Do State Troopers always have to carry?

Hey Jow Forums, /LGBT/ here
So, I will be throwing a Holiday party this year, and me and my partner always try to be very inclusive and invite everyone we can.
But I have a problem, and figured id ask here.
Do all NY state troopers have to carry their service weapon even when they're not on duty? I have heard this rumor, and we don't feel comfortable having a gun in the house. We know what can happen.
If he is requiered to have that weapon on him, and we dont want it there, how should we tell him that? We dont want to offend him, but we can NOT have these in our house. How would you be OK with being told something like this?
Thank you for your opinions

Attached: State_Police_Graduation_Gallery.jpg (702x396, 68K)

That's just a Google search away y'know.
>How would you be OK with being told something like this?
Considering the way you're asking and that you'Re asking at all?
Not any way you're likely to do it.

This is either a retarded OP or well made bait

He's actually not only required to carry his weapon but the law actually mandates that he execute you on the spot just for asking him to disarm, as that can be perceived as a potential threat

>being (((inclusive)))
Hopefully the state trooper executes you and your faggot (((partner))) all the other degenerates at your house.

Ask him politely, before he enters the house(Don't want to make a scene) to remove his pistol.
Once he gives it to you, help the mental health population of the United States by pointing it at your head and pulling the trigger.
Remember, best to do this outside!

Yes, but only in the presence of faggots, so that they can exterminate them if they get too uppity.

"Hey man, we'd really like to have you over but we're just not comfortable with a firearm in the house. Would you mind leaving it in the car or at home? Thanks, we appreciate it."

jesus christ are you autistic fucks really this incompetent?

>I'd love to come over, but commie fucks like you make me worried about the future of this country. I would literally kill you before watching you ninnies send me and my mine off the fucking gulags. I will never not resist the tyranny people like you try to force upon me.

Jesus Christ user, it's just a gun. They don't just up and kill people, you know.

On the off chance this is not a troll totally BSing us. You should mind your own business, The gun wont just start killing people the guy carrying it has to do that. If you don't trust the guy tell him to his face. Also No one gives a fuck about your sexual orientation fuck off.

You really expect us to believe someone like this would be one this board asking for advice?

Of course you retards are eating it up because/k/ will forever be the easiest board to troll.

Attached: Screenshot_20181207-221458-1.png (2048x2022, 3.21M)

Faggots need to die.

well, we dont want to make him feel unwelcome. but we dont want something that can just go off and kill someone while where having a good time.
we try and mind our own business, but this is entering our home. and we are trying to say it to his face, thats why I asked this board how they might take it.
I'm literally a board away. not that tough. had to do with weapons

"I want to be inclusive, but....."
Then you don't want inclusion. You just want inclusion for yourself and your friends.

This needs to be a lesson for you. That your onife cuts both ways. If you pass out at others for not including you, they will lash back if you don't include them.

So where's this party anyway?

Attached: Thinken of carbombs.png (500x487, 132K)

To the rest of you obvious incels out there talking about my sexuality, just give it a rest.
i want to include him. just not his weapon

i am sorry, but it is a local party

Firearms are your first line of defense against fag bashers, however, if he has a gun in your house and you're not comforatable with that just ask him not to drink.

So to clarify, you are asking the most pro gun board on here how to tell a cop to not bring a gun to your lame ass party? You deserve every insult you get.

The gun can not just go off... Modern guns like the one he carries literally can not go off with out the trigger being pulled. Stop being retarded and read a fucking book instead of ignorantly hating shit just because some asshole with a (D) next to their name tells you to. If you trust him then don't pester him about carrying if you don't trust him then don't invite him in.

This, you are just as ignorantly hateful as gay bashers.

You brought up your sexual orientation faggot that shit's like Pandoras box.

>Hi, I'd really like to have you over, but I'm not comfortable with having a police officer in the house, considering how much more likely officers are to commit violent offenses while off-duty than civilians.

There you go, problem solved. I'd suggest texting or emailing that to him, so he doesn't get upset and beat you to death when he hears it.

>/LGBT/ here
not even a disgusting faggot would say that, shit bait

You type of faggots give a shitty rep for the rest who aren't spineless fucking noguns.

Attached: 1543716875018.png (1500x1500, 1.22M)

>Hi, I'd really like to have you over, but I'm not comfortable with having a police officer in the house, considering how much more likely officers are to commit violent offenses while off-duty than civilians.
>There you go, problem solved. I'd suggest texting or emailing that to him, so he doesn't get upset and beat you to death when he hears it.
Based.
>inb4 muh only niggers
Cops also fuck up white people. Ask Daniel Shaver

Attached: prison.jpg (300x300, 15K)

Attached: Doyouevenbaitthesun.png (625x626, 36K)

I'm local. Just let me know what where it is and I'll be as local as you don't want me to be.

Attached: 1504925651335.jpg (800x581, 50K)

Its a realativly poorly made bait user. But Jow Forums hss allways been the easiest board to troll

>We know what can happen.
Stop it guns save lives and the guy is a cop he knows how to use the thing. What kind of weird stuff are you "worried" about?

>We know what can happen
no you don't
>Thank you for your opinions
you're welcome faggot
thanks for the laugh

>something that can just go off and kill someone
its current date, only revolutionary era guns, and pipe shotguns should make you worry about blowing off your faggot dick while its in your waistband.
haha, you take dick up the butt
true

Attached: 1542232360084.gif (270x270, 972K)

No matter what you say it's going to be taken as you mean it. "I don't trust you not to kill me through malevolence or incompetence." People aren't all idiots. You cant wrap some bullshit lies up in a ribbon because you're too scared of making someone mad. This guy, being a policeman who deals with lies and half truths all the time, will probably see right through it. He's probably already sick and tired of your fucking bullshit, having to listen to you lie to his face with no respect for his intelligence every time he sees you.

So why are you inviting the guy in the first place? It might be that he'd rather you just leave him the fuck alone aanyway.

i think i should just talk to him first.
i just wanted to know how someone might take being told that, and ive got my response
i know this. but others might not know this
im inviting him because me and his wife get along very well

And? Invite his wife then, and not him. You don't like him, he doesn't like you. Do you think he's unaware of your gayness? You couldn't resist telling complete strangers on the internet, you're so flaming. Fuckballs how does someone get so convoluted?

quints dont lie

Attached: 1537651408590.jpg (470x470, 31K)

tbph if I were that trooper, and you asked me to not bring my gun, I would tell you immediately that I need to be armed all the time and cannot attend. Perfect excuse to not hang out with literal faggots.

you probably come in contact with a dozen people who have a gun on them every day and you're none the wiser. have you died yet? it's fine

Attached: 1544242715559.jpg (1200x699, 197K)

Ok, we want to include you in our society hut not your sexual choices.

The real laugh is how overrepresented homos are for literally any kind of mental problem. The laugh stops when you realize that fags are 3% of the population and 50% of the child molesters.

he's an insane homo, he's probably hoping to get dicked in the ass by this guy.

now i dont see how that is true
i would smash a pedo.
dont lop us in with that

The CDC sees how it's true. Maybe you should read some studies instead of the tldr version fed to you through biased lefty journalists

>incels

we can get laid with 50% of the population. you get less than 3% and most of them have AIDS.

2/10 bait

stop fucking your cousins, you fucking retard

dude, what are you saying?

Don't be such a fag.

Why do you like guns? Guns kill people. That makes you an evil person for liking guns.

Are you OP? If so why are you gay? Gays spread HIV, HIV kills people.

Hey /LGBTQSDAFVP/, Jow Forums here
So, I will be throwing a christmans party this year, and me and my wife always try to be very inclusive and invite everyone we can.
But I have a problem, and figured id ask here.
Do all faggots have to carry their aids-infested toys even in public? I have heard this rumor, and we don't feel comfortable having dangerous and infectious diseases in the house. We know what can happen.
If xe is insisting on bringing toys with xim, and we dont want it there, how should we tell xim that? We dont want to offend him, but we can NOT have these in our house, as we have children and other loved ones. How would you be OK with being told something like this?
Thank you for your opinions

Attached: 1540461436505.jpg (1200x676, 88K)

Maybe don't be a faggot?

Attached: 1544309366061.jpg (720x540, 45K)

Please stay in New York

troll thread but, it's your home. If you don't want guns in it that's you choice. Tell him your concerns. He will likely think you're being a little pussy but that's the cost of imposing your beliefs

Reminder that by leading off with your sexual orientation it shows everyone that you're such a shallow uninteresting person that you have to define your existence by what you like to fuck/have fuck you.

Maybe it am an evil person. Maybe I look forward to the day I can line a pack of queers against a wall and magdump into them. Because the only thing I'd feel while doing that is recoil.

OP, you had a simple question:
>Do all NY state troopers have to carry their service weapons even while off duty?
That's the only part of your blog post that was in any way relevant to what you were asking. What made you think that announcing your sexuality, relationship status, and your herculean virtue of inclusivity to a bunch of random strangers on the internet had any material relationship to the simple question you had?

Attached: when-someone-says-banana-bread-is-better-than-garlic-bread-165164~2.png (500x356, 254K)

politely ask him if you and your partner can take turns suck starting his handgun. it's a fun game.

I give this bait thread a 10/10
Subtle and creative.
>fag identifying in the first sentence
>fag partner mentioned
>/lgbt/ referenced
>Jew York
>ignorance of cops
>fear of guns
>"we know what can happen" "but we can NOT"
>too much of a cuck to tell someone you just don't want to a gun in your house because of a cuck

Exceptional, stunning. Finest bait I've seen on Jow Forums.

Attached: 1542837691819.gif (480x270, 2.38M)

Its a fucking cop, be less of a faggot. Guns don't magically make you a killer and guns don't go off on their own. You are in literally zero danger.

Your discomfort is from your own issues that you need to seek therapy to work out.
If you tell him to not bring it, he will anyway and it will just be concealed. You won't know its there, you will feel warm and fuzzy, the gun will have been there and nothing will have gone wrong.

>be amerigoo
>invite off-duty cop to friendly social gathering
>get shot
gg burgers

For the record when I called you a faggot I meant it in the
retardedly overconcerned about shit that is a non-issue to the point of making irrational decisions and arbitrary policies.

Not in the being homosexual way. I could care less if you are gay or not.,

I do care that you are being a whiny retard that thinks guns are magically dangerous to be around.

You are a literal retard.

A gun, especially a modern one like a cop would carry, ABSOLUTELY CANNOT JUST GO OFF.

They even have drop safety, you can lock and load and throw the gun across the room and it won't go off. (*unless its that one SIG lol but most of those had that fixed)

That gun isn't going off without him absolutely intentionally making it go off.
Stop being a fucking retard that believes everything that the california politicians tell you.

You opened your post with your sexuality.

You are the one that not only mentioned it, but lead with it, you made it the foremost part of your post.

You did everything to make it the first thing we know about you, and to be the first factor considered in your post.
YOU did that, not us.

Then you ran around after intentionally setting yourself apart, being a fucking attention whore "look at me I'm special because I like dicks" (protip, you aren't, you are just another douchebag attention whore)
Then you bitch and piss and moan when people comment about the thing you made sure was the first thing anyone knew.
You MUST be from california and a millennial to be this much of a fucking crybaby as to demand attention then act persecuted because you got it.

Go fuck yourself. Your state trooper buddy needs a higher quality of friends. In fact, all of your friends do.

Leaving your thoughts on firearms out of this for the moment, you are someone with shitty personality traits and maybe you should spend less time worrying about something that is impossible to happen (a gun just randomly going off) and more worrying about why you are the way you are (personality wise, not the fact that you like dick, because no one gives a fuck)

Feed the jackboots the brownies

Tell him to go the fuck home ibstead of LARPing at your party.
Im unironically for disarming all US police and making them go the way of the bongistani police.
Too violent and too dumb to be allowed firearms.
This extends to their personal lives as well.
You sign up to be a cop, all firearms instab& permanently from entering your hands.

Attached: 1497809332173.jpg (198x170, 8K)

*scout schultz scream*

>autistic screechings of someone who would be completely fucked in a police free society.

Not only should no one have to cater to your fag "safe space" that you are trying to force on everyone, but I sincerely hope that he brings his State Trooper friends over with him.

Attached: 1537132339547.jpg (584x539, 48K)

>I
>Me
Wow user, how can you be so insensitive as to only think of yourself? You people have a problem and just because you don't contribute to the problem doesn't mean you shouldn't take responsibility for said problem. Sure you might be a reasonable faggot, but others are not, which is why we need some sort of sexuality control. I hope this has been educational for you.

>I like you, o.p. but not your faggotry. Leave your gay at home or stay away.

See how that works? Tolerance is not a one way street.

Attached: sage-ground_pjd93g_g1ktpu.png (247x442, 176K)

Speak for yourself cuck.

This is the worst bait I've ever seen

Kek

They don't have to, but they're allowed to.

Normally I'd be against telling people not to carry if they came to your house, but since LEOs carrying in New York state is them flexing a literal privilege over the little people, I'm in favor of you telling him no guns.

this is literally OP
get aids, faggot

Attached: sweedfag.gif (300x182, 1.82M)

Id prefer nogunz faggots running around than professional LARPers with shit training and an inherent air of unearned superiority.

Attached: 1540494359947.png (786x974, 420K)

I hope you get gay bashed so you consider being pro gun

lmao 89lb soaking we antifa wannabe kiddy detected