What’s the most gun friendly weed state

What’s the most gun friendly weed state.

Attached: 41F96651-1955-4DE4-8FA3-50BF7E80BF94.jpg (960x720, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p9l_28c6pDc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Alaska

Didn't Ohio just legalize marijuana?

>Dude weeeedd LMAO
Fuck off you 16 year old degenerate, go be a faggot somewhere else

Alaska

Beat me to it.
>muh feelgood plant is in equal footing with a sacred right
Fucking hedonistic degenerate

Weed attracts degenerate liberals who vote against gun laws. (See: Colorado) Pro-weed and pro-gun are two incompatible positions right now. The only solution is federal legalization so hippies stay in their shitholes.

Alaska and it's not even close.

there's a 0.73 correlation coefficient between a negligent discharge occurring and thc being present in the blood

Michigan just passed dudeweedlmao laws, has the most recognized ccw/cpl in the nation, shall issue, etc.

Still, Alaska. Not even close.

As others have said, definitely Alaska.
Probably Michigan coming in second, all NFA items, no mag caps and a large gun loving population. We do have a bullshit pistol registry though.

explain for a brainlet like me, does that mean that you are less likely than average to have a ND while high or more likely?

much more likely [spoiler]but i just made those numbers up for shitposting dont tell anyone ;^)[/spoiler]

Attached: 1495825050138.jpg (882x640, 87K)

While not necessarily causative, there is a high correlation between being high and having an ND.
if the coefficient was 1, every time someone who was high handled a firearm, there would be an ND.

I'm scared Ann Arbor and Detroit are going to strangle us soon.
Yooper independence now.

Not even close. Detroit is turning purple, GR is blood red, and even the "blue wave" ended with our Senate and house still red. Michigan supreme court is still red, and the governor bounces back and forth habitually, so a dem gov doesn't mean shit,the cunt can't make laws.

Go move to California as obviously weed is more important to you than guns.

Nigga I’m from Texas

Great idea faggots, invite assholes who will vote in any liberal cuck that promises them weed to Alaska.

Why are you so angry?

Alaska or Maine.

It reeks of underage Jow Forumstard in here

Attached: 1538809922124.jpg (300x300, 26K)

Nevada isn't bad. Legal weed and all NFA items allowed. Obviously not at the same time. *wink* *wink*

Just kill them. Seriously. Alaska is huge. Drive leftists 75 miles into the mountains and woods, kill them, leave.

Stop being the big gay, Alaska.

Attached: 1543875592553.jpg (808x1024, 288K)

Sir this is 4channel you can't speak like that or post those obscene images of hatred.

Gas the leftists, Civil war NOW

Because niggers like you only care about one thing: weed. You think about it all day every day and it's the only issue you vote on. You fucked up the west coast, just stay there and be happy with your slice of hell and your drug that the government totally isnt (((reluctantly giving you))) to make you a complacent degenerate faggot that doesn't focus on the real issues

Attached: 1542968341337.gif (120x160, 826)

The governor of Nevada trying to ban silencers

I live deep in the armpit of bumfuck, Alabama so don't call me a nigger and even worse don't call me a west coast nigger. And I don't vote at all because I think both parties are bullshit (((puppets)))

No different than being drunk and having an ND drugs and guns dont mix I dont care how "use to it" you are and i say this as a 6 year gun owning potsmoker nothing grinds my gears more than an intoxicated person handling firearms

Also you better check my trips too, faggot

>God fearing Alabama nigger
>gets satans trips
Its like poetry

Different user, but
>Calling your own trips
Have some self respect...

They have both a functioning brain (not yet completely FUBAR by weed) and what looks like normal amount of testosterone.

Don't stress it user, just like up another bong. Its gonna be alright.

Attached: 1542956868505.jpg (640x461, 50K)

fyi to idiots, marijuana remains illegal in every single state in the country

Attached: 1544221837334.jpg (650x412, 54K)

Unchecked because you're that much of a faggot and you are a nigger for smoking a nigger drug. Congratulations you played yourself ya dumb nigger

I'm an Alabama Nigga and I wanna be free
Hell with the N double A C P

I dont drink
I dont cuss
I wanna ride on the front of the bus

I wanna eat where the white folks eat
Cause I'm white on the bottom of my feet

We dont screw like the white folks do
We just screw til we get through

Thinking weed destroys brain functionality look at this fucking boomer I bet you think alchohols perfectly fine though you fucking degenerate even though it's a literal poison to your body while your body has natural receptors for THC

>Statist

What is Colorado, California, Oregon, several other states that I dont care to list off that have legalized it recreationally and then the even more that have legalized it medically get fucked bootlicker states have rights to their own laws

Kek

>Dude weeeedd totally doesn't reduce brain functionality the Jew Yorktimss told me sooooo xdddd
Unironically neck yourself. If you do drugs of any time you're a degenerate faggot to be honest

Don't smoke reefer son it'll kill you.

Attached: 1526864969049.jpg (820x884, 70K)

Fuck off, we're full

Kek look at this boomer faggot, the valedictorian of my school of 5,000 students was a huge fuckin stoner some of the smartest people I know are potheads stay with your outdated beliefs though boomer fuck :) more weed for me

>Some of the smartest people I know are pot heads XD
>In highschool
If you believe this, you're unironically retarded and part of the problem. I hope your home state of California burns down and you with it you 16 year old faggot

Too bad you're too faggy to listen to

Attached: 1544312229140.png (1998x1450, 3M)

>states have rights to their own laws
not when the federal government has already ruled on these issues. i agree, it's dumb. big pharma is keeping the ganj in limbo.

Nevada

Jokes on you faggot I'm a Texas fag and went to one of the best high school in the state :) keep seething though I'm enjoying the yous

If the federal law is above the state than why are people in the US enjoying legal weed? Sure the federal ruling on things is stupid and it should be federally legalized although in my eyes state laws should go above federal (in most circumstances) while the constitution reigns supreme above all

This post reeks of stoner loser 420 blaze it bro

Nice counterargument faggot :) keep giving me those sweet butthurt yous though maybe you can drink some liquor to ironically drown your sorrows

Attached: 1538963005938.jpg (600x600, 42K)

>what is the 10th amendment

>Still thinks about high school
Holy shit everyone get in here and look at this huge fucking faggot
Wait till you hit the real world kid, smoking weed and thinking you know shit about shits going to get you knocked on your faggot little boy ass
Also Texas is the new California because of little candy asses like you

Attached: 0f9.jpg (600x456, 81K)

>still thinks about high school
Nigger I graduated in June
>lel wait till the real world heh nothing personal kid
Faggot I had a harder upbringing than most of your faggots and have been working since I was 12 and now at 18 I live by myself on a 15 acre ranch doing what I love shooting guns smoking dope dropping acid and living my life like the forefathers intended

Typically having more states recognize your CPL is a result of recognizing more states yourself or putting really high restrictions on who can get CPLs. I wouldn't call mandatory registration and training requirements 2A friendly, but apparently if it convinces blue states to let you carry it "counts".

>Runs a meth lab on a piece of dirt, living in his single wide trailer

Attached: you-know-buisnessis-good-when-they-start-building-shy-scraper-35335919.png (500x749, 216K)

Inferior to the interstate commerce clause. It's infuriating but that's how it is. Gives justification through some terrible legal precedents for the DEA, the ATF, and so on.

>several other states that I dont care to list off
lazy fucking pothead

Do I smell assumptions? Sure I live in a trailer but I'm a clean freak and it's on the nicer end of the spectrum and "piece of dirt" well what the fuck else would I live on? 15 acres of concrete you dumb fucking inbred? I probably do more work in a month than you do in a year you soft handed nigger

Cry more faggot I dont see you listing shit off

No you aren't. Even texas isn't full.

Attached: 1516523102467.gif (320x240, 2.83M)

Have you seen Houston lately? Fuck off we're full

Haha he e]was btfo twice, my fellow trips getter

checked

Attached: doot.png (532x582, 514K)

well maybe if you fuckers stopped trying to turn texas into the safari and held off on buying that giraffe then you could make more real estate like dallas

Interstate commerce clause is just that though: interstate commerce. It gives congress power to regulate commerce "among the states". Thus, marijuana grown in Cali should be legal in Cali, marijuana grown in Arizona should be legal in Arizona, etc etc.

Been here for almost 5 years and this is my first time getting any sort of trips

Attached: FB_IMG_1543523823964.jpg (858x960, 64K)

A-user I'm confused what are you saying? I grew up in Houston (albeit in the Woodlands area) and what safari? What giraffe?

>Graduated I June
HOLY SHIT HE'S NOT EVEN IN COLLEGE YET
No wonder you still thinking about remedial level shit like fucking high school
Opinion disregarded, come back when you can buy a handgun kiddo, the adults are talking

Attached: 1470166901086.gif (700x298, 3.67M)

Idk i heard a lot of stories of crazy rich texians buying exotic animals with huge ranches. look at marcus luttrell, he owns 2 giraffes.

I'm talking about the fact that all our food has to be shipped the fuck up here.
I'm actually starting to hope global warming is real so we'll have the farmland to support ourselves once SHTF

>lel epic college meme
Sorry gramps but college is a fucking joke I'm going in trade school to make real money rather than being some basedboi in a cuckible in some skyscraper on some god forsaken floor being another cog in the corporate machine
>also nice deflection faggot

Well I would be lying if I said we weren't swimming in money thanks to the oil refineries but it's mostly people spending thousands of dollars on cars and guns, both those scenes are crazy big in Houston although my family does own quite a few parrots (worth thousands each) so I guess the exotic animals is partially true but not that large

Holy shit you're a total fucking faggot

Nice counterargument hows it like being butthurt by an eighteen year old? Who's saying daddy now fag

Hey buddy there are these things called commas okay

Also thanks for the sweet yous and the enjoyable keks from watching you sperg out over some "kid" on a Taiwanese image board who smokes a plant that was created by your so called "god" if your into that

Not to be rude but I don't really care for my grammar on a Taiwanese image board, if it makes a difference such as "let's eat kids" and "let's eat, kids" sure I'll use em but otherwise eh

AZ cause all the drug come over that border...or at least did when McCain was running the show there

Attached: 1541722273544.png (560x533, 151K)

Missouri now that we passed medical MARYJANE. Its tough to beat MO in ease of buying guns and ammo. Plus we have lots of places to shoot "inna woods".

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 28K)

>Inferior to the interstate commerce clause.
Found the brainlet.

no one is inviting anyone anywhere you retard. They were just answering a question.

Keep giving me them sweet (you)s

Attached: IMG_20181013_095233.jpg (750x367, 27K)

>Doesn't realize that (you)s are ironic
Just like a high school faggot to think that yous matter. Go back to cuckit if you want validation for your retarded ideals. You can always come here to remind yourself what a sad little faggot you are

>weed

Degenerate

>Sir this is 4channel

Attached: 1538866815964.jpg (924x1018, 291K)

That sweet sweet seething I could almost bask in it like the sunlight on a nice summer day

Attached: 1520684780110.png (500x521, 156K)

Kys kike

Less likely would be a negative correlation. correlation is from -1 to 1.

>You mad? XD!

Typical weed nigger speak. This is what happens when white nigger californians infest the normal states.

Now you *huffs cosmoline* listen here *spends 70% of disposable income on ammunition*, weed *gets nervous around law enforcement* is *lies awake at night, paranoid of the gubbament boogeyman* bad! *fantasizes about shooting them black folks*

Keep seething faggot I'm a born and raised from Texas and a libertarian

Amen brother. Dont listen to the commie cunts.

Found the boomer

A federal agent can still fuck you into a federal prison. Its just gotten to the point that so many people are doing it, its kinda pointless. If only gun owners werent sackless. We could have FA firearms out the wazoo. But majority of firearm owners are massive cucks.

That's why I keep my firearms a personal matter, what's in my safe Is no one concern except mine, and that goes with gun registration, shit reeks of unconstitutionalism

>"dude weed, bro"
I flex on these ancap niggers licencing immoral behavior.
youtube.com/watch?v=p9l_28c6pDc

The boomers are fun to antagonize tonight I've been working this guy (could be a few I'm not sure) for the last few hours it's been enjoyable