How will gun companies appeal to the next generation? They can't rely on...

Justin Myers
Justin Myers

How will gun companies appeal to the next generation? They can't rely on boomers forever.

Attached: 1513372454401.png (1.11 MB, 1080x1920)

All urls found in this thread:

amiami.com/eng/detail/?gcode=FIGURE-040809
ocdtypes.com/repeating-ocd.php
youtube.com/watch?v=9IM2cAAapyI
youtube.com/watch?v=qd26rqGtdv4
youtube.com/watch?v=iOo-Kjl_M88
youtube.com/watch?v=v6CJaChQ7rQ
youtu.be/z0kaYs8SbMs
entropymag.org/gunsmith-cats-on-gun-control-culture-and-taboo/
youtube.com/watch?v=evClc6EcTFQ

Noah Smith
Noah Smith

By being available to own, legally.

Carter Sanders
Carter Sanders

Many already are. AR manufacturer and Gucci race gun makers like Zev market specifically to young Call of Duty types and competitors.

Nicholas Cox
Nicholas Cox

By using scientific data to show they have a superior product.

Oliver Cox
Oliver Cox

Apparently this was at Shot Show.

Attached: vZ64L0l.jpg (129 KB, 1200x900)

Brandon Phillips
Brandon Phillips

Yup. And there were pictures within the Magpul offices with a bunch of animu posters and figma.

Nathaniel Scott
Nathaniel Scott

What we classify as "The Boomer" at the moment isn't as much of a generation as it is a developmental stage.
The boomer lies in everybodies future. You just don't know it yet.
As you go through life, you'll begin to build a healthy work ethic, appreciate the small things and drop the entitlement,
and before you know it, you'll be cracking and sipping as if you've been doing it for ages.

Attached: 1541074841581.png (2.31 MB, 1320x2948)

Blake Sanders
Blake Sanders

Movies and media, same as the last century.

Wyatt White
Wyatt White

Jow Forumsommandos and anime-loving right wingers are literally the new demographcis for guns

Attached: 1493500387893.jpg (400 KB, 1272x1152)

Jonathan Allen
Jonathan Allen

What a time to be alive.

Juan Richardson
Juan Richardson

Not targeting the demographic with lots of disposable income.
Gee user, it's almost like you don't want to make money.

Attached: 1495679682678.png (99 KB, 375x206)

Isaiah Harris
Isaiah Harris

Suppose your parents are extremely liberal nuts, your Mom is a Fed who thinks like a Calli politican, and your grandma believes everything the news says. I'm interested in guns, but I don't know how to explain it to them.
[spoiler]ww2 vet grandpa's dead, and I think my extended family is under the same idea[/spoiler]

Adrian Williams
Adrian Williams

mfw thats me and Ive been thinking about buying a vector for a while now

Attached: 1535063181295.jpg (34 KB, 776x465)

Blake Watson
Blake Watson

How the hell does the main right-wing even go from Boomers to anime nerds?

Attached: --original-drawn-by-daito--887d8a9207f0bc1f72e24b1aec00ccfd.jpg (643 KB, 740x1000)

Gavin Williams
Gavin Williams

Do you live with them? If not buy a gun now, and when they find out about it down the road,
Ive had this for [months, years]
point out you didnt change after you purchased it
hide and anime related things
Boom done, literally that easy

Dominic Evans
Dominic Evans

hide all anime related things*

Attached: A3082950602243668D06F0ED31F20263.gif (361 KB, 280x198)

Nathan Nelson
Nathan Nelson

I thought a "The Boomer" was an individual who sells out others and their children for short term gains, constanty fucking things up for the future in order to secure their fast approaching, nearly bankrupt Social Security, Medicare don't pay for shit, diabetes, morbid obesity addled retirement?

t. YES I AM MAD

Caleb Allen
Caleb Allen

Videogames

Dominic Moore
Dominic Moore

Attached: I'll-give-you-something-to-cry-about.png (763 KB, 581x640)

Robert Thomas
Robert Thomas

Yeah, I still live with them, although given it's Ohio, I doubt their opinions matter on a state scale. Isn't it becoming a red state or still swing?

Hudson Jenkins
Hudson Jenkins

The same way Japan did

Charles Howard
Charles Howard

Is it bad that this anime subculture makes me embarassed to associate with the millenial gun owner demographic?

Matthew Brooks
Matthew Brooks

It's a piece of shit, don't fall for it.

Zachary Phillips
Zachary Phillips

Yes because if you unironically like anime and guns and like gun anime or anime guns then you're based. I associate a lot more with weeaboos who get into firearms thanks to anime than long-time shooters or hobbyists simply because they're autistic and not the good kind of autism that's fun.

Adam Moore
Adam Moore

The right wing is the new counter culture. The left controls education and the media, they aren't cool or hip.

Lucas Thomas
Lucas Thomas

Video games, media and operator memes, it's how you get people to spend $3000+ on rifles that function similarly to something around $1000.

Isaac Nguyen
Isaac Nguyen

Attached: weeb-gunguy.jpg (197 KB, 1920x1080)

Wyatt Brooks
Wyatt Brooks

Nobody watches movies anymore besides chinks.

Zachary Moore
Zachary Moore

That picture hits closer to home than I'd like...

Over ten years since I've seen my high school bros....

Jeremiah Clark
Jeremiah Clark

Gunslinger Girl
Good taste.

Sebastian Hernandez
Sebastian Hernandez

I like how japanese people draw their characters. I dont even like anime. But I prefer it.
Draw a cute girl with a cool gun and the fraternal instinct starts up. I want it. I want a cute girl and l want cool guns.
Dont be trying to trick me with that trash tumblr wannabe anime style tho.

Attached: tumblr-ml07to17Z81r0vcjco1-540.gif (40 KB, 534x667)

Chase Gomez
Chase Gomez

They just don't make anime like this any more.

*sip*

Attached: gunslinger-girl-39434.jpg (218 KB, 1200x1022)

Angel Allen
Angel Allen

Ok, so I wrote a really long tirade delving into too many things, so I'll just try and keep it short, sweet, and to the point.
People are being forced into anime because every facet of domestic "entertainment" has become another leftist narrative indoctrination vector and you have to literally turn to foreign entertainment in order to watch something NEW and not get inundated with the poz.
It's that or just never have any outlet where you can escape from the narrative, since you're getting it from the HR rep at work, the movies your friends want to see, the tv shows they're playing in the breakroom at work, the sportsball they're playing on the TV at your favorite restaurant, the news, the this, the that, it's all so tiresome a motherfucker wants to nuke California with about one megaton per square inch across the whole state.

William Johnson
William Johnson

That's true, the Japanese are still focused on making stories rather than focusing on inclusion at the expense of everything else.

Kayden Thompson
Kayden Thompson

I'm assuming pic is related to the trash tier Tumblr ripoff anime style that sucks ass

Japan art style is based as fuck

Attached: DmzFMA0V4AE9TLD.jpg (173 KB, 848x1199)

Dominic Parker
Dominic Parker

Is that a Fal?

John Bailey
John Bailey

When we go full cyberpunk like China is going

Benjamin Collins
Benjamin Collins

What website is that? Their twitter?

Henry Anderson
Henry Anderson

Self defense against Niggers and such, Ensured Liberty, Protection from tyranny and Not being a faggot should be plenty of selling points!

Joseph Cook
Joseph Cook

This has been going on for years.

Attached: giphy(3).gif (663 KB, 500x280)

Kevin Miller
Kevin Miller

tumblr wannabe anime style
It's all shit. The main appeal of anime is that it has a distinct style. You literally have one job and you fuck it up by giving everyone super pointy/super round noses and insane amounts of blush.

That or CalArts bullshit.

Attached: 1471653273573.png (783 KB, 1280x1589)

Sebastian Morales
Sebastian Morales

How can Japan have such autism when it comes to guns in anime yet their country is so cucked when it comes to guns in real life?

Attached: 1538955692783.jpg (539 KB, 667x1052)

James Morgan
James Morgan

Looks fake

Cameron Turner
Cameron Turner

this image sucks and misses obvious things that they actually do teach

like, this drawing has elbows. they never draw elbows, it's always noodle arms

way to even know what you're mad about

Samuel Rogers
Samuel Rogers

They practice quality control and care about their product. Or, they dont want to be mocked for making such a simple mistake.

Attached: QN2i3hU.gif (997 KB, 500x250)

Matthew Lee
Matthew Lee

let's grant hikikomoris access to guns, surely nothing will go wrong!

Luis Reed
Luis Reed

proofs

Lucas Kelly
Lucas Kelly

a lot of japanese comic book artists are huge nerds for mechanical things, so they draw reference charts from real photos to make sure what they draw is accurate.

Attached: Do6Za4HVAAUThkZ.jpg (145 KB, 1200x900)

Sebastian Evans
Sebastian Evans

Why not? They'll kill themselves some other way if you don't.

Austin Smith
Austin Smith

based

John Gutierrez
John Gutierrez

t. CalArts student

Nice try, sweetie.

Justin Smith
Justin Smith

Maybe they would go get jobs so they could buy more guns and ammo to fuel their new favourite hobby.

It's the only reason i work.

Samuel Butler
Samuel Butler

Youre too much of a danger to society to have a gun, if the only reason you "do anything" is for those same guns.

Henry Gray
Henry Gray

Everyone has hobbies that they work for, no need to demonize getting a job

Isaac Murphy
Isaac Murphy

Keeping yourself alive for a hobbyist feedback look is too fragile for a reason to live.

Noah Robinson
Noah Robinson

the autistic are attracted to mechanical objects

Brayden Moore
Brayden Moore

frig off mom

Daniel Thompson
Daniel Thompson

シャルノットビーインフリンジュド!!!

Elijah Mitchell
Elijah Mitchell

had the 9mm for a while. wasnt bad, just underwhelming considering the civilian version lacks full auto and thus the supposed benefits of the system.

Blake Brown
Blake Brown

Japan has had restrictive weapon laws for centuries, asian countries in general are very authoritarian. Japs having guns would make the French and American revolutions look like pillow fights.

Eli Ward
Eli Ward

Ehh, not really. The Japs have been turned into pacifists enough that even the populations that would revolt wouldn't stand a chance.

Joshua Gonzalez
Joshua Gonzalez

"And now we head to Japan, where seperatist factions are fighting for the country."
a view over a globe rotating to show japan
*YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO*
"Today in the former city of Tokyo, groups of IED drifters powerslid into Nintendo headquarters, killing 34 and wounding 114."
Nintendo's CEO, Mecha-Iwata, has called for an end to the violence. And will grant anyone wishing to give up their terrorist actions free Mews for their Pokemon games
"Another group of marauding panty thieves have raided a resturant. Three of the cosplaying server girls were molested and their underwear forcefully taken from them."
"Today in Fukishima, reports of strange objects with mysterious properties have arisen. With rumors that some may grant wishes. We remind everyone listening at home, to stay out of the exclusion zone."
"Another clash in the forests outside of Tokyo have resulted in 13 killed, 27 wounded. A group of militants, both armed with World War II Arisaka's, having used up their supply of ammo. Ended up drawing their blades."

Justin Collins
Justin Collins

I like this reality

John Robinson
John Robinson

There's tons of Slavaboos in Japan for some reason. You can bet that China would love nothing more than to airdrop some shitty AKs into the mainland and watch the mayhem.

Andrew Sanders
Andrew Sanders

Remember when "no one must know my secret" was a sacred rule of law for anime nerds? It was only a few years ago and now the shits so common they use it for legit gun advertisements.

What a weird timeline.

Attached: 1504429551212.png (565 KB, 1334x750)

James Fisher
James Fisher

It still is for me

Attached: 1517864453412.jpg (320 KB, 850x857)

Noah Bell
Noah Bell

Now that normies watch anime (Miyazaki counts), you don't need to hide your power level as much.

Jaxson Reed
Jaxson Reed

personally i just stopped caring what other people think of me outside of strictly professional environments
i don't care if people look at me weird at the range, I paid to get in and follow the rules so w/e

Attached: mak.png (1.39 MB, 945x648)

Jose Perez
Jose Perez

paying to shoot at a range
not just going to public land and flexing on Grandpa and the Zoomers with your non-ironic weeb merch and poverty AR

It's been scientifically proven that having a waifu improves your groupings by 50%.

Brody Ramirez
Brody Ramirez

Crimea shit means no Russian imports
Missed out on Canada-legal Makarovs

Julian Allen
Julian Allen

That's probably what it was. The younger generation growing and saying "fuck it I don't care anymore I pay my own damn bills" and finding others like them.

Ian Anderson
Ian Anderson

Yes, it's like tight pants and no nut November. You draw upon its power and your bullets fly true.

Hunter Martin
Hunter Martin

Speaking as a fuck who grew up in the city a 3 hour drive isn't always in the cards.

Dylan Morgan
Dylan Morgan

The best part is, if you reach Wizard status you can summon your Waifu as a Stand and then you'll always have a battle buddy.

lmaoing at you city boys

Christopher Hernandez
Christopher Hernandez

anime-loving right wingers

Attached: Make-America-Free-Again.jpg (3.28 MB, 3072x2048)

Ian Morgan
Ian Morgan

This.
Only some people I still know from highschool/freshman year of college know my dirty little secret.
I literally keep all my anime/ manga in my closet.

Isaiah Collins
Isaiah Collins

I can only picture that figure having backwards bending knees, that leg angle looks impossible

Nathaniel Stewart
Nathaniel Stewart

CZ 75
Hi Power
anime shit
nazi fedora
under $50 in cash

Does it get any more contrarian than this?

Jayden King
Jayden King

It's better this way. Normies can see what a real show is without Hollywood's agenda influencing stuff. Big titty anime girls lusted after the MC is what it's supposed to be.

Austin Gray
Austin Gray

Make it full auto

Attached: 1544201297105.jpg (103 KB, 645x608)

Lincoln Hernandez
Lincoln Hernandez

a true man of culture
boretips are pretty cool too I guess.

Attached: 20180220-183633.jpg (421 KB, 2209x1243)

Josiah Wood
Josiah Wood

CZ owners are the worst.

I think these guns tend to attract a certain type of contrarian whose mother told him that he was a special snowflake, but whose father told him he had to grow up and be a man too.

from some obscure company in a shithole country, which lets them stroke their egos for discovering it
relatively reliable and arguably practical, but not exceptional enough in performance to dominate the market, so they can always flaunt how they found a hidden gem
inexpensive, but not cheap enough to become popular with minorities
steel or alloy frame, so söyboys can tell themselves they’re real men for carrying a gun with less recoil because it uses outdated, heavier materials
DA/SA, less popular nowadays so owners can feel like they have a special and contrarian ability
little representation in media and pop culture, meaning CZfags get to pretend to be really knowledgeable about guns around normalfags who can only ID Berettas and 1911s.

Juan Ward
Juan Ward

Incelism

Jacob Gutierrez
Jacob Gutierrez

Incelism
Spotted the redditor

Attached: 1543104361641.png (232 KB, 461x447)

Isaiah Gutierrez
Isaiah Gutierrez

Typically when denied ownership or use of a particular item or set of items, the population living within those particular parameters develops a borderline unhealthy obsession with those items. This can be seen in modern america with "underage" drinking and can be seen in certain ban states and or europe/asia with the popularity of Airsoft ownership.

Colton Hill
Colton Hill

tl;dr

Cooper Parker
Cooper Parker

or I just like the inverted slide rails, man. It ain't that complicated.

Attached: 533.png (90 KB, 325x166)

Gavin James
Gavin James

Wife

Ryder Evans
Ryder Evans

No u Mr ATF man

Juan Stewart
Juan Stewart

Partial repeal of Hughe's Amendment
Only rimfire machine guns allowed
Be honest, you'd still get a boner.

Parker Ross
Parker Ross

7.92 smokeless powder rimfire is invented the next day

Attached: 1541729911513.jpg (206 KB, 920x1280)

Dylan Kelly
Dylan Kelly

.50 caliber rimfire shotshell

Lucas Gutierrez
Lucas Gutierrez

I was about to call you a retard but it actually is

Luis Smith
Luis Smith

The future is now, old man.

Attached: 1515792222645.jpg (532 KB, 1920x1080)

Luis Turner
Luis Turner

he says on Jow Forums
a board full of hiki NEETs with guns

Attached: smug-girl(male)-no1273.png (403 KB, 487x525)

Elijah Gomez
Elijah Gomez

always bothered me how best girl's hands are drawn as if she's grabbing a pistol grip

Josiah Gonzalez
Josiah Gonzalez

Becuase they're literally right next to Russia.

Wyatt Russell
Wyatt Russell

Trump made anime real

Aiden Evans
Aiden Evans

Attached: Dakimakura.jpg (23 KB, 480x480)

Jason Reed
Jason Reed

Much of this generation will have to populate less than desirable neighborhoods. Once they partake in the joys of living with animals those guns are gonna look pretty attractive.

David Sanders
David Sanders

It's the highest quality media you can get that doesn't shove black male/white female couples down your throat and idolize broken extended families created by divorce and homosexual buggery. A generation of weebs grew up to work in film and make movies inspired by anime and a few adaptations, providing a gateway. The right wing is flocking to it for those reasons.

Luke Russell
Luke Russell

G3 is my waifu

Attached: jiisuri-chan.jpg (190 KB, 676x716)

Easton Campbell
Easton Campbell

Hell, the GitS adaptation was actually pretty decent. Of course the left flipped their shit not realizing that what they were bitching about was part of the movie's theme.

Tyler Cooper
Tyler Cooper

This. Some anime and Netflix shit has disgusting neoliberal propaganda in it, but all of the classics and most of what's coming out now is basically pure artistry or entertainment.

Juan Nelson
Juan Nelson

an*

Nolan Bennett
Nolan Bennett

Is his channel Weeb Gunguy, or is that just what you named the pic?

David Davis
David Davis

When is that faggot actually going to sell these?

David Cruz
David Cruz

Lewd. This is a Blue board.
//boards.Jow Forums.org/h/

Jackson Parker
Jackson Parker

Sounds like your a jealous faggot, tbqhfampidesu.

John Morales
John Morales

He's a cunt who can't appreciate nice things.

Nicholas Price
Nicholas Price

It's what I figured, scanning over it for keywords.

Christian Gray
Christian Gray

What's the list of essential anime? I don't want to be left behind in this new world.

Noah Watson
Noah Watson

We'll that just convinced me to never buy one of those faggy abortions

Levi Carter
Levi Carter

boku no pico

Blake Sanders
Blake Sanders

No, I feel the same. Weebs make us look bad and are bad optics in terms of gun rights.

Brayden Sanchez
Brayden Sanchez

Believe it or not, that Furry at the VGA is full of shit, because there are plenty of conservative gays and even republican gays. Also, ehile rare, there are such thing as republican blacks.

Henry King
Henry King

They already have with video games. Zoomers love shooters and guns.

Andrew Martin
Andrew Martin

princess tutu

Jordan Howard
Jordan Howard

mfw I like the CZ-75 because that's simply what feels best in my hands
I'm just a slav who wants to use slavshit...

Attached: 1488456368269.jpg (7 KB, 225x225)

Luis Perez
Luis Perez

implying the next generation will even know what the Second Amendment was

William Lewis
William Lewis

Ignore him, CZ hate is just a meme, that one or two butthurt retards actually took seriously.

Czechs are pseudo-deutsch anyway.

Matthew Morales
Matthew Morales

czech
slav

Joshua Smith
Joshua Smith

What part of Česká zbrojovka a.s. Uherský Brod is not Slav to you?

Jacob Watson
Jacob Watson

The czech part.

Michael Williams
Michael Williams

CZ hate is a meme but they also don't deserve the cult like following they have online either.

Kayden Perez
Kayden Perez

Sure they do. It's not like anyone else is making worthwhile steel framed pistols in this century.

Samuel White
Samuel White

I own a CZ-75 because I went looking for a gun and that was the first good deal I found, and I've never once regretted it. Knew nothing about CZ at the time, just thought that it seemed decent enough and was affordable.

Jaxson Morris
Jaxson Morris

There;'s more explicitly pro-gun people now in the US than there ever have been before, and most of the powerful antigunners are about to die off any day now. Things are looking better in the long term, we just have to hold out through the short term.

Asher Ward
Asher Ward

stop posting this copypasta

Carter Thompson
Carter Thompson

Pfft, nonslav opinion on slavs is irrelevant. Reminder: Lech, Czech, and Rus. Czech is literally one of the three mythological fathers of all slavs.

Charles Long
Charles Long

it's crazy man. A couple months ago I saw Princess Mononoke in fucking theaters, can you imagine that happening when it came out?

Leo Gutierrez
Leo Gutierrez

Beretta and HK are still pumping out great all metal guns

Nolan Butler
Nolan Butler

CZ owners are virgins, Jericho owners are chads

Jordan Mitchell
Jordan Mitchell

Boomers will never die.

Daniel Cooper
Daniel Cooper

mfw I realize the last boomers will probably die in the 2050's

Attached: 1540003512343.png (705 KB, 888x762)

Michael Gutierrez
Michael Gutierrez

all metal
That is not what I said. Steel.
HK
No they aren't what the actual fuck are you talking about? HK hasn't made a metal framed handgun since the p7.

Gavin Myers
Gavin Myers

watch sword art online

Attached: 4ic4hvqkvev11.png (284 KB, 550x768)

Christopher Martin
Christopher Martin

amiami.com/eng/detail/?gcode=FIGURE-040809
You can choose from 430 1/12 scale posable anime girls and put guns in their hands. Its called Little Armory

Adam Brown
Adam Brown

no don't do it

Wyatt Watson
Wyatt Watson

stale pasta bro

Levi Ramirez
Levi Ramirez

weebs are the future of gun owners
neat

Attached: degeneracy.jpg (494 KB, 2576x1932)

Tyler Martin
Tyler Martin

mfw starting my own business in the firearms industry
mfw when every cnc machine, lathe and manual mill will have a different figma affixed to it
each machine will have a name
mutsu, nagato, asuna, etc.

feels good

Attached: mutsu-nagato-loading-1869-veterlli.jpg (468 KB, 1600x1200)

Benjamin Lopez
Benjamin Lopez

Attached: Dm9-r6fU4AA0ff7.jpg (98 KB, 768x1024)

Jack Murphy
Jack Murphy

they already are appealing to that 'tacticool sheepdawg' bullshit. you think those are for boomers?

Gavin Morales
Gavin Morales

Their guns are actually good and show up in competition second to highly tuned 1911s that need to be periodically dipped in oil.

Kevin Ortiz
Kevin Ortiz

this

Easton Anderson
Easton Anderson

It's not like anyone else is making worthwhile steel framed pistols in this century.
1911s are a thing and 45acp actually warrants a steel frame. If you're a competition shooter 9mm in a steel frame makes sense but for regular shooters a steel framed 9mm is wasted weight. 9mm just doesn't need all that mass.
Also the painted on polycoat finish CZ-75s have is surprisingly fragile. I was expecting something that would hold up at least as well as my Glock did, but no dice.
And let's not forget about the slide stop breakages. They do happen and are easily remediable with a $30-$40 replacement, but it's a definite flaw inherent to their design.

They're good guns and I like mine but like I said, they don't deserve their cult following.

Jose Kelly
Jose Kelly

And you see Glock brand Bloccs more than either of those.

Daniel Bell
Daniel Bell

Yes. Now are you going to try to take them away from me or not?

Samuel Richardson
Samuel Richardson

Springfield best

Levi Gutierrez
Levi Gutierrez

Can I come work for ya?

Hudson Hall
Hudson Hall

nope, one man operation. It's amazing how cheaply you can run a company when you don't have to pay for workers

Attached: nagato-mutsu-argentino-1879-rolling-block.jpg (461 KB, 1200x1200)

Jonathan Mitchell
Jonathan Mitchell

thinking this actually works
It didn't work for boomers, it won't work now.

Attached: Ahem.jpg (49 KB, 499x564)

Dylan Murphy
Dylan Murphy

it's already a sea of gayr's and glocks, as a zoomer myself i want more imports like ak's and various euro guns

Joseph Jones
Joseph Jones

I wish it did

Attached: 1544121379170.jpg (31 KB, 962x539)

Caleb Barnes
Caleb Barnes

I see you are a man of good taste as well

Attached: 1543882284790.jpg (98 KB, 699x960)

William Mitchell
William Mitchell

Are melons a weapon?

Attached: 5032c03c644d6e2d1415a0cffb9cf2e3.jpg (75 KB, 736x495)

Luke Clark
Luke Clark

It's a pistol grip

Cooper Young
Cooper Young

good taste
not misato
Haha oh wow

Andrew Watson
Andrew Watson

good lad

Attached: misato-beer-adam-warren.jpg (311 KB, 933x1346)

Aiden Harris
Aiden Harris

Anime faggots are annoying but you sound like a bulldyke gun grabber mama

Attached: 2018-12-09-01-46-45-2018-12-05-24-23-52-Richard-Royal-Nonesuch-Becker-killed-in-homemade-rifle.png (524 KB, 903x894)

Nathan Jones
Nathan Jones

Regular
Neon Genesis Evangelion 10/10
Jormungand 8/10
Hellsing Ultimate 9/10
Girls Und Panzer 7/10
Akira (highly overrated) 7/10
Jin-Roh and the Wolf Brigade 7/10
Ecchi
Highschool of the Dead 8/10
Idk what else, I don't really watch ecchi

Attached: REIFAGS-GTFO.png (103 KB, 413x600)

Connor Robinson
Connor Robinson

THREE SLICES

Attached: THREE-SLICES.png (514 KB, 500x533)

Austin Brown
Austin Brown

Bright future ahead, boys

Josiah Jackson
Josiah Jackson

(((Global Warming)))

Juan Rodriguez
Juan Rodriguez

I generally don't fall for memeing, but I'd probably buy a 1903 just because of the artwork of her.

Attached: 1540446122964.jpg (144 KB, 800x1162)

Christopher Martinez
Christopher Martinez

implying there is going to be a "next generation" of gun owners

Luis Moore
Luis Moore

You're probably retarded then.

Xavier Davis
Xavier Davis

Weebs
jobs
Choose one

Robert Rodriguez
Robert Rodriguez

I'm sorry the truth hurts, but I can't change it.

Owen Reed
Owen Reed

Weebs
being a functioning member of society and having a job
Choose one

Brody Campbell
Brody Campbell

he's not on autismbux

Tyler Brown
Tyler Brown

That's the exact opposite of what he's talking about though. Sounds like the autism diagnosis was on point.

Samuel Lee
Samuel Lee

user you might be autistic

Hunter James
Hunter James

two posts avin' a giggle over the implication that weeaboos have disposal economy through gainful employment
retarded autistic faggot with shit smeared all over his room enters the thread and sneers "HURR NOT ON AUTISMBUX.EXE"

Thomas James
Thomas James

Income not economy, fuck me it's late.

Aiden Reyes
Aiden Reyes

user seriously you might be autistic

Chase White
Chase White

Wow pal
ocdtypes.com/repeating-ocd.php

Owen Hill
Owen Hill

user please

Nathaniel Jones
Nathaniel Jones

Attached: NPC-meme-with-waifus.png (3.22 MB, 1064x3940)

Tyler Gomez
Tyler Gomez

Show me your autismbux deposits dude, I want to laugh at your babydick $1,200~ a month. I'm going to get more in two weeks during my job's holiday plant lay-off.

Jose Long
Jose Long

user you're definitely autistic

Josiah Foster
Josiah Foster

Here, let me quote what started it all so you can feel dumb
Seriously, stop posting and unfuck your autistic smooth brain.

Jaxson Rodriguez
Jaxson Rodriguez

user are you familiar with the concepts of 'humor' or 'jokes'

Ian Cook
Ian Cook

bro haha I was only pretending to be retarded haha
Legs tired yet?

Tyler Bennett
Tyler Bennett

Is this a real post?

Austin Price
Austin Price

Funny you posted this, because the opposite is true. You are making the mistake of counting the Rei clones as a single entity. While Asuka was a very emotionally driven character, she clear becomes a self reliant person in EoE, While Rei reverts to a selfless state.

Attached: Pathetic.jpg (45 KB, 700x483)

Kayden Turner
Kayden Turner

There is no point arguing with dollfuckers.

Attached: 1349115278753.jpg (279 KB, 900x1200)

Connor Brown
Connor Brown

only anime girls can save us now

Attached: 1350165820524.jpg (178 KB, 1600x1134)

Landon Price
Landon Price

Also, Asuka did not spiral into depression because of Nerv deciding she was useless. Asuka had aways defined herself as an Eva pilot, and when she could no longer pilot, she struggled with an inner monolouge to decide who she was. She thought too, therefore she is.

Attached: too-legible.jpg (1.06 MB, 1442x1614)

Robert Rivera
Robert Rivera

that rooms a cluttered fuckin mess
gives me the creepy jeebees

Adam Perez
Adam Perez

So you give up based on an assumed quality of your opponent? Who is truly the NPC, the one who posts an image most likely made by someone else, or someone who can create an original argument based on abstract data.

Attached: Fake-gets-BTFO.jpg (62 KB, 545x960)

Hunter Smith
Hunter Smith

hot loaded

Anthony Cooper
Anthony Cooper

arguing with some idiot that thinks a literal doll is less of an NPC than a character that experiences joy, despair or rage, sometimes all in one episode
I'm not 18 anymore dude, but if you have loads of free time, knock yourself out.

Attached: 1379166120008.jpg (105 KB, 707x1135)

Ian Cox
Ian Cox

implying I'm even 18
Just kidding, but guess you're right though

Henry Sullivan
Henry Sullivan

OwO WHAT'S THIS POST?

Attached: 1247621440748.jpg (250 KB, 850x983)

Mason Martinez
Mason Martinez

umm no look again sweetie, i said best girl

Evan Nelson
Evan Nelson

Uh oh

Hunter Gray
Hunter Gray

At least someone got it.

Attached: 1543257570103.png (678 KB, 850x464)

Ethan Robinson
Ethan Robinson

This desu

Ryan Taylor
Ryan Taylor

Oh fuck. Guys, it was just a joke. Please don't ban me.

Attached: Confused-Screams.jpg (153 KB, 1024x911)

Aaron Miller
Aaron Miller

too late ur done kid

Asher Hall
Asher Hall

Y tho

Thomas Rivera
Thomas Rivera

boomers
the internet was so nice before the millennials came along

Ryan Mitchell
Ryan Mitchell

You weren't even online before Eternal September. Prove me wrong.

Ayden Turner
Ayden Turner

Is this real?

Aiden Turner
Aiden Turner

Successful bait is successful.
Remember Jow Forumsiddies: don't be as autisticly retarded as these two and remember Rule #14

Juan Sullivan
Juan Sullivan

autisticly retarded

Samuel Williams
Samuel Williams

i think it’s possible that with the growing percent of gun autists that one will sneak into a position of power and disolve the atf and every other infringement. All with a might SHALL

Jaxon Anderson
Jaxon Anderson

Move the fuck out
Buy guns
Tell your parents that its your choice, not theirs and you aren't interested in their discriminatory opinions.

Luis Harris
Luis Harris

I am never having kids and the worst impacts of global warming won't come till after I am dead. Most of you are assholes and most of your children will be as well

So to me, I go with whatever lets me have the best time now, and I literally don't give the foggiest shit about the planet 100 years from now. I will be long dead, everyone I love will be long dead.

I know global warming is real, I know climate change is a problem.

I just don't give a fuck.

Jackson Peterson
Jackson Peterson

You could always lure anons to you, then enslave them to work in your company for no pay. As an added bonus, you can put estrogen in their food and make them wear sexy clothing as they toil away at their stations.

Attached: 1536193184180.jpg (111 KB, 1024x963)

Grayson Cruz
Grayson Cruz

Google-fu says no.

Jaxson Gray
Jaxson Gray

Attached: uhhhh.jpg (6 KB, 176x182)

Christian Morales
Christian Morales

haha imagine that that would be pretty funny, haha

Owen Morgan
Owen Morgan

people in this thread arguing about which child is better
They don't know that milf misato is the best

Attached: 1411327022409.jpg (246 KB, 800x600)

Bentley Robinson
Bentley Robinson

milf
best at anything
Eva has no best girl because it has no loli

Austin Roberts
Austin Roberts

factory of traps who are force fed cum,estrogen shots and onions to become as feminine as possible
they keep their penises so that they don't revolt in hopes of escaping using benis for vagene
you play sissy porn all day so that they slowly accept their fate
they now compete and beg to be the best sissy factory worker you could ever dream of and try to fondle you or rub up against you every time you pass by and don't stop for lunch time and work over time because they want to appease you as much as possible

Aaron Rodriguez
Aaron Rodriguez

Man she's the original OG ass gun girl.
Material sniper should have been a thing.
I still love gun report.

Samuel Watson
Samuel Watson

Akira (highly overrated)
It's literally magic, 24 frames per second, aka there are 24 hand drawings per SECOND, you may not like it, a lot of people don't, but Akira is anything BUT overrated. It did so much for Anime and animation in the west, which is why it's so highly rated.

Jace Taylor
Jace Taylor

Mostly the constant disenfranchisement which leads to seclusion and general ill temper when someone tries to invade or attack the space they have been forced to retreat into in order to find comfort and comradery.

Luke Taylor
Luke Taylor

Akira was fucking great technically, but I'd argue that storywise, it was a very flawed adaptation of the manga. But that's bound to happen when you try to fit 6 volumes of something that isn't even finished yet into a short 2 hour movie.

Noah Sanders
Noah Sanders

Well it had to be, there is no way in hell you can fit that gargantuan story that is the manga into 11 hours let alone 2.

Aaron Gomez
Aaron Gomez

I don't mind Asukaposting but now you've crossed the line

Attached: r2owbjlwjjx11.jpg (81 KB, 623x768)

James Martinez
James Martinez

Attached: lolice-chief-lolicons-such-as-yourself-only-belong-in-jail-32615062~2.png (174 KB, 500x276)

Camden Anderson
Camden Anderson

i take it you've never set foot in a shop room before

Mason Torres
Mason Torres

rei vs. asuka is the most retarded shit ever

person A doesn't show her emotions therefore she has none
person B shows emotions therefore her real feelings are what she expresses

did you even watch the show

person A has a wide variety of emotions and then she literally dies
person B is mostly just feeling loneliness, anger, and despair

Wyatt Adams
Wyatt Adams

mfw i'm a fucking manager making just shy of $80k after taxes and I'm a massive fucking weeb with multiple figures and no gf ever

I keep to myself Frank. It's what I do.

Attached: hawnk.jpg (38 KB, 540x540)

Adam Long
Adam Long

my hero
teach me your ways

Hunter Ortiz
Hunter Ortiz

I'm the normie-est of normies. You would never know of my weebism.

Tyler Lee
Tyler Lee

I have a decent high responsibility job and pay my taxes but also exclusively jack off to hentai.

Attached: 1484777377345.png (591 KB, 943x720)

Tyler Russell
Tyler Russell

So is the left wing for precisely the reason that righties are counterculture and thus harbringers of new real trends now. Prepare for rainbow casted live action adaptations by Pozflix et al.

Cooper Martin
Cooper Martin

Why would people born in the 80's die in the 50s

Carter Brooks
Carter Brooks

Need
Fuck you it feels good in my hands also
SHALL

Ayden Howard
Ayden Howard

This is why I come here

Camden Lewis
Camden Lewis

Who is this man among men?

Nathan Morgan
Nathan Morgan

Just dont fuck the machines, it will make things very awkward around the shop after it's over. Trust me, my Haas ST-10 hasn't looked me in the eye since our " encounter".

Jackson Hernandez
Jackson Hernandez

it's bad

Landon Cook
Landon Cook

weebs are pretty hardcore hobbyists, how else do you think they afford all of their gay animu figures?

Mason Rogers
Mason Rogers

AHHHH! MY SPINDLE IS G00-ING ON IT'S OWN!
CRASH

Daniel Reyes
Daniel Reyes

lmao it's real
youtube.com/watch?v=9IM2cAAapyI

Owen Gutierrez
Owen Gutierrez

it's not just a gun video on youtube but an actual ad for an actual product
Holy shit, the absolute madman

Attached: 1491243249200.jpg (151 KB, 388x443)

Colton Miller
Colton Miller

Anime and guns together IRL
TRULY THIS IS BEST TIME LINE
youtube.com/watch?v=qd26rqGtdv4

Attached: Girls-Frontline-DP28.png (884 KB, 1024x1024)

Nathaniel Cook
Nathaniel Cook

It works more now than it did on boomers. Boomers are fucking retarded.

Ayden Turner
Ayden Turner

Now we have the Internet and can look up specifications, competing products and all that to make better informed decisions.

Ryder Gray
Ryder Gray

Now we have the Internet and can look up specifications, competing products and all that to make better informed decisions.

Attached: 555cumonnow.jpg (31 KB, 600x375)

Nicholas Carter
Nicholas Carter

Just because you don't look up all the different options out there before making a purchase doesn't mean everyone is as retarded as you are.

Dominic Stewart
Dominic Stewart

he says on Jow Forums
land of brand loyalty and shitposting about guns the poster doesn't own and has never actually held let alone fired

Kayden Reed
Kayden Reed

Attached: e98.jpg (5 KB, 212x249)

Gavin Gomez
Gavin Gomez

Lupin the third, god tier anime that for whatever reason is left out of discussion. Probably because it doesn't have the whole shounen "muscular friendship" bullshit or the slice of life moe bullshit that are the two largest demographics of anime retards.

Levi Cooper
Levi Cooper

Muscular friendship is kino, tho

Attached: muscle-guys.jpg (11 KB, 480x360)

William Carter
William Carter

It's the only reason I work.

Attached: Man-of-integrity.jpg (55 KB, 616x478)

Hunter Russell
Hunter Russell

drugs.

Brandon Roberts
Brandon Roberts

anime in ads
We're fucked. Not just as weapon community, we are just fucked at all directions possible.

James Fisher
James Fisher

*sip*

Attached: 1543340824343.jpg (216 KB, 1920x1080)

Tyler Miller
Tyler Miller

Get outta here, Reiko. Go back to your containment board

Attached: 1544293209491.jpg (105 KB, 1021x734)

Robert Rogers
Robert Rogers

Before people who haven't seen the show start freaking out, she gets bitch-slapped by her handler for doing that. Also that show has a 10/10 OP.

youtube.com/watch?v=iOo-Kjl_M88

Charles White
Charles White

You could say the same thing about those who live to party on the weekend

Caleb Parker
Caleb Parker

Based

Christopher Ward
Christopher Ward

Uh oh.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-12-09-at-3.10.59-PM.png (1.62 MB, 1190x1210)

Isaac Williams
Isaac Williams

watching sao

Attached: CC61E844-5859-4E0A-BD23-EF66E53974DB.png (58 KB, 255x255)

Jayden Taylor
Jayden Taylor

[spoiler]RWBY[/spoiler]

[spoiler]Kidding[/spoiler]

CUTE

Attached: Bunta-Kinami-Ruby.png (1.38 MB, 1059x749)

Landon Nelson
Landon Nelson

I want to read the rest of your tirade if you have it available pls

Julian Flores
Julian Flores

A man to my liking

Michael Cox
Michael Cox

I guess try to make guns that look like the guns in fortnite? Or something? Maybe try to put their guns into the game because that shit has "seasons" somehow so there's always opportunity to add content?

Brayden Ross
Brayden Ross

sora no woto
kino's journey
bubblegum crisis
black lagoon
captain harlock
girls' last tour

Attached: 19.jpg (586 KB, 1080x1080)

Aaron Flores
Aaron Flores

Movies:
Jin Roh, Grave of the Fireflies (Expect to be sad), Red Line, Cat Soup, Ghost in the Shell movies (in order of release), MIND GAME, The girl who leapt through time, some Miyazaki stuff like Porco Rosso/Laputa/Spirited Away/Mononoke-Hime/etc...

Shows:
Gankutsuou, Mononoke (pic related), pretty much anything by Masaaki Yuasa Tatami Galaxy/Kaiba/Kemonozume/Ping-Pong the Animation/etc, Legend of Galactic Heroes, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure...

2nd Kino's Journey

Attached: mononoke.jpg (74 KB, 576x432)

John Bell
John Bell

Kino's Journey is very based and extremely redpilled.

Attached: Kino-no-Tabi-v12-056-057.jpg (1.07 MB, 1967x1400)

Cameron Diaz
Cameron Diaz

Attached: bb.jpg (208 KB, 592x861)

Lincoln Scott
Lincoln Scott

Psycho Pass: retard detective running around a dystopian society spouting Proust and Nietzsche
NGE: Freud and robots, mostly Freud.
Cowboy Bebop: smokes, has a Jericho 941 but never uses it bc he can high kick.
Yuri on Ice: ex gf got me into it.
Monster: Incredible psychological thriller. Peak character development, peak story telling, peak post Post cold war aesthetic.

Attached: IMG-20181209-014623-404.jpg (32 KB, 612x941)

Aaron Walker
Aaron Walker

based shishou

Attached: shi7.jpg (121 KB, 1280x720)

Carter Turner
Carter Turner

that chapter where she scams the hell out of everyone
oh wait that's every shishou chapter, absolute madwoman.

Attached: chopping-down-trees-with-a-buzzsaw-kino-no-tabi.webm (2.82 MB, 852x480)

Cameron Anderson
Cameron Anderson

retard detective
Differently brained. The society is basically China's social credit system, but based on your neurology.

Landon Cox
Landon Cox

Yuu GTFO of my thread!

Aiden Edwards
Aiden Edwards

Fuck you, Moni/k/a, I do what I want

~Yuu

Jonathan Ward
Jonathan Ward

Thanks for spoonfeeding me, Jow Forumsomrades. /a/ would have bullied me something fierce.

Christopher Roberts
Christopher Roberts

Attached: eDoymRJ.jpg (29 KB, 365x321)

Joseph Edwards
Joseph Edwards

/a/ doesn't talk about good anime. It just wants to hate bad anime.
You've got enough there to last you a while. Drop by the /ak/ threads when the well runs dry.

Gavin Mitchell
Gavin Mitchell

/a/ is too focused on the meta, its only navigable to the absolutely seasoned and the absolutely uninformed

Avoid until you're braindead enough to be either

Attached: opan4.jpg (141 KB, 1280x905)

Jonathan Perry
Jonathan Perry

there are a few good threads. Certain niches for shows have the same people watching season to season. It's actually kind of nice.
Just have to stay away from whatever show is attracting shitposters and /v/ at any given time

Nathaniel Powell
Nathaniel Powell

"entitlement" is why the Founding Fathers started a revolution. "fuck you, I want more" is why generations of immigrants came to America.

Bootlickers like you don't deserve the title of American.

Julian Stewart
Julian Stewart

The Akira movie and manga taken together is 12/10.

Aaron Diaz
Aaron Diaz

So many cool characters get straight up cut out of the story. OAV series when?

Aiden Barnes
Aiden Barnes

That would be a dream come true if they could pull it off right. If not, we'd basically get another shitty Berserk adaptaion.

Adrian Murphy
Adrian Murphy

Haven't you heard? The guy who did the recent Castlevania show wants to do Berserk (in 2D). They're also going to do a Devil May Cry series.

Nicholas Kelly
Nicholas Kelly

That... actually sounds amazing. Is he a good producer?

youtube.com/watch?v=v6CJaChQ7rQ

I'm wondering how they'd get around the probelms this guy talks about though.

Attached: 1515470934085.jpg (2 KB, 125x93)

Jackson Diaz
Jackson Diaz

youtu.be/z0kaYs8SbMs
You tell me (Bugs me that they don't push down the cart, though).

Jack Green
Jack Green

/a/ is a fucking shithole that can't into discourse, you're better off here

Juan Roberts
Juan Roberts

since you're on Jow Forums, remember to read Gunsmith Cats, or at least watch the OVA.

entropymag.org/gunsmith-cats-on-gun-control-culture-and-taboo/

Attached: GUE2361.jpg (406 KB, 1273x1800)

Jayden Cooper
Jayden Cooper

Late pattern Vetterli centerfire conversion
Brass painstakingly fireformed from 8 lebel

You're an OK dude user

Nathan Bennett
Nathan Bennett

Fuck off with this gay meme

Julian Miller
Julian Miller

youtube.com/watch?v=evClc6EcTFQ

Joseph Myers
Joseph Myers

It's not a meme if it's the truth.

Nathan Cox
Nathan Cox

Attached: 1b1790035921e4718ef6e0b2925ae36f.png (256 KB, 400x577)

Zachary Anderson
Zachary Anderson

Could you post your full one, please?

Cameron Morales
Cameron Morales

an actual good thread on Jow Forums
You weebs are alright.

Jayden Lopez
Jayden Lopez

Cringe and bluepilled

Jeremiah Evans
Jeremiah Evans

Jow Forums has its moments

Attached: 1529434090683.jpg (41 KB, 640x480)

Bentley Morales
Bentley Morales

Pretty much this.

Attached: 1518647625704.jpg (73 KB, 601x625)

Michael Rivera
Michael Rivera

You’ve been conditioned to be the very thing you hate and you don’t even know it. I pity you.

Lucas Edwards
Lucas Edwards

Spice and Wolf
Sora No Woto
Girls und Panzer is surprisingly good.

Attached: 1518620750760.jpg (111 KB, 1024x768)

Colton James
Colton James

This literally all media is black male white female. White males are left with the asians. It's pretty fuckin putrid

Zachary Hernandez
Zachary Hernandez

Don't tell them. Hide your powerlevel. You'll thank me later if they try and bring red-flag laws to your state.

Adam Kelly
Adam Kelly

no S&W
You had one job.

Attached: 2423.png (564 KB, 1006x403)

Hunter Martin
Hunter Martin

Faggot and nigger rights aren't subversive anymore no matter how much the leftist media wants it to be.

Noah Ross
Noah Ross

I hope to one day find a woman like 1903. I probably won't, but I can dream.

Joshua Jackson
Joshua Jackson

This post is boomer incarnate

Jaxson Carter
Jaxson Carter

White babes are bad, mixed babies are good goyim

Asher Murphy
Asher Murphy

literally there

Now I want to re-watch it

Attached: 929.jpg (92 KB, 500x727)

Alexander Baker
Alexander Baker

dumb bluepilled degen

Joshua Ross
Joshua Ross

Jow Forums never dies

Attached: Episode-109.png (857 KB, 960x720)

Jacob Evans
Jacob Evans

You're worse than s*yboys, liberals, Jews, /pol/acks, boomers, nogunz, fudds and sexual deviants combined.

Attached: b3f6341a93ec7836e9e47594607c0eb278bb4e3d.jpg (110 KB, 750x736)

Blake Hernandez
Blake Hernandez

God I wish that was me

Aaron Thomas
Aaron Thomas

It still up.

Caleb Rogers
Caleb Rogers

Now this is some patrician fucking taste right here. Sora No Woto is absolute must-see.

Add Gunslinger Girl and Jin-Roh and you've got all bases covered. I'd recommend Royal Space Force: The Wings of Honnêamise as well.

Attached: honneamise.jpg (71 KB, 1280x720)

Elijah Williams
Elijah Williams

Oh, almost forgot. Legend of the Galactic Heroes is top-tier but it's well over 100 episodes in the main show alone, and then another 60+ in spin-offs as well as a few movies - and the main show doesn't really get that good until something like 20-30 episodes in.

That said, the scope is stunning and it's fun. Napoleonic-era tactics but with hundreds of thousands of spaceships.

Lincoln Russell
Lincoln Russell

Dirty Pair
Area 88
08th MS Team
Cat Shit One
Armor Hunter Mellowlink
and if you like Kino's Journey watch Galaxy Express 999

Attached: dirtypairBHC.jpg (107 KB, 794x805)

Connor Bailey
Connor Bailey

Just watch Upotte
If you make it all the way through, there will be no coming back nor any more explanation about anime will be needed.

Austin Watson
Austin Watson

Do you have anything from this century? Just in case user does not have a VHS player laying around.

dem quads

Christopher Johnson
Christopher Johnson

Cat Shit One is actually quite recent, and I liked it.

Alexander Butler
Alexander Butler

Its a cool 20min ONA.

Caleb Gonzalez
Caleb Gonzalez

its only navigable to the absolutely seasoned and the absolutely uninformed
That's really spot on, good job.

Bentley Reyes
Bentley Reyes

My nigga

Attached: f47bd333d333e8209ab14df754b7483f1393950864-full.jpg (30 KB, 500x281)

Bentley Miller
Bentley Miller

I enjoyed Desert Punk for what it was worth

Attached: 1543982761072.jpg (224 KB, 600x750)

John Walker
John Walker

Attached: 23423512.png (384 KB, 1033x722)

Noah Lee
Noah Lee

Think about it with Evangelion coming to netflix a whole new generation can watch it and argue for another 20 years.

Oliver Hughes
Oliver Hughes

Good, most have already moved on to shitpost on pink girl.

Aiden Perez
Aiden Perez

pink girl
Who?

Nicholas Parker
Nicholas Parker

exactly.

Cooper King
Cooper King

You already know

Attached: 1518477231387.jpg (67 KB, 750x1334)

Xavier Brown
Xavier Brown

Somehow, this is even more accurate.

Kayden Jenkins
Kayden Jenkins

Trash tier waifu

Gabriel Collins
Gabriel Collins

Only homos call it an eff-ei-el.

Austin Howard
Austin Howard

This is horrifying

Xavier Cox
Xavier Cox

The manga was really fun. The anime was a bit janky at times, but also pretty fun.

Leo Cooper
Leo Cooper

watch the OVA

I'd wait for the bluray release which is in the works.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (733 KB, 2555x1005)

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit