-light for when you're underground. Ultimately though, you need to have several poison gas detectors with you at all times. You need several lights with you, at all times, you also need to realize that if you have to cross any wooden structures in any adits, stopes, shafts, or crevasses you are to turn around at that time: as any shift caused by your movement can bring the ceiling down on you.

I know this is just a fun thread, but if you really get into something spooki dooki, and 17 rounds of 9mm from a distance of 4-5 yards don't bring it down: nothing will. For bonus points, order some buffalo bore 9MM outdoorsmen loads: total pass-through on coastal black bears.

I know most threads like this are total memes, but don't go dragging a mosin around underground because some autist read in a greentext that "battle worn" weapons can kill demons. If it's a physical creature, any fighting cartridge will suffice. If it's not physical: I truly hope you believe in God and have been to confession.

-t Spelunker and backpacker whose been all over God's green earth and hasn't run into anything that 9MM / 45ACP / .45LC couldn't cure.

Attached: 1543461803724.jpg (260 KB, 750x684)

Grayson Lopez
Grayson Lopez

Depends what you're hunting.
Generally, you can't go wrong with 12ga - they make every shell type under the sun, and reloading custom loads is easy. I load mine with holywater-infused wax, wormwood, and a little bit of silver for general purpose stuff. Your needs may vary. If you're opposed to shotguns, I'd honestly recommend an AR just because of the simplicity. Other than that, you're just going to be looking at boltguns, which aren't ineffective, but wouldn't wind up being my first choice.
Depending on if you're hunting spiritually, True Faith may be required, which you can't just really pick up on a whim. Daily reminder that knowledge isn't True Faith. You might look into popping down to your local Orthodox Catholic church : they typically are down to bless firearms and other weapons. I recommend it.
Anyway, good luck, user! Remember not to skimp on your bug-out bag, pack some kosher salt, plenty of respirators, batteries for flashlights, etc etc. You'll do fine. Take pics and let us know how it goes.

Attached: 1530193396705.jpg (117 KB, 477x724)

Wyatt Roberts
Wyatt Roberts

GP100

180 Grain Buffalo Bore Hard Cast Outdoorsman.

Order it, sleep tight at night.

There is no creature on the North American continent that will not be put down by 5 rounds of that load.

Gavin Wood
Gavin Wood

I have some buffalo bore hardcast on hand already.

I wanted to bring a trusted friend, but he's too chicken shit and he's working too. So I'm on my own. I'd ask a Jow Forumsomrade, but I don't want to be kidnapped and forced to eat brownies in some demonic cave.

Xavier Martin
Xavier Martin

Be prepared for snakes

Justin Hall
Justin Hall

Orthodox Catholic Church
True Faith

If he has to get his gun blessed, he doesn't have it.

Holy Water Wax
Wormwood

Stop meming, you're going to get this guy killed when he a mountain lion gets assmad when he finds it bedded down.

Ian Ramirez
Ian Ramirez

Decent 22 pistol with scope to kill as many varmints that your near unlimited supply of ammo can hit and whatever you have experience killing big game with. 12ga/308 volt/ even ar15 can score. Just know you’ll be lugging the shit around so don’t get retarded on rifle ammo.

Christopher Barnes
Christopher Barnes

Thanks friend, the wood structure advice is good. I'm guessing if the ceiling falls on me or I break my leg than it's light out huh? Before I go I'm gonna call my mom and friend and let them know that I don't call back by a certain time to please call the police.

Caleb Morales
Caleb Morales

im going out into the wilderness to a place no one can help me
im so helpless i need nerds on Jow Forums to tell me what gun i should buy
i call myself a grown man

kys

William Wilson
William Wilson

This user is mostly correct

Demons or unclean spirits will more than likely try to possess you, sothe best defense against a demon is the Gospel of Salvation. However you will more than likely be unable to do anything more than scare it away as only individuals with the authority of Christ have the power to exorcise demons.

But if the demon were to attack in a corporeal form, then heavy firepower would be necessary. Demons are have been attributed to possess animals, but i think the largest animals in your area are just coyotes. Regular .30 caliber rifles should be adequate. A 10mm sidearm would be a good back up.

Good hunting

John Howard
John Howard

deffo a 12 gauge shotgun
fill the shells with salt, holy water, napalm, etc.
best adaptable weapon there is

Nathaniel Hill
Nathaniel Hill

Kill those big wolverine, badger niggers user also, helmet cam livesteam?

Attached: 1543697271331.jpg (62 KB, 640x458)

William Hughes
William Hughes

Buy a locator beacon. It may not be accurate going through several yards of rock, but all it takes is one of the thousands of pings it'll send out every 5 seconds to reach a satellite for a distress signal to go out.

I carry one of these when I backpack alone. You need to carry one: especially if you get bitten by a snake and the act of driving yourself out could make it worse.

Matthew Howard
Matthew Howard

chloride city

OP if you know what's good for you I'd reconsider.

Ethan Cooper
Ethan Cooper

How dangerous could a possessed coyote be?

Attached: 19133e1c07ee84ac7677fc94cffb0d81.png (224 KB, 486x562)

Ian Bailey
Ian Bailey

If you're going into a cave, you'll want a shotgun. Load several types of shells. Fill em with all the stuff others are posting. Iron flechettes in one, white ash in another, etc. If you can get some dragon's breath rounds that'll do good for you as well.

Anoint the weapon in holy water/oil and say a prayer for hunting evil. Might be a problem because you're not going there to kill a demon, you're going there for wealth (greed) and the demon is just in the way. Basically, unless you plan to donate all of what you loot from there you've got enough greed in your heart to risk losing your life over and you'll be fucked,

Christopher Gomez
Christopher Gomez

Never fired a gun in a mine before but if it's anything like an indoor range, then you should probably go with a pistol and not a rifle or shotgun just to save your ears in case you get excited and shoot something. I'm assuming you're also going to be hauling a lot of other crap with you. Get a Glock 19, three magazines and call it good. Also if something were to happen to your Glock you wouldn't feel bad since it's not too expensive. Are you looking for something or just exploring? You're not looking for the Mogollon are you? Don't forget all varieties of sasquatch are social and come in packs.

Elijah Phillips
Elijah Phillips

Stop, just stop.

You're going to get the poor bastard killed.

None of you memers have ever fired a gun underground. You're going to get him mauled by a mountain lion when his epic big ass shotgun misses and concusses him to the point where he's combat ineffective when the mountain lion he just woke is on him.

Attached: 1520703457166.jpg (14 KB, 480x363)

Jayden Edwards
Jayden Edwards

I heard that sometimes there are visual omens that appear when someone is walking towards their death. i.e black coyote watching you from afar or raven landing nearby and cawing

Carter Young
Carter Young

ok

Cooper Scott
Cooper Scott

He's looking for cursed gold

Attached: 1543961134215.jpg (19 KB, 480x480)

Landon Allen
Landon Allen

Ever find anything interesting or is it all rust and dust down there?

Aiden Ortiz
Aiden Ortiz

Whatever you do, don't buy a fucking Glock OP

Kayden Anderson
Kayden Anderson

I like this thread OP.

Realistically I'd take some kind of survival rifle or pistol carbine, shotgun for game/protection, and a falchion for spoops

Brayden Anderson
Brayden Anderson

Possessed people are able to break out of chains and imprisonment.

Im not sure how that translates to animals, but I'd imagine it take a few more shots.

Bentley Morris
Bentley Morris

no fun allowed
no y

Carter Harris
Carter Harris

Found some gold (im talking maybe 1/4 oz total), some neat old relics, lots of critters, and been fucking spooked several times.

Rule of thumb is: the easier it is to get too, the more likely people have already taken anything of value.

You really do need a partner though: helps if you get turned around. A gopro can work too in a pinch, as you can just sit down, watch your video and see which turns you took, and do it in reverse.

Robert Wilson
Robert Wilson

Looks like I'll be checking this area out too, albeit in 2020.

Brayden Morales
Brayden Morales

Not that guy but he's talking about demons. More /x/ than Jow Forums but spirits dont fk with iron/white ash.

But v understandable that animals are gonna be down there instead of demons and idt I'd enjoy firing a shotgun in a dark mine.

Wyatt Moore
Wyatt Moore

Try to find OP's skeleton

Alexander Morris
Alexander Morris

What happens to dune kune. It's been a while since I've been on here.

Andrew Rogers
Andrew Rogers

What have you find while spelunking that needed shooting?

Juan Wood
Juan Wood

t. terrified skinwalker who doesn't want a snout full of buckshot

Connor Wright
Connor Wright

Yes.
Tbqh something like a tanker sized Mauser or a lee Enfield Jungle Carbine would be absolutely darling for such a situation though.

Compact, light, meets all requirements, heavy hitting, stripper clips, a knife because fuck you, and Cali compliant.
This user has an excellent concept in the gopro.
I live on the opposite coast but given a chance i’d Love to bring my weblet and have a jaunt through the dark.

Parker Fisher
Parker Fisher

That's what we'll look for I guess, if we never get updated.
OP, fucking update us before you leave and after you get back
Sex doll user went after them and couldn't find them.

Grayson Ross
Grayson Ross

Snakes, pissed as fuck possums and raccoons. Mountain lions some times cache their kills to "ripen" near the entrance of caves. That's not a fun thing to find without having a gun.

Kevin Wilson
Kevin Wilson

Marlin lever gun in 45-70 and a Glock with a flashlight and high cap mags

Attached: TransparentHVT-large.png (460 KB, 480x480)

Evan Allen
Evan Allen

Sure I'll keep you guys updated. If I find anything I'll share it. However if I do find gold I'm keeping quiet due to IRS fags screwing me over.

Angel Richardson
Angel Richardson

I'd expect nothing less, thanks user. If you never turn up, at least expect us to hopefully find your remains in 2020, preferably not at the bottom of a mineshaft.

Parker Ward
Parker Ward

File a mining claim, find investors, get one of the 3 remaining stamp mills up and operational (or the cyanide plant) and get to work faggot. I guarantee you the claim is still on the books and just needs to be refiled.

-t Spelunker bro.

Attached: 1517689797864.png (1.14 MB, 1080x1080)

Xavier Sullivan
Xavier Sullivan

Your post seems defense orientated. IMHO the obvious choice is going to be a 12g followed up by a 3-6" revolver in .357 or .44. Mostly .357 since your bothering to ask implies you aren't some magnum revolver aficionado and .44 is considerably harder to get proficient with. Reasoning is pretty simple, defensive use will involve something attacking you which will necessitate it gets close to you, ergo the main benefit of intermediate and full caliber rifles is negated. Engaging point targets at 500m is not a concern for you, stopping a something or someone from attacking you 7-50yrds away is your overwhelming likely situation. Within close quarters a 12g shotgun will cause the most meaningful wounding per pull of the trigger of anything short of a magnum hunting rifle while being reasonably handleable in terms of recoil and extremely forgiving in terms of marksmanship with shot being used. For uncommon threats the shotgun is peerless. If it fits it ships whether its silver, cold iron, wood, or elemental sodium, and less projectile worthy ingredients can be used as a shot buffer. Very easy to cover all your bases or tailor a specific load while with a rifle you're essentially stuck chucking your run of the mill lead and copper. Again, from a defensive mindset the revolver makes great sense in this setting when coupled with a shotgun. It's main use is as an extremely close quarters defensive weapon, either too close to use your shotgun or its out of service/ammo and you got caught up to by whatever irregular you've ran afoul of. Either way you're talking bad breath distance if not actively fighting hand to whatever. In these sorts of confines an autoloaders capacity advantage is worth a lot less than a revolvers inability to malfunction due to slide interference and capability of truly devastating hard contact shots. Your usage is essentially "what handgun would i want if i had to use it while already wrestling a bear"

Andrew Jackson
Andrew Jackson

Guns are for pussies. Fight the demons bare fisted like a man.

Gavin Ward
Gavin Ward

Listen up OP, I need to contact you. This is unironically extremely important please tell me where I can reach you.

Xavier Bell
Xavier Bell

OP You'd better get in here

Attached: wot.png (587 KB, 500x464)

Parker Hernandez
Parker Hernandez

T. Satan

The demons are already after you, OP, be on your guard.

Isaac Torres
Isaac Torres

Go with the .308 Winchester. That round can take any living critter on the planet...Don't let these city bois tell you it's not enough gun for skinwalkers and squatch, it totally is.

Robert Allen
Robert Allen

i don't think those kinds of things exist

how could they? if demons and such exist then that means there are also "godly" things that exist that will protect you from them, r-right?...

Attached: slug.jpg (57 KB, 627x481)

Dylan Gutierrez
Dylan Gutierrez

Being a fuck who is stuck in California, trapped behind enemy line if you will, I will say rangers and law enforcement are very spooked by any kind of stuff like that. If you go out and they see anything that isn't compliant a lot will call some kind of back up. Went hiking with a revolver this last summer after having lived in Utah and they treated me like I was trying to commit a terrorist act. 8 officers with shotguns for someone with a revolver hiking. So be careful. Make sure the area does not prohibit carrying and that you can have a pistol or shotgun. That being said rock island m5 12g is a good start. Cheap as hell and you can bang it up and it will still work.

Attached: 2014-08-19T061644Z-103507550-GM1EA8J12U601-RTRMADP-3-USA-MISSOURI-SHOOTING.jpg (82 KB, 960x661)

Ian Cruz
Ian Cruz

If a creature can take a .308 and or 12g to the chest and head and keep coming I'd be surprised

Adam Lee
Adam Lee

pitbulls love to be shot at

anyway you didn't respond to the actual content of my post at all

if demons are real then there must be angels right

Brandon Sanders
Brandon Sanders

Wrong, would an angel lets jews exist? But in all seriousness I dont think its angels and devils type shit. Having creatures that allude people are different than evil devils, monsters per say are different

Josiah Adams
Josiah Adams

Wrong, would an angel lets jews exist?

this board is so fucking funny man

but anyway the only way "monsters" as we know them can really exist is if they are manmade in a lab or something like the plot to a lot of horror movies and videogames, actual monsters don't just pop into thin air

Ethan Wood
Ethan Wood

Sounds bone chilling.

Attached: carlos.jpg (35 KB, 600x600)

Gavin Gray
Gavin Gray

I wouldnt say that, there are abominations that happens, then they breed then bam, feral disgustabugs.

Isaac Ross
Isaac Ross

it doesnt work like that man, if they were actually that different from the other animals they live with they would be killed or would kill them

Nicholas Morgan
Nicholas Morgan

They kill the other animals, its like the wolves in Finland that got super massive and smarter

Kayden Wood
Kayden Wood

Wait. Are you telling me Finland now has elves, Finns, AND direwolves? Perkele!

Daniel Carter
Daniel Carter

Stick to a large caliber handgun with tritium sights and a light on it. Don't bother carrying a long gun that you won't be able to use in tight spaces and is only going to be an hassle to move around with.

Jeremiah Powell
Jeremiah Powell

that may be if there are multiples

but if one is a mutation and is ~crazy~ strong and violent it won't reproduce

Jonathan Robinson
Jonathan Robinson

OP THIS IS SERIOUS HOW CAN I CONTACT YOU!!??

Josiah Howard
Josiah Howard

What if there are multiples

Ayden Williams
Ayden Williams

mutations like that aren't common enough for them to all happen in the same litter

Blake Ross
Blake Ross

Who the fuck are you?

Noah Ortiz
Noah Ortiz

I wish you the best of luck ive always wanted to do something like this but i currently lack the balls

Wyatt Walker
Wyatt Walker

tfw no Jow Forums friend to do this kind of shit with
tfw lack balls to do alone
tfw don’t even know such a place in central Texas

Caleb Parker
Caleb Parker

[email protected]

Asher Williams
Asher Williams

tfw you wont die in one of the plentiful and horrifying ways there are to die in abandoned mines
The places are deathtraps OP is an idiot

Xavier Richardson
Xavier Richardson

texas has many spoopy places you can check out

Aaron Powell
Aaron Powell

10mm or sw500 magnum

10mm is the greatest handgun round, it will kill skin walkers and supernatural threats through pure meme magic.

500 magnum can load effective birdshot shells for bird hunting that are equivalent to 28 gauge, as well as incendiary shells. Normal 350 grain hollowpoints or 700 grain wadcutters will also fuck shit with the power of a big game rifle.

Get an 8 inch 500 magnum for extreme threats, and a glock 40 mos for anything smaller than a thousand pounds.

Landon Sanders
Landon Sanders

You want a friend op?

36.668583,-116.909722

Put this into google maps if you wanna check for yourself lads

Attached: Screenshot-20181206-004755-Maps.jpg (574 KB, 1080x2220)

Julian Murphy
Julian Murphy

Demons or unclean spirits will more than likely try to possess you, sothe best defense against a demon is the Gospel of Salvation.

This.

Bring a priest. At the very least a bible, holy water and a cross. You'll need the bonus damage against undead/demons. Without it you're as good as dead.

Jackson Adams
Jackson Adams

Match a good saint for your build and wear an amulet and pray to that saints altar before battle.

Bring plenty of potions.

Adam Allen
Adam Allen

Unironically do not enter that thing without a respirator and a gad detector. Literally take a fucking canary if you have to.

Mines are among the most dangerous places to explore because of the toxic materials, gases, and risk of cave-in.

Joshua Martin
Joshua Martin

You are likely to die in one of a thousand different ways to die in a abandoned mine, but if you are serious:
For the love of god op, if you find water inside the mine, DO NOT DISTURB THE WATER.
Bring a gas detector, with a extra as backup.
3+ flashlights with at least double sets of batteries for each, plus a headlight with plenty of spare batteries.

And keep one spare bullet for each firearm on your person at all times, just in case.

Carson Cruz
Carson Cruz

Most expensive NVGs you can get. The remaining funds should be divided as follows:

50% on stockpiling batteries
30% on a handgun
10% on medical supplies
10% on handgun ammo

Jeremiah Turner
Jeremiah Turner

Best way to fight or just get rid of demons is whip out your pecker as soon as you feel their presence. It's worked well for me for many years because no demon or alien or any shit wants to fuck with the crazy enough guy to pull out his pecker in their presence.

Jace Hall
Jace Hall

What happens if he disturbs the water? Will it wake up?

Christopher Hughes
Christopher Hughes

There's no such thing as demons, skinwalkers, etc, you fantasy prone child. Get a glock and a pump shotgun and shut the fuck up

Elijah Phillips
Elijah Phillips

No, but gas pockets captured under water might be disturbed.
The water can also be highly acidic, alkaline or toxic depending on what type of mine it is and the leftover contamination.

Sebastian Ramirez
Sebastian Ramirez

Dont usually post on here but this fucking thread is so funny I have to post.

I would recommend a .303, it'll drop anything on four legs and as for anything else, just get a glock 9mm, no fucking around. Im not religious but if your worried about some spoopy pickaxe munching demons, go to church, bless fucking everything and carry any particularly powerful trinkets.

The advice other anons posted was great:
-extra batterys and lights
-gas detectors (maybe a gasmask too)
-a bullet for yourself, for when the demons about to tickle your gouch
-locator beacon
-gopro
-fellow Jow Forumsommando
-not going near any wooden things
-not going near any water, particularly odd lookin water

I would recommend you DONT go in there ,especially alone, but if you do, film it. Bring food for about three days, getting stuck in a cave works up a mighty appetite. Sorry for the wall of text and good luck.

Attached: Russell-up.jpg (58 KB, 980x653)

James Hernandez
James Hernandez

Im really curious, tell me your secrets wise one.

Michael Rogers
Michael Rogers

Theres also the possibility of falling in a water hole deeper than percievable

Liam Martin
Liam Martin

inb4 another dead kommando
We really need a body count.

sexdollanon here, looks like I'm ready to go as back up. But I'm a little spooped. I never went inna cave before. I would actually go this Saturday but believe it or not I am have a date at Universal Studios planned.

I have my boots ready. Though this shit is getting out of hand, let me know OP when you decide to go that way I can get ready if we don't hear from you. So you're going in two weeks?
The 21st or the 22nd? I can come with you with you don't want to do this alone. Safety is guaranteed in numbers. And if you're afraid of spoops and demons don't be. I have some minor past experience.
smilecharms627 gmail
Shoot me an email and let's see what we can do. I have guns already if you want to save money. We can talk about it there.

Alexander Wood
Alexander Wood

G26 and M4

Attached: Windham-Weaponry-AR15-1675.jpg (207 KB, 1152x768)

Brandon Cooper
Brandon Cooper

Just don't drag it out to the 27th, that's when the meet happens. I'll be monitoring my emails and this thread.

Austin Sullivan
Austin Sullivan

G26
literally most common pistol caliber world wide
literally most common pistol world wide (9mm Glock)
literally most common magazines world wide
literally most reliable pistol
literally most ergonomic pistol

M4
literally most common rifle caliber world wide (.223rem)
literally most common rifle world wide
literally most common magazines world wide
literally most reliable, accurate, light, ergonomic and common service rifle world wide

AP or WW ARs are cheap while being great and "cheap" even in Germany: egun.de/market/item.php?id=7183163

Attached: WW-AR-for-1k-bx-even-in-Germany.jpg (297 KB, 800x443)

Christopher Peterson
Christopher Peterson

For the love of fuck can somebody tell us what the deal is with Chloride City. All that has been said so far is that the water turned funny colors so everybody left, how is that spooky? That isn't paranormal shit, thats fucking up your groundwater with mining.

Connor Cruz
Connor Cruz

When you going user? I'd be real careful if I was planning a trip like that not even for monsters or spooks but plenty of real world stuff could do you in. Here's a discord server that OP and really anybody else can join and it's for "spook"hunting but mostly bros shitposting and talking Jow Forums stuff. OP you could probably find some fellas in your area to go along so you aren't alone
discord.gg/pyeaa5

Nathan Gray
Nathan Gray

No not a fucking Taurus, not everyone is a poorfag.

Jaxson Diaz
Jaxson Diaz

What big bore revolver should he consider then? Not to be a cock but Taurus makes some of the most well known big guns

Cameron Brown
Cameron Brown

the best thing to do is bring a middle eastern Jewish book!!! Abandon science and logic whitey

Lincoln Walker
Lincoln Walker

will coating bullets in white ash or holy water effect them negatively?

Tyler Cruz
Tyler Cruz

Smith and Wesson 500 Mag

Parker Walker
Parker Walker

Bring a gas detector. The most (/x/) thing out there is carbon monoxide/H2S in the mine.

Attached: 51YX1JiF6qL.-AC-SL1500-.jpg (26 KB, 274x498)

Sebastian Price
Sebastian Price

First off as soon as you get there role initiative and see what you get. This will determine your over all fate and plunders

Julian Myers
Julian Myers

//boards.4channel.org/out/thread/1396140#p1396140
looks like someone beat you to it

Benjamin Garcia
Benjamin Garcia

Fuck Fuck FUCK!!! IT CAN'T BE!!!!!!

Jeremiah Martinez
Jeremiah Martinez

Why do you think OP is white?

Dominic Bell
Dominic Bell

No it's actually not.

Grayson Jackson
Grayson Jackson

Don't worry. It's a different mine. If you compare what his pics of it is, it' not the same. Plenty of mines in death valley though

Blake Ward
Blake Ward

glock and a 590. it is npc tier, but it'll always work and kill when needed

Ian Flores
Ian Flores

It's very similar but it's not, if you're OP you're ok. Let us know what your plans are and make another thread

Andrew Hall
Andrew Hall

major this. the gasses in a mine arent friendly. consider eye protection and some kind of mask

Dylan Howard
Dylan Howard

California
10mm glock and keep it concealed at all times under all circumstances

Samuel Howard
Samuel Howard

Taurus makes some of the most well known big guns

Attached: cDgqXQxe-400x400.jpg (7 KB, 240x240)

Bentley Morgan
Bentley Morgan

i've been told a minimum caliber of .308 is required to properly fight the "different" threats

Christian Bell
Christian Bell

They're well known to be pieces of shit.

Camden Reed
Camden Reed

White ash isn't literally white colored ash.
White ash is a species of north american tree. You fashion the wood into a spear or use the ashes of the white ash tree against the supernatural.

Angel Green
Angel Green

t. skinwalker

Attached: 700[1].jpg (60 KB, 600x600)

Lucas Evans
Lucas Evans

The tree did not grow anywhere near the area with a tradition of using white ash for protection. Ash as a magical tree of protection stems from european traditions.
In the american west white ash literally meant white colored ash. This meant bone ash. Harder to make but it is pure white with no gray like from wood ash. The ash would be used to create a magic circle for protection while your magic is used for fighting.

Matthew Miller
Matthew Miller

Booo. 460xvr

Carter Allen
Carter Allen

Get an oxygen monitor

Parker Myers
Parker Myers

Just bring a fat friend and watch for abnormally labored breathing

Lincoln Hall
Lincoln Hall

Everyone else here is wrong. PCC.
Get one in 10mm or 9mm+p+ rated. You don't want to be firing rifle or shotgun rounds in a 150+ year old tunnel that has been dug through loose rock. Cave-ins are definitely possible due to the pressure wave from firing a rifle. Plus, you'll deafen yourself.
And get an oxygen monitor. Unless there is strong airflow through the mine, the air could be "bad" (low O2 levels) and you could suffocate.
Also, if it was a coal mine, don't bother going in. Coal is organic matter and literally pulls O2 from the air.

Michael Morris
Michael Morris

By the time you (or chubbs) can feel that there's low O2, you're already suffocating. You had better hope you have a quick route back to fresh air.

Wyatt Cox
Wyatt Cox

might want ear plugs if you are going to fire that gun underground. i imagine it would be loud as fuck, man. go slay that fucking demon and mount it

Jackson Cooper
Jackson Cooper

Lotta people know the raging bull line from movies

Elijah Morgan
Elijah Morgan

Thus the life of a Jow Forumsommando

Scavengers
Trespassers
Adventurers
Loners
Killers (kek we all larp)
Explorers
Robbers

I've always liked how Jow Forumsommandos and S.T.A.L.K.E.R.S always mirrored one another. I'd like to think that if shit where to ever hit the fan we'd have the Jow Forums faction. As dumb as it sounds, my Jow Forums patch always brings a smile to my face. Even though we hardly know each other we take care of one another.

Attached: s428982168532535188-p231-i2-w2560.jpg (2.66 MB, 3413x2560)

Carson Reed
Carson Reed

I honestly dont know if id be more or less cautious around fellow Jow Forumsommandos in SHTF. On one hand if I died with one im sure it would be from doing something stupid and id at the very least be remembered for it

Attached: glorious-russian-kalashnikov.jpg (183 KB, 800x533)

Hunter Ortiz
Hunter Ortiz

using .454 on demons
Achievement: Hellsing

Aaron Anderson
Aaron Anderson

I would suggest small caliber arms. A pistol caliber carbine and a pistol of matching caliber is what i would carry. Anything louder than a 9mm is going to destroy your ears in a mineshaft. I would suggest going on a small pilgrimage to the chruches surrounding the area you plan to travel. Ask for blessings, on you, your guns and ammo. If you tell a catholic priest that you search out a demon to slay, he is more than likely to bless them.

Jeremiah Edwards
Jeremiah Edwards

on the other id be dead from doing something stupid, like posting before I finished typing.

Brandon Gutierrez
Brandon Gutierrez

If you tell a catholic priest that you search out a demon to slay, he is more than likely to bless them.
Maybe in Mexico but probably because they're just afraid of you

Attached: 1541199720505.jpg (439 KB, 1200x792)

Aiden Garcia
Aiden Garcia

literally going to kill a demon
OP, you better fucking keep us updated, you glorious faggot.

Cameron Gutierrez
Cameron Gutierrez

THIS. I have been there, no monsters just shit and weird chemical smells. I turned around after 50' of crawling. I wouldn't take a gun... That's pretty pointless nothing alive down there except gnats. Take a Bug-A-Salt rifle, but that might be over kill. Also this is has been a wet winter sofar so maybe wait till late spring unless you are looking to die in a desert flood.

Isaiah Carter
Isaiah Carter

"Father, I have traveled a great distance on a pilgrimage, and I must request a favor."
"Of course my child. The charity of God is boundless. What can a humble servant of our lord do to help?"
Anonymous kneels and presents his Glock brand Glock to the priest
He hesitantly accepts the piece, disregarding the federal courts decision oh him owning firearms due to his history with violent sexual conduct with minors
"I request that you bless my sidearm "Deunan Knute" Holy Father. For I leave on the marrow to slay the demons in the depths of California border."
"I- you what?"
"Also bless "Rally Vincent" my Kalashnikov and all of her magazines if you would."
Once again the priest violates federal law and obtains possession of a firearm along with half a dozen lewd hentai and sexy deer magazines fully loaded with 7.62x39
"My child, I am not sure that these items should receive the lords blessing- perhaps if you had trap magazines id consider it but-"
"Traps are gay"
"-No you're gay! now get the fuck out of my church you little shit."

And now with the weapons unblessed user continues his pilgrimage on to the next church in search of a Priest willing to bless him before going on his holy crusade into the deep dark cesspit of commie-fornia to hunt demons

Kevin Anderson
Kevin Anderson

Yeah, people hyperventilate when there is too much co2 but not when there is not enough o2. That's why so many people die from co.

Camden Evans
Camden Evans

These are some stupid fucking omens. Everyone in the south west would be dead if there was anything to them

Joshua Clark
Joshua Clark

This. Bring slugs, buck, and bird.

Nicholas Price
Nicholas Price

make sure you bring a token black person with you
they always see ghosts and like on star trek they are the first to get killed if the shit goes down

Attached: -1541955298.gif (642 KB, 245x219)

James Clark
James Clark

and fat people have very different aerobic capacities and thresholds. A fat untrained person will likely be at an oxygen deficit sooner due to be less conditioned but they'd be in much worse shape accounting for low oxygen. They'd show symptoms much more pronounced and much sooner than a fit person especially since exploring can be strenuous

Matthew Taylor
Matthew Taylor

Would OP even get signal out?

Kayden Williams
Kayden Williams

explain

Alexander Flores
Alexander Flores

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acid_mine_drainage

Jackson Perry
Jackson Perry

If you're going really deep, you should definitely bring a respitator and oxy monitor. Also I assume youre going to pack basic supplies. Tell your plan someone who cares about you, instruct them to call emergency services if you dont return/contact them by a certain day/time. Bring a whistle, rope, and wear a fucking helmet with a headlamp. Bring extra batteries and a spare flashlight. I hope you have some experience spelunking - know your limits, if you've never been them go on a guided tour.

This sounds fun as fuck though. Good luck. As far as guns go - .357 revolver and shotgun are cheapest, most accessible, least visibly offensive, and plenty for anything you encounter in a cave. Wear muffs if you're going to shoot (maybe with amplifier cuz demons or whatever - although that'll probably just spook you more). Are you comfortable with solo exploring? Your mind can fuck you really quick in a place like a mine, especially by yourself - i.e. why there are stories of a demon.

Joseph Jones
Joseph Jones

OP wants to operate in literal hell
Godspeed you crazy cunt, try not to die from something lame like toxic air or a cave in.

Attached: [righteous-fury-intensifies].png (2.77 MB, 1600x1200)

Luke Sanchez
Luke Sanchez

The way I see it, in SHTF we all have a very high chance of dying, might as well die in some glorious way with other Jow Forumsommandos than just get gutshot from some fudd and bleed out completely forgotten.

Attached: k-in-shtf.jpg (66 KB, 640x720)

Bentley Powell
Bentley Powell

Which part is about it killing you?

Grayson Cruz
Grayson Cruz

It needs to be something reliable and poweful enough to handle most kind of threats.
FN-FAL, no question.

Ethan Jenkins
Ethan Jenkins

No clue, didn't read. Just never disturb a stagnant pool of yellow water within a mine. It will basically gas you. It's called yellow boy as far as I know.

Austin Cruz
Austin Cruz

That does seem like a good way to look at it. Maybe i might even become a urban legend or campfire tale so I can live on forever

Anthony Bennett
Anthony Bennett

A Jow Forumsommando society that venerates the dead and their exploits
I would join

Carson Moore
Carson Moore

72 Waifus await you in paradise

Matthew Ortiz
Matthew Ortiz

sensible_chuckle.gif

Attached: traps-are-gay.png (29 KB, 1338x341)

John Anderson
John Anderson

t. subterranean demon

Henry Evans
Henry Evans

The way I see it, the only way to successfully clear a mine is with a fucking flamethrower. Dont take chances with that shit

Attached: 1543627688071.jpg (69 KB, 1012x671)

Elijah Thomas
Elijah Thomas

We're pretty much already a cult with the murder/k/ube so it wouldn't be something too off.

Attached: AVE-NEX-ALEA.jpg (456 KB, 2816x2112)

Levi Cooper
Levi Cooper

Ah yes, perhaps one day I too will have my very own green txt story that will be passed on. Doll user and the mosin bolt, Butt plug ak grip, Amphibious Jow Forumsommando, dune kune, skinwalker hunter, and all the old fag tales.

Juan White
Juan White

Jesus long arms are so unsettling.

Attached: 1496290257742.jpg (30 KB, 604x453)

Kayden Watson
Kayden Watson

GO GET EM OP, FUCK BLEEZBUB UP

Attached: 3c768c0594f0a05b15ff9c3365c0fdec.jpg (82 KB, 858x536)

Andrew Diaz
Andrew Diaz

Musket and cap & ball revolver.
Take holy candles and salt with you.

Christopher Morales
Christopher Morales

FUCK UP SATAN OP, OPERATE SO HARD HE PRAYS

Attached: 3500.jpg (33 KB, 620x372)

Angel Myers
Angel Myers

yeah but then you're fucked if there's a significant amount of methane gas

Luis Brooks
Luis Brooks

See this guy gets it

Jace Cooper
Jace Cooper

THIS

bring muffs, if you fire a 12g in an enclosed space you're going to have a bad time, as in not being able to do shit anymore

Levi Davis
Levi Davis

pH of -3.6 seems pretty dangerous, desu

Easton Roberts
Easton Roberts

Please hop in here we;re a paranormal research discord and have some people interested in helping you out. discord.gg/SCcs8y

Julian Phillips
Julian Phillips

flash floods in canyons are no joke, if there is a strong wind in a canyon you fucking run

canyoneeringusa.com/utah/introduction/hazards/

this talks about flash floods in canyons, but it's applicable anywhere

Wyatt Diaz
Wyatt Diaz

this

Owen Nguyen
Owen Nguyen

If you tell a catholic priest that you search out a demon to slay, he is more than likely to bless them.
Lol no he's going to tell you to stop.

Mason Foster
Mason Foster

user
if you are there
bring bismuth, lots of it
your life depends on it

Jeremiah Roberts
Jeremiah Roberts

I wouldn't worry about it

Attached: 1540747737381.jpg (111 KB, 1692x1252)

Jace Cook
Jace Cook

OP goes
forgets hearing protection and deafens himself shooting in cave at shadow
bursts ear drum; becomes violently ill; has a panic attack as cannot regain balance; collapses, wakes up next day still nauseous and off-balance unable to leave mine and dies a day later from exposure
or
walks into mine, explores for 10 minutes
goes down a dip and immediately asphyxiates on pocket of gas
body not found for months
hm!

Evan Wilson
Evan Wilson

The pH alone won't tell you anything. Coca Cola has pH of ~2.5, but it won't eat the flesh off your bones. What actually matters is the strength of the acid (it's pKa). In case of yellow water in mines, it's sulfuric acid, so it will fuck you up.

Nathan Phillips
Nathan Phillips

don't get ass raped by a wendigo,skinwalker or fleshgait user

Attached: images.jpg (5 KB, 240x210)

Henry Cruz
Henry Cruz

Hk Mark 23 or .357 revolver, AR15 in 450 bushmaster and you're all set

Oliver Barnes
Oliver Barnes

In this episode, user goes into a mine and inhales carbon monoxide and dies.

Cameron Adams
Cameron Adams

wheellock
Ew

Noah Phillips
Noah Phillips

Ideal long arms if you’re not a poor
POF Revolution
SCAR 17
Big Horn Armory .500S&W
Zenith MP5 clone
Kris in 10mm

If you are poor
WASR10/Draco witha brace
PTR 91

For spelunking specifically look into a good AR pistol with brace in .300BLK

As other anons have said a pistol with underwood or buffalo bore whether it be Glock or Ruger revolver will be fine also. Bring gas masks, medical kits, lights and plenty of water.

Thomas Fisher
Thomas Fisher

If you have no weapon training get a big knife, and make it fucking sharp as a back up fall back. Weapon training > Glock, AR-15. Why ar? AK mags are fucking heavy, and if you're on your own you need more ammo. also exercise with the equipment daily for 2 weeks before going in the fields.

Carson Bailey
Carson Bailey

If you're rich ill allow you to hire me as a defense contractor

Hunter Thompson
Hunter Thompson

Rip and tear OP

Attached: FB-IMG-1538723541534.jpg (18 KB, 540x718)

Justin Lee
Justin Lee

Also, keep in mind that if there was any rain within a month of your visit, there very well will be quick sand. The water flows under ground in the desert.

Justin Watson
Justin Watson

It's been raining and storming all along southern California last night and the night before with flash flood warnings but Death Valley appears to be...well dry but cold at steady 60 degree temperatures which is perfect for operating inna desert. Dry cold weather is best for getting naked and sweaty.

Blake Turner
Blake Turner

op going to hunt skinwalkers

Levi Sanchez
Levi Sanchez

I wonder how many people like OP have died in that cave.
Holy shit guys, it's pretty much a real world dungeon filled with loot. There's probably dozens of guns down there ripe for the taking.

Alexander Jones
Alexander Jones

Don't tempt me to go the same day as OP.

Benjamin Rodriguez
Benjamin Rodriguez

Good luck OP

Attached: loot.jpg (234 KB, 1200x712)

Henry Cook
Henry Cook

Attached: 1542504705881.png (3.13 MB, 2793x2206)

Owen Williams
Owen Williams

Kek

Charles Bennett
Charles Bennett

bring a earmuffs and a gas mask op

Joshua Nelson
Joshua Nelson

this. proof or you're a nigger

Henry Anderson
Henry Anderson

This thread inspires tons of Jow Forumsommandos to go exploring old dangerous mines like some sort of American version of dungeon crawling
News articles keep popping up of heavily armed individuals or even groups going into old mines and dying
This just adds further incentive to mine crawling, since there's all the good loot there for the taking
Becomes such an epidemic the government is forced to start guarding mining entrances
Constant gunfights between low security checkpoints and mine crawlers explode all over the country
Eventually the government gets some serious manpower to keep anyone from getting in... Or out
Handful of survivors in each mine create small but heavily armed villages that survive off raw salamander meat
De-evolve into gun wielding subhuman troglodytes
Launch raids at night to kidnap soldiers
Rape all the females, creating more subhuman mine dwelling beasts
Eventually the great goblin uprising happens, the pale skinned vermin remaining a constant nuisance for decades

Zachary Turner
Zachary Turner

Make sure the bullets are coated with silver and the primers have a dab of holly water.

Aaron Peterson
Aaron Peterson

Ask for blessings, on you, your guns and ammo. If you tell a catholic priest that you search out a demon to slay, he is more than likely to bless them.
kek get a grip man. The guy will be freaked out and those creeps hear some shit.

Christian Cook
Christian Cook

Live in WV
Can find used co2 and methane detectors for stupid cheap in every surplus store for miles
There are some benefits to living in this shithole.

Brody Bennett
Brody Bennett

smells like a new Jow Forums adventure

Attached: andy.jpg (22 KB, 440x398)

Asher Bell
Asher Bell

High caliber bolt action, saves on ammunition use and is exstreamly reliable and easy to fix and maintain but
marksmanship is a virtue
So take time with your shots and make them count, as for a pistol a revolver would be your best friend for the same reasons for a bolt, but you may want a "panic" weapon so a tarus judge would be good to provide ridiculous stopping power in a panicked cqc situation

Aiden Perez
Aiden Perez

Be honest Jow Forums if you came across "abandoned" mines with armed guards how long until you decide to go innamine

Camden Howard
Camden Howard

Cheeki breeki

Ian Rogers
Ian Rogers

I always take my Glock 17 in mines with me. While I'm out I have a Ruger 77/17 hornet as well as my sig 516. ar-15. Both the rifles stay in the truck as they are to much to pack in the mines.

cnn.com/2011/US/03/05/nevada.mine.death/index.html

as an example this poor bastard died very slowly, hurt, and alone.

My advice is to stay out of the mines unless you either know what you or doing, or someone teaches you what to do. Mines are dangerous as fuck. Never lose respect for the mine could do to you.

Attached: IMG-2436.jpg (1.42 MB, 2448x3264)

Juan Butler
Juan Butler

Do you have any experience working in confined spaces? Are you familiar of the dangers and environmental hazards? For fuck sake, you're going to an abandoned mine near a place called CHLORIDE CITY in a region called DEATH VALLEY. This sort of thing would have alarm bells sounding in the mind of someone that's not a complete retard.

Adrian Campbell
Adrian Campbell

One tit demon seems like a good waifu, would fug.

Jack Perez
Jack Perez

You'll want a respirator and air purity meters. There's a lot of bad shit in mines even considering that monsters aren't real. Try not to get lost as well. Don't go anywhere you don't feel confidant squeezing through cause even if you don't get stuck, going back through it is 9 times of 10 even more uncomfortable. And always be aware of lightheadedness in case you start running out of air down there

Jonathan Morgan
Jonathan Morgan

This. It's called an EPIRB and a cheap one will run you about 300 bucks.

Connor Bennett
Connor Bennett

most common ways to die in a hard rock mine as far I can tell

#1 falling.
#2 rock falling on you.
#3.low 02 or toxic gasses,

just a little info for you.

Attached: IMG-3900.jpg (1.39 MB, 2448x3264)

Evan Phillips
Evan Phillips

Gotta go with a pistol caliber carbine loaded with FMJ and some meme RIP rounds alternating every round for your side arm.

Jonathan Torres
Jonathan Torres

only individuals with the authority of Christ

All of mankind has the authority of Christ if they accept Jesus. Fucking Catholic

Robert Cook
Robert Cook

They only put armed guards in front of the good shit, that's just more incentive. Plus you get the rush of not getting out of here when someone tells you "get out of here, STALK--uh, spelunker."

Ethan Johnson
Ethan Johnson

How the fuck do you kill something like that? Have your guns blessed by an Orthodox priest?

Jaxon Reyes
Jaxon Reyes

Watch out for gas leaks, take a lighter or something and watch for flickering.

Cooper Wright
Cooper Wright

inb4 OP fucking dies like the ruby mountain boys

Liam Ortiz
Liam Ortiz

.460 Rowland pistol and then a semi auto .308 preferably with a 15 or more round magazine

Jaxon Cooper
Jaxon Cooper

Innawoods, Unnaground
As above, so below

Kayden Reed
Kayden Reed

I would make sure the first say 5 rounds in your mag are solid silver. That'll take care of half your problems right there. Also, carry a sharpened wood stake on your belt in a scabbard. Take a survival mirror both for signaling and Medusa confrontations. Holy water in the canteen...

Thomas Flores
Thomas Flores

l
Wait they died?

Leo Bell
Leo Bell

Not to be a cock but Taurus makes some of the most well known big guns
for poor brazilniggers

Owen Nguyen
Owen Nguyen

10.5" upper for close quarter mine exploration
goodbye eyesight and hearing

Adam Sullivan
Adam Sullivan

If .454 Cassul was good enough for Mr. Elmer Keith then by God it's good enough for the you, son.

Attached: 1535782464711.jpg (56 KB, 558x395)

Henry Bennett
Henry Bennett

Don't forget about the threat of H2S and other nasty gasses. This idea is retarded from front to back, it's a good thing OP is just larping because otherwise we are witnessing a person concocting an overly elaborate suicide.

Gabriel Phillips
Gabriel Phillips

Capybara are by far the world's cutest rodent.

Andrew Martinez
Andrew Martinez

meets 7 wolves - oh poop...

Nathaniel Ortiz
Nathaniel Ortiz

Whatchu fuckin say, mate?

Attached: ViciousCarnivoreExample41B.jpg (47 KB, 500x672)

Brody Bailey
Brody Bailey

Lost in a cave system
Inaccurate locator beacon that may not even transmit to surface
Bitten by lethally venomous snake (?)
If OP isnt going to haul his ass out and call for help ASAP, he should just kiss his ass goodbye at that point and fire up a lefty.

Joshua Roberts
Joshua Roberts

"M4"
Cringe

Justin Scott
Justin Scott

OP pic
ok, without the lazy shit writers always love to pull about modern firearms bouncing off magical plot armor:
How well would a team of well trained, experienced, and well equipped humans deal with OP pic? Let's say there's more than one, agile, and takes the same amount of shots a normal medium-big animal would take if it were pumped up and coming for you (shot placement effect applies here, it isn't a bullet sponge)?

Grayson Diaz
Grayson Diaz

Lurk more, teenanon

Josiah Nguyen
Josiah Nguyen

colt.com/series/M4_CARBINE_SERIES not a decent rifle ?

Hudson Cook
Hudson Cook

colt.com/detail-page/col-crm16a1-556-20-30rd I know this is over priced , but that aesthetic.

Caleb Taylor
Caleb Taylor

Easy kill with standard breaching tactics and higher caliber rifles (308 br, etc.)

Bentley Robinson
Bentley Robinson

So is OP dead or?

Andrew Garcia
Andrew Garcia

Bring earpro, probably 2 types, and a strong mounted flashlight. Shooting in a cave with a big bore gun is liable to disorient you through the muzzle flash/noise factor.

Juan Cooper
Juan Cooper

cutest rodent.
nah

Attached: 1449226800243.jpg (1.94 MB, 3291x2160)

Jonathan Perez
Jonathan Perez

he doesn't know that Taurus has the absolute best magnum revolvers in production
he doesn't know S&W can't even handle .44 mag +P loads where Taurus can

This meme has been retarded for 10 years.

Charles Long
Charles Long

Attached: 1508542413785.png (204 KB, 1188x869)

James Cook
James Cook

fuck than sounds /comfy/ user. I would carry a GP100 (which is California approved) and a Winchester 94. (Only because I wouldn't want to deal with the bullshit semi-auto laws in California) In case of demons, I would keep a bible and a crucifix but above all else true faith in god and jesus
Happy Hunting user

Eli Moore
Eli Moore

This. Catholicucks get out

Cooper Miller
Cooper Miller

7.62x39 AK or some type of 12 Gauge with a variation of loads

.357 Magnum and a small .22 handgun

Mason Mitchell
Mason Mitchell

Idiot Heretic you are going to get him killed

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit