Anybody know anything about this pistola?

Anybody know anything about this pistola?

Attached: Screenshot_20181208-165211_Chrome.jpg (1079x1697, 513K)

Other urls found in this thread:

recoilweb.com/exclusive-alien-pistol-from-laugo-arms-142190.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It looks cool in a blade runner sort of way and I want it but will never get it
also dat low bore axis

I thought Glock was the ak of pistols?

Attached: 1499648875317.jpg (752x1000, 111K)

What does "AK-47 of pistols" even mean?
Why are you posting clickbait headlines from one of the worst clickbait sites around?

Attached: пистолет лебедева 767788.jpg (1500x837, 443K)

Bump for interest cause dat cyberpunk aesthetic

The PL15 has a safety?

Attached: пистолет lebedeva disassembled.jpg (800x628, 210K)

Anyone else suddenly remember the Strike One/ Strizh? There was a lot of promises, and interest, about how it was likely to become the standard Russian sidearm. While also being available in many civilian markets because it was also technically an Italian gun and thus no hindered by import laws. That pistol never got adopted by the Russians and neither has it been pushed for civilians to buy.
I suspect this pistol will be the same: get some initial attention and hype, especially with the Kalashnikov brand attached to it, but ultimately it ends up going nowhere. Russians still continue using their MP-443s and at most this gets unofficially adopted by some interior force unit(s).

Attached: strike_one_pistol.jpg (523x469, 24K)

Because I don't know anything about this gun and I don't wanna read normie comments under the article.

Attached: пистолет lebedeva 38488.jpg (900x600, 425K)

The MP-443's are fine, so yeah. We'll just see those hang around until 9x19 is no longer adequate.

>Russian
>handgun

Attached: yikes.jpg (764x713, 309K)

It made an appearance in anime.
I think that qualifies as success.

Attached: sao strike one 1299188.jpg (853x462, 151K)

Got any pics of the inside of that rail on the slide? It has an interesting external geometry just forward of the takedown lever.

No. sorry

Attached: пистолет лебедева 812488.jpg (900x600, 363K)

It's just like an m1911, just styled like that on the outside

>Linkless
No, it's not a 1911 derivative, it's clearly a BHP derivative. Dumbass.

Which will likely be never. Sidearms really don't have to do much and I cannot think of a single advancement that would make a nation suddenly demand thousands, if not millions, of them to replace something they already have. Even the times where changing cartridge appears, it usually dies down pretty quickly because most pistols now use a 9mm and that's just fine. There are still some Russian police agencies going around with PM, a design from the 1940s.

I'd imagine CZ handguns are the AK-47s of pistols, just like Glocks are the AR-15s of pistols.

I have never wanted a gun more badly than I want that thing.

>National Interest
dogpukingupspaghetti.webm

please tell me these are going to be sold in the US

Attached: 1509849311202.jpg (720x718, 57K)

Actually the strike one went to salient arms who make gucci glocks, then it bacame a different company and now they are releasing it as the archeon arms stryk b. It took longer than what I wanted but I followed the development of that pistol like the autist i am

>PM, a design from the 1940s.
The Walther PP was made in 1929 though.

Interesting. I thought it was entirely dead and only remembered it when reading this thread. Thanks for the info.

War against peer or near-peer using body armour.

What the fuck is this and where can I get one in the next 3-5 minutes?

Attached: 98765165165.jpg (190x190, 42K)

Kalashnikov can't import them because of import bans from Russia and Kalashnikov concern has no plans to release them on the US market. I emailed their headquarters a few months and was just as disappointed as you are now.

what's so special about it?

Yeah The Archon had quite a few hiccups along the ride of production (including moving manufacturing out of california) but now it's a $850 striker framed polymer pistol that's about the same size as a glock 19. There are plans to release the type A (full size) next year but they've been promising next year for several years and their website currently has no mention of an upcoming product. Holy fuck I might be on the spectrum

>ruthlessly ripped off by dozens of gun makers without paying royalties
yes

Look at me, we're all on the spectrum here.

Well that sucks

Attached: 1519514189173.png (703x468, 361K)

Is that a left handed gun or are all the controls on the wrong side?
>AK-57 of pistols
Ohhhhh... I get it.

Is this the new dark souls comparison meme?

am i the only one who thinks it would unironically look great with makarov grips?

>archeon arms stryk b
>$849 MSRP

No thanks.

I can see it. Probably modified slightly to match the design language of the slide a bit.

>I thought Glock was the ak of pistols?

LOL....good one.

I'm ready to fucking scream! WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE FUCKING PISTIOL YOU BLITHERING DROOLING IMBECILE!?

There's a reason I screen capped the article title and name of the publication

because you're a shill and you're trying to bait clicks for your clickbait site?

Yup, lemme get on Jow Forums and get about 20 clicks

Totally worth the trouble

>haha why would i post post my clickbait image on one of the most active gun sites on the internet?
>lol do you really think people share articles or something haha, it's not like our business model depends on it

Again, lemme get these half a dozen clicks, and ten shares, that's what's gonna save the farm

This
/thread

Penis grips*

Pretty sure that this is the ak47 of pistols

Attached: wm_4584811.jpg (3072x2304, 666K)

Are you referring to CZ to AKs, or Glocks to ar15s? Or both?

REALLY hoping this comes to the United States.

kek

I’d buy one. I hope they allow someone like CZ to manufacture it under license, they’d make a solid profit expanding into the US market.

Attached: 1515130662669.jpg (413x395, 38K)

>What does "AK-47 of pistols" even mean?
cheap and easy to manufacture, no complex machining operations or expensive components
low parts count
can be field stripped and cleaned without the use of external tools
standard firearm for thousands across dozens of countries
can be operated be even the lowliest conscript of child soldier

honestly, the glock probably is the AK of pistols

It's some unpronouncable moon rune shit you raging faggot

the makarov already is the ak of pistols.

I'd be interested if it was SAO instead.

I have referred to the Glock as the pistol AK-47 for years. I went with the SKS instead of the AK. Got a glock. I'll field strip a glock over a Makarov any day.

Lebedev PL14 you baby

The Gen 2 was anyways

The ones that came out later are all crap.

Is it "you will never see this in your lifetime and neither will your children nor their children"? Even so, can you post their response?

Stop using question marks when you're stating something.

you forgot

can wipe your ass with it
can be left outside for a week
can shoot thousands of rounds without cleaning

this is the AK-47 of handguns

Attached: gunversation ruger kp90.jpg (720x483, 29K)

Until the US lifts the import ban on Russian firearms, and the way things are going that won't be for some time

Can it defeat power armor?

Is the mainspring housed under the barrel like the Hudson? Did the Hudson straight gank that from the PL15?

No?

I'm pretty sure it could defeat a power ranger if that counts

AK's shoot 7.62's

Attached: 1526782909180.jpg (1000x664, 229K)

>>Looks like shit
>>Needlessly heavy
>>Loved by basketball Americans

Yep, checks out.

I kinda want one for ipsc now.

Retweeted!

Expect the unexpected.

If it's has quality of the Yarigin pistol...

As long as this one is not as shitty as the Strike One.

Let's be real here but the PL-15 has nothing in common with the AK-47. Kalashnikov is focusing on quality on their recent projects such as SVCh and the PL-15. SVCh for example, only two units of the Russian special forces have it so far, it's too expensive and the PL-15 still in testing. These weapons are being made for elite units only, that's why even though the SVCh is quite better than the SVD, the SVD-M project continues going on as usual for Ratnik, because deep down the government knows it can't afford the SVCh for average troops.

Attached: hi point c9.jpg (550x550, 35K)

Glocks are the AR-15 of pistols.

If anything the M1911 has always been the AK of pistols.

Once you get a good one it can serve you a long time. Like AKs though finding a good one can take a lot of time and money.

>The National Interest
>Clickbait "conservative" rag
>Brand new handgun, barely had time in anyone's hands
>Immediate comparison to AK47

Go away Vlad.

This is retarded

So, the Makarov?

Looks like a cheap knockoff to Laugo Arms' Alien
recoilweb.com/exclusive-alien-pistol-from-laugo-arms-142190.html

Attached: pobrane.jpg (275x183, 6K)

What? No it doesn't.

Nah, it doesn't even look sci-fi like some claim. It just looks a little different because of the low bore axis which helps lower recoil and follow-up shots.

Attached: PL-15-5.jpg (960x640, 104K)

>AK-47 of pistols
That's not a Makarov

Looks like the Steyr LA-1 ..or vise versa ...

Attached: 2018-12-09-22-08-47.jpg (419x537, 24K)

topkek

yo wtf they got the same profile

>cheap and easy to manufacture, no complex machining operations or expensive components
ok so definitely not an ak, then?
>low parts count
so also definitely not an ak, which has 80 parts in comparison to around 87 for an ar?
>can be field stripped and cleaned without the use of external tools
so basically any modern combat rifle?
>standard firearm for thousands across dozens of countries
so fewer in use than the number of hipoints in my county?
>can be operated be even the lowliest conscript of child soldier
ok, now we're talking about the AK

Imagine being the no guns mouth breathing kike that wrote that headline.