How will gun companies appeal to the next generation? They can't rely on boomers forever

How will gun companies appeal to the next generation? They can't rely on boomers forever.

Attached: 1513372454401.png (1080x1920, 1.11M)

By being available to own, legally.

Many already are. AR manufacturer and Gucci race gun makers like Zev market specifically to young Call of Duty types and competitors.

By using scientific data to show they have a superior product.

Apparently this was at Shot Show.

Attached: vZ64L0l.jpg (1200x900, 129K)

Yup. And there were pictures within the Magpul offices with a bunch of animu posters and figma.

What we classify as "The Boomer" at the moment isn't as much of a generation as it is a developmental stage.
The boomer lies in everybodies future. You just don't know it yet.
As you go through life, you'll begin to build a healthy work ethic, appreciate the small things and drop the entitlement,
and before you know it, you'll be cracking and sipping as if you've been doing it for ages.

Attached: 1541074841581.png (1320x2948, 2.31M)

Movies and media, same as the last century.

>Jow Forumsommandos and anime-loving right wingers are literally the new demographcis for guns

Attached: 1493500387893.jpg (1272x1152, 400K)

What a time to be alive.

>Not targeting the demographic with lots of disposable income.
Gee user, it's almost like you don't want to make money.

Attached: 1495679682678.png (375x206, 99K)

Suppose your parents are extremely liberal nuts, your Mom is a Fed who thinks like a Calli politican, and your grandma believes everything the news says. I'm interested in guns, but I don't know how to explain it to them.
[spoiler]ww2 vet grandpa's dead, and I think my extended family is under the same idea[/spoiler]

>mfw thats me and Ive been thinking about buying a vector for a while now

Attached: 1535063181295.jpg (776x465, 34K)

How the hell does the main right-wing even go from Boomers to anime nerds?

Attached: __original_drawn_by_daito__887d8a9207f0bc1f72e24b1aec00ccfd.jpg (740x1000, 643K)

Do you live with them? If not buy a gun now, and when they find out about it down the road,
>Ive had this for [months, years]
>point out you didnt change after you purchased it
>hide and anime related things
Boom done, literally that easy

>hide all anime related things*

Attached: A3082950602243668D06F0ED31F20263.gif (280x198, 361K)

I thought a "The Boomer" was an individual who sells out others and their children for short term gains, constanty fucking things up for the future in order to secure their fast approaching, nearly bankrupt Social Security, Medicare don't pay for shit, diabetes, morbid obesity addled retirement?

t. YES I AM MAD

Videogames

Attached: I'll give you something to cry about.png (581x640, 763K)

Yeah, I still live with them, although given it's Ohio, I doubt their opinions matter on a state scale. Isn't it becoming a red state or still swing?

The same way Japan did

Is it bad that this anime subculture makes me embarassed to associate with the millenial gun owner demographic?

It's a piece of shit, don't fall for it.

Yes because if you unironically like anime and guns and like gun anime or anime guns then you're based. I associate a lot more with weeaboos who get into firearms thanks to anime than long-time shooters or hobbyists simply because they're autistic and not the good kind of autism that's fun.

The right wing is the new counter culture. The left controls education and the media, they aren't cool or hip.

Video games, media and operator memes, it's how you get people to spend $3000+ on rifles that function similarly to something around $1000.

Attached: weeb gunguy.jpg (1920x1080, 197K)

Nobody watches movies anymore besides chinks.

That picture hits closer to home than I'd like...

>Over ten years since I've seen my high school bros....

>Gunslinger Girl
Good taste.

I like how japanese people draw their characters. I dont even like anime. But I prefer it.
Draw a cute girl with a cool gun and the fraternal instinct starts up. I want it. I want a cute girl and l want cool guns.
Dont be trying to trick me with that trash tumblr wannabe anime style tho.

Attached: tumblr_ml07to17Z81r0vcjco1_540.gif (534x667, 40K)

They just don't make anime like this any more.

*sip*

Attached: gunslinger_girl_39434.jpg (1200x1022, 218K)

Ok, so I wrote a really long tirade delving into too many things, so I'll just try and keep it short, sweet, and to the point.
People are being forced into anime because every facet of domestic "entertainment" has become another leftist narrative indoctrination vector and you have to literally turn to foreign entertainment in order to watch something NEW and not get inundated with the poz.
It's that or just never have any outlet where you can escape from the narrative, since you're getting it from the HR rep at work, the movies your friends want to see, the tv shows they're playing in the breakroom at work, the sportsball they're playing on the TV at your favorite restaurant, the news, the this, the that, it's all so tiresome a motherfucker wants to nuke California with about one megaton per square inch across the whole state.

That's true, the Japanese are still focused on making stories rather than focusing on inclusion at the expense of everything else.

I'm assuming pic is related to the trash tier Tumblr ripoff anime style that sucks ass

Japan art style is based as fuck

Attached: DmzFMA0V4AE9TLD.jpg (848x1199, 173K)

Is that a Fal?

When we go full cyberpunk like China is going

What website is that? Their twitter?

Self defense against Niggers and such, Ensured Liberty, Protection from tyranny and Not being a faggot should be plenty of selling points!

This has been going on for years.

Attached: giphy(3).gif (500x280, 663K)

>tumblr wannabe anime style
It's all shit. The main appeal of anime is that it has a distinct style. You literally have one job and you fuck it up by giving everyone super pointy/super round noses and insane amounts of blush.

That or CalArts bullshit.

Attached: 1471653273573.png (1280x1589, 783K)

How can Japan have such autism when it comes to guns in anime yet their country is so cucked when it comes to guns in real life?

Attached: 1538955692783.jpg (667x1052, 539K)

Looks fake

this image sucks and misses obvious things that they actually do teach

like, this drawing has elbows. they never draw elbows, it's always noodle arms

way to even know what you're mad about

They practice quality control and care about their product. Or, they dont want to be mocked for making such a simple mistake.

Attached: QN2i3hU.gif (500x250, 997K)

>let's grant hikikomoris access to guns, surely nothing will go wrong!

proofs

a lot of japanese comic book artists are huge nerds for mechanical things, so they draw reference charts from real photos to make sure what they draw is accurate.

Attached: Do6Za4HVAAUThkZ.jpg (1200x900, 145K)

Why not? They'll kill themselves some other way if you don't.

based

t. CalArts student

Nice try, sweetie.

Maybe they would go get jobs so they could buy more guns and ammo to fuel their new favourite hobby.

It's the only reason i work.

Youre too much of a danger to society to have a gun, if the only reason you "do anything" is for those same guns.

Everyone has hobbies that they work for, no need to demonize getting a job

Keeping yourself alive for a hobbyist feedback look is too fragile for a reason to live.

the autistic are attracted to mechanical objects

frig off mom

シャルノットビーインフリンジュド!!!

had the 9mm for a while. wasnt bad, just underwhelming considering the civilian version lacks full auto and thus the supposed benefits of the system.

Japan has had restrictive weapon laws for centuries, asian countries in general are very authoritarian. Japs having guns would make the French and American revolutions look like pillow fights.

Ehh, not really. The Japs have been turned into pacifists enough that even the populations that would revolt wouldn't stand a chance.

>"And now we head to Japan, where seperatist factions are fighting for the country."
>a view over a globe rotating to show japan
>*YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO*
>"Today in the former city of Tokyo, groups of IED drifters powerslid into Nintendo headquarters, killing 34 and wounding 114."
>Nintendo's CEO, Mecha-Iwata, has called for an end to the violence. And will grant anyone wishing to give up their terrorist actions free Mews for their Pokemon games
>"Another group of marauding panty thieves have raided a resturant. Three of the cosplaying server girls were molested and their underwear forcefully taken from them."
>"Today in Fukishima, reports of strange objects with mysterious properties have arisen. With rumors that some may grant wishes. We remind everyone listening at home, to stay out of the exclusion zone."
>"Another clash in the forests outside of Tokyo have resulted in 13 killed, 27 wounded. A group of militants, both armed with World War II Arisaka's, having used up their supply of ammo. Ended up drawing their blades."

I like this reality

There's tons of Slavaboos in Japan for some reason. You can bet that China would love nothing more than to airdrop some shitty AKs into the mainland and watch the mayhem.

Remember when "no one must know my secret" was a sacred rule of law for anime nerds? It was only a few years ago and now the shits so common they use it for legit gun advertisements.

What a weird timeline.

Attached: 1504429551212.png (1334x750, 565K)

It still is for me

Attached: 1517864453412.jpg (850x857, 320K)

Now that normies watch anime (Miyazaki counts), you don't need to hide your power level as much.

personally i just stopped caring what other people think of me outside of strictly professional environments
i don't care if people look at me weird at the range, I paid to get in and follow the rules so w/e

Attached: mak.png (945x648, 1.39M)

>paying to shoot at a range
>not just going to public land and flexing on Grandpa and the Zoomers with your non-ironic weeb merch and poverty AR

It's been scientifically proven that having a waifu improves your groupings by 50%.

>Crimea shit means no Russian imports
>Missed out on Canada-legal Makarovs

That's probably what it was. The younger generation growing and saying "fuck it I don't care anymore I pay my own damn bills" and finding others like them.

Yes, it's like tight pants and no nut November. You draw upon its power and your bullets fly true.

Speaking as a fuck who grew up in the city a 3 hour drive isn't always in the cards.

The best part is, if you reach Wizard status you can summon your Waifu as a Stand and then you'll always have a battle buddy.

lmaoing at you city boys

>anime-loving right wingers

Attached: Make America Free Again.jpg (3072x2048, 3.28M)

This.
Only some people I still know from highschool/freshman year of college know my dirty little secret.
I literally keep all my anime/ manga in my closet.

I can only picture that figure having backwards bending knees, that leg angle looks impossible

>CZ 75
>Hi Power
>anime shit
>nazi fedora
>under $50 in cash

Does it get any more contrarian than this?

It's better this way. Normies can see what a real show is without Hollywood's agenda influencing stuff. Big titty anime girls lusted after the MC is what it's supposed to be.

Make it full auto

Attached: 1544201297105.jpg (645x608, 103K)

a true man of culture
boretips are pretty cool too I guess.

Attached: 20180220_183633.jpg (2209x1243, 421K)

CZ owners are the worst.

I think these guns tend to attract a certain type of contrarian whose mother told him that he was a special snowflake, but whose father told him he had to grow up and be a man too.

>from some obscure company in a shithole country, which lets them stroke their egos for discovering it
>relatively reliable and arguably practical, but not exceptional enough in performance to dominate the market, so they can always flaunt how they found a hidden gem
>inexpensive, but not cheap enough to become popular with minorities
>steel or alloy frame, so söyboys can tell themselves they’re real men for carrying a gun with less recoil because it uses outdated, heavier materials
>DA/SA, less popular nowadays so owners can feel like they have a special and contrarian ability
>little representation in media and pop culture, meaning CZfags get to pretend to be really knowledgeable about guns around normalfags who can only ID Berettas and 1911s.

Incelism

>Incelism
Spotted the redditor

Attached: 1543104361641.png (461x447, 232K)

Typically when denied ownership or use of a particular item or set of items, the population living within those particular parameters develops a borderline unhealthy obsession with those items. This can be seen in modern america with "underage" drinking and can be seen in certain ban states and or europe/asia with the popularity of Airsoft ownership.

tl;dr

or I just like the inverted slide rails, man. It ain't that complicated.

Attached: 533.png (325x166, 90K)

Wife

No u Mr ATF man

>Partial repeal of Hughe's Amendment
>Only rimfire machine guns allowed
Be honest, you'd still get a boner.

>7.92 smokeless powder rimfire is invented the next day

Attached: 1541729911513.jpg (920x1280, 206K)

>.50 caliber rimfire shotshell

I was about to call you a retard but it actually is

The future is now, old man.

Attached: 1515792222645.jpg (1920x1080, 532K)

>he says on Jow Forums
>a board full of hiki NEETs with guns

Attached: smug girl(male) no1273.png (487x525, 403K)

always bothered me how best girl's hands are drawn as if she's grabbing a pistol grip

Becuase they're literally right next to Russia.

Trump made anime real

Attached: Dakimakura.jpg (480x480, 23K)

Much of this generation will have to populate less than desirable neighborhoods. Once they partake in the joys of living with animals those guns are gonna look pretty attractive.